A Step Mother's Toy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only took a few seconds, but Katie soon pushed my face away from her, so I pulled my fingers out of her holes. Then I weirdly decided to hold her flustered gaze and slowly suck my fingers.

Despite her postorgasm state, Katie's eyes widened in surprise. I gave her a smile, then put my hands on her hips and turned her around.

Taking it slowly, I kissed each arse cheek at the fold of arse, the top and the middle. I then kissed each cheek near where her arse hole would be then on the crack of her arse.

As I moved in for the second kiss in the same spot, she quietly swore and lent forward, giving me access to her tight puckered hole.

I kissed it twice, licked around it, and then stuck the tip of my tongue in her hole and wriggled it around, bringing a gasp from Katie. I sat back and admired her tight brown hole and her exposed pussy, before leaning in with a sigh and renewing my service of her arse.

It didn't take that long before she took my hand and encouraged me to start fingering her again. She stayed leaning over, giving me a close up view of my finger sliding deep into her arsehole.

As I watched it slide in and out, my dick grew to bursting point. Reaching for a bottle of lube, I extracted my finger, and lubed it and its neighbor up, before sliding the tips of both fingers inside her.

I managed to get the first knuckle of my index and first finger inside her, before she grunted and pulled her hips forward. I pulled my fingers out and re-lubed them, and started again.

It took four repetitions before I had reached the second knuckle, by which time I felt her arsehole was stretched just enough, and sufficiently lubed to take my rock solid dick.

I stood and moved out of the stream of water, and liberally lubbed my dick for her. I then placed the tip of my dick on her arse. I was about to ask if she was ready, when she forced her arse back against me.

I watched in amazement as the tip of my dick disappeared into her, bringing an involuntary groan from both of us. Surprising me, she took a quick break, and then pushed again, taking almost half of me inside her.

With a sharp intake of breath, she once again jerked her hips away from me, leaving my dick standing rigid behind her. I gently pushed it back down to touch her arse, and she started to slowly and steadily push back on me again. This time, she took it half way in and then slid forwards slightly, before pushing back once again. She kept this routine going, making my dick feel like a million little electrodes were firing off in it as I watched more and more of it disappear inside her arse.

Not for the first time doing anal, I soon smelled her body's waste, and I looked down as my dick slid out to see an unwelcome distinct hue. However, with my dick rock hard and sliding in and out of her arse as she rode it hard, I wasn't too bothered -just part of the experience occasionally.

Katie didn't seem bothered either as she frantically rubbed her pussy till she reached another orgasim, just as I was reaching the point of no return on my own. I quickly pulled my dick out of her, as I'd been trained, and began jerking myself off for the final seconds till completion.

To my surprise, Katie turned and knelt in front of me to swallow my dick as she had downstairs. Despite my impending explosion, I saw a look of horror flash across her face, followed by a look of fascination as I jerked off despite the state of my dick.

I managed to push my cock down, making my first shot explode on her neck, then to my amazement, she took me in her mouth, getting the second shot on her chin, but the third shot right in her mouth.

Watching my dirty dick disappear in her mouth and feeling her suck the cum from me sent my body into an insane spasm, wanting to cum more and more, despite the intensity of the overwhelming sensations on my poor dick.

I was still in a weird orgasm mental block space when she kissed me and rammed her cum and anal juice covered tongue into my mouth. We kissed like absolute animals for several minutes, our body's slammed together in tight embrace, and breathing labored as we struggled for breath.

Katie finally broke the embrace and muttered a heartfelt, "Fuck".

I just stood there panting, staring at her for several seconds. I then grabbed some shower gel and nonchalantly tried to clean my hand and dick as she watched in fascination. She then muttered, "I want some more. Can you wait in my room next door?"

I guessed with that comment, I was dismissed.

I stumbled from the shower, my legs feeling like jelly. There was only one towel which was clearly Katie's, so I continued to stagger from the bathroom naked and soaking wet.

I was busy trying to generate enough spit to get rid of the taste of cum and arse, when I rounded the corner to see Lou standing outside Katie's closed bedroom door.

I must have looked a site, soaking wet, my poor dick shriveled up, and dazed from the activity in the shower with her daughter.

Not knowing what to do, I just stared at her in horrified humiliation.

The pause before she spoke felt like an hour, but she finally enquired with a grin, "So how was my daughter."

My poor brain froze. What fuck was I supposed to say to that.

With a laugh, she added, "Cat got your tongue? It looks like she blew your brain. What on earth did you do to her?"

I groaned inwardly as I pulled my thoughts together. "She wanted anal. I fingered, kissed and screwed her arse."

"Is that all? You didn't cum in her arse did you? That would be very naughty."

Feeling like a disturbed creep, I quietly muttered, "No. I pulled out and jerked off, but she took a bit in her mouth. It wasn't a very clean fuck." I left that statement hanging in the air as she stared at me blankly.

Finally, she moved a step closer and with her mouth just about touching mine, her breasts pressed against my chest, she asked, "Did she kiss you with her mouth full of cum and the remnants of her dirty arse?"

Acutely aware of my flaccid dick pressed against her pussy and the acrid taste in my mouth, I was suddenly overwhelmed by the smell of her vanilla lip gloss. In utter humiliation, I just grunted, "Uh ha."

I felt her smile, then her lips pressed softly against mine and her tongue pushed between my lips. With some reluctance, I opened my mouth and she reached one hand behind my head and one on my arse, then pulled me into my second breathless passionate kiss in five minutes.

When she broke away, she smiled at me and held my gaze, wiped her finger over her mouth and suggestively sucked it. She then reached behind her and opened the bedroom door for me to enter.

I walked in and stood there like a dork with no idea what to do.

Lou dropped something behind me and before I could turn around, she pushed past me, lay on the bed and indicated I should do the same.

Her legs were hanging off the bed, and she guided me to straddle her legs and lie on her. She was wearing a sundress that had ridden up to expose her white knickers and as I lay on her I felt the heat of her pussy as we moved into another passionate kiss.

It wasn't long till I had slipped sideways off the bed and had one hand on her breast, feeling her nipple harden through two layers of fabric, and the other rubbing her pussy through her wet panties. We stayed like that, our tongues chasing around each other's mouths, my fingers slowly sliding her panties to the side and entering her wet hole.

I was lost in the feeling of Lou's body, frantically rubbing her clit or fingering her pussy while sucking her nipple when she panted, "Oh, there you are!"

Startled, I lifted my head to see Katie standing there with a towel tied around her, a look of shocked fascination on her face.

Mortified, I pulled my wet fingers from her mum's pussy and knelt by the side of the bed, wondering what the hell to say and do. To my slowly dawning horror, I pieced together Lou saying, "Why don't strap that on and and peg him like he just did to you. Show him how it feels, while I get my treat."

Lou sat up, grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bed, making sure my arse was hanging off the side. Meanwhile, to my utter mortification, Katie had dropped her towel to show her naked body, and was climbing into a strap-on harness.

I watched in horror as she sorted the harness out, then began lubing up the dildo that was already attached to her.

When Lou spoke behind my head she gave me another shock. As I looked towards her, I couldn't help to miss the fact that she had lost her dress and was kneeling just behind my head. She purred, "Pull his legs up and enter him slowly. You can watch his face while you get it all in, then he's mine."

Lou's naked pussy appeared above me as Katie pulled my legs apart and back, then touched the tip of the dildo to my arse.

I jumped back a bit, but really had nowhere to go and she soon had the tip inside me. She looked from my groin to my face as she pushed the fake dick deeper inside me. However, after having the plug inside me, it went halfway in easily.

As she saw a look of discomfort cross my face she pulled out, and started again. I gazed from Lou's naked pussy down to Katie, watching her slide into me while my useless dick lay there like a washed up jellyfish.

It took four pumps before I felt the fake balls hit my butt, at which time Lou's pussy loomed over me and she lowered herself to my mouth.

Lou started with her wet hole over my mouth, encouraging me to lick her out. She then changed to alternating between her clit, her pussy and her arsehole, while her daughter increased the tempo of her assault on arse.

Lou then spent a while leaning a long way back while she forced me to service her arse, almost smothering me as she showed her dripping wet pussy to her daughter.

I was fighting for breath, struggling to do my duty, all the while vaguely thinking how fucked up this all was, when Lou shifted position so I could lick her her clit. To my mental, anal and lips relief, she came hard almost immediately, then lifted slightly from my face to make me lick the juice from her pussy lips.

Katie also pulled out of my arse, leaving me feeling like I'd been fucked by a donkey. I could also now feel my half erect penis leaking precum on my stomach as the tempo of the sex slowed down.

Lou panted, "Well that...was fun. What do you... want to do.....with him now, Katie? Do you want to get on your knees ......and let him fuck you in all your holes like a shameless hussy?"

A heavy silence hung in the room while I waited to find out what was next. All I could see was Lou's pink, slightly open pussy, and Katie's stomach between my legs. I could only guess what was going through her head as she moved away from me and knelt down at the end of the bed, her somewhat red but accepting face briefly appearing between my legs as she did so.

Lou leaned forwards, gently grabbed my dick and began pumping me while she licked the head of my poor dick. She seemed to take great pleasure in lapping up the copious amounts of precum my semi rigid cock was creating as I tried to get it hard. Even with Lou's arse and pussy fully exposed to me, and thought of Katie waiting to be plundered at the end of the bed, my dick still refused to jump to full attention, and the sensation of Lou's mouth on tongue on the tip just about drove me insane.

It felt like an age before Lou slipped off me and led me by my dick to the foot of the bed where her daughter waited, her head on the bed, and arse in the air.

Lou led me all the way in. Pulling my dick down till I was kneeling just behind Katie, then placing my semi rigid manhood against her daughter's visibly wet pussy.

With a mutual groan, I fully entered her in a single thrust, then began to slowly fuck her, while Lou sat on the bed in the lotus pose right in front of her daughter.

The kinkiness and friction soon got my dick harder, but a long way from cumming, so I started pumped harder, while reaching around Katie's hip to rub her clit.

I kept this up for a while till Katie reached between her legs and took over the pleasuring of her clit. This allowed me to lean back for a second, hook my thumb into her arse to the first knuckle and then resume ramming her.

Till now, Lou had been remarkably quiet, although her pink, wet gaping pussy gave away her thoughts. However, the introduction of my thumb into Katie's anus led her to say, "You love that thumb in your arse don't you?"

Katie responded with a gasping, "Yes. I think, I'm gonna, oh fuck, cum"

Directed at me, Lou enquired, "And I bet you love the feeling of arse wrapped around your thumb?"

I was too busy trying to maintain a rhythm as Katie began writhing beneath me, but managed a strangled, "Yes."

I noticed Katie had stopped rubbing her clit as her pussy became noticeably wetter and she started almost crying into the bed clothes.

I paused a second, only for Lou to command, "Don't stop. Fuck her to oblivion, and rub that hussies clit "

Without hesitation, I reached around her hip to rub her pussy, and began to fuck her as hard as I could in this position: basically like a dog screwing a bitch, with just my hips creating penetration.

Katie was basically screaming into the duvet while she rammed her hips sporadically back into me, as her mum exclaimed, "That's right, fuck her hard," over and over.

Eventually, Katie almost collapsed on me, just about injuring my dick as slumped down to a sitting position, gasping as she went.

To my horror, Lou just said, "Oh she's wants her arse fucked now."

I looked from Lou to Katie's back and her arse, which, as she was crouched right down, was now pointing at me at a very low height. I'd basically have to lie on her back to fuck her.

However, Lou was on my case. "Go on, don't leave her waiting."

A single expletive flew repetitively through my head as I knelt down, leaned over her back, and used my hips to lever her arse up so I could position my dick against her puckered anal.

With a mummered, "Fuck!" I then entered her hard. I couldn't get a long way in, but Katie gasped and pushed her hips forward beneath me.

Lou was undeterred, urging me to enter her. I began to ride Katie's arse, my dick still wet from her pussy, while she grunted with either pain or pleasure - I wasn't sure which, and Lou didn't care.

I was only about twenty thrusts in when she wriggled beneath me, and knelt back up to resume her previous position with her face pressed into the bed.

This allowed me to thrust my now rock hard, slightly sore dick right into her arse and ride her hard as I gazed hungerly into Lou's amused eyes.

I was just thinking that there may be an orgasim left in me, when Lou murmured, "Suck his messy dick while I make the most of him."

To my surprise, as Lou got off the bed and pulled me more upright, Katie turned around and took my dick in her mouth. Meanwhile, Lou stood beside me and guided my face back to her pussy.

This time she came really fast, with barely a minute of sucking her clit. Within seconds she had collected herself and panted, "Shall we send him to his mum like this, or do you want to make him cum? Or watch while he jerks off?"

Katie pulled her remarkably red face from my groin with a giggle and said, "Send him home with a big hard on."

Lou then literally put her hand on my back and guided me to the bedroom door, saying, "Go find your stuff and go straight home with our juices all over you."

I staggered out in horny, confused daze, but managed to find my clothes outside and make it to my car. Like last time, I considered disobedience, remembering my humiliation as I entered the house yesterday with horror mixed with very perverse pleasure.

In the end, the thought of maybe fucking my step mum and a touch of fear, forced me home.

The drive went by in a blur as the state of my groin and smell on my fingers and lips overwhelmed my senses and memory. However, I arrived to find my dad outside loading bikes into the bike rack, while he yelled at me to hurry up and get ready to hit the trails.

I staggered past him, trying to give him a wide berth so he couldn't smell the state I was in. Typically - undoubtedly planned - I ran straight into Sonia who gave me a deep passionate kiss, before she also said, "Hurry up. We've been waiting for you."

She was wearing her lycra today rather than MTB gear, and I swore to myself as I headed off to wash my face and get ready. This ride was going to be hard; as the water hit my face, I could already see my step mums arse bobbing along in front of me, clad in skin tight lycra, while my mind ran down a single dirty track.

12