A Step Dad, 3 Girls and Fun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I got mine done, I would want to show you so maybe that would be a compromise."

"While that certainly is a turn on for me to think about, this can't continue, the naked thing, what's happening now. I could admire from afar and I'm sure without a bra and wearing a t-shirt I would see those beautiful nipples."

This talk was making my cock even harder and if it went on much longer I had to put a stop to the touching and get Tanya in the shower and lay on the bed and get it under control.

"Can I put that lovely piece of meat in my mouth please, Mr D?" that was almost enough to make me cum there and then.

"I really think that's taking this too far. Tanya you need to get in the shower and I need to get this under control."

"I can help you get it to go down Mr D." as she pulled me close to plant a wet kiss on my lips. Tanya then worked her way down across my chest with gentle light kisses and tongue licking. No this couldn't be happening, I had her breasts and nipples in hand, when she got too low I would not let go and bring her back up.

She kept moving her way down, across my stomach, licking her way around "Mr D, I love that you don't have much body hair, it's so nice that you are not a hairy person."

I am like that all over, as Tanya well knew. I don't have hairy arms or legs and while they look like they are waxed or shaved they aren't.

Tanya arrived at my belly button and tongued it, oh god, this was too much. I had let go of her breasts by now, giving in to see if she would indeed take my cock in her mouth.

She worked lower and I stood in the light of the bathroom with this gorgeous girl about to give me a blowjob. She kissed the tip and slipped her tongue out to taste the pre cum which had to be close to actual cum by this point. My body started to shake at the thought she would take my cock in her mouth, she had cupped my shaved balls in one hand and was still massaging the shaft with the other. Tanya kissed her way down my rock hard shaft, slipping her tongue out now and again to give it a lick and keep it moist for her hand.

Up and down she went, I could do nothing but grab her hair and pull it up into a bunch so I could watch the action. I was running my other hand through her hair like I did to my wife when she went down on me. Tanya opened her mouth and started sliding over the tip and taking my cock into her mouth. I moaned that if she did that I would cum. I was beyond caring now and needed the release so we could get this stopped. I bent over and cupped my hands around her face and let her slide up and down a few more times. I could not go on like this, I couldn't do anything for this beautiful girl wrapped around my hardon while she was on her knees on the floor. I was used to pleasuring while being pleasured and want to either stop or move to the bed.

I drew Tanya up taking her face off my cock so she was back standing again.

"Did I do something wrong Mr D? Why did you stop me?"

"No honey, you are doing way too good and I was going to cum and I wanted to stop before I did something I would regret."

"It's Ok Mr D, I have had boys cum in my mouth before. Do you want me to finish? I really want to!" her hand still holding my cock.

"No, its fine you can get in the shower and while you're in there I will finish off in the bedroom. You have been wonderful but we can't do this."

"Mr D, it's ok I want to do this. You can tell me when you're close and I can finish you off with my hand across my breasts."

I said, "It's not right but I want to pleasure you while you are doing this to me, I'm not used to having attention lavished on me and not reciprocating. If you want to continue let's go back to the bedroom."

I hit the privacy lock on the bedroom door so there was not an unexpected visitor. The shower was still running. It was nothing for these girls to be in the shower for 30 mins doing their hair and god knows what else. I now knew what else from the grooming display I had today.

Tanya sat on the bed. I walked back over to her, my cock at mouth height, I could see the anticipation of her mouth opening to take it in again. I laid her down so she could not get it again, her hand went to grab at it.

I said "Not yet, if you want to do this let me do something for you."

She laid down, I lent over her and returned the kissing and tonguing she had performed on me just minutes earlier. I took each nipple between my teeth and nuzzled lightly, Tanya let out a deep moan, I reached up to cover her mouth, she had to be quiet, I knew it was hard but what would the others say if they heard us. I sucked as much of her left breast into my mouth as I could. I was licking crazy over both of them and massaging the other when one was not in my mouth with a nipple lightly bitten. Tanya's hand had returned to my cock. I whispered "Go gentle, otherwise I'm going to cum."

"How far would you like me to go?" I added

"I want you to lick my pussy or at least slip a finger or two in, I need something in there or I'm going to use my own fingers." Tanya breathed out.

I had been running fingers up and down her thighs and the heat near her labia was phenomenal, I brushed fingers over those outer lips. Moisture had gathered at the entrance, I worked my tongue past her belly button towards the groomed love heart, I trace around it with my tongue. Tanya was moaning. My cock still firmly in her grip but lost in what I was about to do she had stopped tugging.

I slipped a finger up her very damp slit, parting the outer lips which had started to glow red. Wet was not half the explanation for moisture, it was almost dripping, with parted lips I tongued the hood open to expose her hot love button. It must have been like an electric shock, Tanya jerked and I pulled away, she said "no, more please."

I climbed on top to get better access between her legs, in this position she had lost her grip on my cock and whispered, "can we do 69?" I was more than obliged to change positions, but whispered back "if you take my cock in your mouth I'm likely to cum in about 30 seconds."

Tanya replied "It's ok as I think that is all I will last with your tongue on my clit and slipping fingers in my pussy."

"I'll let you know when I'm going to cum and you can take my cock out and finish jerking it off."

I manoeuvred around to get into better position. I could not believe I was doing this with the others just a door width away. I could still hear the other shower so I guessed someone was out and the next one was in.

I lowered my head between Tanya's parted thighs as I felt my cock re-enter her warm mouth, I could feel her move all the way down the shaft to take my full length into her mouth. If we had still been in the bathroom I'm sure she could have licked my balls as well, she had not taken the full length up to this point. This was going to be too much, I got back to the task at hand.

Slipping my tongue across her nub and sucking and nibbling it between my teeth, at least doing this took my mind off my cock temporarily. I reach around with one hand to give the nipple I could reach a massage only to find Tanya's hand already there. She switched hands on my balls and to play with her other breast so I can play with her nipple. My other hand had slipped one, then 2 fingers into her love hole, it was so tight.

Why I thought to ask this now I will never know, I released my suction on her clit and said quietly, "I have to ask, are you a virgin? I'm hoping not as I think that Amber and Sarah are but want to check."

"It's ok Mr D, I'm not a virgin, I have had sex with a couple of boys and my vibrator."

I place my mouth back into position and started to work again. I could feel Tanya starting to tense, I knew it was not far away, she whispered "Don't' stop, I'm going to cum."

I replied through working my tongue, "I'm the same, you better stop with your mouth."

I kept at her clit, she was close and still had my cock in her mouth, maybe she didn't hear me.It was going to be too late. Cumming in her mouth was not what I wanted to do but was powerless to stop and reach my cock to pull it out and finish. Were was the cum going to go anyway. All over her face and chest. I kept up the speed and started with the fingers into her pussy like it was a cock, I could feel them deep in her hot throbbing pussy, I had 3 in now going at it like a jack hammer, I could feel the g spot and pressed a finger deep and on to it. Tanya's body started to spasm and her legs clamped my head in place so I could not pull away. Just as she started to cum it was too much for me and I let go, deep into the mouth and down her throat shot my sperm. She kept sucking and we stayed in that position for what seemed like an eternity but was only minutes I'm sure. My cock was still rock hard and her warm mouth still wrapped around it.

When her legs relaxed, I lifted up and said that was wonderful and you can let go now. She didn't want to. When she finally released my cock from her mouth, I twisted around to be beside her head.

Tanya said "That was the most wonderful thing a man has ever done for me. I never knew it could feel so good."

I was more than happy it had gone on and I was able to show her what the boys could not. It wasn't always about just penetration and getting off and leaving which is what seemed to be going with the young boys.

We laid kissing for a couple more minutes when I said "You really need to go to the shower now and you better make it quick otherwise the others will get curious. I'll unlatch the door so the others can come in if they want."

With that she kissed me deeply our tongues writhing together, I could taste the salty cum I had left behind and she jumped up and into the shower.

I unlatched the door and laid back in the bed, for the first time in several hours my cock was finally flaccid and back in boxers shorts. I needed another shower I could smell the sex on me.

Not 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door, I said "Come in"

Sarah entered with no clothes on and said "What have you two been up to? I thought Tanya would be finished by now, she had been gone 45 minutes."

I said "I had no idea that much time had elapsed, you check on her to see if she is ok"

"I have been laying here watching TV." Sarah had a cheeky grin when she looked at me, it was like she knew. Surely not.

I added "Are we still with the no clothes as she walked back out from the on suite.".

Sarah said "Yes until mum comes home this is what we are doing, you can join if you want, I see the boxers back on and the wood is soft."

I smiled and said "I'll think about that."

Sarah turned back towards me and asked "I hope you enjoyed the day."

I replied "I had but it was a secret that she was not to tell others about as what we had done was not something everyone was into."

"I love you daddy and thanks for understanding, Mum said you would go for it if we worked on it slowly."

I still didn't know what my wife had to do with this, but it was time to give her a call as it was getting late with her being in a different timezone. I picked up the phone to call, Sarah was still standing in the doorway, I said "Is there something else?"

"Are you calling mum, can I stay and say hello?"

"Sure honey" Hoping that was all she wanted and not say anything about today until I could have a chat first.

Sarah bounced to the side of the bed and jumped over next to me. "You don't mind do you, saves me ringing her as well."

She was little too close and I could feel that warm skin on skin touch in places. This started my cock again. I said "Maybe just snitch over a bit so I don't get too excited."

"Oh Dad, you are too funny, it's fine we keep telling you" with that I think she actually moved closer.

Two naked girls so close was entirely too much for this evening. My cock was twitching from the sight of her breasts touching me. It never took much for me to get a hardon. All my life, if I saw a naked girl it was like a switch turned on and instant wood. No control, not even in my fifties, it was still the problem. I couldn't do another can I touch it, not from Sarah of all people.

Stay tuned for Chapter 02 coming soon if there is enough interest.

Please leave comments and feedback. Always open for advice. This has been proof read and edited by me, I'm solely responsible for any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.

I prefer long erotic stories to read myself so this is a long one to hopefully draw you into the story several times.