A Step into Domination Ch. 02

Story Info
David and I continue our encounter.
1.3k words
4.17
4.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You screaming down the whole house and wanting to call attention to yourself, do you want to be seen while I fuck you?" I said to his ear while blowing a little air and watching him shiver.

Now, fucking him while someone else watches isn't something we've talked about but I could see it affected him greatly and not in a bad way either.

He was writhing and wanting me to do more, begging under his breath for a release I knew would only come from me filling his pussy..

"You're ready for me to fuck you?" I asked while forcing an extra finger into his pussy, I removed all my fingers and watched as his pussy pulsed with a gaping hole.

I get two black didlos and a strapon harness from the bag he brought with him, They were so veiny and almost looked like the real thing, quite thick and was around 7 inches maybe more.

I fixed the harness and the didlo to my body while he was watching me, panting and precum dropping from his clit in waves.

"I'm going to fuck you now and I'm not gonna be nice about it, and you're also going to suck this dildo like a bitch in heat while I fuck you."

"Ohhhh..... please mistress I can't wait to have you fuck and fill me in both holes.... please fuck me already... please mistress."

I snickered at this pathethic excuse of a man, I wasn't even gonna lie, I was having too much fun hearing him beg me to fuck him and decided not to..... yet.

I took a paddle from the bag of treasures, dug around for the lube and placed it beside me

I moved behind him with the paddle.

"Mistress..... mistress I can't hear you, are you th....."

I whacked him with the paddle as he moaned, relishing in the pain.

"Suck the dildo on the wall in front of you, I don't want to hear anything except muffled moans bitch boy."

I took the gloves close to me and put them on while drawing the lube close to me. I whacked him with the paddle once more and he moaned with his mouth full of cock.

I snickered, "You're such a slut, aren't you? Mouth full of cock and being paddled, yet you still sound like you want more than what you're getting."

"uhnnn.... yes mistress, I wan.... ohhhhh..."

He cried while I whacked him twice again with the paddle

"You only talk when I tell you to, not because you deem it appropriate. I would not appreciate a disobedient slave, are we clear bitch? You can answer me now."

"Yes mistress, I'm sorry I didn't do right, I apologize for my attitude."

"A disobedience doesn't go unpunished, we'll come to that whenever I decide, Now suck the cock like the hungry bitch you are."

I watched him gobble it up like a starved bitch, getting his hands in on the action and giving a sloppy blowjob to the dildo, If I say myself I was impressed but it was time for the main course.

While he was sucking the didlo, I took the lube and scooped some on his pussy, he gave a low moan that I'd have probably not heard if I wasn't listening.

I rubbed the lube all over his pussy and finger fucked him again, preparing him to be fucked by my cock and I rubbed lube

over my cock.

I withdrew my finger and gave a little push into his pussy with my cock, he gave a loud groan and I could see it was taking him a lot of energy not to stop sucking. And he was possibly scared I was going to stop if he stopped which I was definitely going to do.

"I bet you like that, you can't wait to get it all in your pussy can you?.... I'd fuck you so hard you'd find it difficult to sit for a while slut." I could hear his muffled moans and he was pushing back trying to get more cock into his pussy.

I gave another push into his pussy and i could feel I was past the ring of his pussy, almost like passing through a tunnel.

He stopped sucking the dildo and I didn't even mind at that point I was ready to fuck him hard, I knew he was still going to suck while I fucked him.

I rocked my hips back and forth, slipping more and more of my cock into him slowly until there wasn't anymore. He groaned and started moving his hips, telling me silently to move.

"This is what you wanted isn't it, to get a cock to fill you and fuck you," I said while thrusting slowly.

He wasn't expecting it as I pulled out and slammed back in, I started thrusting aggressively.

"Bitch boy, you wanted a cock, you wanted to be fucked... now you take it like a bitch."

"Fuck me harder mistress... make it hurt..ohhh fuckkkk.... mistress I'm about to cum... can i cum mistress... fuckkkk yes... fuck me hard..."

"Oh no you're not allowed to cum, you don't cum unless I tell you to, you like being fucked like a whore and I'll treat you like a whore now suck that dick, take it all up in your throat, I know you wish to be used like an underpaid whore...."

I was thrusting faster and took the paddle, spanking and fucking him hard, he was groaning and growling, forming incoherent words.

I knew he was so close to loosing it with the way he kept tightening and loosening his pussy, but I didn't give him the satisfaction.

His ass was super red at this point but i didn't stop spanking and fucking.

"Mistress I can't hold it anymore.... uhhhnnnn.... please mistress can i cum.... please I'll always be good...."

I laid on his back and pinched his nipples, drawing them out.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkk..... ohhhhh... please mistress..... shitt..."

"You can cum."

It felt like those words were the magic words, he came on the couch screaming banshee and still rocking back and forth on my dick. It went on for as long as 3 minutes, his clit kept pulsing and ropes of cum kept coming out.

After a while he settled and he breathed deep, like a breath of fresh air, I withdrew my dick from his pussy and I could hear the squish.

"Now you're settled, get to cleaning my couch, lick your cum of the couch and it must be squeaky clean, wouldn't want any evidence left would we?"

He was gobbling and licking the cum like he was eating the best feast on earth, well I guess it was at the point. When he was done, he knelt by my feet and waited for me to pat his head, waiting for my approval to do anything else.

"Today was about you not me so go on, take a shower, it's the third room on the left," I muttered dazed at the out of body experience I had while watching him do all I asked.

"Mistress can I say a word before i go take a shower?" He was suddenly back to being shy and i chuckled

"Yes.."

"If I didn't trust you, I'd think you lied when you told me that was a first for you. Thank you mistress."

He left immediately, took him about 15 minutes to be done and dressed.

"I'll take my leave now mistress, can i call or text later to see if this can happen again?"

"Yes you can, take care David."

After he left I checked the time and shit! my parents were going to be back soon.

I cleared any trace of someone coming over and sprayed the room with air fresheners cause it was really smelling sex in here.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This is kinda like the end of David and I story... I hope you guys like it, but no worry, there's still more adventures in store for our domme......