A Stella & Margarita - Desert Sex Pt. 06

Story Info
Stella battles a street gang. Margarita is put in her place.
6.8k words
4.76
2k
4

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
354 Followers

A Stella & Margarita story - Sex in the desert sands

Chapter Six -- Stella does it her way.

This is one of three stories that start to merge with two others, [An Evil Woman and the City of Churches - The OWLS Club] This Chapter starts where Chapter 11 of The Evil Woman finished. It is also the continuing story of Stella and Margarita and just like a piece of a jigsaw puzzle, it will make more sense if you read the whole three stories. It will show you the whole picture.

This chapter begins as Stella's mission becomes clearer and Margarita tries to show the Matron, she is more than just a sweet little girl.

As always, there is no underage sex as required by Lit policy. But as a reader, you will have to use your imagination.

Comments are most welcome; It is your feedback that encourages us to keep going.

****WARNING****

THERE WILL BE SOME VERY DISTURBING SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE VIOLENCE, THEN SKIP THAT PART. IT'S NOT GRATUITOUS BUT IMPORTANT TO THE STORYLINE.

Stella stayed some ten feet behind the street thug, her hand in her jacket holding her pistol, the safety was off and it was cocked. They walked for 7 minutes when the boy stopped and turned around. Stella stopped and looked at him. "What," She asked.

"I have to let him know I'm coming in or he'll do a runner as soon as he sees you,"

"What are you going to tell him?" She asked.

"Just that I have a bitch who wants some give and go,"

"Ring him now, right now," He was told. "One word out of place and it will be your last, understood?"

He did, he kept it simple and didn't go into details. They were told to continue.

He took her down a small laneway, narrow, and full of rubbish it stunk worse than the streets.

"How do you animals live in this shit?" She asked.

"It's easy when you are an animal, plus it keeps the rats away," he sniggered.

They turned another corner and were confronted by a small group of men, the thug turned and grinned. "Did you really think I was going to take you there?"

The Major smiled to herself and huffed before drawing her gun and shooting the lad in his knee. He screamed out as he fell to the ground. She turned to the four other big guys and waved them to come and get her as she put her gun into her pocket before telling them, "I won't use it on you, I promise,"

She looked at her wristwatch and set a 1-minute and 15 seconds timer. The Major moved slowly towards them, unknowingly to them, herding them into a corner so no one could get behind her. They obligingly backed away from her. She looked at them all steely. Giving nothing away. One lunged at her with a large roundhouse right. She stepped inside it and kneed him in the groin. Unlike many movies, when a male gets kneed in his groin, he doesn't just quickly regain his composure and come again. He goes down, clutching his family jewels. The pain is indescribable. His combined screaming with that of the other wounded street thug wasn't what you would call a harmonized duet. The Major looked at the remaining three men. "Who's next? Maybe you want to try it all at once?" She suggested to them.

They looked at each other and rushed at her. One catching her around her waist. She leaned back and fell throwing him over her head, the big bloke landed hard on his back, not out of it, but stunned. Another came in quickly and tried to kick her in the head, she crossed her wrists in front of her face, grabbed his boot as it missed and went passed her and snapped it with a quick rotation. He screamed in pain. It wasn't broken but he won't be standing on it anytime soon. She then caught sight of the last thug, wielding a 3-foot piece of 4x2 coming to smash her in the head. She couldn't avoid it hitting her, but she did move her head out of the way at the last moment. It caught her on her shoulder. The impact pissed her off more than wounded her. He stood over her and raised the weapon again, above his head, which gave the Major just enough time to roll out of the way as the wooded weapon came smashing down next to her. She quickly turned on her shoulder and whipped her legs around taking the bloke's legs out from under him. Once again, this was no Hollywood movie where stuntmen know how to land so as not to get hurt. He came down hard, his head hitting the concrete driveway hard, and blood spurted from a wound to his skull. He was out cold and most likely for a long time.

Stella quickly jumped up and looked at the carnage. Two crying in pain, one laying on his back but unable to move while the one who was less hurt than the other 3 looked at her with pleading in his eyes. She looked at her watch and saw the second-hand tick over to the 75th second.

She went over to the lad she had shot, searched his pockets and found his phone. She then knelt next to him and said matter of factly, "I'm going to ring the last number you dialled, and if any of these guys' phones ring, I am going to shoot you in the other leg," She told him.

She rang his last dialled number. There was no ringing sound, but it was answered.

"Lemmy, did you take care of the bitch?" A voice answered.

The Major put on her best street voice, "I fucked Lemmy up badly as well as the other 4 dummies you sent. Now can we talk?"

There was silence for several moments before he spoke again, "Who the fuck are you?"

"Just someone who wants to talk to you, I will come to you but if you fuck me around anymore I will hurt you," As she was talking she took her small safe phone out of her pocket and looked at the messages, the one she wanted gave her the contact details for Freddie. She pushed the appropriate buttons and it was answered immediately, she told him, "I am talking to a local street gang leader, I will pair the phone, track it for me and give me the location,"

"Affirmative," came the reply.

"What makes you think I want to talk to you, bitch," he told her, confident that she wouldn't find him.

"As I see it, you don't have an option, I promise not to hurt you. Unless of course, you do something stupid, then all bets are off," The major told him, keeping him talking so Freddie could trace the call.

"Fuck off you stupid bitch. You have nothing I want or nothing I need, so go fuck yourself you stupid bitch," he continued.

"I might even make it worth your while," She said, stalling and trying not to make it sound like small talk. "I take it you value your time, all I need is ten minutes,"

As she finished speaking Freddie sent her a text message, with a street location. She started walking towards the location.

"Just fuck off, I'm not interested. So go while you still can," he kept on talking not realising that the Major was now only 4 minutes from where he was lying in bed with his woman, he had others in the house watching and they had eyes in the street. "I have warned you," She said, the Major then just huffed as she hung up.

The Major slowed her walk as she approached the first of two corners she would have to navigate. She stopped just before the first corner, and quickly took a peek taking in everything in the street. She saw some young kids playing in the front yard of a rundown house, using a skipping rope to amuse themselves. Two teenage boys sitting on the front bonnet of an old rusted-out Commodore. It was up on blocks and missing the four wheels. They, she knew, would be the lookouts. She took some steps backwards and crossed over the road, so the kids and teenagers wouldn't think it strange that someone would come out of the street and walk in the opposite direction to where she wanted to go. She did it and walked away from them all, crossed over the street and took cover behind a big bushy overgrown fern. She waited as she looked through the foliage, noticing that neither the kids nor the teenagers took any notice of her. She ducked up the side of the house and started jumping back fences, hoping like hell there were no vicious dogs. She always looked before she leapt each fence, and quickly passed the lookouts and the kids. She now had to cross back over the street, which would certainly put her out in the open. She walked down one driveway and looked back at the teenagers. They were busy looking in the other direction. Stella took her leather jacket off and waited for the right opportunity. As fortune would have it, it arrived in the shape of a loud-sounding muscle car, it shot past her at great speed and squealed to a halt next to the teenagers. They started talking to the people inside the car, one got in and the other looked up and down the street before joining him. The car took off in a cloud of blue burning rubber. The major quickly crossed the street and then turned into the street where the street gang was housed. She put on her jacket, loaded her Manurhin MR37 and held it in her hand. It wasn't a small gun, but the time for pretending to be nice was over. She knew what was about to happen, she wasn't fazed in the slightest. She kept loose rounds in her pocket, hoping like hell she wouldn't need more than the 20 rounds she had.

The Major walked up to the front door of a dilapidated fibro-built house, the garden was overrun, and two men were seated on a weather-worn couch situated on the front verandah. They stood up one pulled out a Smith and Wesson 38 special, the Major shot him between the eyes, not even breaking her stride. She shot the other one through his heart. She kicked open the front door and heard screaming coming from the front room on her left, she quickly looked down a short hallway into a kitchen, but nothing moved. She heard a door creak on her right and saw it open a fraction as a gun barrel poked out of the slight opening, she fired four rounds into the door, then heard more screaming as a body slumped to the floor. The Major tried to kick it open, but the body wouldn't let the door move. She turned as she heard the sound of a pump action shotgun being cocked, she threw herself on the hallway rug, as shotgun pellets shattered the wall above her head. Two more shots came flying through the wall. She waited, listening. The floorboards creaked once more she knew whoever it was had no idea where she was. She belly crawled along the floor, not making a sound, which was no mean feat for the 6'6" killer. She raised her head when she came to some holes in the wall where the shotgun had blasted through. She took a quick look and saw nothing. She reloaded 6 more rounds into the gun.

She lay there waiting, her senses on high alert. She knew who was ever on the other side of the wall would make a mistake. She heard voices and crying, most likely a young female, she thought. Then the mistake she was waiting for. A creaking floorboard, she fired a four-patterned burst diamond shape. She heard a scream and the girl cry out. Quickly she raised herself and using her shoulder, she pushed through the door, squashing the person behind it. She grabbed hold of the shotgun pushing it upwards as it went off. She easily yanked the gun from his hands with a simple ease and snap. She then used the butt of the shotgun to stun the guy with a sharp whack to his chin. He had a wound to his thigh, which was bloody already, he was losing blood at a fast rate, chances were, she thought, that she had hit his femoral artery, a lucky shot. She looked around the room and found a young girl hiding under the bed. The Major hauled her out and asked her if there were any more people in the house, she was shaking in fear but managed to say no. She was told to sit on the bed and not move.

She went back over to the man behind the door. He was close to blacking out. Stella knew once he closed his eyes it would be for good.

She slapped his face, "Stay with me man," she grabbed hold of a sheet and tried to rip a strip off of it. She was good but not that good. The Major got her pocket knife out and started to cut through the black satin sheet. Having got a make-do tourniquet, she tied it tight around above the wound, knowing full well it would be to no avail. But she tried. She shook the man awake once more. "Are you with me, hang in there buddy, help is on the way," she lied.

He opened his eyes, and quietly spoke, "Who the fuck are you?"

She had a grin on her face, "All I wanted to do was talk to you, now you are going to die on me," The pool of blood on the floor was getting larger with each heartbeat, even with the tourniquet on, his blood was still spilling out of him. Stella thought maybe a couple of minutes, probably less.

"Who owns these streets, is it you?" She then looked at the girl, tears streaming down her face, "Is it him sweetheart?" She nodded.

She slapped him awake once more, "The Chinese woman, which warehouse mate, tell me," The colour was draining from him, she felt for his pulse, but there wasn't one. She closed his eyes and laid him down. She felt no remorse, she felt nothing.

Turning to the girl on the bed, "Do you know," She didn't respond straight away. Stella dragged her out of the room and away from the bloodied body and took her down to the kitchen. Sat her in a chair, got a glass from the sink, it was kind of clean then found a half-full bottle of Jim Beam in a cupboard and poured some of it into the glass for her. She just placed it in front of her. She pulled out her safe phone and sent a text to Celina, 'Clean up crew required for my last location, 4 bodies, and a survivor, a non-com'. "Drink up and I'll help you out," The girl took a swig and coughed as it went down too fast.

The Majors phone pinged as a new message came in. It was from Celina, 'Clean up crew eta 1 hour'.

The Major looked at the girl and sat down opposite her, 'Do you know anything about what your boyfriend does?" The Major asked her.

The girl just shrugged her shoulders, "Maybe," she answered. Stella took her gun from her belt and placed it on the table. "Let me ask you that question again shall I and this time you tell me what you think I want to hear," The girl didn't look at the Major but kept looking at the gun in front of her.

"Did he know a Chinese woman was living and working in one of his warehouses?" The girl had lost some colour and started to cry. "Do you know which one?"

She shook her head and drank the rest of the JB that was in the glass. "OK, what do you know?"

"I know he saw her and they spoke and he was scared of her," She looked scared herself now. "Please don't hurt me." Her tone was sincere, pleading. She thought about the bodies in the house when she finally said, "He kept a book about her, he never let anyone go near it or read it, but every time he spoke to her he would come back really angry and write stuff in the book,"

"Where's the book, sweetheart?" The Major asked.

She looked at the clock on the wall above the Major's head. Stella saw the sudden eye movement and she put her hand on the gun. The girl saw the Major's hand settle on the gun and she quickly answered. "In the bedroom, I'll show you, everything is in the storeroom next to the bedroom,"

The girl stood up and went to move towards the bedroom, the Major picked up her weapon and stuck it in her belt. And followed her, she knew that once she had the book she didn't need the girl and since she knew about the Chinese woman, maybe it was best she wasn't around to talk about it. She didn't seem to be the strong kind, if the Chinese woman gets her hands on her she will tell them everything.

About a big woman asking questions about her, hunting her, it would be best if this was done and they didn't know about her.

She looked at the young girl walking up the hallway and knew what she would have to do. They went into the bedroom, the body of the gang leader looked cold and pale, she didn't look at him for more than a second or two, but the girl just stared at him. "Best you try and put him out of your mind," The Major told her, then pushed her further into the room.

"So where is this storeroom you were talking about?" The Major asked.

"Behind the wardrobe," The girl told her.

"Open it for me," She was told.

"I don't know how," She replied.

The Major picked up the shotgun and cocked it, she intended to blast a hole through the wall.

"Wait, he bricked it up on the inside," She yelled at the Major.

The Major looked at the young girl and saw the fear in her eyes. "Did you ever see him open the door into that room?"

"Just the once, before I moved in, he said he had stuff in there that would blow my mind. He put his hand in the wardrobe and the whole thing opened."

"What hand, his right or his left?"

"I don't know, what does it matter for fucks sake,"

"It matters, it matters a lot." The Major told her. "And, by the way, did it. Blow your mind?" Stella asked her in her quiet tone, almost smiling at her.

She shrugged her shoulders, "Yeah I guess so, I moved in didn't I,"

The Major kept the girl in front of her and watched as she looked at the wardrobe, hesitating. The wardrobe was an old-fashioned type, with two doors, hinged on the outside with a single, simple-looking key in the centre. The girl's hand was shaking as she went to turn the key. The Major took a step away from the wardrobe. She watched closely as the girl stopped before touching the key.

She asked her "Is it booby-trapped?" She nodded. "Then step away you stupid bitch."

The major got onto her secure phone and hit a series of numbers, "Freddie I have a problem. I'm sending you a live feed, it is booby-trapped starting we think with the key,"

Freddie looked at the key and got his team to look at it collectively. They were all speaking at once giving ideas. Freddie put his hand up and they all went quiet.

"Major, we need some basics, was the prime operator right or left-handed?"

She turned to the girl, "Was he right or left-handed, think carefully because you are going to be opening this thing and if you fuck up, you go up in smoke. I told you it mattered,"

The girl froze and was shaking her head, "No, no, no, not me, please not me,"

"Yes you, so settle down and think,"

"I don't know, I never noticed,"

"Think, when he picked his beer up, what hand was it in?"

"His right, yes his right hand," She told her.

Are you absolutely certain, because it is all going to be on you," The Major reminded her.

"Yes, he was right-handed, I'm certain of it," the girl replied.

"Freddie, he was right-handed." She told him.

"OK, then, with these locks it's straightforward, the mechanism is basic, turn the key to the right until it hits some resistance. Then stop. Do not unlock the door it will only set whatever is waiting for you off. Once you get to that point go back the other way that should disarm whatever is there. It shouldn't be too sophisticated if they are your standard street gang."

"Yeah, right. Well, I hope you are right about it because if you are wrong there is a sweet little thing here who will be blown to pieces if you or she has it wrong,"

She pushed the girl towards the wardrobe, "Turn it to the right until you feel some resistance, do you know what that means?"

"I'm not stupid you know, of course I know what it means,"

"OK, so you know what it means, but you are stupid, you were living with a street gang, how stupid is that?" Stella told her.

"Fuck you bitch, you know nothing about me, so shut the fuck up," She was shaking with both fear and rage. The Major knew that with her adrenaline pumping she would be more cautious. Unbeknown to the girl, the Major had most likely just saved her life.

The girl wiped her hands on her nightshirt, trying to get the sweat from them, even though she was only going to use two fingers. Her hand shaking, she took hold of the key and slowly turned it, it moved a fraction at a time until she felt it hit a button inside the locking mechanism. She closed her eyes and let go of the key.

She stepped back as a smile came to her lips.

Arking
Arking
354 Followers
12