A Step Apart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get it!"

"Tap that ass!"

As he was being dragged up the stairs, he heard Maxine shout over them, "come on guys, it's her brother!"

But the last voice he heard before going into Stephanie's bedroom was a wise cracking boy's voice say, "well, stepbrother."

Chapter Six

Matt tripped over his feet and nearly fell on to her bed, but he caught himself and side walked into a wall to brace himself. The room was still white from when she moved in, but it was covered in posters of shirtless rappers and printed pictures of Stephanie and her friends. Just like her bedroom at her mom's house, the floor was cluttered with dirty clothes and her bed comforter was a twisted mess.

"What the hell wasttthat?!" Stephanie slurred.

"What was what?" Matt threw his hands up. He was starting to get upset, but it wasn't clear to him why yet. He could just feel the heat building on the back of his neck.

Stephanie seemed flustered at his response. She shook her head, upset and lost balance for a moment, touching the wall. "All the girls down there and you had to hook up with her? That bitch."

"So you wouldn't have brought me up to your room if I hooked up with another girl?" Matt asked. The bravery and openness of his words fueled by the mix of anger and alcohol that stored inside him.

"No! Err- yes, whatever," Stephanie mumbled looking down at her feet, obviously confused by how he worded his question. Matt knew this because he too was confused at how his drunken sentence came out.

A few moments passed and Stephanie finally let out a sigh and clicked her high heels over to the bed and fell back into it. She pulled her cellphone from the side of her crop top and began clicking on the screen. Her feet dancing around off the floor like a bored child, she could only let a few seconds pass before she said, "I'm on my phone... on my bed... texting..."

This fucking spoiled brat was all Matt managed to think, looking down at her. It was at that moment he decided he had enough of this game. Matt crawled into top of his stepsister as he always did, one knee pressing between her legs while the other balanced him outside her thigh. But this time he grabbed at her phone. She pulled away at first but when he finally got it he twisted it from her grip and she let out the tiniest of, "noo..." whimpers. Matt tossed the phone lightly to the carpet beside her bed. Stephanie kept her eyes in the direction of her phone as if she could still see it, or more importantly, she pretended she could not see her stepbrother. But Matt was relentless.

No more games.

His hand grabbed under her chin, pinching her cheeks on both sides, and turned her face to look at his. With his eyes hovering over hers, Stephanie's eyes still refused to meet his. "Steph..." he said. "Stephanie! Look at me!" Perhaps jolted from him yelling at her, she finally looked at him. Her eyes met his. Matt saw her shaky, wide eyed, glassy expression and held it for a moment. Then he leaned forward and kissed his stepsister deep and passionately.

He felt stagnant resistance at first. An unwillingness to commit that quickly disappeared. As if transformed by this magical kiss into the horny teenager she was fighting so hard not to be. At a moment's notice, she released the tension from her body and Stephanie's hips and taunt stomach arched and formed to Matt's body. Her eyebrows pinched together as she released a whimpering moan in Matt. Their tongues intertwined just as their hands and fingers cupped another. Matt pressed Stephanie's hands down on the bed over her head and felt Stephanie's leg wrap around her his hips and leg, locking him to her.

His firm and growing erection restrained by his boxers and jeans pressed into the floating fabric of her skirt and ground against her crotch. Every desperate moan that escaped her lips was swallowed by Matt as he pressed his lips down onto his stepsisters. The moment fled so quickly; it was as if it was in fast forward, but Matt wished it could last forever. The taste of her kiss and the sound and hum of her soft moans felt wonderful. He wanted to escape at that moment. Hold on to it. Hide it. Keep it to himself.

When Matt's hands finally did work free from Stephanie's, he brought them down to the belt of his jeans. Stephanie pulled her hips so tightly to his body his hands flat against his body barely had room to work his belt off. There was a sudden separation between them and a picture of panic in her eyes. Her body, which once was so eager to meet him and entangled with his limbs, now clamored away. She pushed him off of her and scrambled for the door.

No no no no! Matt's thoughts protested, as he could do nothing more than watch her reach for the door. She paused there for a moment. As if her actions moved quicker than her thoughts could, and she needed a moment to second guess herself. The constant thud of the base vibrated the door and floors beneath them. Outside the door, the party continued with hundreds of voices louder than ever.

Matt watched the hand slowly go to the doorknob and twist the lock on it. She checked the knob, giving it a twist left and right to make sure it was locked before turning back to her brother. Matt was already on his feet. Perhaps it was the alcohol coursing through his system or just how incredibly sexy she looked tonight, but Matt couldn't wait another instant. Strands of her bangs danced over her eyes and lips. Her black crop top was so low on her, her nipples threatened to fall out of her top. When she turned her short schoolgirl, the plaid skirt whirled up, exposing the bottom curve of her ass cheek. Matt had to have her now.

Pressing her into the wall, Matt's lips assaulted hers. They kissed ravenously. She pulled at his v-neck shirt and stretched it off of him. Holding his shoulders at arm's length for a moment, she marveled at the thickness of his muscles and the definition of his pecs. Stephanie's lips kissed at his bare chest as her tender hands delicately rubbed down his ribs and hips. Moving up to her neck, Matt felt her hair to the scruff of his chin as her lips kissed and sucked below his ear. Matt could feel the sparkling tingles her wet lips sent down his spine and through his chest.

By the time his eyes were opened, he realized Stephanie was on her knees with Matt's jeans unbuttoned and her hands jerking his pants down to his ankles. Her left palm pressed into his firm, hard abs. Rubbing up and down on him like an obsession she had to touch while her right hand wrapped around the shaft of his cock. Her fingers were small and delicate around the large, thick shaft that dangled before her lips. She made long twisting pumps on his shaft that snaked towards her. Her eyes full of squinted pleasure as she looked up at him. The crook of her lips fighting a devious smile as she teased him with every drag on his shaft.

Her hands left him just long enough to pull her crop top and bra off over her head. Matt looked down with lust as her heavy breasts bounced free from her shirt. Stephanie's hands cupped her own breasts as she looked up at him, straining to look innocent and vulnerable. The look in her eyes begged him to reach out and touch her face. Pressing her cheek into his palm, she hummed a moan as she parted her lips, taking his thumb in her mouth so gently. Her right hand went back to stroking his hard cock that now oozed cum from the tip of it.

Stephanie's face hung so close to the head of his cock. As she slid her wet lips down to the base of his thumb, her eyes stayed on his and Matt could all but imagine his cock being what was in her mouth. Her left hand cupped at her left breast and pressed it around his throbbing shaft as she jerked it. Her heavy breasts bounced and jiggled as he let her titty fuck her. Matt grunted as he closed his eyes, looking upward. His hand reached out to steady himself against the desk that housed her papers and laptop beside him.

"Mmmm... you like that, baby?" Stephanie's voice hummed. "Hmm... does that feel good, baby?"

"Ugh..." Matt groaned silently, trying to keep his mouth shut.

There was a knocking at the bedroom door that startled them both. It was loud. Like a person had been knocking for a while and they couldn't hear it over the blaring music until just now.

"Hey, Steph? You in there?" A boy's voice yelled over the bass. "It's Nick."

Stephanie stopped everything she was doing and was frozen on her knees. In an instant, they both scrambled silently and quickly. Stephanie got to her feet and picked up her top and bra, moving to hide by her closet despite the door being locked. Matt had other plans.

Stepping out of his jeans, his hand caught her wrist, jerking her back towards him. He saw panic and fear in her eyes. Getting caught having sex with her stepbrother was her biggest fear and there was only a thin wooden door keeping her from being found out by her entire school. Matt pulled her in tight and kissed her, but she retreated, pointing at the door. She tried to just mouth the words 'he's right there,' but in her drunken state the words came out with some sound to them.

"Steph? That you?" Nick's voice boomed through the door.

"Uh- Um. Yeah, hold on!" Stephanie said nervously.

She turned away from Matt, but he caught her hips, tripping her up. Catching herself on the desk, Matt could feel her skirt and ass pressed back against his cock. Matt's left hand pressed up her back to the back of her neck while his right flipped up her skirt and pulled her panties to the side. Stephanie looked behind her wide eyed and worried. "Are you crazy? What are you doing?" She mouthed a whisper.

Matt wasn't going to let this moment slip through her fingers. His stepsister wanted him, not some douchey looking guy named Nick. And in that moment of drunkenness he didn't even care if they were caught, because all he cared about was Stephanie and being with her. The head of his cock fed between her pussy lips as Stephanie covered her mouth with one hand. She braced herself with one hand as she leaned over the desk. When his bare cock entered inside her tight pussy, she looked over her shoulder again. Fear and pleasure mixed into a murky look that glossed over her eyes as she covered her mouth and nose.

"Stephanie, what the hell?" Nick yelled.

Matt pulled out and shoved his cock back inside her hard enough to buck her forward. Her hands catching the side of the desk, she steadied her breathing to talk.

"I'm- my brother is- Hmm," she held the back of her hand against her mouth as she fought to hold back her groans. "He's sick, oh gah- He doesn't feel well."

"Okay..." Nick said.

Matt's fingers dug into her hips and the meat of her ass as he pulled her back into him. The clapping of their bodies getting slightly louder, Matt could see the back of Stephanie's head bob as she stared at the blank white wall inches in front of her face. Her breath held as her stepbrother fucked her from behind.

"Gah- mmph," Stephanie panted restrained breaths as her whole chest bounced. "I can't hm! I can't leave him. Ahhmm. Sorry, I'll talk to you la- later!"

"Are you kidding me?!" Nick hit the door. "Fucking bitch..." his voice became more distant as he walked away from the door. But Matt doubted Stephanie could even hear anything anymore.

"Ohmy... god!" She let the words burst out as she looked down. Matt smacked her ass hard as he slammed his throbbing cock in her faster. "Jesus Christ I- ah ah ah ah!" His stepsister spat. Her ass arch back, pushing back into him with every thrust. Matt's hand reaching around her side and groping her right breast as it bounced and swayed underneath her. His left smacking her left ass cheek again and again as he fucked her.

"Don't stop- don't- gah- don't fucking- oh my god," Stephanie cried. And Matt saw her pained eyes filled with ecstasy, looking over her shoulders. He grabbed a handful of her pony tailed hair with his left and pulled it back as he bucked forward with his hips. "Jesusfuckingchri- ah ah ahhh!" Stephanie whined as he stuffed his cock inside her. His thumb and forefinger pinched around her nipple.

"I'm going to cum. I'm gunna- oh fuck me," Stephanie's body tensed. Her breathing was shallow and fast. "Don't don't don't ohmygod don't stop!" She screamed too loud and instantly clapped her hand over her mouth.

Matt's hands clapped to her ass, pulling her back on his cock with a fierceness that made her body collapse to the desk. Stephanie was silent and her drenched, tight pussy squeezed on his cock as he thrusted in and out of her. He clenched and felt the sweat fall down his forehead as his body finally relaxed and she gasped for air.

"Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!" She panted and Matt had her hold her up by her hips as his stepsister's knees threatened to give out. "Oh, fuck..."

"Ugh! Mmm god," Matt let slip a grunt as he felt himself nearing cumming himself. He went to pull out of her, and Stephanie's body shot to life. She looked behind her, flicking her hair over her opposite shoulder, as she always did when her brother was about to cum, but this time her hand reached back, cupping around the back of his bare thigh.

"No!" she protested. "Don't- cum inside me, baby," Stephanie demanded. Matt was shocked and continued to thrust inside her. He was so close to the edge.

"Don't stop mhm! Don't stop fucking me baby," Stephanie winced. "Cum inside me, cum inside my tight- fuck ah ahh! Please, cum in me!"

Matt's cock crammed deeper inside her until her knees started to shake and her eyes nearly squinted shut from the feeling. Matt gritted his teeth as felt the threshold pass and he came hard, shooting his load into his sister's pussy. Filling her up with his cum and holding his shaft deep inside her. His arms wrapped around her chest, he spooned with her as his chin nuzzled against the crook of her neck. They stayed there for several minutes until his cock went completely limp. With his jizz and her juices coating his shaft, he fell out of her.

Matt and Stephanie lied on the bed for a few minutes naked and giggling at each other. The party was loud outside the room, with people shouting at another and falling into walls. Despite being as loud as Stephanie moaned, Matt doubted if anyone heard them. It didn't matter. In that moment, all that mattered was Matt's eyes meeting Stephanie's eyes and he refused to let the moment slip away.

Chapter Seven

The following week, Matt arrived at his stepmother's house for his weekly meeting with Stephanie a bit later than usual. It was about 7:45pm when he arrived instead of his usual 6:30pm when Stephanie's Mom left the house for her date night. It was his father's fault for his tardiness. His new stepfamily had a sit down to discuss their upcoming vacation. His father was taking them camping in a cabin in Wyoming in a couple weeks. He pitched it as a family bonding experience, but really it was to make sure everyone knew he was the one in charge of this family, and most likely he was using it as an excuse to corner Matt about his impending college decision.

As annoyed as he was with his father, Matt felt relaxed as soon as he put his car in park at his stepmother's house. Even though it was late, it wouldn't affect his and Stephanie's plans. Over the past month Stephanie's mother, Amy, hadn't come home until Sunday morning each night, which gave him and his stepsister plenty of time.

Matt and Stephanie hadn't seen each other since the party. They fell asleep spooning together and Matt woke up and left early before anyone else was awake. Stephanie assured him later that day that none of her roommates or anyone else suspected anything besides that her stepbrother was a lightweight. Matt didn't appreciate the stigma, but there were worse ones to have, he supposed.

The week of texting with his stepsister had been filled with hidden smiles and an exchange of dirty pictures. Their strained relationship had left the confines of the little game they played, pretending what they did didn't happen and was now out in the open.

In fact, as soon as Matt got inside Amy's house and found Stephanie in the living room on her phone, she tossed her phone to the side as Matt slid onto the couch beside her.

"Hey there, cutie," Stephanie smiled. Her hands cupped the sides of his face as she kissed him. Matt's hand reached across her chest and felt her breast moving freely under her shirt.

"Sounds like we fooled everyone at the party, then?" Matt asked as Stephanie crawled onto Matt's lap, straddling him.

Stephanie laughed as her fingers went right to work unbuckling his belt. "You didn't help us either. It was like you wanted us to get caught."

"Me?" Matt smiled. "You were the one making all the noise. I just didn't want you getting away." He leaned back and let his stepsister undo his pants for him.

Stephanie giggled with a long smile on her lips, "I couldn't help but make noise when someone was smacking my fucking ass."

Matt shrugged, "well, you seemed to like it."

Stephanie released a sighing moan as she leaned in to kiss her stepbrother. Her fingers had rushed to unzip his pants and pulled his cock out from under his boxers. As she felt it grow in her palm, she let out a high-pitched moan as she stroked it to life. Matt's hands wrapped around her ass cheeks to find she wasn't wearing any shorts or panties. She lifted enough to guide the head of his bare cock inside her. "Mmmm! That's it..." she cooed.

Stephanie raised her ass and lowered it, riding Matt. She hastily pulled her shirt off, revealing her perky breasts. Matt leaned forward, wrapping his lips around her nipple. "Mmmmm! That's right, baby. Fuck me. Fuck your stepsister!" Stephanie moaned as she sat down on his throbbing cock.

"Stephanie!"

The voice was so sudden and loud that both Matt and Stephanie nearly fell off the couch. Stephanie scrambled to cover herself, but Matt was too much in shock to even try to cover his raging hard on. All Matt could do was look at Amy's wide eyes and shocked expression as she stood in the living's entry room and stared frozen. Amy's expression slowly turned to rage as she processed the image of her daughter having sex with her stepson.