All Comments on 'A Stepmother's Dilemma Ch. 02'

by PDreadful

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

A very well written story ! We need more as now Cameron and his step Mom are becoming mother and son who care and love each other. Cameron with his big cock has started a fire in her and she deserves to be care for and loved. Since he idiot husband won't and is sleeping around without any care; Cameron and his step-mom should not be prevented from sharing the love they have for each other. Cameron should show his step-mom what he can do for her with his huge cock and when its safe; pump her full og cum so she feels like a real woman who can arouse a loving man even if its her own step-son. We need more - thank you !

horney47horney47over 4 years ago
Very Sensual

I do hope this isn't all there is. I seem to recall you mentioned that this could be 5 or 6 installments. Hope you're right. Definitely 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPDreadful@PDreadful
I'm a scientist by day, a mom by night, and a writer by even later night (just for fun!). I appreciate feedback! I enjoy writing smut of many flavors, including gay male, fantasy/romance/smut, male/male/female, and occasionally some reluctance/taboo stuff.