A Stella & Margarita - Desert Sex Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the night wore on and a lot of the 13th called it a night. Leaving a few local officers and their guests. Bianca and Tilley were cuddling up with each other, whispering and giggling as hands started to wander. It was very early in the morning when, through the rear door little Mags poked her head and pulled Stella in through the doors, on crutches but smiling and looking decidedly relaxed and cheerful. Tilley thought that whatever Mags had done, had certainly put Stella into a good place. She could only guess.

As Celina caught sight of her she left her company and came over to her to shake her hand. She was now a little bit more than just tipsy, slurring her words. Bianca had to quickly adjust her jeans. While Corrine stood back and watched. Stella made it to the table under the watchful eye of Margarita. She kissed her tall lover after she sat down.

Tilley spoke up, “Does the Doctor know you are out of bed?” Stella shrugged her shoulders. A couple of the remaining members of the 13th came over and paid their respects. They were all talking over each other, laughing and continuing their tall stories about their escapades and how well they had done that day. Margarita looked over the bar and saw her almost perfect scorecard from the shooting range. It had been blown up but no name had been issued. Margarita just smiled at it.

“Want a drink babe?” She asked Stella.

“Just a beer sweetie,” Came the reply.

“No, you are getting water you’re on antibiotics remember,” She told her. She loved riding roughshod over her. It was always done with a generous amount of love in her eyes and in her voice.

“That’s you told Murphy,” said Tilley laughing.

Matilda McMahon looked over at Stella Murphy and asked, “Are you OK?” Stella smiled at her long-time friend and nodded, “Yeah, I am feeling wonderful, do you know how good it feels to hold someone who means the world to you,”

Before Tilley could answer Bianca spoke up, “I do,” as she held onto Tilley’s arm with two hands and rested her head on her shoulder. Some laughed, some went aaaawwww, and Tilley blushed.

There was loud laughter from the other side of the room and one of the 13th members came over and sat with them before declaring that he had just met the bloke who shot the scorecard hanging over the bar.

Tilley looked at him and nodded and said “Good for you,” Bianca looked at him with a dark look and asked, “Would you introduce him to me, please,”

Tilley whispered to her, “They’ve been drinking, let them be,”

“I won’t hurt them, well their ego’s maybe but nothing else,” Bianca replied with a wicked look in her eyes.

The soldier took her over to a small group of drunk men and introduced the blonde woman with big bosoms. He told a smallish man who was doing the bragging that the young lady wanted to meet him, he smiled and held out his hand and when Bianca took his he put her hand to his lips and kissed it. Slobbering all over it. Bianca smiled and wiped her hand on the back of her jeans. “I just wanted to meet you, when did you do it, the target practice I mean,”

He mumbled and joked about it, his eyes not leaving her chest.

She took him by the arm and went up to the bar and stood next to Margarita. All the while the table of women sat watching this playout. Tilley wondered what would happen and how was Bianca going to lower the boom on him without involving Mags.

“Mags I want you to meet this gentleman, he is the sharpshooter who shot that almost perfect score up there,”

Margarita looked at him, with mixed emotions, part of her wanted to give him a piece of her mind, and was about to when she remember the advice Tilley gave her. Mags took his hand and shook it, “Good shooting Sir,” He nodded to her and smiled as he said “Thank You, little girl,”

Margarita was ready to return to the table with a couple of bottles of water for Stella. She stopped not more than three feet from the braggart. Bianca winced at the comment, she knew if there was one thing to get Margarita going it would be referring to her structure or her age. Margarita stood there and turned to face him slowly. “Here is a bit of free advice Mister, before you start to brag about something you haven't done, make sure the people in the room don’t know the truth. You see Bianca here,” Pointing to her, “Is one of the signatures on the scorecard, so both she and I know you are a liar,” She stood there holding his stare.

Corrine and Celina acted fastest, first Corrine stood up and made it to the two confrontationists, she grabbed Mags by her shoulder and told her to sit down. The braggart went to make a move towards Margarita but Bianca took hold of his arm, he threw his elbow backwards catching her in the throat, she grabbed her neck and coughed and then spluttered, stepping backwards. Celina was quicker than Corrine to try and restrain him, her FBI training came in handy, and she stepped in and put him in an arm lock and eased him away from Mags. She sat him down and told him to behave. Some of his mates came over and Celina informed them who the party was sitting over there. They all nodded in their general direction.

Stella had tried to stand up but Tilley just put her hand on her arm, her eyes told her to stay out of it. She looked at Stella and told her, “I’m too old for this shit,” she got up and went to Bianca, several others were by her side. She was ok, just winded.

Tilley took hold of Bianca and explained to everyone that she and Bianca were saying their good nights, Stella said the same thing for her and Mags as she tried to get up and head back to the hospital.

Corrine looked at Celina and whispered to her, “Do you fancy staying with these four drunk assholes? You are welcome to crash at my place in the city, no strings attached.” Celina smiled at her “Why not, strings or no strings I might be able to behave myself this time, hey,” And with that they all said their goodbyes.