All Comments on 'A Step Apart Ch. 02'

by Ravenblackerotica

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19529 months ago

Love these two together. More please. Perhaps Amy is jealous and wants some of what Stephanie is getting.

souperkev011souperkev0119 months ago

Things are really getting good, can't wait to see what happens next!!!

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

The ending saved this chapter. I felt like all the affection was fading away with Stephanie at school and her hooking up with other guys....

Kunningking23Kunningking239 months ago

Can't wait for the next part!!! This was amazing

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey9 months ago

5 Stars! This is one hell of a story! Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Eagle51353Eagle513539 months ago

Where is the rest of the story? Surely it can't end like that. It's an unfinished story.

ctalonctalon9 months ago

Is the step mother's name Sharon or Amy?

Anonymous91Anonymous919 months ago

Not stepson actually, because they are separated now. There are also no laws in place saying step-siblings can't legally marry or get together, like there are for actual siblings. So, there you have it. Being with your ex-step sibling isn't entirely taboo — especially if the family aspect of the relationship is as insignificant as Cher and Josh's. What happens to a step-sibling relationship after their parent's divorce is whatever the step-siblings want to happen. If they've grown close and bonded, the relationship should continue. They will just now be independent of their parents. There are no hard and fast rules here.

CoucyCoucy9 months ago

Well done, I like your style. More, please. Thank you,.

Smartest1Smartest18 months ago

Matt the coward....

Falstaff60Falstaff607 months ago

Anonymous91 is not entirely correct. While it is legal for step siblings to date and even marry, there is one caveat. If either stepparent adopts the others step child/children in the course of the marriage, even if they divorce after the fact, the law now considers them to be fully siblings and they can no longer legally date or marry.

But legal speak doesn't touch on how the effected families may feel about them being a couple. They may still have to face (or not) an amount of backlash from their relationship decision. And even if not they could always just move to a state like Delaware or New Jersey which are known for, as long as it it between consenting adults, ignoring related couples who decide to cohabitate romantically, even full siblings.

Like the story so far. Keep up the good work.

mrdata9770mrdata97703 months ago

(1/2/2024) Well now, we have a lawyer in our midst. While I can not disagree with anything in the comment by Falstaff60 below. Why spoil the fun? They’re steps. A solution will be found adoption or not. Love will win the day. Five stars again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRavenblackerotica@Ravenblackerotica
786 Followers
Hey guys, I enjoy writing sexual things and publishing them. Come and see... I'd love to hearing feedback on my stories. Let me know what you think! You can check out more of my work here www.linktr.ee/ravenblackbooks

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES