A Step Apart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think you are," Matt said, turning to his side and giving her a smile. He took the bottle back and took a long drink that nearly emptied the bottle and made him clench his teeth until the bite left. "You look pretty brave from where I'm looking."

Perhaps if Matt wasn't so drunk, he would have put the pieces together when Erica leaned over closer on her side and smiled back at him. Her ample and overflowing breasts pouring out the top of her tank top as she eyed him with her rosy cheeks. Matt was enjoying their freshly platonic conversation. This camping trip, which was to be an escape from the city, was a great escape from the complicated relationships he had made with his other family. Matt was using this time wisely to clear his head and think about how he would undo the problems he created.

When he was complimenting Erica on her bravery in his barely lucid state, he was referring to her ability to break up and divorce that cheating piece of shit husband. So Matt thought nothing of him saying that while his shirt was bunched high on his body revealing his v cut hips and hard abdominal muscles, while giving a long smile at his stepsister.

"You're right," Erica finally said as she sat up. "Maybe I am brave enough to cheat." When Erica's lips pushed into Matt's the utter confusion and shock hit him first. Her breasts pressed into his chest as her hand playfully gripped at the front of his shirt. Matt pulled away wide eyed and speechless, but he couldn't go far because of the bed frame behind him.

"Erica- why- what are you doing?" Matt stuttered as Erica's hands were pulling at his athletic shorts waist band as she crawled to his waist like a lioness on the prowl.

"Shhh... keep your voice down," Erica laughed, ignoring that she almost had his shorts and boxers down his thighs.

"Wait wait wait, hold on," Matt protested, pulling his shorts back up.

This can't be happening right now. This- it's impossible not another step sister not so soon after all this other mess I've created. I can't let this happen. It'll just be another complication I will have to deal with.

"Hold on hold on. Let's talk about this. This is- we just- wait..." Matt begged, but it felt as though an animal had possessed Erica. She giggled and bit her lip as she picked and pulled at his shorts, ignoring his protests.

"What? It's not like we're real brother and sister- we've seen each other like 3 times," Erica mused as her face teased over Matt's. Her hand finally found an avenue into his boxer and she didn't seem surprised when her hand grasped his half hard cock as they laid limp on his thigh.

"What are you doing?" Matt covered his eyes with one hand and shook his head in disbelief. At the same time he felt Erica's soft, warm hand coax his shaft hard with soft and firm pumps of his cock. "I can't- I can't believe this is is happening. You don't- mmm."

In a sudden burst of moisture and pleasure, Matt felt the thick lips of his step sister plunge around the head of his cock. It caused his hand to fall from his face as he was overwhelmed by the feeling. Erica's eyes were squinted and focused on Matt's face as her tongue and lips worked wonders on his shaft. She combed her auburn hair over the side of her shoulder as she slobbered over his cock.

The feeling she was able to elicit while giving her blowjob was different and more powerful than he'd felt before. Her mouth was so wet, and she did something with her tongue on the bulb of his cock that made him flex and fight not to moan like she was moaning on his cock. Just when he thought it couldn't get any better, she stuffed the entire length of his shaft down her throat. Erica's eyes were wide and watery as she focused on the moment. Matt's head rocked back as he groaned until she relented and gasped a slurping sound as her lips lifted from his shaft.

"How about now? You want to fuck me now?" Erica asked innocently enough. She even stuck her lower lips out a little like she was pouting all the while. Her hand pumped his cock ruthlessly. Matt had to focus on not letting his thoughts get away from him, as she had already gotten him close to the edge once. "It's kinda hot the whole stepsister thing, huh?"

Matt attempted to get to his knees so he could get Erica on her back, but Erica stopped him pushing him onto his back. Erica pealed her pajama pants off, revealing short pubic hairs which Matt barely saw as she quickly straddled him. Looking down on him she pulled her tank top off with both hands and Matt saw her massive breasts fall and jiggle to her chest as they dangled over her. Matt felt his cock instantly flex and Erica moaned as his shaft pressed expectantly into her pussy lips.

"Mmmm... someone wants in his sister, doesn't he? Huh?" Erica whispered behind a seductive smile. Her hand groping his shaft gently. Her hips swirled circles on the head and shaft of his member as her mouth opened and closed every time his head brushed her clit. "Yeah... do you want to go inside me? Say it."

"Yes, I want- I want inside you," Matt groaned as he bit his lip. His palms rubbed the length of her thighs up and down.

Erica giggled to herself as if pleased with the new trick he was taught. "Say, 'I want to fuck you sister.'"

Matt flinched at her request, wondering if she was making fun of him, but her eyes turned stern when he didn't respond. "I want to fuck you, sister."

With a lasting moan, Erica closed her eyes to enjoy the full effect of his words as she sat back on the head of his cock. "Ohhh yess..." she sighed. Her hands rising to her swaying breasts, she winced as she let his cock go deeper. "Ooooh yes, fuck your sister just like that. Oh!"

Erica raised up and down on his cock, making an almost pained sound. She started to bounce on him and as she did, her heavy breasts bounced with her smacking down to her stomach just as she raised up again. "Fuck. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck your sister good!" Erica cried out. She bit her lip as she dropped her thick ass up and down on his shaft.

"Mmm," Matt winced, flexing his chest as he focused on lasting as long as he could. He went to grab at her luscious breasts and she smacked his hands away. With a smile tucked in the corner of her lips she leaned forward as she continued to bounce on his cock. Her face inches above his as her tits swayed between them nearly hitting her chin.

"You want to feel mommy's tits?"

"Yes," Matt grunted. Her warm pussy felt so good on his cock. He knew he could lose it at any moment.

"Yes, what?" Erica raised an eyebrow.

"Nng- yes sister."

"Good- ahha! boy," Erica gasped. Matt scooted his feet back so he could bridge his hips and begin fucking hi step sister faster. The tease was becoming too much. "Yess! Yes- ohhhh don't stop!" She cried. Her head arching backwards as she moaned almost too loud. "Squeeze my nipples. Pinch my fucking nipples ahaaa!"

Matt's hands groped and lifted her large, fat tits. His fingers clamping down on her nipples hard, which made her squirm and cry out. He mashed her tits together and twisted harder on her nipple, which only made her moan louder until she had to cover her mouth. Tears tucked in the corner of her eyes moaned for more.

"Fuck your sister harder, just like that! Don't stop don't stop don't you fucking stop! Oh my godddd!" Erica cried out.

Matt clamped his hand over hers on her mouth when her moans got out of hand. He watched her eyes roll back into her head as she clenched on his cock and writhed. Her entire body was shaking as she gasped for breath.

Matt was getting dangerously close to his hands, moved to her hips as she continued to ride him.

"Oh my god, baby, you just made your fucking sister cum so fucking hard. Ohhh, mmm..." Erica bit her lip as she watched Matt wince and squirm underneath her. "Oh, are you close to cumming? Now that your dirty fucking sister just came on your cock, you want to cum? Do it. Cum on your sister's ass."

Matt felt her pussy clench again on his shaft and her fat tots brushed his chest as she sat on his cock faster, humping him. "Oh fuck, cum for me baby, cum all over your sister's fucking ass!"

At the last moment, Matt pulled her ass free just as he came and felt her thick ass cheek grind down his shaft as he shot his hot web of cum down her ass crack.

"Mmmmmmm... yes.... good boy..." Erica cooed as she wiggles off of him. "Now, keep quiet about this fun for now. Mmkay?" Erica gave Matt a kiss on his cheek as she pulled her tank top back on. "Get some sleep baby brother." Erica gave him a wink as she crawled onto the bed and turned off the light. Again, Matt was left naked feeling used and cum covered with life, only getting more complicated and not simpler.

Chapter Four

The next day went by absurdly normal, which was becoming the new norm for him. One night of erotic chaos only to be followed by days of ridiculous boringness where he and everyone else have to pretend life is normal. It was an oddity he no longer enjoyed. In fact, it made him want to smash everything into tiny pieces.

He was the last to wake the following morning. Matt fell asleep on the floor where his step sister had left him. When he woke, he was covered in a blanket and had a pillow under his head he didn't remember retrieving.

In the kitchen/dining room area Erica sat feeding her baby boy, Jordan jr., while Jordan sr. Sat brooding in the living room with the tv on and an ESPN magazine in his lap. Matt gave him an innocent enough smile as he walked by, but it was only answered with a suspicious head nod.

Matt knew he didn't know what happened between his wife and Matt, but that wouldn't stop him from suspecting. But Erica was Matt's step sister, that alone should quell any worries, Matt thought.

Sharon was in the kitchen scrubbing dishes. She was wearing an old baggy t-shirt and had her hair up in a messy bun. "Oh, you're up! Good! I was just making breakfast. Are you hungry, hun?"

"Yeah, starving, actually," Matt said. Erica looked up and gave him a brief smile before returning her attention to her son.

"Perfect!" Sharon exclaimed. "I'll get some eggs going. Your father had some work to do. So, um- he's at the cabin social center using the internet. He should be back soon, though."

"Hopefully not," Matt meant to say this under his breath, but Erica stole a glance at him and Sharon paused briefly as if she heard it as well, but then pretended to hear nothing.

Matt enjoyed his bacon and eggs while lost in a stare out the scenic sliding glass door. The open fields of grass and hills to the woods beyond were quite serene. The others took their time, and each took turns using their one bathroom to shower and change. Matt remained at the table, processing nothing and just trying to enjoy the moment. His eyes watched near a patch of thick brush near the glass door where small wildlife like rabbits and skunks poked out then disappeared. He even swore he saw a deer at one point. Maybe it was a skinny person, Matt couldn't be sure, but something moved some tall branches in the tree line.

The day ended up being the best one of the entire vacation. His father was gone, of course, the entire day and didn't return until long after they went to sleep. No one ever would question him about it, because no one ever challenged him in anything.

Matt didn't care, though. The first half of the day, Jordan stayed distant from everyone. Still stewing over his and Erica's fight and Erica sleeping in Matt's room. But after he had some time to pout, he finally straightened things out enough to watch some movies with them all that evening. Erica cuddled up in her husband's lap on one of the couches and stole mischievous smiles at Matt the entire night.

Before that though, Sharon had suggested to Erica and Matt for them to go on a little hike together. Jordan sr., still perturbed, declines and said he'd stay behind with Jordan jr. for their walk.

"I heard there's a trail up this way, it's nothing too crazy," Sharon said. "That's what they told me," she laughed. "I don't know what that means- if that means it's not hilly or there's no bears."

"Uh- no bears should be a requisite for all these damn trailers, especially for what we're paying," Erica warned.

"Oh, Erica please, it's a camping trip. Nature comes with camping," her mother added. "But yeah, there better not being any bears."

Matt followed behind the two as they walked up a small hill on a single lane trail. The woods weren't very thick but the twisting path kept everyone in line. It was easy to see how similar both Erica and her mother Sharon were. They were about the same short stature and with a curvy hour-glass figure. While Erica carried most of her motherhood weight in her breasts, Sharon had it in her thick and curvy butt. Matt did his best not to stare at it as Erica was making it a habit of sending occasional seductive looks back his way along the hike, but Matt did love a thick butt.

They spent about 20 minutes walking up and down moderate hills and wading through thick brush until they arrived at the first man-made thing they'd seen in a while. There was a wooden bench surrounded by a well-tended to garden. The garden of flowers was quite beautiful. Filled with royal blue flower pedals, tall orange and red ferns and yellow tulips- at least, that's what Matt guessed. He knew little about flowers.

There was a sign describing the different plant species, but Matt enjoyed just looking at them over ruining their beauty with words. Sharon and Erica took a seat and chatted about Jordan jr. for a while. They asked if Matt wanted to sit, but he wasn't tired. As one of his high school's top football players, this walk was nothing to him in terms of exhaustion. He was used to 2 and 3 a day workout most summers, so he felt more than a little restless this summer.

Maybe that's why I've been sleeping with every woman in my life I'm not supposed to. That's right, blame the fact of you weren't recruited to ball at any of the colleges as an excuse for your fucked-up situation.

"...what about you, Matt? You coming?"

Matt shook his head free from the stare he had been holding on the flowers for what seemed like hours. Erica was talking to him.

"I'm sorry, What?" Matt said, feeling a clench in his chest when he saw both Erica and Sharon staring expectantly at him, unsure of what they had been talking about. It didn't help that they both started laughing, finding how oblivious he was just hilarious.

"Oh, hun, you're so spacey sometimes," Sharon laughed, wiping a tear from the corner of her eyes. "I was saying my knees aren't too excited about going up that next trail." She pointed at the continuation of the trail that was on a much more slanted hill and disappeared in thick brush quickly. "I'm probably heading back, Erica here, the trooper, is thinking of going farther. You going with her?"

"Hey, I don't get a lot of toddler-free time, plus I'm kinda liking this outdoor thing," Erica shrugged.

"Sure, I'll go for a bit more," Matt nodded.

"Of course he will," Sharon sighed as she stood. "Look at him! He's built like an Olympian or something!" Sharon gave him an innocent smile as she patted his triceps while passing. Erica just gave Matt a seductive smile as her foot on her crossed leg bounced about. "Make sure you're back before 5pm. I'm making dinner!"

Sharon disappeared down the path back towards the cabins and after several seconds, Erica gave a simple tap on the bench where Sharon had once sat. Matt sat down and saw Erica's interest turn to him. Her body turned towards him as she circled loops in her long hair with her finger, playfully.

"Soo..." Matt rubbed the thighs of his jeans uncomfortably.

"So," Erica replied with a smile. "You're pretty quiet today."

"Maybe I'm just a quiet guy. Seems like you and Jordan made up, some," Matt probed.

Erica nodded with a smile, "we did... some. Well, you know I'm now a cheater. Just like him." Erica palmed Matt's hand and bringing it to her cheek. "Except he definitely slept with a lot more women and many more times than I did." She pushed her cheek into his hand, closing her eyes for a mom. When her eyes opened again, there was mischief boiled in them. "I might not be able to compete with him in a number of different people, but..." Erica pushed Matt's middle finger deep in her mouth. Her lips were tight to it as she sucked on it. Her teeth dragged on the meat of his finger as she pushed it in and out of her lips.

Erica eyed Matt's eyes, watching his every expression as she tongued his finger. Then, when she finally pulled it out and breathed in a deep breath, she gave him a smile. "You like that, don't ya? See... I knew you were hard last night, but did you feel how wet I was?" She pushed her finger up the skirt of her dress and Matt felt the squishy wetness of her pussy lips as Erica guided him inside here. "Ohh ahh..." Erica moaned.

Matt had little to think about at this point. They had already had sex once and there was no going back from that. Doesn't really matter how many times they do it at this point. He scooted closer to her on the bench and took control of his hand that fingered his stepsister. His entire arm disappeared under her sundress as he pumped her pussy lips. Her right hand brushed his forearm as he fingered her, but her left hand clapped the back of Matt's neck and pulled his lips to hers. Matt kissed her long and deep. He felt her thick breasts pressing against his chest as she leaned back against the bench and moaned into him.

"Mmmhhm Mmmmhm," she hummed as Matt slid a 2nd finger between her pussy lips. "Mmm... suck on my neck, baby." Erica said, breaking from the kiss and Matt did. His tongue and lips started at her lower ear lobe and slowly worked down her neck. His palm was slick with juices by the time he made it down to her chest. "Ohhh gah...ohhh my... fuck!" Erica rubbed down the side of her own breasts and pulled both of them free from the neck of her dress.

Matt's lips messily kissed and sucked down the fat of her breast. He saw the stretch marks made from when her breasts had grown and filled with milk during motherhood. The closer he came to her nipple, the more sensitive she was. When Matt let his tongue drag across her hard nipple, he could feel her push her chest out- just begging for more. "Ohhh yesss... fuck me... finger fuck your fucking sister. Mmmm lick those fucking milf tits...ahhhh!" Erica cried out. Matt wrapped his lips around her nipple and sucked hard. Erica's moans turned to whimpers as her breath heaved in and out.

Letting his two fingers inside her press deep and prod at her G spot, Matt's thumb smeared circles over his stepsister's wet clitoris. "Oohh fuck, Oh my g- Don't stop don't stop don't stop! Mmmmmm!" His lips sucked hard and his tongue vibrated on her nipple harder and faster until he felt her thighs, now slick with her juices and sweat, they tensed and flexed around his hand. Matt felt the inside of her pussy swallow his fingers as she came hard. "Oooohhmygod yes, yes!"

Erica's hand went to work unbuckling Matt's jeans but Matt felt too exposed. He grabbed her hands and looked around, "no- what if someone comes down the trail?"

"Who's coming down the trail? This is a hiking path just for this suite. Besides, isn't it a little more exciting not knowing if you're going to get caught?"

If Matt had a chance to answer, he would have said no. No, it was not. But her hands moved quick and were already pumping his shaft as she peeled the boxers down his thighs. Her lips pressed against his as she clamored on top of him. Her massive tits still spilling out the top of her sundress, she tucked his growing erection under her skirt like it was a secret she was hiding.

With her leg up and over his hips, he felt her drag his engorged head along her wet voluptuous pussy lips. Any doubts that lingered in his mind were pushed out by the desire to be inside his stepsister. To feel her squeeze her tight pussy lips around his shaft and choke on his cock. He pushed forward to kiss her harder and Erica retreated, teasingly drawing him up from the bench.