A Step into Swinging

Story Info
After their threesome in the woods, they take it further.
4.3k words
4.27
24.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shall we take this further?

It had been 3 weeks since Jack and Emma's encounter with the stranger in the woods. They'd gone to have sex outdoors in the warm summers air when a stranger had stumbled across them. It had ended with Emma sucking his cock as she rode Jack, it had been an incredible experience.

But the next couple of weeks had been tense, there was a very big elephant in the room and neither could muster the courage to speak about it. It had started as soon as they were in the car, it had been an uncomfortable, silent ride home.

Jack had never thought about it before, but the vision of his wife sucking that guys cock an incredible turn on. But, at the same time he worried what this meant for their relationship. It had been a spur of the moment thing, unplanned, but it was a great day, however surely he should be upset? But all he could think about was the thrill and excitement of it, he wanted more.

Finally, one Friday night after a couple of glasses of wine, Jack decided it was time to talk about it.

"Emma, we need to talk about that trip to the woods."

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have done it," said Emma looking sad. "I've felt really bad for weeks. It must have been awful for you to watch me do that. I can't believe I did it, can you ever forgive me?"

"Forgive you?" I said turning to look at her and taking her hand. "it was my idea, I can't believe I made you do it. I know it's been weird and we haven't talked about it, you must hate me?"

"Of course not, I thought you hated me?"

I leant in and hugged her, the tension had been broken, we'd both been thinking we had upset the other person. As I hugged her my heart was racing as thoughts went through my head. Do I tell her I liked it and it's all I've thought about? Or do we just move on and don't mention it? It was now or never.

As I hugged her I said "I have to be honest, I've been thinking you hated me for it, but it's all I've thought about. It was amazing. I know I shouldn't get turned on by it, but watching you with him was such a turn on."

She pulled back slightly and looked at me "really?" She asked.

"Yeah. I keep picturing it in my head, it was amazing. It was so good it's all I've thought about. And more"

"I thought you'd be upset watching me do stuff to another man" she paused as she bit her bottom lip and took her gaze away from mine, looking down she said "I can't lie though, I loved it. Having his cock in my mouth whilst you fucked me was amazing. It's all I've thought about as well. It gets me so horny thinking about it."

My heart was racing now and my head was spinning. She liked it as well? The pictures of her sucking his cock as she rode me flooded my mind. My cock twitched and swelled at the thoughts racing through my head. I looked at her she was still biting her bottom lip, staring at me with her sky blue eyes.

My cock was growing as I stared into her eyes. I wanted her right there. I leant in and kissed her hard, her lips felt electric as they touched mine. We kissed with hard passion, our tongues touching with a flurry. She reached down and pulled my T-shirt off over my head. I immediately reached down and pulled her top off, she wasn't wearing a bra, her pert C size breasts sat there, nipples already hard. I could tell by the way she kissed me how horny she was.

I leant in and took her left nipple in my mouth and flicked it with my tongue as I sucked it. As I let it go she stood up and pulled me up with her. She kissed me again, hard and full of intensity. As she kissed me her hands pulled my track suit trousers down, my cock sprung to attention. She knelt as she pulled my trousers down. When she was level with my hard cock, she took all 8 inches into her mouth and started sucking it vigorously, she'd never attacked me that way before, it was like she was possessed.

She sucked and wanked my cock for a few minutes before releasing it. She stood up.

"Sit down, I want you inside me" She said.

As I sat down she pulled her trousers down, her shaved pussy was at my eye level. I lent forwards and kissed it.

"No, I want your cock" she said pushing me back on the sofa.

She knelt either side of my legs, breasts in my face. She reached behind herself and pulled my cock back, guiding my head to her pussy lips. She slid on to my cock. She was very wet and she took my length into her, moaning as she slid down. She began fucking me hard and fast on the sofa. I lent forwards and sucked her nipples as she fucked me. My heart was beating hard in my chest, like the first time we had had sex. There was an intensity and passion that I hadn't felt for a long time, well apart from that day in the woods.

She was leaning forwards as she rocked back and forth on my cock. She was groaning louder and louder in my ear, I could tell she was getting close, which was good, because I was. She leant back as she came, moaning loudly as her orgasm surged through her.

As she came I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock, that with the sound of her cumming pushed me over the edge. I grunted loudly as I fired cum into her pussy.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and leant in and kissed me before putting her head on my shoulder.

"We haven't had sex like that since ... since the first time" I said.

"I know, the thought about the other day and talking about it. It made me so horny, I had to have you."

"What are we going to do then?" I asked "I want sex like that all the time, I want to feel that passion."

"I'm not sure" she said.

After we went to bed that night and she was asleep, I found myself lying there. How could we get that excitement into our lives. We couldn't do it all the time, but every now and then? We could do that, but how. Also, we had both enjoyed the other day in the woods. The thought had got us going, but that wouldn't last forever. I had to come up with an idea. As I was lying there thinking about how to keep the intensity in our sex life an idea came into my head, but would she go for it?

The next morning, over breakfast I decided it was time to put my idea forwards, "so, I was thinking last night about what we talked about and I've come up with an idea."

"What is it?"

"Well, and here me out, I think we could join a swingers site."

"What!?"

"I know, it's a crazy idea, but we could look for whatever we wanted. That guy stumbled on us. I'm not saying that we find another guy or anything, but what about having sex in a room with another couple?"

"Go on."

"We could look for another couple and ask to have a non swap encounter? Having sex in the same room as others would be a great turn on? We could have the excitement, but without doing anything. What do you think?"

She looked at me. I had no idea what she was thinking and it was to late to retract what I had said. It was now all or nothing.

"Ok" she said with a smirk and a glint in her eye "let's do this."

I'd found a site and we had set up a profile. We had to submit some photos so I'd used some shots of us, cut out our heads and made sure there were no distinctive marks. We may have chosen to see where this would lead but we didn't want to find our neighbours were on there and recognise us. We set out what we wanted and off we went. We also decided that, if this went ahead, we'd meet away from where we lived. Maybe get a hotel or something not too far, but further enough not to bump into them on the school run.

After the first day we were beginning to lose hope. We had message after message from blokes and a lot of cocks to look at! It was actually fun discussing if they were nice cocks, but there were a lot of people who weren't our thing. Maybe waiting for a message wasn't the best thing. Maybe we should make the move.

We sat down that evening and started looking for other couples. Again, there were a lot that didn't really excite us, but then we came across a profile of an attractive, slim couple who seemed to be quite experienced, their names were Mark and Charlotte. They had a lot of pictures, including their faces and we both found them attractive. So we sent a message explaining who we were and what we were after.

We sat back, again we'd crossed a line. But I felt happy about it. To our surprise we had a message back. Over the next few weeks, messages where going back and forth and a date was set to meet. They were staying in a hotel and we were going to meet them in the hotel bar. As we'd chosen a couple who lived in a different town we too were staying in a hotel. We'd chosen a different one though, just around the corner. This gave us an escape route if things didn't go to plan.

The day had come. We were both nervous as we got ready, I was wearing jeans, a shirt and a jacket. Emma always said I looked good in it. She was wearing a tight black dress, just above the knee. She had a black lace bra, stockings, black heels and no knickers. She stood there before putting her dress on and she looked amazing, it would be perfect if things went well later.

We got to the bar a bit early, it was quite busy. We choose a four seated high table across from the bar. We sat down, leaving two seats with a glass of wine each. We sat there in silence. I looked at Emma and we both laughed.

"I am so nervous!!" I said.

"Me too, I can't believe we are actually here."

"Jack and Emma?"

I turned around. Mark was standing there, he was 6ft tall, short dark hair, blue eyes with tanned skin. He looked far better in the flesh than he had in the photos. It was obvious that he looked after himself. He offered his hand, which I took and shook.

"This is Charlotte" Mark said gesturing to the women behind him. Charlotte was about 5"6', she had dark hair past her shoulders, bright blue eyes and a stunning face. She was wearing a blue dress, above the knees, black heels, she was slim and the dress fitted snugly around her waist. The dress was low cut revealing her ample cleavage which came from her pert D size breasts.

I stood up and said "Mark, this is Emma. Nice to meet you Charlotte" as I said that I leant forwards and have a friendly embrace. She smelt amazing. My instant thought was, if she looks this good dressed then what will she look like naked?

Charlotte sat next to Emma and Mark on the end. They had drinks already so we began to chat. We just had a normal conversation to start with. We were similar ages and had some things in common. The awkwardness of the situation seem to disappear and it felt more like we were with new friends getting to know each other. After a couple of drinks we began to relax.

I got up to get some drinks. Mark went to the rest room. Whilst I was buying drinks at the bar I turned and could see Charlotte leaning in speaking to Emma. As she spoke in her ear she had her hand on her knee. It's then that I remembered why we were there. Having a drink was one thing, but we were here for something else.

We sat back down and conversation carried on, I had no idea what Charlotte had said to Emma. They seemed to be finishing their drinks a lot quicker. Mark suddenly stood up.

"Well, we are heading upstairs." He looked at us both and with a smile said "we came here tonight for more than just the drink. We are in room 157. If you still fancy this, then come and knock the door"

Charlotte got up, looked at Emma and said "we both hope that you come and knock the door". With that they turned and walked away. It was now very real. We sat there in silence for a bit, slowly finishing our drink.

"What did she say to you?" I asked.

"She basically said that we looked better in real life and that she would love to see us naked. It took me by surprise. She just said it, no qualms"

"What did you say back?"

"Not a lot. I was a bit shocked."

We sat there again in silence drinking our drinks.

"Well." I said "it's decision time. We either finish these and go back to our hotel. Or, we go upstairs and do what we came to do. We walk through that door and see where it leads us. What do you want to do?"

"Well, they seem lovely and they've come here just to meet us. We did say we wanted this?"

With that I stood up. I took Emma by her hand and walked towards the lift "ok, let's just do this. Let's stop thinking about it, let's just do it. We can deal with everything else afterwards."

She followed me without hesitation. We got to the lift and the doors closed behind us. Emma was stood in front of me, she looked in my eyes and leant forwards. She kissed me hard, our tongues meeting. As she did she ran her hand onto my crouch "this will be fun" she said as the lift doors opened.

We walked around the corner until we were stood in front of room 157. Well this is the point of no return I thought. I held Emma's hand, squeezing slightly "here goes" I said as I knocked the door. We waited there for what seemed an age.

The door opened fully. Charlotte was stood in front of it. She was naked accept for her heels. I couldn't help myself from looking over her. She had a great pair of defined legs, her pussy was neat and shaved. Her stomach was defined, she obviously took great care of herself. It was now obvious that her boobs were fake. They booth stood perfectly to attention as did her nipples which were hard and erect. I instantly felt my cock twitch as I started at this stunning woman.

She smiled as she said "we are so glad you could make it. Come on in, we've already started." With that she turned and walked into the room. Her perfect arse wriggling as she walked. We walked in and closed the door. There was a wall next to us, which must have been the bathroom. So all we could see was the foot of the bed. As we walked forwards the rest of the room revealed itself. The bed was close to the wall on the left hand side, with a big gap on the right to the window. There was also a chair in that space.

Mark was stood there naked. Again he took great care of himself, his abs were clear to see, far more than mine. His cock was also rock hard and to attention. It was a little bit smaller than mine. But not much. They were obviously well matched. He was looking our way "great to see you both here. This will make it a much better night. As we said we are fine with whatever you want. You want to leave this a soft thing then that's fine. Make yourselves at home and let nature take its course."

With that Charlotte dropped to her knees, she licked up his shaft before taking it in her mouth. She was wanking his cock as she sucked his head. I was now stuck with a choice of what to do. I made my choice. I took Emma by the hand and walked to the chair and sat down, pulling her down onto my lap. Charlotte was only 1 meter in front of us sucking Mark's cock. She never even broke rhythm as we sat down. We sat in silence watching her work his cock. My cock was already bulging in my jeans. The show was amazing. I was gently rubbing my hand up and down Emma's leg, slowly pushing her dress up bit by bit.

Charlotte took his cock into her mouth up to the end of his shaft, deep throating him. She held it for a couple of seconds before releasing him. As his cock came out of her mouth there was pre cum and spit dripping from his cock to her mouth. I didn't think it was possible, but my cock felt like it got harder with that. "Let's move to the bed" Mark said.

She stood up and kissed him. He laid down on the bed. His head towards us and near the end of the bed. Charlotte stood above his head and then crawled onto the bed again taking his cock in her mouth. Her pussy was on full display to both of us. You could see that she was wet. I couldn't take my eyes off on her pussy as she lowered herself and Mark lifted his head and buried his tongue into her wet pink pussy. She moaned slightly as he started licking her.

Emma looked at me, I broke my gaze from the amazing view in front of me and looked at her. She kissed me with such force and passion that she took me slightly by surprise. It was obvious that she was as turned on as me. As we kissed I pushed my hand up under her skirt, lifting it as my hand move up. I felt her pussy, she was the wettest I'd ever felt her. As we kissed I slid my finger in covering it in her wetness. I then started to rub her clit as we kissed.

We stopped kissing and turned back to watch them. They were still in a 69 position, her moaning on his cock as he licked her. We were just watching them as I played with Emma's clit. Charlotte stopped sucking his cock as she started moaning louder. She then came in front of us, moaning as her orgasm moved through her. As soon as it came it subsided. She went straight back to his cock. I looked at Emma, we had just seen another woman cum in front of us, within touching distance.

I pushed Emma off me and stood up. We kissed hard as she took my jacket off, quickly followed by my top. She undid my jeans, I hurriedly took them and my shoes off, leaving me in my boxers trying to hide my erect cock. I kissed her again as I undid her dress. It fell to the floor, leaving her in stockings, bra and heels. She knelt down and pulled down my boxers. My cock sprang out. She took it in her hand and wrapped her lips around it as she started sucking me.

"I knew you'd both look amazing" Mark said. I looked sideways, I momentarily forgot they were there. They were changing position on the bed, Charlotte moving onto her back. "Of course they would, I also said he'd have a great cock" she said as she winked at Emma. She lied back and Mark moved between her legs. I stood there watching as he slid his fingers into her as he licked her clit. All the time Emma was sucking and wanking my cock.

I looked down at Emma as she sucked me. She let my cock out of her mouth. She returned my gaze as she ran her tongue up the underside of my cock, running it around my head before taking it back into her mouth again. As she did that Charlotte started moaning again as another orgasm hit here. It was obvious that she would cum a lot.

I pulled Emma up, turned her so her back was to the chair and pushed her down, so she was sat in it. I heard rustling and turned around. Mark was laying on the bed. Charlotte was positions herself over his glistening cock, her back to us. She lowered herself onto it. I saw his head first, then his shaft enter her wet pussy. I turned back to Emma and knelt down. I pulled her legs onto the arms of the chair fully exposing her pussy. I leant in and had my first taste of her that night. I started licking and playing with her clit. She put her hands on my head. I looked up, as I thought, her eyes were locked on the scene in front of her. She was watching Charlotte slide up and down on his cock as I was licking her.

I could tell she was already excited as I hadn't been licking her for long before she was pulling my head up. "Lay down" she said.

As we moved towards the bed Charlotte got off his cock and knelt on all fours, Mark positioned himself behind her and slide his cock in. As he did that I lay on the bed. My head level with hers, her tits hanging down, easily touchable. Emma straddled me and slid onto my cock. Her pussy felt amazing as it took my cock in. As she rode me I looked to my right. Charlotte was watching us as we fucked. She locked eyes with me "it's amazing to watch so close isn't it"

I didn't get to answer as she lowered her head as she came again. I watched as her orgasm came over her, all the time Emma riding my cock. Mark started groaning and then with several hard thrusts came in Charlotte's pussy. After a few more thrusts he pulled out. Emma looked sideways. She could see his cock, still hard with a mixture of his and her cum over it. He took a couple of steps back and sat in the chair. Watching Emma ride me.

Charlotte had rolled onto her side, still on the bed, watching us. As she watched us she moved her hand down between her legs and started rubbing her clit. Emma was looking at her as she rode me, watching Charlotte masturbating over us. She moaned loudly as her orgasm hit. She carried on riding me as it surged around her body.

12