A Step Apart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Matt said. He went to the kitchen with his limp cock bouncing about still wet with his stepsister's juices and got two sodas from the refrigerator and returned. Matt got dressed while drinking his. Stephanie stayed where she was. Just as naked and cum covered. Stephanie was preoccupied with her phone as she typed. Matt finished his drink and, while still in the room with her, pulled out his phone and typed.

Matt

'See ya, next Saturday!'

A second later, he saw the tiniest of smiles in the corner of Stephanie's mouth.

Stephanie

'C U then'

Chapter Three

The following weeks flew by. Matt was well into summer and fast approaching his deadline in July for deciding on which college he was going to attend. He hadn't given it any real thought. More like constant fantasies. In his mind, twenty-four, seven he was already a freshman at Indiana University and he and Stephanie were sharing an apartment. They would have to get a two bedroom for appearance's sake but that one room would just be for show. Then he could spend every night spooned to his stepsister. For now, though, he was settling with once every Saturday.

Matt would spend his week 'researching' online what he would do with Stephanie that weekend. Research seemed like an odd word to use since mostly he just watched a lot of porn. But to balance out the many lies porn sold him, he tried to read a few women's sex blogs as well. Using a compare and contrast method, Matt could eliminate the bad ideas he got from watching some of the hardcore porn videos.

Things like forcing fingers down a girl's throat? Usually bad. Spanking? Usually good. Face slapping? Usually bad. Choking? Not a good idea.

After days of reading and watching tons of videos, Saturday would finally arrive and Matt would have time to test his metal. Stephanie would somehow or another end up on her back, texting or watching something on her phone and Matt would go to work. He'd try different positions, different techniques, experiment with different strategies for lasting longer. Using his smart watch, he could time how long each one lasted by watching his heart rate log afterwards. His last time with her he made it nineteen minutes, which was nearly double what he was in the beginning. The porn industry wouldn't be offering him any starring roles anytime soon, but he was getting better.

Over the past weeks, Matt's oral sex skills had improved as well. He had brought Stephanie to orgasm twice the week before last. He found if he stuck with a similar motion with his tongue, no matter how tedious it might be, eventually it had a higher success rate than being a jazz musician and hopping from one technique to another every few seconds. There was also a bit of a breakthrough. When Matt had made his stepsister cum a second time, her hand had gotten the better of her and slapped down on the back of his head. It was only a brief few seconds, but for those moments with her fingers laced in his hair holding his lips to her clit; it was the hardest he had ever been. Hard enough that when he finally pushed his cock inside her, he fucked her until she came for a third time in one night.

It was this interaction that spurred his confidence last week to get even more interactive with his stepsister. He waited until 6:30pm to get out of his car and go to her house. That was about the time Stephanie's mom, Amy, left for her usual date night. Amy had been seeing the same guy for a little over a month now. He was another wealthy man. Matt could tell from how fancy Amy was dressed each night. She was definitely being wined and dined every weekend. From the little small talk Stephanie and Matt did, it sounded like it was getting pretty serious between them.

At least her mother really liked him. Matt was happy for his stepmother; he always did like her and thought she deserved better than his father. More so than being happy for her, Matt was happy for himself. The more Amy liked her new boyfriend, the longer she stayed out of the house, which gave him more alone time with her daughter.

On that particular night, Matt summoned his courage and started things off by walking into his stepsister's bedroom and flipping her over onto her stomach. With no clothes on, all Matt could see was her plump round ass cheeks. Stephanie, like always, went with the flow. She stayed on her elbows and typed on her phone. Her black reading glasses were on and her blond hair tied back in a ponytail.

Matt brushed his palm over her right ass cheek and pushed down the small of her back. Her tattoo on her lower back was a flowing, fluid design of pinks and greens that flowed around a single word, 'Believe' written in large bold cursive letters just above her ass cheeks. His fingers spread out as he gripped the top of her hips. His pants and underwear already off, Matt straddled her thighs as he pushed his other hand up the center of her back, flattening her to her stomach. Matt's fingers pressed into her shoulders as his palms ground firm circles into her back muscles. He massaged her slowly while his cock grew firmer.

While he knew she could feel his shaft hardening against the crack of her ass, she didn't react. Not at first. A moment passed as he massaged her and he saw her head, which balanced carefully with her chin against the bed, fall relaxed to the side so she could barely see her phone. As his shaft flexed harder into her ass, Stephanie worked her ass back and forth, pushing her ass cheeks back into his erection.

The cheeks of her ass nearly swallowed his shaft like a hotdog bun. Matt could feel the muscles of her back melt in his hands as he rubbed down to the small of her back, circling her tattoo. Matt scooted down her legs and stood. Pulling her hips up so she was on her knees on the bed, Matt slid his finger down the length of her ass crack until it dipped inside her moist pussy lips with ease. They were open and inviting, begging to be fucked.

With his other hand, he fed the tip of his bare cock inside her. When he pushed inside her, Stephanie threw her head back, looking at the ceiling as he filled her up. Matt pulled out a little and slammed back inside her, and a sharp gasp escaped her lips. His left slid up her back, holding onto her shoulder while his right braced against her hips and thigh. In and out, his cock pistoned out of her and her perky hair bounced wildly with every thrust.

"Oh shhhmm... yes... yes, don't- oh yes!" Stephanie cried out. Her phone was a useless prop lying on the bed before her. A small ruse now. Her phone was something she barely pretended to use anymore. She kept it close, just as a code, more than anything else, that they don't talk about what they were doing. They just do it.

His fingers gripped her shoulder tightly as he fucked her slow and hard. Stephanie turned her head to the side and her lips parted enough to push around his pointer finger. Her teeth were biting teasingly on it.

"Mmm mmm! Ahh ahhhom!" Stephanie moaned on his finger. Matt was losing focus. He was panting. All he could think about was her lips. Her mouth. He imagined kissing her as she bit his lip as seductively as she bit his finger. He couldn't last much longer. Ramming his hips into hers, his cock rammed into her pussy, making her fall to her elbows as she cried out. Matt took this chance to give her right ass cheek a slap. He was caught up in the moment, and the loud smacking sound was louder than he intended. At first, he worried he had hurt her but the loud scream of a moan she made told him differently.

Stephanie's ass pushed back and her stepbrother fucked her faster and slapped her ass again. "Oh fffuck!"

Matt bit his lip and pulled out, offering his cock a final few strokes as he shot his cum over his stepsister's ass and tattoo. As always for the briefest of moments he could see his stepsister's head craned back at him to watch him shoot his load over her.

It was the one consistent attention she had given him since they started these encounters weeks ago. She always had to watch Matt when he came. At first it was kind of odd and made Matt feel uncomfortable, like he was on stage being watched. But now it was kind of hot. Stephanie's eyes didn't appear the same when she watched him cum. They were darker and more devious. She was always so out of breath when she watched. Like him, cumming was the sexiest thing she'd ever seen. It made him a bit more excited to do it because it was something they both wanted, and he got to see her sexy eyes.

Matt remembered looking down on her sexy naked body with a fondness. Changing lanes on the road, he exited the interstate, turning his radio down so he could start following the directions on his phone. He doubted he and Stephanie would have a chance to hook up this weekend. Matt was visiting her townhouse today that was just outside of the Indiana University campus. Stephanie and her two roommates were throwing a party tonight. Even though most of the girls and guys at this party were going to be eighteen to nineteen years old, Matt was kind of nervous. He felt like he was going to be hanging around the 'big kids.'

And to make things worse, he was going to be around his stepsister, who will be looking absolutely gorgeous tonight, he was sure, and probably one of the hottest ladies at the party. Of course, other boys were going to be hitting on her and Matt didn't know how she would react.

Would he be into it? Is she going to try to hook up with other men? I know I can't hook up with her, but I don't know if I can just stand there and watch a bunch of guys grab her and-

Matt shook his head free of the images in his mind. He would not worry about it. More importantly than anything, he knew was to treat Stephanie like a sister and not like an extremely attractive girl he'd fucked multiple times over the past month.

Pulling into a parking space and putting his car in park, Matt took a deep breath and let it out. Building D 1128. This is it.

"Okay," Matt said to himself. "Here we go."

Chapter Four

"So, do you know what your major would be?" Amber asked.

"No, not a clue," Matt smiled.

Amber laughed, waving her hand down at him, "don't worry about it. I'm going into my sophomore year and am still undeclared. No major is basically a major here."

Matt laughed with her and took a drink of his mimosa. He had always seen memes about mimosas, but never had one before today. Stephanie and her roommates had two pitchers full of mimosas in the fridge and were using it to pregame for the party. Matt could tell why they were a girl's drink. They tasted too good.

"Shut up, you know you're going to end up declaring education," Stephanie said from the corner of their living room. She laid on a pink bean bag with her phone in one hand and her almost empty mimosa in the other. "You've got more credits for it than most education sophomores."

"Ugh I know," Amber stomped her foot like a child and made a face. She was leaning over a bar countertop that split the kitchen and living room. "But I want a job where I could at least make some money. Every time you turn on the news, all you see are all the fucked-up ways teachers are getting shit on. At least if I went nursing, I'd make some money."

"And some student loan bills," Stephanie smarted with a raised eyebrow and not letting her eyes leave her phone.

"Maybe you can just be a teacher and find like a sugar daddy or something," Matt joked, then immediately regretted it. He just met this girl. He didn't know her well enough to be saying things like that.

Taken back from the comment, there was a slight pause before Amber smiled and let a few strands of her auburn hair fall in front of her eyes. "Why do you think I'm throwing this party in the first place?" She said with a seductive smile across her full red lips. Amber was an attractive woman. Very attractive, actually. She was shorter at just above five-foot-tall and had sexy round breasts that bounced around in her shirt without a bra to Matt's surprise. He did all he could to keep from looking down while talking to her.

"Hey Amber, can you take those blankets in the closet and put them over the couches like we talked about?" Stephanie asked Amber. Stephanie was clearly at odds with Amber even before Matt had arrived.

"Oh yeah, sure!" Amber said, perky as ever. Matt stood from the couch he was on as Amber dug through a closet near the kitchen. A door creaked open upstairs, and he heard soft footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Jesus Christ, Max," was all Stephanie said, barely shaking her head.

"What? He's your stepbrother. Not like he's a freak or anything, right?" Max said as she walked down the stairs. Her wet black hair was wrapped up high in a light blue towel while her left hand held an orange towel synched around her breasts. Her shoulders still glistened with the wetness from the shower. "I'm Maxine or Max, your sister's creepy roommate." Max extended her hand to Matt. Her tongue flicked the lip ring back and forth as she smiled.

Matt did all he could to be cool, but he knew he was blushing already. "Hi, I'm Matt, Stephanie's creepy stepbrother."

Max laughed as she walked into the kitchen, "I like him you should have him around more often." Matt felt an internal sigh of relief at the approval and a fluttering in his stomach at hearing a girl say she liked him. It was absurd, he knew, but he didn't often get a lot of attention from different women. While he did play sports and his teammates often were able to swindle the attention of cheerleaders and some slutty girls, Matt mostly was the fifth wheel. The two girlfriends he did have were from friends of friends introducing them and it never last long. Him being on the receiving end, even casually, by these two very attractive college girls of even a moderate amount of interest was almost a fantasy in and of itself.

"I'm sure he likes you," Stephanie said from the background.

Max ignored her remarks, which Matt was grateful for, "you guys say that?" Max asked as she poured a cup to the brim with their mimosa mix. "Step? Not just sister and brother. You say stepsister?"

Matt shrugged, feeling interrogated, "just a habit, I guess."

"Hm," Max pursed her lips. "I've only ever known one other stepfamily, and they never said step."

"Are you done in the shower?" Stephanie asked as she stood.

"Yes, it's yours, boo," Max said, blowing Stephanie a kiss which Stephanie returned before disappearing upstairs without another word.

"Wait! Let me get my blow dryer out of there!" Amber shouted and raced up the stairs after Stephanie.

"So uh, what's your major?" Matt asked Max, feeling more uncomfortable now that he was alone with this almost naked girl.

"Criminal Justice," Max said, taking a large gulp of mimosa.

"Whoa, that's like, cop school, right?"

"Yup," Max said with a smile, "so if the cops get called to our party, just follow my lead and do what I do." She gave Matt a wink.

"Sounds like a plan."

Chapter Five

"You fuggin suck at this game!"

"Shuddup! I just need to hit the cup."

"No shit, that's kinda the point of the game," Amber giggled as she fell into Matt's arm. Matt's already unsteady hand veered far from course as he tossed the ping-pong ball across the table and smacked Maxine in the chest with his ball. Her jittery hand swiped frantically at the ball, trying to grab it as it bounced off both her hands and finally fell to the last red plastic cup in front of her.

"Yes!" Matt and Amber said at the same time. Their hands raised in triumph. The boy Maxine played beer-pong with pretended to tackle her to a nearby couch as she and others surrounding the table reeled from that ending.

"I definitely planned on that happening," Matt laughed. Amber smacked his biceps.

"Bullshit!" Amber screamed a little too loud. But only Matt, who had to rub his ear, noticed. The sound system blared so loud the walls shook. Matt thought for sure the police would have been called by now, but as he tapped the screen of his smart watch, he saw it was nearly 1:00am and they still hadn't come. A hundred plus students were packed in the downstairs and more out front. A Handful of couples and girls danced in the living room when a good song came on, while some just chilled on the couches blazed out of their minds while passing a joint between them. "Oh, hahaha My bad," Amber laughed at how loud she was being.

"Yeah, gurl, get it!" Maxine yelled into the living room, where Matt realized Stephanie was one of the girls dancing. He was surprised he had forgotten completely about her. The mimosa pitchers must've gotten progressively stronger because, by the third one, Matt's face burned red and he could tell he was already wasted. When people started showing up, it was like a flood filling this three-bedroom townhouse. Stephanie stayed by Matt for a bit, but about the time she started taking shots, Matt lost track of her.

She was in the center of her living room with her ass on the ground against an older looking frat boy, maybe mid twenties, with a baseball cap turned backwards. Stephanie bent over, flinging her loose schoolgirl skirt up over the small of her back so her bare, fat ass could twerk on the man's crotch. The entire room went wild. Three different guys yelled their supporting words to her dance partner as she flung her long ponytail of hair to the side over her shoulder, then dropped her ass down to the floor and back up.

"Oooohhh!" Men and women both cheered. Either it was a testament to just how drunk he was, or he truly just didn't care. Amber probably had something to do with it. While she wasn't as attractive as Stephanie, when you're that hot, the difference was negligible. The difference was that Amber seemed interested in him. Maybe she wasn't looking for a boyfriend, but at least she would talk to him, look him in his eyes, and touch him.

Amber fanned her face with her hand when she saw Matt looking at Stephanie with the rest of the party. "It's fucking hot in here," she said and without another word, she pulled him to the back deck out the kitchen door. The deck overlooked a wooded area next to a creek between different buildings. It was the end of June, so it was just about as hot outside as it was inside, though there was a small breeze. "Hmmm that's better," Amber said.

Matt closed the door behind them so no one could follow them outside. Before he could fully turn to face Amber, she was already on top of him. He fell back onto the railing as she strained on her tippy toes to get her lips to his. Once he righted himself, he kissed her back. Her lips were cold and tasted of beer. The kiss they shared was messy and delicious. Two drunks fumbling over each other. Without thought, his hand slid down her shoulder and wrapped around her breast. It felt so good in his hand and even better when she giggled and moaned as he massaged it.

There was an abrupt halt to their kiss as Amber pulled away from him. Before he opened his eyes, he thought he had done something wrong and was already cursing himself, ready to apologize. But once his eyes were open, he realized amber didn't pull away from him. She was pulled away. Stephanie had Amber's hair in her fist as she pulled her to the side.

"You think you're funny?" Stephanie asked. "I told you not to hook up with my brother!" With a final push, Amber stumbled to the other side of the deck.

"Steph- I'm sorry," Amber whined.

"And you-" Stephanie turned to Matt. She was wearing a pair of inch and a half heels that put her just taller than him. "Come here." She snatched his palm and dragged him up to her bedroom through the party. "You're done. No more."

Some boys he passed made Ooooooo sounds while others who had been watching Stephanie dance shouted words of encouragement to him.