A Step Apart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god..." Matt groaned at her moans. His hands quickly went to her hips, clenching them tightly as he forced her spasming pussy up and down on his shaft.

"Ohmygod ahh!!!" Amy screamed as she leaned back, nearly hitting Matt in the face with the back of her head. Matt felt himself explode inside her. His nose and lips were lost in her heart. All he could smell was the fruity odor of her conditioner as he felt his cock flex inside her over and over. Her back arched as she twirled her ass in his lap for a moment while silent coos escaped her lips. "Mmmmm that's enough to keep you honest for the weekend?" She whispered in his ear playfully.

Before he could respond, both of their eyes fell on the expression of the older couple as they walked by the front of Amy's SUV. The look they gave them was somewhere between shock and horror. Amy quickly stuffed her shirt down so to cover her breasts and Matt pulled his pants up as she switched back to her seat.

"Oh my god," Amy laughed exiting the car. "You need to get out of here."

Matt was panicking and just moving. Zipping up pants and jumping out of the car, he looked to make sure the elderly couple was far enough away he could make it to his own car. "Hey," Amy said before he could flee. She was adjusting her yoga pants that had a small wet mark near the crotch. "Don't forget to call me when you get back." She winked.

Matt gave a small smile and nodded and got in his car. He was going to be late getting home. He felt a twist of something painful in his gut. A swirl of guilt and worry permeating through his body. As the peaks of excitement and ecstasy wear off to nothing, Matt drove home in silence. The worry pulled him low in his seat.

Jesus, things are getting so fucked up, Matt thought.