A Step Apart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt followed Amy into an office and she closed the door behind them. It wasn't a large office, but it was big enough. A desk, a couple of chairs, and a few filing cabinets. Trying to sound more comfortable and at ease than he really was Matt spoke as he sat, "wow, I didn't realize how big a deal you were here. Nice office."

Amy laughed some as she fell back in her chair, putting her papers in a drawer. "If you think this is nice, set your major to pre-law and you'll love the offices actual lawyers get." Matt smiled nervously. He felt like an unprepared kid sitting across from his boss, about to be scolded. Nothing had even really been said, and he was already humiliated. "So you've hung out with Stephanie."

The way Amy said it, so a matter of fact, it worried him. Even though he knew he hadn't, he had to run through his memory to confirm. His step mother's certainty scared him. "No- no, I didn't. I haven't! Not since we- you told me not to."

"That's not what she said," Amy said, eyeing him.

"She did?" Matt made a face, trying to understand. He didn't know what to say, she obviously wouldn't believe anything he said if Stephanie had lied and said they had already. "I didn't, I swear!" Matt pulled his phone from his pocket. "Look, see? All these texts from her. And I don't reply or just reply saying no and friends and stop. See?"

"Okay, okay," Amy finally interrupted his panicked rambling. "I believe you. Stephanie didn't actually say that to me. I just wanted to be sure."

Matt sighed, clutching his chest, "Jesus..." Amy took Matt's phone and helped herself through his and Stephanie's texts.

Amy made a face and sighed as she tossed his phone back across the desk.

"Well, I made a deal with you..." she said, almost to herself. She stood, walking over to the door. She twisted the lock then pulled her hair out of the bun it was in, shaking it free.

Again, Matt found himself at a loss for where he was and what he should be doing. Amy slid out of her pencil skirt, revealing her thick creamy thighs with the familiar tattoos crisscrossing from the back to the inner thighs. However, this time his eyes didn't seem to break from her black fishnet leggings that stretched just shy of where her legs met.

"Are you going to take your pants off or what?" Amy asked flatly. Matt hopped as if he was just given an order. Matt had stepped out of his jeans and was debating removing his boxers when Amy cornered him on the desk. His butt leaned against the desk as Amy pressed her lips against his and their tongues pressed against another.

Matt could feel the fabric of her fishnets brush against his thighs as she hooked her leg around his. Her hand slid between their bodies and reverse gripped his growing shaft through his boxers. As he grew firmer in her hand, Amy's panting breaths turned into eager moans. The head of his cock pressed into the crotch of her panties.

"Ohm, baby, you're so hard," Amy moaned, breaking free from the kiss. Her voice was soft but high pitched. "You like that? How about this?" Her hand pushed inside his boxers and he felt her fingers close around his bare shaft. Matt pressed his lips into her neck as she moaned his left slid to her ass naturally. He squeezed it, making her yelp as his other hand slid around her breast, mashing it into her chest. "Oh, fuck yes... squeeze that fucking ass..."

Maneuvering her way between the desk and Matt, his stepmother put her ass against him and bent over as she slid her panties down. She purposely pushed her round ass cheeks out and against Matt's exposed cock. Matt's warm hand instinctively rested on the small of her back and slid under her shirt in small circles. "Mmmm..." she hummed.

Amy slowly raised her head, looking back as she did. Matt's hand slid down to her shoulder, forcing her to stay bent over her desk and catch herself to keep from falling over. Matt fed the head of his cock between her and felt her warmth engulf the bulb of his cock as he entered her. There was a familiar tightness he felt as he pressed deeper inside her. Like mother, like daughter, I suppose.

"Ohhhh yes!" Amy whispered with her face against her desk. "Don't stop."

Matt didn't as he pressed as deep as he could inside her and held the position. Basking in her warm, wet tightness as he flexed inside her. When he did, his stepmother arched her back, biting her lip as she looked back at him. "Ohhfuck," she gasped. "That's it. That's- fuck your stepmother..."

Pulling free from the grip of her right pussy, Matt withdrew, only to ram his cock back inside her again. His hands found her tiny hips as he gripped her and shoved his cock in and out at a hard-steady pace. "Oh fuck me, fuck-" Amy covered her mouth to keep from crying out. She looked back at Matt with eyes begging for mercy as she was pounded from behind. Her hand clenched over her mouth, doing its best to keep her whimper silent.

In what seemed like an instant, Amy had undone her bra with one hand and pulled it through the neck of her shirt and threw it beside her. Her entire body rocking with every hard thrust, she looked over her shoulder, replacing her hand with her breast that she pulled from her shirt. Amy's plump, thick breast was just big enough to feed her own nipple into her mouth. She eyed Matt over her shoulder as she did this, making it all but impossible for Matt to control himself.

Matt's hand gripped a knot of his stepmother's hair and pulled her head back by it. The short, breathless scream she let out quickly turned to a moan as he fucked her harder. Her hands bracing her body against the desk as she did her best to press her ass back against him with every thrust. "Oh fuck! Yes. Yes. Just like- oh fuck!"

Her breasts bounced with every thrust. One free from the neck of her unbuttoned shirt and the other edging closer to freeing with every thrust. Amy's voice threatening to be too loud, Matt instinctively pushed her head forward towards the desk to muffle his stepmother from begging for more of his cock. Her hair was a mess and dangled in her face as her tits mashed together and into the desk's top. Her panting became labored and slight screams escaped as she exhaled.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me!" Her screams only echoed louder off of her desk. "That's it, fuck me like I'm your 19-year-old slut. Fuck m- ahh ahh! Ahh!" Matt's fingers dig into her ass and hips as he flexed all the muscles in his body. Cramming his shaft inside her as hard and fast as he could, he was so close.

His stepmother collapsed in a silent scream but smacked her desk, her hand crumpling some loose papers her palm had found. After a long moment of just the sound of Matt's cock pounding into Amy's pussy, she broke her silence. Clapping both her hands over her mouth she screamed a muffled moan, "ohhmygod!"

Matt could feel her flex on his shaft as she squirmed. His cock exploding inside her, Matt shoved his shaft deep inside her and held buried inside as he came hard inside his step mother. "Ugh ahh!" He moaned.

He was seeing stars for a few moments after cumming so hard. That might've explained how he wasn't sure how he ended up seated in a chair with Amy in his lap. Her bare ass sat on one of his knees as she laid on his chest, kissing him hard and passionately. Her voice was a musical note of moaning hums as she kissed him. Her hand combed through his as her other hand pumped his limp cock. Spreading his and her cum over his shaft.

If she had continued that way, Matt would have been ready to go again shortly, but they both were startled when there was a knock at the door.

"Hey, Amy?" the squeaky young voice of the receptionist yelled through the door. "Just reminding you of that meeting that starts at 5."

Amy was already sliding her skirt on and shaking out her hair. "Oh, okay, thanks!" Matt and she didn't even say a word to another as they walked out of the office. Amy went right to her meeting, he assumed, while Matt ducked his head and hoped no one stopped him on his way out which, luckily, no one did. Matt smiled as he got into his car. I can't believe that just happened, again.

Chapter Five

Friday was a strange day. Like every other day, he spent most of the day in his room, lying in bed. It rained. Lightning and thundered. In the corner of the room, he had a backpack and a duffle bag packed for their trip tomorrow. They'd drive together in a convoy to Wisconsin, which would make the drive by itself a hell of an experience.

Maybe I can ride with Andrea and her family, Matt wondered. But that too wasn't without its downsides. Andrea's husband was kind of an asshole. Anytime they were together, it was a constant bickering match that ranged from sniping to full on shouting that was followed by protracted awkward silence. I'll have to double check to make sure I packed my headphones.

The strangeness started when the constant barrage of messages from Stephanie came to a halt. The last text read suspiciously to him.

Stephanie

'I can see you don't want to talk right now, so I'll leave you alone. Have fun on your vacation!'

Her response seemed too... sane after the constant badgering of insanity he received from her. Not that he can blame her after the mess he had created. He worried she had ulterior motives. A plan behind the scenes. Something he didn't see. Things became weirder yet when at the end of the night he received a text from Amy. Unprompted. Amy had sent just one picture to him. It was a closeup photo of Amy's wet pussy lips parted and nothing more.

Matt didn't even know how to respond to it, so he didn't. He set his phone aside for several minutes and tried to think of where he stood with his relationship to his stepsister and stepmother, but his thoughts couldn't travel much further than the image on his phone let him. He masturbated twice Friday night to the photo of his stepmom's pussy.

Saturday morning was filled with curt shouts from his father and busy body hands from his current stepmom, Sharon, as they loaded their SUV. Even though Andrea and her husband and child wouldn't be there till 1:00pm, Matt's father insisted that they all be awake, and the car loaded up by 8:00am. After two and a half hours of waiting in the living room listening to his father shout at various people for annoying him that morning, Matt whispered to Sharon he was going out to get some food. She made him promise he would return home by noon and he left.

Matt

'Leaving town for a few days. Can you meet?'

By the time he had his car, the seat belt on his phone vibrated. Amy texted him and told him to meet her in the Mall parking lot in Lot M. It was a busy morning with lots of traffic and construction, so it took him almost 30 minutes to get there. When he finally did arrive, he saw Amy's car parked in the middle of Lot M and took a free spot not far from hers.

Matt spent the next 15 minutes surfing the internet on his phone while periodically looking for a familiar face walking by. The parking lot was full this morning. Dozens of women and couples were going to and from their cars on this Saturday morning.

When Matt spotted Amy, he had to do a double take at her. It was strange; she was dressed remarkably ordinary and yet Amy had a way to elevate her basic clothes to sexy. Amy wore a thin purple sweatshirt with black and gray yoga pants. She had gold bracelets and necklaces with medium-sized golden hoop earrings. The way her top fit her form was hypnotizing. The closer she became, the more he focused on her bouncing breasts under her shirt and he realized she wasn't even wearing a bra.

Amy spotted Matt sitting parked by her car. Her hands were full of 4 bags from clothing and jewelry stores. With a nod of her head, she motioned over to her SUV with her head. She sat down in the driver's seat and he joined her in the passenger seat. "Alright, take your pants off," Amy sighed, brushing a spare strand of hair behind her ear

Matt's eyes went wide with panic. "What? Here?"

"Yes, here, now hurry up," Amy said impatiently as she looked around.

"Someone could see. Don't you want to drive somewhere else? Back to your place? Or-"

"Are you kidding? I'm not losing this great parking spot. Besides, I'm on the clock. My friends are inside waiting for me," Amy said. Looking both ways before looking annoyed at Matt, who remained fully clothed.

"Uhh..." Matt was shaking his head before his mind was even done saying the pros and cons. It seemed like a terrible idea. There were dozens of people walking in front of them in the parking lot. "I don't think- never mind, we don't have to-"

"Oh, for Pete's sake!" Amy flustered. Her hands shot to Matt's hips. He was wearing black, baggy athletic shorts that were unlucky for him because his feeble attempt to defend his shorts being pulled down was futile. "There's not a chance I'm risking you going home and finding another certain girl to relieve yourself inside." His stepmother said the gritted teeth. By the time Amy had gotten his shorts and boxers around his thighs and had her hand around his soft cock, Matt had given up all hope of stopping her. Instead, he had resigned to shrinking back and down in his chair as a young couple passed their SUV.

"There's my boy..." Amy said in an almost childlike voice. Her hand worked his cock slowly, massaging his shaft to life. His pulsing cock flexed to life and spread her fingers apart. "What's the matter? You've never fucked in a car?"

"Er- nope, also not in front of people," Matt said, biting his lip. A hook of a smile appeared on Amy's lips as she leaned down just below the dash and turned her slow massaging strokes into a rougher, more purposeful pump. Her pendant bracelet jingled and bounced against his thigh as she jerked him harder. Amy bit her own lip as she watched Matt strain to hold still as his shaft flexed at full strength.

"Are you close? You're as hard as a rock," Amy asked impatiently. Her face hovering inches from the head of his cock. As she panted from how fast she was pumping his shaft.

"Ah- no, I don't know," Matt squirmed, doing his best to act natural as more people passed by. "I don't even know if I can do it with all these people watching."

"Oh, I think you can, baby," his stepmother smiled her magenta lipstick lips at him. With her eyes locked on him, she slid his lips down the head of his cock. Like a magic trick, he watched the bulb of his head disappear under her thick lips. All in one motion, her mouth slid down his shaft and he felt the warm moisture surround his shaft. The head of his cock pressed against the back of her throat.

Matt's eyes rolled to the back of his head and when they returned he saw his stepmother's pained face as she struggled to bob up and down, deep throating his cock. After a long second, she slurped up his shaft and gasped for air as the bulb of his cock reappeared. A string of saliva held onto the tip of his cock as she pulled away.

Her hand pumped more vigorously, yet. Spreading her saliva everywhere on his shaft, Matt's chest was panting as an unaware man walked between the cars, passing him.

The giggle that Amy released was pursued by a moaning purr as she looked up to Matt. "Mmmm... I forgot how fucking good is tastes to suck your cock. Mmm..." Amy went back to tease and kiss the head of his cock, but as she did, the driver of the car beside Matt arrived. The owner was a younger woman and attractive. Not much older than Matt.

Matt instinctively twisted and pulled away, but Amy was relentless. Her mouth wouldn't release his shaft, tonguing the head. When he understood Amy wouldn't stop, he had to press the back of her head down quickly to keep the young lady from seeing his stepmother's bobbing head when she looked over.

Taken by surprise, Amy gagged and struggled for a moment at the unexpected deep throat. She slid her whole body down to the floorboards between his legs. When the lady finally drove away, Matt released his stepmother's head, and she pulled her mouth free, gasping for air again. But her eyes lit up and there was a horny excitement hiding behind her grin. Amy went wild. Pumping his long hard shaft while messily sucking his cock. Between her thick lips choking his cock and her penetrating eyes staring him down, Matt felt a constant flutter in his stomach and tingling in the bottom of his throat.

It felt so good Matt forgot about the people outside in the parking lot. He didn't even realize his eyes were closed until he opened them at the high-pitched hum released from Amy. In the last seconds, while his eyes were closed, Amy had slid her yoga pants and panties down to her knees. Despite how skinny and narrow Amy was, in her cramped state beneath the dashboard, she was just able to reach behind her around her round bubble butt with her left hand to swish her fingers around her wet pussy.

When her lips popped off of the head of his cock, she continued to pump his shaft as she climbed up his body and turned away. This moment of awkward maneuvers was enough to wake Matt from the trance his stepmother had put him in.

"No, no," he protested weakly. His hands acting like he was pushing her away, but really they never touched her. His words had no effect on her. A moment later, Amy had her yoga pants falling from her ankles as she guided Matt's shaft inside her tight pussy.

The feeling of his shaft being engulfed by her warm, moist lips was too much to bear. He closed his eyes and released a groan as she pushed down on him. Her ass firmly pressed into his lap and her pussy tight around his shaft, she leaned back and moaned, looking at him over his shoulder.

"Mmmm... you don't like this? You don't like your stepmother's pussy squeezing on your fucking cock?" Any squinted her eyes at him and bit her lower lip as she cooed a sighing moan. She squirmed her hips around in circles and ground on him. He could feel her pussy pull on his shaft as she did.

It was only at this moment that Matt understood from the look in her eyes that none of this made sense. In some backwards logic, Matt had rationalized what Amy had told him. She was doing this for her daughter's sake; she said. In Matt's mind, she was 'helping' him out for her daughter's sake and he was taking advantage of this opportunity with an attractive woman while it was presented to him. But as he stared into her seductive eyes, and saw how much she was risking being with him. How much she was risking by fucking him in a public parking lot. His stepmother wasn't fucking him for his or his daughter's sake. She was doing it because she wanted it. Amy wanted his dick. She wasn't talking dirty for him, it was because the taboo was turning her on.

Matt's hot, sweaty palms found Amy's hips and his fingers inches under the bottom of her shirt. He held her steady for a moment as he bucked his hips up enough to push inside her. "Ahhh!" Amy yelped, startled by the pressure. She braced herself on the front dash as he lifted her up and pulled her down onto his shaft. "Ah Ah Ah ahh!" Amy stayed quiet as Matt took control, penetrating her pussy in small, hard, and steady pumps.

Leaning forward, he snaked his right hand inside her shirt and felt her warm tits bouncing beneath her shirt. Pulling her back to him, he squeezed her left breast and pinched the nipple as he squeezed her narrow back against his chest.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck me, yes!" Amy moaned as her hands rubbed his entire body along his sides. She pressed into him, nuzzling her head back into the crook of his neck as her hips bounced up and down slowly fucking him. "Ahh fuck. Ahhhmmmm that's it, fuck mommy right there..." Amy's voice became high pitched and weak.

Her body became limp and malleable in Matt's lap as his stepmother leaned forward. Amy's hands braced on the dash with her head bouncing inches above it. All Matt could hear were her raspy breaths and the sloshy wetness of her pussy as he fucked her. "Oh god, I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm-" The high-pitched scream broke as her body shook and her muscles froze.