A Step into Domination Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a female domme journey.
1k words
4.1
7.8k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a nice day out when i scrolled through a porn site and saw a lesbian domination video for the first time, i mean i just started watching porn itself and being secluded for 18 years of my life meant i knew little about sex.

I felt like an accomplished teenager after watching porn for the first time and seeing a lesbian domination just triggered something my brain.

I was so turned on by the idea of taking charge and controlling what you want during sex.

The submissive was tied up and i chose how to play with her body in my head as i wasn't even interested in the dominant, i was only attracted to the submissive.

That little peek into the video made me into who i am today. I started searching for more domination videos from that day and i found another where a man was dominated.

I grew to love the idea of domination, i later opened an account on the site and created a profile stating what it is i wanted, identified myself as a bisexual dominant female looking for submissives and put it in mind i have never tried dominanting anyone for real..

I had few messages and finally had arranged to meet with a submissive(David), this was a year and few months after i opened my account, it was no longer a hobby but almost like a way of life for me, i was more interested in controlling a person mentally and playing around with their senses than hardcore domination.

I discovered over time i loved dominating older people, men and women in their late 30's to their late 50's. Back to the story, i arranged a meet with David. David was 42, a white submissive interested in a black domme.I set up a date and place of meeting.

We decided to meet and have dinner to see if i was interested in him. I got to the restaurant early and sat in a private space that faced the door into the restaurant, wanting to see his demeanor when he arrives.

He came in a minute after the set time and picked a private booth, placed an order and was so nervous, i took my time to watch and then went to meet him 10 minutes after the stipulated time. He was surprised with my stature.

For a 19 year old lady, i was tall and athletic and looked 3 years older than i was. We hit it off well and had a good conversation, we talked about his past experience with dommes and i told him it was my first time, he was skeptical but decided to trust me. We then set to meet 2 days after the restaurant meet.

Before the D-day I'd loose my dominant virginity, i already asked him to get his toys ready and to use anal plug to work everyday. The day we were to meet was a Thursday and he didn't have to go to work.

We met in my house as my parents were away, he came in nervous but we talked a bit before i asked if he used the butt plug to my house.

And he replied, "You can check for yourself mistress."

I told him to strip and he didn't waste any time doing that.

"Seems like I'm not the eager one here," i had joked.

He smiled sheeply and looked like a little kid about to get candy.

"Turn around," i demanded and he turned exposing his bubble butt to me.

I was overwhelmed with ecstasy as to how much this man is willing to do just to please me.

"Kneel on the couch and spread your pussy for me, let me see that sweet little pussy."

I saw the anal plug winking at me and i was pleased he listened to me after knowing it was my first time.

"I see you used the anal plug like i told you to."

"Yes mistress, I don't consider myself a slave if I don't abide by my mistress instructions," he half moaned

I could see he was so turned on just by exposing himself to me with the cold air blowing on his little rosebud..

"From now on, you refer to it as your pussy and your dick as a clit cause that's what they are."

I could see him shiver probably at the sound of my words or maybe it's the word themselves or the fact that he's exposed and about to be degraded.

"Yes mistress, my pussy and clit are yours to do with as you please." He was full on moaning at this point.

"My little sissy pet, sounding like a bitch in heat without me touching you, I'm going to remove the plug from your pussy now."

Removing the anal plug from his pussy, made a squelching sound and i could see he applied the lube generously. He let out a moan along with the noise the plug made.

I caressed his butt, it was soft, so soft but still had this manly feel about it. I spanked him across his ass and he jolted away from me and whimpered as he wasn't expecting the spank.

"Relax and take it like the slut you are, you know you can and you want to be a good slut for mistress, don't you?

"You want to be mistress sissy and cock slut."

"Uhhhhnnn, yes mistress, please spank me, make me a sissy bitch and use me how you see fit."

I spanked him again and he let out a moan, almost dry humping himself against the couch, precum oozing out of his clit, i made a mental note to make him lick all he deposited on the couch clean.

I slipped a finger in his pussy and it went in with ease, i could feel the heat emanating from his pussy, it was clenching and unclenching wanting something to grip.

"You want your pussy filled and used like a whores, you want to be fucked deep and hard and be filled with a cock."

"Yes, fuck mistress...yes, please fuck and use me."

While he was moaning and bucking i slipped another finger in him, his moan came like a whimper, like he was breathless. I slipped a third finger and his pussy gripped me so hard, clenching my fingers, precum coming out from his clit more than normal, his moan loud.

At some point i was scared the neighbors would come check if everything was ok.