A Stella & Margarita - Desert Sex Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He acknowledge his new orders, "Confirmed, no survivors,"

The Major woke up and she was bound, hands tied behind her back, at her elbows and wrists. Her ankles and knees were bound. The jagged piece of metal was still protruding from her calf. She was still in her wet suit. Her head was ringing and the blood was still fresh in her mouth. She knew from that, she hadn't been out for too long, less than an hour she guessed. She tried to move but whoever had tied her made it very secure.

A slim well-dressed woman stood in front of her. Smiled at her and kicked her foot, on the wounded leg to see her reaction to the pain. She didn't give her the pleasure of reacting at all.

"So, what do we have here, an Australian assassin?" They had spread out all of her equipment in front of her, she noticed her phones were missing.

She squatted down and toyed with the piece of metal in her calf. "Does it hurt? It looks pretty nasty."

The Major displayed no emotions. No pain, nothing, she had put herself into a mental hole, slowly sinking further and further away from the reality of her situation.

She stood up and put her hand out, one of her soldiers put a pistol in her hand. She cocked it and stood over the major. "I am thinking you don't know too much, you being a plain ordinary soldier like the rest of us, so I will ask you a set of questions, and if I don't like what you say, I will kill you, does that sound fair to you?"

She then looked down at the Major. She noticed her eyes were empty and she had a faraway look about her. She knew that in her mind she was somewhere else.

"I am thinking you are now with your loved ones, your soul isn't here with me but there with them. Maybe if I brought them here for you, one last time, so to speak, you would talk to me?" She said with a smile on her lips.

The Major looked up at her, not blinking but holding her gaze with a deathly stare.

She then told the Major, "No matter how deep you have buried them we will find them,"

The major's eyed fired up and she responded, "You don't want to do that!"

"Oh, I have found you, that quickly," She turned as Grace entered the room, the Major saw her and recognised her but not changing any of her facial expressions, just glared back at her.

They spoke in Chinese. "Her family is her weak spot, what do we know about her," She asked Grace.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing, her fingerprints show nothing, no facial recognition, absolutely nothing. She is a non-person, which means she is dangerous. Kill her now!" Grace told her.

"She would know what they intend to do about us,"

"Quite possibly, but she is scheming right now on how to kill each and every one of us, put a bullet in her brain. Lui, before it's too late. Who knows they may have a backup team waiting on her to call in, no call and they come in shooting. She took out four of ours so quickly, we are running out of time. Grace told Lui Wang.

They turned to face the Major once more. The Major starred them down or tried to. Grace the bigger of the two Chinese women, stood over her and spoke down at her. "Listen bitch, I don't give a rats about any information you have or don't have, I care about living to a ripe old age, so I am saying to kill you right now and let's get it out of the way." She told her, almost spitting out every word.

Lui sat on an old wooden chair looking at the Major, she raised her pistol and fired.

12