All Comments on 'A Step into Swinging'

by Jackandemmabush

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Swing

They need to meet again and swap partners for the night

kafkafover 5 years ago
Good but...

Please get an editor or at least proof-read your story before posting. So many stupid, careless mistakes are distracting.

"here me out"

alcopopalcopopover 5 years ago
Small mistakes.

As stated, if you want to improve, get someone to proof read your story before posting. Once small errors are pointed out to you, you can go it alone. The term is 'must have' not 'must of'. It is little things but if you want to write seriously, these terms have to be right. Move on to the next event, be that re-assessing the jar or going back to unplanned events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Neighbor surprise

We invited out neighbors over one evening for drinks. They were a good looking couple we have known for a couple of years . After about an hour our neighbor Joan asked me if I would go with her to check on their kids. I said to my wife we'd be back soon. When we got to their house and inside the family room Joan stopped, looked at me and unzipped her jeans and let them slide down her legs. She did not have panties on and her cunt was clean. She said that I should eat her because her husband was eating my wi f pussy as we speak. She tasted great. I took her top off and her bra and sucked her tiny inviting tits. We fucked and sucked for an hour. We dressed went back to my house and found her husband Jim pounding my wife's accepting cunt. I watched him spew gobs of fun into her pussy. It was a wonderful night repeated often over the next few months.

kafkafabout 5 years ago
GET AN EDITOR

You stories are good, but marred by stupid mistakes.

"here me out" "must of"

I'd happily do it for you.

loveloverloveloverover 3 years ago
Really drawn out. I liked it.

Watching did it for quite some time... Experienced couple made it easy for them.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
In the woods

Did this guy get cucked by Smokey the Bear?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous