A Stella & Margarita - Desert Sex Pt. 08

Story Info
The mission goes all wrong & precious people are expendable.
4.3k words
4.73
1.9k
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
352 Followers

A Stella and Margarita story - Sex in the desert sands

Chapter Eight -- The End is Nigh.

This is one of three stories that have merged with two others, [An Evil Woman and the City of Churches - The OWLS Club] This Chapter starts where Chapter 6 of City of Churches finished. It is also the continuing story of Stella and Margarita and just like a piece of a jigsaw puzzle, it will make more sense if you read the whole three stories. It will show you the whole picture.

This chapter begins as Margarita starts to set up a home in their new apartment. Stella seeks to finish her mission, AUKUS Advisory Committee starts to arrive and the Chinese soldiers begin to target them. Corrine Myers sets out to help, in more ways than one, but Margarita remains faithful. Bianca is torn between duty and a new lover. The Matron feels the pangs of regret and the likelihood of a lonesome future.

As always, there is no underage sex as required by Lit policy.

Please your comments are most welcome, it is your feedback that encourages us to keep going.

****WARNING****

THERE WILL BE SOME VERY DISTURBING SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE VIOLENCE, THEN SKIP THAT PART. IT'S NOT GRATUITOUS BUT IMPORTANT TO THE STORYLINE.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Margarita emptied her two plastic bags of clothes onto the big bed. She looked at them and shook her head. Some knickers, nothing sexy, her training gear and yoga pants, a couple of pairs of jeans and some T-shirts. She was sick and tired of washing her clothes every other day. She really wanted to settle into this new lifestyle. She sat on the edge of her bed and flopped down backwards, looking up through the skylights at the clouds in the sky, seeing them slowly move on the wind.

She wondered where Stella was, what she was doing. It was only when she turned her mind to her lover did she feel a sharp pain in her calf, she rubbed her leg.

She yelled out to Corrine, "Do you need a hand with all your stuff?"

A voice came back, "I'm good, you know for the first time in my life I have too much wardrobe space and not enough clothes."

Margarita just lay there and thought about everything she had to do. "Hey Corry, I really do need a lot of clothes. I mean two pairs of jeans four T-shirts, yoga pants and sports bras, plus some knickers ain't too much in a place this size,"

Corrine stopped what she was doing and walked into Margarita's bedroom, looked at her laying on her bed, looked at the gap between the bottom of her T-shirt and the top of her jeans and was tempted to stroke her bare belly, for a brief moment thought what an opportunity this is. She didn't, but she was tempted.

She walked over to her and sat on the bed next to her and asked, "What do you see in those clouds?" As she too laid back and watched them move across the skylights.

"My future," She replied.

"Oh wow, that's very philosophical,"

"Sorry, I'm just feeling a bit sorry for myself right now," Mags told her. As she rolled over onto her side and rested her head on her hand. "I really do need to get some decent clothes, don't I?"

"Do you? So what's stopping you?" Corrine asked.

"Would you believe it if I said I don't know? I think it is because Stella normally comes with me and tells me if it suits me or not." Margarita told her.

"What about what you want, what feels right to you? I mean doesn't that count?" Corrine asked her.

"Yeah, of course, but I want to dress to make Stella happy," She said. "Can I look at some of your clothes, I mean I would love to dress like that, all sexy and everything."

"Sure, let me model them for you. Then you can see how they look and what you think looks sexy and then if you want we can wander down to Rundle Mall and check out some of the retail places. How does that sound?" She asked Mags.

"Sounds perfect," Came the reply.

"OK let me get into some of these outfits for you and YOU tell me what you think of them," Corrine said.

Corrine brought out two ball gowns, low cut and split up the front to the thigh, it was pure silk and shimmered in the natural light. It hung off her shoulders, and she looked divine in it, even without any makeup or styling.

She waltzed in, very unladylike, and putting her hand on her hip she turned around, to display the full extent of the gown. Margarita smiled and nodded, saying she loved it. Then Corrine just simply slipped out of it revealing her nakedness, Margarita took a deep breath. But said nothing.

She put on a pair of silk French knickers, red ones, her favourite colour, and then put on her white cotton shirt, buttoned it up to just cover her small but perky breasts. Then pulled on her pants and zipped up the fly and did the top button-up, they were tight but still flattered in her body shape. She put on her waistcoat, all in navy blue and added a loose-fitting tie. Mags held her hands to her face and said that is what she wanted to look like. Once again Corrine stripped naked and paraded around the apartment looking for another outfit, but in reality, giving Margarita a good view of what was on offer. She bent over from her waist making sure Margarita noticed.

Margarita was more than a little uncomfortable and a red glow showed on her cheeks. She refused to say anything for fear of offending Corrine. The naive sweet little Margarita was unaware of the seduction taking place. She looked away and got up to go to the kitchen. She found a glass, making a mental note that she would need to change where they were kept, then turned on her fancy tap and filled a glass full of water.

When she returned Corrine was wearing just her shirt and tie, she asked Mags, "Care to dance?"

Margarita stood there, looked at her and liked what she saw, I mean who wouldn't Corrine Myers was a good-looking woman. A sexy, cheeky smile, a cute body and looked very tempting naked. Mags gulped and thought of Stella, her calf began to hurt again, and she sat down. Took a deep breath. Then told Corrine, "Corry, you are very tempting, but I love Stella, I mean I really love her madly. Shagging you would help me right now, maybe, but ten minutes after we were finished, I'd feel guilty and hate myself. Then end up hating you and what I share with Stella would never be the same again." She explained, "So please stop whatever you are doing," And with that, she drank from her glass of water looking directly into Corrine's eyes.

Corrine hung her head, shrugged her shoulders and then found some French knickers and put them on.

"Sorry, Mags, I was hoping I guess," She said to her.

"I'm flattered so thank you but no thank you, if you know what I mean," Margarita told her. "Who knows you might run into someone when we go shopping or something?"

"Ha, highly unlikely," Came the reply.

"You live in Adelaide so you'd know where to go to meet girls, don't you?" Margarita asked her.

"I do, but that old bitch would crucify me if she thought I was out getting laid," She stated.

"What say we head out together? I won't say anything if you won't," Mags told her. Corrine looked at her and smiled. "You're a good mate you know," Corrine replied. "We might just do that,"

"Well get yourself dressed and let's head out," Margarita told her.

They hugged and Corrine kissed her on her forehead. "I like you a hell of a lot Mags, you are a good sort,"

Blushing once again Margarita put on her best pixie-like look, hands behind her back, head down, and a sweet smile with some sparkle in her eyes. "Oh gosh, golly," She said in her childlike voice.

"Stop it, now you are really teasing me," Corrine told her.

The Major held onto the rusty old ladder, grimacing in pain, she looked up and saw a ring of light around the manhole cover. Strange she thought, as the pain came and went in waves. Maybe she was starting to hallucinate. Maybe she was seeing things, or maybe there was an ill-fitting manhole cover inside the one place she needed to go. Only one way to find out she said to herself.

She slowly climbed the remaining rungs, checking each rung before putting her full weight on it. When she was within reach of the cover she gently pushed against it, to see if it would move. It did, ever so slightly, but it moved. Thank god for small mercies she said out loud, well as loud as one could with a breathing apparatus stuck in your mouth.

The pain in her leg was increasing and she felt the warmth of the blood pooling inside her wet suit. Every time she moved she seemed to hit the protruding piece of brown, rusted metal in her leg. She was fit and she knew she had some anti-biotics in her first aid kit, once she got to where she felt safe she could treat herself and rest up. All she had to do was get to somewhere safe.

After reaching the top and resting she listened but heard nothing through her wet suit. She took off her goggles and the air stung her eyes. She knew that she had to keep her bottled air a little longer. She pulled off her headgear and listened once more. Nothing. She pulled up her weapons bag and took out one of her two Uzi machine pistols, put the lanyard around her neck and fitted a magazine and then put a second one in her waistband. She closed her eyes and switched her brain off to the pain in her leg and the stinging in her eyes, and slowly eased her way upwards. Carefully avoiding making any sound.

She reached the top and listened. Closing down all other senses she listened, there was a sound, people talking, if was a muffled sound, with some laughter. Then something she didn't want to hear....... pop..... pop..... pop Immediately she knew it was a QSW-06-5.8 the standard issue Chinese pistol with its unique sound when it has a silencer on it. As these did.

She took another breath but nothing happened. She reached for her bottle gauges quickly but quietly. The needle was in the red zone hitting on the big E. She didn't panic and flicked the reserve on, knowing she would have 15 minutes before she needed to find some fresh air.

She waited and listened to the noises, more laughter more shooting, she guessed they were target practising, what else could it be?

She heard a louder voice and further shuffling of something. Then a loud bang as a door closed or slammed more like it. She checked her watch, six minutes gone, she pushed on the cover it moved but not a lot. She had to use something as leverage, she had lost trust in the ladder after it had attacked her leg mercilessly. The last thing she needed was to damage her good leg.

She took another step up and hunched over a little putting the back of her shoulder to the cover. Resting the heel of her good foot on a rung she pressed down on it firmly, hoping like hell it wouldn't give way. She was in luck once again. She thought that with all these little ounces of luck, she was having, she hoped it didn't run out.

She pushed down on her leg and tried to raise herself and the cover. It moved, she grunted and groaned and edged it up, she could feel it shifting, it raised out of the hole and she let it slide off of her back and landed with a scrapping thud, she took a breath and looked at her watch, 13 minutes had elapsed. She stopped and listened but there were no sounds. The room above was dark. She put her hands in the gap she had made and slowly edged the cover inch by inch until it was over halfway from the hole. She stopped, listened spat out the mouthpiece and dragged in copious amounts of what was to her fresh air. She pushed the cover right out of the way and clambered out. Seeing the jagged piece of metal stuck in her calf, she winced. It looked a lot bigger when she had done it. There was no more than a couple of inches extruding from her leg, she sat atop the manhole cover, watching the blood drip from her leg and fall into the blackness. "Fuck" she murmured to no one in particular. She kept pulling up her much-needed supplies and in particular her first aid kit. She turned off her two shoulder lights, keeping just her headlight operating.

She didn't want to start moving until she had bandaged her wound, leaving blood on the floor was asking for trouble. She grabbed her first aid kit and just used a simple cotton bandage and used the whole length around the wound. It hurt, yes, but it had to be done. When she was satisfied she looked around the empty warehouse. Some hay bales she suspected they were using as targets, and in a corner a small office structure. "That," she said to herself would be home.

She sat there listening to the sounds of the warehouse, there were none, whoever was here had left or were so far away she couldn't hear them. The Major was satisfied she was safe, for now. She picked everything up before realising she hadn't put the cover back. She was getting sloppy. She put everything down and then started edging the cover back into place. Just as she came to the last little bit did she realise that the big iron cover would make a noise as it fell into place. It did a loud metallic BANG. She knew she wouldn't have time to get to the other side where the office was, the only other place was behind the hay bales.

She heard running feet, she heard their voices.

She made it behind the hay bales with all of her equipment as the lights came on.

Silence.

She listened, to a scuffing sound of someone moving to her right. She waited she knew that these guys were well-trained so they wouldn't be bunched together. She put the Uzi on to single-shot action. She also knew that once this thing started there would be no going back. This was it.

She waited and then the lights went out. Fuck, she thought, they have night vision, I'm fucked now. She laid flat on her stomach and inched around the edge of a bale, quickly sneaking a look before pulling her head back out of sight of anyone who instinctively knew this was the only place any intruder could be. She waited for their next move. Nothing happened. No sounds, no noises at all.

The first she knew she was in real trouble was when she heard a hissing sound of a flash bang in the air. She buried her head into her chest and clasped her hands on her ears. As soon as she saw the bright light and bang, she was up and shooting. The bright light would blind those who were using their night vision. Quickly she saw 6 soldiers, two kneeling with night vision and four looking at the Major but not actually seeing her. She switch to auto and sprayed all along the wall in the direction of the two with night vision, she took them down instantly and then wounded a third in the knee. Their screaming and shouting she knew would bring others as would the fucking shooting you silly bitch, she said all of this in the moment it took to fire off her short burst. And then she was down behind the hay bales again. Feeling the 9mm slugs hitting the bales of hay she rolled to the other side, banging her wounded calf again, she screamed out loud and fired from a grounded position. Shooting at the point where she last saw a soldier. Hitting no one this time.

This was fucked up pretty quickly she thought. Sorry Mags. She checked her magazine and took the remaining one from her waistband. She stood up quickly and ducked back again, not hearing any shots hit in her direction. She took off her headlight and the lights she wore on her shoulders. These were small but useful. She turned one on and in an instant threw it across the warehouse towards the office. As expected a line of fire followed it, the Major pinpointed each of the remaining shooters in a brief second. She fired quick bursts at each of them two went quiet as she heard them slump to the floor.

Freddie had picked up on the action the moment there was a shot. He or his team started recording what they could. His team were good, they identified the number of shooters including the Major. He was on his secure line to the Matron as soon as it started.

"Matron, the Major is in the warehouse, exchanging gunfire. So far we have identified six shooters. The Major is still going, several of the other combatants have ceased to fire. As of 19:35, there were eleven people in the warehouse. I suggest we send in our reserves ma'am,"

Freddie cursed quietly. They all kept watching the many screens.

"Thank you, Freddie, stay on the line and keep me informed," She told him. She picked up another phone and dialled the number for the General and when he picked up she informed him that the Major had engaged the enemy.

"I see, keep me posted, and Matron what are her chances at the moment?"

"Sorry General, we don't have any eyes inside the building yet." She told him.

"That's a bit of bad luck, what are you doing about it?" he asked.

"We are gathering some lads together to go and visit our Chinese guests, hopefully, they will be there before it is too late, the Major has worked her way into the hornet's nest and stirred them up somewhat. Hopefully, we will get to talk to that Grace woman, before too long," She said with a bit of a smile on her face.

"Let's play nice with our English cousins shall we Tilley, I hear His Royal Highness has a bit of a temper, let's not piss him off too much, hey," This was the General's way of saying not to interfere with the arrangements the English had in place.

"You are such a spoilsport at times General," The Matron replied.

"Yes, you have mentioned that once or twice before. Let's see if we can keep our girl alive as well too, shall we," he instructed.

"Yes sir," Came her response.

They ended their call. She then picked up another line and spoke firmly, "The order is GO,"

The SAS 13th Brigade were all set to move. Dressed as most armed combatants were these days, they mounted into their 3 special vehicles and set off from the Airbase. "ETA 43 minutes" A voice replied to her. This team is held in high regard, the only difference between them and the Major was they had to follow the rules of war. The Major didn't.

The Matron spoke again, "We have one of ours in there and one of theirs we want alive, photos sent, confirm,"

"Confirmed ma'am, two out alive, we have their photos,"

The vehicles sped, lights flashing and their car horns blaring.

Freddie kept telling her what they thought was happening, the site had become quiet for the last five minutes.

The Major sat down, her back to the hay, listening, waiting, she took her large headlight and set it on top of the hay bales. At the same time, she fixed the remaining light on her bottles of air, which were now totally empty. She was going to slide the bottles out one side, turn her headlight on and shoot from the far side of the bales, it will need sharp reflexes. Something she thought she had.

She had everything in place and ready to go when another clunk happened not far from her. Before she could cover her ears and close her eyes, the flash bang exploded. She was stunned momentarily, she reached for her Uzi just as a thick boot connected with her jaw, shattering it, and knocking three teeth from her mouth. Her head hit the concrete floor even harder. Everything went black.

Freddie saw the insides of the warehouse light up and he heard the bang from the microphones attached to the grubby windows. He reported it to the Matron.

"The Major is down, repeat the Major is down,"

The Matron held onto the phone, her knuckles getting whiter and whiter. She rang the General and repeated Freddie's message. The General was silent. Then asked the Matron, "How strong is she?"

"Not as strong as she once was, General. We can't take any chances. They can't find out about us!"

"I agree, tell the 13th to ensure that no one is able to talk,"

"General, are you certain?"

"That's an order Matron!"

Tilley McMahon looked at the phone she was talking on and confirmed the order. Then she looked at the phone she knew Freddie was listening on. And quietly hung it up.

She dialled the 13th on route to the warehouse and told them. "Colonel, change of orders, I repeat change of orders. No survivors,"

Arking
Arking
352 Followers
12