A Step Dad, 3 Girls and Fun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Tanya said "It's ok Mr D, you can look, I don't mind and then it's out of the way. I know you are being polite looking me in the face but its ok. Do you like them?"

I look, oh my god, Tanya's 34C breasts are completely tanned, not a tan line to be seen, I was gobsmacked (hope my tongue was not on the table). She has wonderful firm round breasts with puffy areola and nipples that were hardening. Tanya has an athletic build and her breasts were simply upstanding. Consider the pencil test that my wife once told me about when we first starting dating, how many pencils can you hold under your breasts, Tanya would not be able to hold one. My wife used to hold 2 and it was probably 3 now, that's what breast feeding and age brings she had said nowadays. It's a fun test if you haven't tried it.

I felt a stirring in my loins, I was going to be in trouble now.

"They are very nice and I'm sorry if I was staring."

Do I stop, dare I stop, it's just harmless fun and strip Uno, no different to Strip Poker I had played when I was younger with a people I once worked, we did it at parties all the time or skinny dipping. I'm thinking to myself a couple more hands and it will be all over and they will have had their fun and pizza's will arrive and Vanessa will be home.

Second hand and thankfully Tanya wins, at least she won't be naked 2 hands in, I could not believe I had agreed to play this and let them talk me into so few clothes. Tanya decides to pick me, so I lose the singlet. As this was nothing new for the 3 of them, me not having a shirt on, no harm no foul.

Third hand and Sarah wins again. Straight up she says "Amber honey, you're up!"

Amber laughs, kicks the chair back, stands and off comes the singlet, no hesitation at all, Amber had a surprise, she had a bra on but hadn't told the girls. They were all laughing as she had pulled a stunt on them and was now in bra and g-string. Sarah was grinning saying that Amber was playing sneaky. Amber's behind was so perfect now in full sight with the singlet gone.

Amber blurts out "I think it's only fair as Mr D has 3 pieces of clothing or so we assume so I was doing it to help him".

I come back with "Thanks Amber, I appreciate the support"

Next hand and I got so close several times with one card but kept getting fed pickup cards with the switching and flipping Sarah and Amber were throwing at me. While I had those 2 in my sights, no one had been watching Tanya and she closes out and wins again. Who was next?

Tanya says "I would like to pick, Sarah"

I think it had to happen sooner or later and Sarah glances my way and stands and shrugs the singlet from off her shoulders and lets it fall down over her large supple breasts, to her waist and then wriggles out of it so it falls to the floor around her ankles. A quick flick upwards with one foot and she grabs it midair. Her nipples were already hard before it even got to removing the singlet, I had seen them like that plenty of times before.

I can only sit and stare once again, a kick from under the table by Tanya and I look up.

"Sorry Sarah, I should not have been staring at your breasts" I finally manage to get out.

Sarah stands proud and says "It's completely ok, as we all agreed to do this and you have given more than enough opportunity to stop but here we are so look all you like". I could not believe what I just heard.

So now it's only Amber with torso covered. I really want to see her lovely breasts now as well. How can I get that to happen, all the while thinking that the other 2 are only a loss away from being fully naked, I should not be having these thoughts.

Sarah nudges me "what are you thinking about, you are gazing off into nowhere" she says to me.

"Oh nothing, sorry next hand, lets go unless you have had enough and want to stop"

Tanya says "Amber does not get away with her ploy, we keep playing"

Another hand, this time I finally get my win, but what was I thinking, I should be losing so I don't have to pick a loser, I was not thinking at all and had not thought that through very well. The competitive nature got me along with the laughing about loading players up, lucky we had not decided to use the card count as the real loser otherwise Sarah was in serious trouble.

Three sets of eyes were on me with anticipation, there was only one choice, Amber had 2 pieces, the other 2 down to undies only. This should be the end, surely they expect this to happen and stop before having to get completely naked.

"Ok, sorry Amber but to be fair I'm picking you"

Amber smiles and stands and slinks seductively and hooks her thumbs in her g-string to make like Tanya had earlier and allude to removing bottoms, teasing and looking in my direction to see my reaction. I'm thinking the girls are just having fun with this trying to make me uncomfortable.

The other 2 start humming strip music, and Sarah starts a chant of "Take it off"

Amber obliges and slides her g-string down over her hips to start exposing what the small piece of material is covering. I'm thinking this is another ploy and the bra will drop off before she really goes for the current move. No way Jose, the G banger is around her knees in a second and a sight to behold is exposed. The other 2 are jeering her on. She bends over, her rear end towards me as she steps out of her g-string and picks it up off the floor, slowly standing up and turning to face the table again.

I now have a problem with my cock rising rapidly again, with the naked breasts I was doing all I could to keep it under control and it keep thickening but when the game play stopped it, this time I could not. I had a tent in my shorts. At least the table sort of hid it.

Amber sat down on the chair and instead of crossing her legs lady like, she parted them so I could see straight down to her wonderful trimmed pussy (Landing strip style and so clean and just a hint of a the crack of her slit, I couldn't quite see down to outer lips). I can't look but I can't look away. The other 2 are watching me to see my reaction.

Sarah comments "I think we got him now, I honestly thought he would have a hardon when Tanya took her top off but he has tried to keep it under control, but Amber has done it for him now. I can see it from here."

I can't stand, it would be so obvious now. I laughed at Sarah and looked at Tanya and then at Amber again. Ok I had to admit the girls had got me and I thought this was surely the end now, wish those pizza's were due sooner so I could stop this nonsense.

"One more hand, one more hand" came the chant

"Are you sure you really want this, dinner will be here soon"

"Please Mr D, another one, then we can stop" Tanya pleaded.

What were they up to, there wasn't much to lose now and Amber had trumped the girls in stunts.

Another hand was dealt, got the wrong end of the hand and I dealt it myself, bad shuffling, could see no way out of this one, I needed to win and just go for Tanya was my thought.

Round it went and several times we all got close to Uno only to be set upon but those on either side of us and hands got loaded up again. I had some 20 cards at the moment and could see no end in sight about clearing this many cards. Few more rounds and still not making progress clearing my hand, Tanya screams "UNO!!"

I'm done, cannot do anything sitting opposite her, no flip, nothing, Sarah reverses thinking that Tanya can't go out and of course this backfires. Tanya is the winner, finally it will be all over, she will make Amber or Sarah get naked, dinner will come, Vanessa will arrive home soon and all the tomfoolery will be a memory. I am concerned that it will be Sarah and I will get a complete view I have never seen close up but I would like to see Amber's breasts as well. I should not be conflicted, it's Amber surely.

Lost in my revelry, Tanya calls "Mr D, lose something"

Oh dear, did she say me, I did not think that would happen, unknown to them I only put shorts on and not boxers as I usually would have, they were in another drawer in the bedroom and I forgot to grab them when I went for a shower and only got the shorts and singlet that were already in the bathroom. I had not wanted to risk coming out of the bathroom naked in case one of them was in the house and I completely forgot to go get them later.

Do I suggest this is the end of the game or say is that a knock at the door and leave and make them put clothes back on to end this.

Sarah says "Come on Dad". She rarely called me dad but I didn't mind the times she did as she was young when I first met her mum with her real dad not being around most of her life.

The other two chimed in "Yes come on Dad, what are you waiting for, you said it was ok to go again"

I stood up, my cock was still semi rigid from the vision around the table.

Sarah said "Don't you make an excuse. You have to take off one piece of clothing"

I stood there in 2 minds, do I or don't I. It got the better of me and I hooked fingers in the waist band and started sliding my shorts down. Sarah let out an "oohhh", she was first to realise I had no underwear on.

Her eyes wide with expectation as were the other 2 when the realisation started to hit that I might only have one piece of clothing left. Maybe this was what they wanted all along and I had played into their hands.

"Take it off" started again from the 3 of them.

Ok I was all in now, I slide my shorts down and let my cock that was getting harder by the second pop out over the waist band and stand to attention. The girls were all looking and gasping at the sight. My cock is not huge my any means, about 5 inches when hard but also has some serious girth.

What more could I do, I had agreed to this and it would not be fair to quit at the end when they had all gone along with it too.

They were all staring at my now very erect penis, could it be harder, I doubted it. I was gazed around the table at each of them in turn. They were all looking at my hardness.

Finally I said "have none of you seen a cock before, the way you are looking at it like's it's the first time." Surely Tanya had seen one, she could not be a virgin at 22, I didn't think Vanessa was but the other 2 I could not be sure about at 19 years old.

Sarah went first "Now I see what mum goes on about. She loves it and has told me about your wonderful manhood but I never thought I would get to see it in that state, I had told the girls about it and they were all, how can we get to see it."

"Wait, have you been planning this for some time?" I ask at their hatched planned I had fallen into.

"Yes, but Vanessa is going to be disappointed as she wanted us to do it when she was here. We had no idea we could get you to agree to what you did today. Today was supposed to be a test and had full expectation you would not go ahead with it." This from Sarah.

"We are not sorry about the outcome, but Vanessa is going to be pissed" Tanya said smirking

I was in shock, firstly my wife had told the Sarah about our sex life or maybe it was only about my penis, not unexpected as it was girl talk and not the biggest shock but that the girls had conspired to make this happen was a shock but also a turn on which was not helping my erection.

Sarah says "It's just nudity, not like you haven't caught glimpses of us naked or in our bikini's"

I smiled "bikini and nudity is like normal beach and nude beach, I think there is some difference."

I sat down.

Amber prompts "Can we all get naked now that the meat is out of the bag." With that she unhooks her bra and lets it drop to her lap. Didn't even wait for a reply.

"Opps it fell off, is that better, hold on let me put it on the table so it's not hiding anything else" Amber is now completely naked with me.

I could now look at her beautiful bouncing breasts, to my shock and I had not noticed before (how I did not know) but her left nipple was pierced with a barbell. I think I almost came without being touched when I saw the pierced nipple standing out. No wonder she put the bra on and there must have been good padding in her bikini top for me not to notice this before.

Sarah laughs "Amber you are supposed to wait for an answer"

Amber, "Sorry I couldn't wait and it looks like Mr D likes what he sees" as she brushes the fingers of her left hand over her left breast and gives the nipple a squeeze and then cups the breast beautifully towards me.

"Fuck me" I let out. What a beautiful young girl. Sarah and Tanya notice my reaction.

Tanya leans forward and breathes "Oh my, I think Mr D just got harder. I'm taking that as a yes Mr D, we can take the rest of our clothes off too, it's not fair what Amber did."

I didn't have an answer. I was rendered speechless at the sights before me. I'm not sure I could confront the other 2 being naked as well. Nor could I think what my cock was going to do.

It didn't matter what my useless mouth I was trying to stammer out as Sarah and Tanya looked at each other and grinned and stood and slipped out of the last of the fabric keeping their modesty at bay.

WOW, if 'fuck me' was all could muster earlier, then I'm not sure what seeing 3 young naked girls around the table could give me better words to describe the scene. I think my tongue was on the floor.

"I think he is ok with it too, from the looks of it, you like what you see Daddy" this from a now naked Sarah with the smoothest pussy I have ever seen in my life, this was not something I had seen a lot of in real life outside a porn video. My wife liked it trimmed but not completely bald, it had it merits at times but was not always something she did. She did it as a surprise for special occasions. Can I say this was a very special occasion? Don't get me wrong the girls had played games today and I was not at all thinking about this going any further than this display of nudity. I was happy and could not think of doing anything further with Sarah or her friends.

Tanya was the most beautiful sight to behold of all of them and I think they knew it, I was right, no tan lines and the most perfect all over tan. How could I not have noticed this before. I was missing a lot with these girls and I thought of them more as kids than adults and never had sexual thoughts about any of them. My raging hardon was telling a different story at the table with 3 of the most gorgeous girls I have ever laid eyes on and not a stitch of clothing on any of us.

Tanya was dark haired, tall, tanned, breasts to die for, and now the pussy of an angel with dark pubes trimmed into a love heart. Holy mother of god, she slid her hands down over it and parted her legs to show (like the other 2) completely smooth and clean below the point where the bottom point of the heart finished at the top of the hood covering her clit which she shyly pulled apart to peek out.

"Tanya!! That's enough and not fair, we agreed not to do that unless we asked first." This from Amber who had trumped the girls already with her playfulness and surprises several times.

Time had stopped and I was lost in the view. It seems none of us had heard the garage door open and close as Vanessa walked into the room, home early from work. I quickly grabbed for my shorts to cover myself when I saw her coming out of the hall into the dining room.

Vanessa, "Well what do we have here? Do not tell me he agreed and you went forth without me? So not fair, I feel over dressed for a toga party that I was not advised was a toga party."

I did not know what to say, Vanessa had on a White Blouse and Business skirt as was regular wear for the store she worked at. She had dropped her shoes in the garage as was the norm for us so bare feet was all she had that fitted the attire the rest of us were now in.

"Vanessa, you're home early" I finally got out. "We were not expecting you until around 7pm" (it was 6.25pm)"

"It was not busy and I got the girls at work organised and cleaning so we could all get out of there as quickly as possible. Sarah had sent me a message when you sent them to put more clothes on and I have been on a mission to get home as quickly as possible. I can't believe they did this without me"

Wait they had txt Vanessa at work, I'm not sure that having Vanessa here would have made the decision any easier and I probably would have stuck to my guns with 2 girls I thought of as daughters to me being present, it would not have gotten this far. All I needed now was my wife to walk in and catch this scene.

The 3 girls looked at her, with Tanya's reply "You're here now and haven't missed much, we only just finished taking our clothes off" like it was some chore and we had talked and decided to just get naked.

"Look V, it's like mum said. It's so hard and perfect. I love it" Sarah said as grabbed at my shorts to reveal my cock "Oh look it's not like it was" giving me a sad faced look. Vanessa arriving and the shock and change in conversation had finally made the blood subside to elsewhere in my body again, not completely but at least some relief from the recent goings on.

"OK so where to from here, I want to be part of this too you know?" demands Vanessa

"That's enough, pizza's are due so please let's all get clothes back on and make like this did not happen." I fumbled out

A loud knock comes from the direction of the front door, it's the pizza's, of all the times they had to be early.

"Vanessa, can you go and get the Pizza's please, they are paid for just need to accept them, as you are the only presentable one to accept visitors at the front door" I say

Sarah says "I'll get them and makes moves to head to the front door"

"Oh no you're not Sarah, I do not want the police coming from a report that the Pizza delivery person was greeted by a naked girl. Put your clothes on please all of you."

Before I could do anything, another knock at the door, oh please give me a break, we are coming.

"Vanessa please get the door if you don't mind while the rest of us make ourselves more presentable."

Vanessa heads down the hall to the front door, before I could do anything the 3 girls bounce after her with not a stitch of clothing on. Jeez no, this will be it for me.

I get my shorts back on and wish for my hardon to go down completely so I can go deal whatever they had in mind at the front door.

I yell to the 3 girls "Please let V answer the door and stay out of sight" Slim hope they at least might hide behind the door and were only doing this to get a rise out of me.

I walk down the hall to the corner before it turns down to the Front door so I can monitor what is going on. V opens the door and there's the pizza guy, behind V are the other 3 standing there completely naked, thankfully using hands to hide their pubic regions, breasts hanging free.

"Pizza Delivery" announces the guy as he rattles off the 4 pizzas I had ordered, 2 garlic bread and 2 sodas. All the while struggling to concentrate with the sight he could surely see behind Vanessa.

Vanessa turns around to see the girls behind her and says "Not again, you were told not to come to the front door dressed like that. Please ignore my friends" she tells the Pizza Guy, grabs the pizzas and closes the door.

The girls are all giggling "Did you see his pants, it gave him a hardon again."

'AGAIN', was this something they had done before? I had only heard stories about Pizza delivery guys getting greeted by naked girls, never knew it actually happened.

Had I missed the job of the century, that greeting would not have got much work done when I was younger. I could imagine the kid jerking off later when he got home, maybe he didn't even wait until he got home.

The girls all return to the dining room, I get back to the table before they realise I was within eye and ear shot. Back in my shorts and the urging in my loins rising again with all the nudity.