A Step Mother's Toy Ch. 05

Story Info
My humiliation continues.
6.8k words
4.38
4.1k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeeans438
Aeeans438
57 Followers

I slept in much later than I had planned on Sunday; The previous day's exploits had clearly taken more out of me than I thought, and, I must confess, my dick was a little sore.

Not wanting to be caught out by my stepmother's punishment for cumming in her friend's arse, I took great care in showering and making sure my own arse was as clean as it could be. However, much to my puzzlement, when I got downstairs, Sonia, my stepmum, and her promised punishment were nowhere to be seen.

Somewhat frustrated and confused, I set off to her friend Lou's place, as I had promised, deeply regretting telling Sonia all the details of what we had done there the day before. It was now so obvious that Lou would have never admitted all the intimate acts she had made me do to her, and I felt so foolish picturing myself recounting it with my shorts around my ankles and my recycled cum all over my groin.

I felt even more of a fool -and slightly let down - when I arrived at Lou's to find no one home. I stood there for a while feeling completely useless, wondering what the hell to do next. However, with a small voice noting that someone may still be watching me, I undid the gate and slipped around the back to where I had been working the day before.

Ambling up towards the outdoor seating area, the vague concern that was swirling around the back of my head crystalised into something closer to fear and a tendril of ice wrapped around my heart. Even from this distance I could clearly see a piece of paper on the table flapping in the wind, held down by three objects: two bottles, and the large anal plug that Lou had been using yesterday.

With trepidation - and a smidgen of excitement and expectation - I approached the table and hesitantly picked up the paper. My punishment was laid out in neat handwriting, alongside my instructions for the day. "As your punishment for filling my arse with your cum, we have agreed you should waterblast the outdoor seating area. Like yesterday, you will do it in your underwear. You will also do it with the plug inserted deep in your arse. Love, Lou and Sonia."

For the first time I glanced around and noticed a water blaster beside the table, all plugged in and ready to go.

Shaking my head, I stared at the anal plug and pondered my fate. Despite carrying it in my mouth the day before, in the light of the new day it looked huge. I vaguely wondered if Lou had sterilized it, and if I could somehow get away with not fulfilling my obligations and avoid the humiliation.

I must have stared at it for five minutes, pondering whether I was being watched, when someone might come home, and if I'd have time to insert it when they did. I also thought of servicing Lou's body, fucking her glorious holes and eventually cumming in her.

Deciding the plug was too big to insert quickly, that there was no way I could hear a car arrive over the water-blaster, and that there could be much worse fates, I stripped down to my underpants. Taking the big metal object in my hand, I turned it around and contemplated it one final time. It really was large, and I now understood why I'd been such a dribbling mess yesterday.

With a mixture of excitement and trepidation, and a degree of horniness thinking about this very same object being in Lou's arse the day before, I liberally lubed the thing up. I then lubed my arse, carefully inserting a very wet finger as far up me as I could. Finally, I sat the plug on the ground and carefully crouched over it.

The first few millimeters entering me and forcing my arse open felt great, but the stretching soon got too much. Swearing, I sat up, took a deep breath, and tried again. This must have continued for more than 10 attempts, before it somewhat painfully slipped all the way inside me and slotted in place.

Rather than ease the pain by pulling it out and trying again, I just stood up and walked around while my body accepted its punishment. It felt like I had a basketball shoved up my arse, but within a couple of minutes, I could walk normally and do everything I needed to in order to water-blast.

I must confess, I was pretty turned on as I slowly worked my way through the deck area, and more than once I pulled the plug out and reinserted it, desperately wanting to jerk myself off as I did. I was just contemplating pulling it out for a third time when I heard a woman yell behind me. The shock of it made me let go of the handle and half turn before I had made out the words. However, as her vaguely heard words formed into a coherent sentence in my brain, my heart froze and my mind flew into a panic, "Mum, why the hell is there a naked guy cleaning the deck?"

I must have looked like a sex offending nut job as our eyes met. There I was staring at this young woman with my mouth hanging open, wearing nothing but a pair of briefs that did nothing to hide my semi-erect penis.

The new arrival (Fuck. Lou's daughter!) had dirty blond hair, and was quite tall. In her black bikini I could see she was carrying more weight than I would expect a twenty something year old to carry, turning her hips and stomach a little larger and softer than they should be. However, her looks didn't really register that much through my stalled brain, and as Lou appeared behind her, I silently pleaded with her not to go through with what was obviously coming.

To my horror, Lou eventually replied, "He's here for you, he's all yours."

Lou's daughter replied with a shocked, "Mum! Gross."

My semi-erect dick was now turtling as I felt a red wash of shame and embarrassment running from my chest up my face. Being used by some tasty MILFs was one thing, but being given to someone basically my own age was just mortifying.

Lou just gave me a somewhat evil smile and added, "You can do anything you want with him. If you don't, I will!"

The daughter repeated, possibly in a less shocked tone, "Mum!"

Lou just laughed. Life seemed to have slowed to a crawl, and my poor brain figured out what was coming, causing my dick to pulse and the anal plug suddenly to feel massive and obscene. "Sonia, his stepmum, is trying to train him. He was actually quite a naughty boy yesterday, and she's sent him here for punishment. His punishment isn't just to do the work barely dressed, but includes the requirement to do anything you want."

Here she turned to me and quietly said, "Come here and show Katie the rest of your punishment."

I stayed put for several seconds as we all stood in silence, still silently pleading my case. I really didn't want to show my arse to this woman. However, it was obvious what fate held, and I eventually shuffled over to them.

Lou was asking Katie as I got closer to them, "Do you want to pull his pants down, or shall we make him do it?"

Katie was looking almost as shocked as me, and croaked, "He can do it."

Lou laughed and replied, "Tell him. He needs to learn obedience."

My brain was just processing a single curse over and over as, despite my shame and horror, my dick was once again growing with a mind all of its own.

Katie spoke to me for the first time, her voice still a bit croaky, "Pull your pants down."

I pulled my pants to my knees and let them drop to the floor, then just stood there like a naked portrait model.

Lou then took over, "Show Katie. I know you'll have it deep inside you and we could see you've enjoyed every second."

More curses flew through my brain as I realised they had noticed the wet spot of precum on my underpants. With no other option, I turned around, presented my arse to them and slightly bent over.

I heard a sharp intake of breath, then Lou saying,"Tell him to take it out, unless you want to?"

This comment elicited another, "Gross, mum," from Katie.

With a smile in her voice, Lou replied, "I doubt that. You've prepared yourself in case she wants to peg you, haven't you?"

I suddenly wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. After yesterday's screw-fest, I wasn't in the headspace for such deep humiliation. Realising the silence told its own story, I eventually managed to squeeze out a, "Yes."

With a laugh, Lou added, "Show us then."

I reached behind and with a bit of effort, managed to extract the plug which elicited a gasp from Katie. "Fuck," she added, "it's huge."

I stood there, half turned back towards them, plug in hand, while they both stared at me for what felt like half an hour.

Lou seemed a little disappointed in Katie's lack of response, but eventually mock-whispered, "Sunscreen his arse and dick, and tell him to finish the job in the nude."

The young woman moved to the table, beckoned me over with a wiggle of the finger, and said, "I'm going to sunscreen you, but you need to finish naked."

She turned me round, and squirted cold cream onto my shoulders and gently worked it in, all the way down to my butt, which she spent quite some time on. It felt amazing, and the fact I was facing Lou helped bring my dick up to full attention. When Katie turned me round to face her, still kneeling after playing with my arse, my fully erect dick was pointing right at her face.

To my surprise, she looked rather pleased with herself, and immediately started sunscreening my penis. Under the intent gaze of these two women, I knew I wouldn't last too long as she slid her creamy hand back and forth along me.

I was lost in the moment, and surprised when I heard Lou command, "Use the lube and see if you can get your finger in his stretched arsehole without touching it."

To my horror, Katie immediately stopped pumping me off and lubed up her fingers. As soon as she was happy, she leant forward, took the tip of my dick in her mouth and returned to pumping me, while the fingers of her other hand searched out my anus.

She found it with no problems, and unsurprisingly easily slipped a finger deep inside, forcing me to groan involuntarily. This only encouraged Katie, and she got her fingers and mouth working overtime.

Her mouth on the tip of my dick, hand pumping me, and fingers in my arse set all my nerves into hyperdrive. It was made even more intense as I kept gazing at Lou and she looked on with a grin.

As the heat and pressure built in my groin, I suddenly realised that I wasn't the only one being groomed here. Seconds later I groaned,"I'm gonna cum," as I tried to pull away. Instead she slammed her hand harder against my arse and took me deeper into her mouth. I tried desperately not cum, but a split second later I shot a hot load deep into her mouth, then another before she pulled away and watched the third pulse erupt onto her shoulder with a grin.

Before I had even finished cuming, she stood up in front of me and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss, her tongue probing hard into my mouth.

Still in the process of ejaculating, it took a while to realise her mouth and tongue were coated with the remnants of my cum. As I continued to empty myself against her groin, I was suddenly assaulted by the uniquely alkaline taste of my own ejaculations.

As my penis finally finished erupting and my senses returned to a level of normalcy, she pushed a small globule of cum deep into my mouth with her tongue, and pulled her head back to watch me. Having no option, I swallowed what I was given, much to Katie's obvious pleasure.

With another grin, and shockingly a glance at her mum, she very deliberately put her hand on my head and pushed me down to her groin. I didn't even get to see my target as she pulled her bikini bottoms to the side just as she forced my mouth against her wet mound.

I dutifully went to work on her wet snatch, licking to the top and as far between her legs as I could, before returning to her clit.

I hadn't spent that long licking and sucking her engorged clit when to my surprise she took hold of one of my hands and squirted lube on my fingers.

Like the obedient, pathetic sap I am, I moved my shoulder between her legs, and began to use the two lubed fingers to explore her tight arsehole, while I slipped my thumb into her sopping wet pussy.

Pretty soon she was pushing down on one of my fingers, encouraging me to enter her arse. I slipped in the tip of my finger and then pulled it out, before entering her again a little deeper. On my third entry I felt her cunt and body tense as she swore, and slammed her pelvis into face like a woman possessed.

The aftermath of her orgasm was as unexpected as the actual event itself. Almost the instant it subsided, she pushed me back and wriggled away from my probing fingers. When I glanced up, the expression on her face was one of horror as she looked across at her mum who was still watching us.

While I vaguely registered the thought that this was bit fucked up, I wasn't at all surprised when Lou calmly said, "Well that looked like fun. I'll go and get you two a drink."

By the time my gaze returned to Katie, she had already covered her dripping pusy and had backed further away from me. With no idea what to do or say, I wordlessly pulled my underpants back on and set off back to the water blaster to finish my job.

I was a couple of minutes into it when a hand gently grabbed my arse. With a shock, I let go of the trigger to see Katie there with a drink. She held it out to me with a vague smile, and quietly added, "You're supposed to be doing it naked."

Swearing silently to myself, I glanced around as I removed my underwear to see Lou grinning at me from the back door.

Turning back to Katie I simply said, "Better?"

With her first genuine smile, she replied, "Better. Hurry up though, I want to take you upstairs."

To my annoyance, my flaccid dick instantly showed some unmistakable signs of life, despite having no idea what she was after.

The reminder of the deck only took another twenty minutes, enough time for my single minded penis to be standing reasonably erect when I turned back to face the house. The two of them were standing staring at me with looks of glee on their faces.

Even from across the yard I could hear Lou laugh and then comment, "See, he's all ready to do whatever you tell him. Make the most of it, or I will."

Accepting my fate, despite the weirdness of the situation, I moved over to the two of them as they deliberately ogled me every step of the way. I felt like such a pathetic pratt as they stared at my nakedness but my erection grew with each step.

I could have just about died when Lou stated, "Have fun with him. You don't get the chance to live out everything you want with a willing participant very often."

Katie didn't even really acknowledge me, she just turned and went in the house. Having no other instructions, I meekly followed along and climbed the stairs behind her.

I'm not sure if she was embarrassed, horney, nervous or what the story was, but she maintained her silence as she made her way up the stairs. Her arse looked really quite beautiful wrapped in the skimpy swimming suit briefs. It had a slight but alluring wobble as she walked, leading my brain down a one track path. As a result, my dick was rock hard and standing to attention by the time I reached the top of the stairs.

Here Katie turned to me and giggled in surprise at the state of me. She finally spoke, muttering, "Wow, you really are a horn bag aren't you?" She then added, after staring at my dick, "Mum said you should tell me all the things you've been up to."

My heart sank, and my rigid dick went from basically vertical to horizontal as a single expletive flew through my head. Finally finding my voice, I replied, "You mean like a menu?"

Katie laughed in response, leaving me thinking that I could actually get to quite like this woman. She then took a step towards me and grabbed my dick.

Staring at me from less than a foot away, she slowly started pumping my dripping dick and whispered, "Yeh. Like a menu. I want to know how bad you've been. And mum said to leave nothing out."

I muttered back, "Fuck." Took a deep breath, and prepared myself for complete humiliation.

"Ah, most of the time I just eat them out."

I was interrupted before I could go any further, "Just pussy?"

I groaned slightly and replied, "No, arse too. My stepmum likes that. Sometimes they make me fuck them.

Responding to a set of raised eyebrows, I added, "Yeh, in all holes. But I'm not supposed to cum in them. I also let them hold my dick as I pee, and let them pee on me."

She was so close now I could feel her breathing as she added, "And what else?"

As I felt the last vestige of dignity leave my body, I stammered back, "Oh fuck. One of them fucked me with a dildo while my step mum watched. And my step mum made me fuck a dildo stuck to a wall while screwing her friend as she watched."

"Oh, and my step mum really likes watching me masturbate after she's done all she wants with me. Fuck, is that enough?"

Katie was too close for me to tell if she was horrified, amused, or turned on. All I knew is that I wanted her closer and for her to keep gently pumping my monster erection.

After a painful wait, she almost shyly murmured, "An ex of mine always wanted me to do anal, but I never did. Not because I didn't want to. I just didn't know what it would feel like, or, humm, how gross it might be. But you'd do it anyway and stop if I didn't like it wouldn't you."

She had been pulling me off harder and faster as her words progressed, leaving me ready to plunge my dick into anything she wanted, so I just responded with a breathless, "Hummm, yep. Just let me know if you want me to stop."

She finally lent in and kissed me passionately, letting my rock hard dick rub against the cloth covering her pussy. I could feel her heart hammering in her chest as she positioned the tip of dick on the fabric covering her hole, and she began to push down as we made out.

It felt like at least a quarter of my dick had entered her, pushing its way in against the stretchy fabric, as our hips ground together to try and complete the act. After several minutes of this, she broke off and said, let's do this in the shower in case it really is messy.

I meekly followed behind her as she led the way to the nearest bathroom. It had one of those showers that was large enough to have a couple of glass panels rather than a door. She immediately slipped through the entrance and started the shower running, before turning back to me.

She took my hand and stepped back into the still cold shower, its spray almost feeling like needles on my hyper sensitized skin. She immediately attacked me, her lips smashing into mine as her tongue chased around my mouth. Within seconds, she had positioned my straining dick over her hole again and I was desperately pushing against her now wet togs, trying to get inside her.

We kept going for several minutes before she pulled away and pushed my head down. Taking the hint, I knelt and gently pulled down her bikini bottom. I took a second to admire her pussy and then moved forward to give her pussy a slow lick from top of her slit to as far between her legs as I could once again.

Not being in the mood to fuck about, on the way back up I dove straight into licking her clit, while I slid my fingers into her dripping hole, straight up to the second knuckle.

She immediately let out an audible groan and her cunt contracted around my fingers. Figuring she wasn't far from an organism, I kept licking and sucking her clit and finger fucking her wet hole, while I reached around with my left hand, pulled her arse cheeks apart and probed her anus with a finger.

Katie responded by gyrating her hips back and forth, riding the fingers inside her and my mouth, while trying to push my fingers inside her arse. It took a few seconds, but as the tip of my finger entered her I felt her come.

She was almost silent this time, basically holding her breath as her virginia muscles contracted and her pussy pushed out the telltale lighter lube.

Aeeans438
Aeeans438
57 Followers
12