A Step Apart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, little brother," Erica whispered and hithered him forward with a seductive finger, while lightly stroking his shaft.

Summoned to his feet, Matt staggered as his ankles were still caught in his shoes and pants. Erica guided him away from the bench so she could maneuver to it. Flipping up the skirt of her dress grabbed a hold of the back of the bench and popped her ass out towards him like a servant serving a meal. With narrowed eyes and an angled smile, she looked over her shoulder, "come on little brother... come fuck your big sister..." she said with a shrug.

Chapter Five

It was such an absurd scene, Matt thought, to anyone who would walk upon them. A quaint oasis of grass, flowers, and a bench in the middle of the trail. And then there was Matt with his pants around his ankles and with his curvy stepsister bent over a bench with her dress flipped over her back.

With his hand sliding up the small of Erica's back, Matt bunched the back of her dress between her shoulder blades as he fed the bulb head of his cock between the engorged and wet pussy lips that ached for him. When he pierced inside her, Erica let out an inaudible sigh and tossed her head back in ecstasy. His shaft entered her like a knife in warm butter, and her pussy melted around him. When he pulled out his hand gripped a handful of her sundress and roughly pulled back as he pushed forward and rammed inside her.

"Ahhh fuck yes, fuck me baby," Erica cried. His left hand circled warmly on her left ass cheek, squeezing and pulling on it as he slowly but firmly pushed into Erica's pussy. With each thrust Erica released a squeaking whimper. Like she was fighting to hold it in, but just couldn't. Matt jerked back on the handful of her dress as he fucked her over and over. The sound of his body smacking into her made a steady clapping sound like a beat. "Yessss..." Erica groaned. "I've never been fucked like this before... don't fucking stop." She said over her shoulder.

Matt focused on his breathing and clearing his mind so he wouldn't lose his focus and cum too early. Everything about Erica's body language begged for him to fuck her harder, faster, to be rougher. Like she was silently pleading for it, but Matt had yet to try anything too adventurous, not truly. He tested the waters with a relatively safe spanking. His left hand clapped down on her left ass cheek. "Mmmm..." she purred as she pushed her ass out into him. Nearly knocking him off balance. He smacked again, this time harder, and Erica let out a yelp of approval. "Oh, fuck yes, harder!" Matt obliged, this time spanking her ass 3 times so even his palm felt a bite of the sting. "Ahhhh yes! Oh, yeah...I think... I'm-"

He spanked her again, and she gasped, sucking down air as he fucked her. "Oh fuck, I'm gunna... I'm cumming... I'm fucking cumming!" She cried. Matt kept his pace steady but hard. He bit his lip flexed, bucking his hips into hers. Watching her ass jiggle as he slammed into her. "Oh shiiit, yesss!" Matt felt Erica's warm, wet pussy clench on his shaft as she spasmed before him. Her whole body seized as Matt spanked her ass more and she pressed her ass back against him.

When Erica finally took a deep breath and sighed a coo of relief, Matt picked up the pace. He moved his hands to either side of her ass and dug his fingers into the meat of her cheeks as she jerked them back towards him. "Ahhh! Jesus..." Erica cried out. Matt's balls smacked against the back of her thighs as he pounded into her faster. She looked back at her little brother, wide eyed and shocked. Like she was in a state of utter lack of control. All she could do was breathe her short-panting breaths.

"Yes. Fuck yes! Fuck your fucking big sister," she moaned. "Fuck my pussy raw! Oh, baby- ahh... don't you fucking stop." Matt had to groan as he fought the urge to shoot his load inside his milf sister right now. With her turned looking back at him he could see her massive tits pulled out the neck of her dress. They bounced wildly and clapped together with each rough buck of his hips.

Matt snatched a fistful of her brown hair and pulled it back hard, forcing her to look forward and her head to pull over her back with her hair. "Ahhhhhahhh oh my fucking goddd!" Erica cried out and took a deep ragged breath. "Je-sus-fu-ck-ing-chr-ist!" she screamed each syllable out.

The edge was coming. He was so close. The slick juices that poured out of Erica's pussy let him piston in and out of her vagina as fast and as hard as he could. He squeezed and contorted her body to his and she loved every minute of being used. She moaned and screamed for more. Erica must've heard his groans and sensed he was close. She screamed, "Fuck that fucking pussy, yes! Squeeze my tits! Squeeze my fucking tits, baby!" Matt released her hair and slid his hand around her waist. He felt the soft meat of her bouncing breast and mashed it to her chest. "That's it- oh fuck! Cum inside me- oh god! Please cum inside your fucking sister. Please baby, fill me up!" His fingers clamping down on her nipple as he felt himself lose it.

Erica looked over her shoulder. An intense and pained expression breaking across her face as she screamed, "oh my god- I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming!" Matt's lips pressed into her back as he bucked his hips and rammed his hard-long shaft deep inside his step sister as the muscles in his shaft contracted and seized. The explosion of cum shot inside Erica's pussy and filled her full of Matt's spunk.

Matt's body spooned over the bench against Erica's body. They both panted and moaned slightly. The moment was a surreal dive into the past month. Like an out of body experience that allowed him to not only see himself rubbing the top of Erica's ass cheeks but also him fucking his stepmom Amy in her car at the grocery store parking lot. Or him fucking his stepsister every weekend for a month. It was in that he realized how unbelievable and twisted his life had become.

In that moment, Matt could see so clearly the path he had traveled. It was like a light had shined on this previously darkened road he walked. His senior year had been a blur of excitement until it turned him into a disappointment. The possibility of playing football in college and receiving a scholarship was like a dream. To be out from under the financial thumb of his father was all she wanted. But the reality of hearing the truth from each interested university was too much. One by one, they sent him letters and emails saying what his father had told him many times growing up.

No one wanted me. The thrill of hooking up with his step relatives was like an escape for him, but really, it was more of the same. Erica was using him to get back at her cheating husband, Amy was just using him for sex, and Stephanie he basically coerced into sleeping with him.

After a few moments Matt separated from Erica and went to pull his pants up. She fixed her dress and straightened herself out. "I can feel you dripping out of me," she giggled, giving him a wink. When Matt had his pants buckled, he sat on the bench and Erica looked back at him. "Are you not coming back?"

"I'll be there in a minute," Matt smiled.

"I'll see ya there," Erica said with a shrug and walked back down the path towards their cabin.

Matt wanted to just be alone for a minute.

Chapter Six

The next couple of days went by relatively normal. Erica and Jordan had found their momentary peace and bonded with Sharon and Matt's father over Jordan Jr. even though Erica and his father had put their fight to the side to play nice for the remaining days of their sentence together. Matt did his best to remain a ghost. He lied and told the others he was sick and spent most of his time in his bedroom or wandering the woods alone. He didn't mind. After his revelation, he found it more and more trying to be around his family.

Erica never stayed the night in his bedroom again. But each night in the middle of the night while the others slept, she'd sneak in and climb under the covers next to Matt. She'd jerk him off in his boxers and he'd return the favor, fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit until she had to bite down on a pillow to keep from screaming as she came. By the 5th and final night at the cottage, it had become an expected routine.

It was near 3:00am when he heard his door open quietly and close again. Matt stared outside his window at the thick brush of bushes and trees. He never closed his blinds since they were so far out in the country as it was. It was a full moon so he could see every time the wind blew the leaves this way or that.

"Hey stranger," Erica whispered as she crawled under the blanket behind him. "Whatchya looking at?" Her cold feet wrapped around his as he felt her hands slide into the back of his boxers and round to the front.

"Nothing," Matt said, looking over his shoulder with a smile. "You're later than usual." Erica's fingers wrapped around his limp shaft and began pumping life into it. He became hard quickly and soon her entire hand jerked his shaft.

"Mmm... it's our last night here," Erica said as Matt turned to his back and she pulled his boxers off completely. "I had to think of a special thing to give you as a goodbye gift."

"Mm- and what's that?"

Amber pulled a stray strand of hair behind her ear that hadn't found its way into her ponytail. She leaned forward, kissing and licking the head of Matt's cock slowly. Breathing hard from her nose, she slid his shaft down her lips and tongue. He could feel the base of his shaft depressing her tongue the deeper he went. Slowly and methodically, she slid her mouth up and down on his shaft. The pressure he felt on his head was incredible.

The feeling was so good it lingered on the back of his throat as his head rolled to the back of his head. Erica moaned on his shaft as she still pumped the base of his cock while sucking on the tip. Matt grabbed the base of her ponytail and rocked her head up and down on his shaft, slowly face fucking her wet, thick lips.

Matt moaned. Erica wasn't wearing anything sexy. She had short shorts on and an old white t-shirt, but he could see she wasn't wearing any bra underneath it. Her heavy tits swayed and bounced beneath it and he could see her hard nipples pointing out from it. He reached down with his other hand and groped at one of her breasts. Taking a handful through her shirt made Erica moan more.

Eager to give Matt what he wanted, Erica quickly pulled her shirt off as she lifted off Matt's cock. Her tit's lifted and fell on her chest, bouncing as they did. She grabbed Matt's hand and pulled it to her bare breast. "You like that, baby? Hmm? You like your sister's fucking tits?"

Pumping his shaft hard, he was near cumming. His head oozed pre-cut and when she went back down on him, she took his head into her mouth, bobbing up and down. Mashing her tits together around the base of his shaft. The head of his cock jabbed the back of her throat as she deepthroats him.

Matt groaned again and Erica's eyes locked with his as she covered his shaft in saliva. The warm wet feeling overtook him and he felt his balls flex and his cock seize, flexing into her jaws as Matt shot warm spunk into his sister's mouth and she swallowed it with a moaning hum.

With Matt's head tilted back, he slowly opened his eyes as he regained control of his breathing. Erica's lips were still sliding up and down his shaft, cleaning every inch. Matt's vision caught the flutter of movement to his left, and he looked out the window. In the cool moonlight, a frozen figure stared perfectly still watching him getting his dick sucked by his stepsister through the glass. Her blond hair was draped over her bare shoulders on the revealing tank top she wore.

When Stephanie, his other stepsister, realized she had been found, a twist of shock and fear merged in her eyes as she took off running from sight around the cabin.

"Mmmm... tasted yummy... did you like that baby?" Erica mused, looking up at him with a smile. Matt tensed and for a second, didn't know what to say or do. Erica hadn't seen Stephanie spying on them and he didn't know how to tell her, so he just pretended not to have seen her.

"Mmm very much," he said.

Erica smiled, rolling on to her back and spreading her legs. "My turn."

Matt crawled to his knees, going between her thighs, but his mind raced elsewhere.

Why was Stephanie here? How did she know where I was? What was she doing looking through my window at 3:00am?