All Comments on 'A Stella & Margarita - Desert Sex Pt. 06'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001about 1 year ago

Great reading again. Tension in abundance, but more attention to the tenses would be welcome.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the warning at the beginning of this chapter, but for me, it wasn't necessary. As you stated, it is integral to the flow of your tale. This serial is really great- good characterisation, sound plot and plenty of kink and filth! 5 stars from me.

FandeborisFandeborisabout 1 year ago

Ah my lady. Thou hast a way with homicide. Well he is keeping Freddy busy. Stella is not a killing machine, Margarita still has her influence, thank goodness. We have seen a bit of the conflict between the Matron and Margarita, I would not like to see a confrontation between the two. The Matron would win, although Margarita would think she came out on top. Those two are two much alike.

I feel this is about to close, maybe a bit more. This has been one hell of a ride, and proud to be a passenger.

Take Care, g’day

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy9 months ago

Yes energetic connection are just happen and people more connected to our blue planet plus open minded, not blinded by greed for instance, are much more open for that ….. like those who can see aura but there are some they can feel those energy’s and even getting connected to this very inner core we call soul or inner light being ….. so knowing about the unknown is happening ….. the girls a truly connected in heart and soul ….. hopefully you are in for happy endings

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...