A Stepmother's Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely not. He's a terrible husband. You know he is. You have needs he ignores." Cameron snorted, then shrugged. "You're too hard on yourself. My dad's a prat. Who'd sleep with other women when he had you here? A fucking idiot." He kissed her head again. "Go on, to bed with you."

He watched her all the way to the door. "Oh, Lori Lynn?"

She stopped and turned back to him. Even soft, he was impressive. She fought the urge to return to him and put the whole thing into his mouth like a soft marshmallow until he was ready to go again. His cum had shot all the way up his chest, landing just left of center between his nipple jewelry. She also fought the urge to go back and clean him up. With her mouth. "Cameron?"

"You're welcome to masturbate with me anytime."

She flushed, then ran back to her room. Cameron was wrong, Alan returned less than twenty minutes after she'd returned to bed, her nipple still sensitive from Cameron's touch. Alan smelled, a mix of floral and candy flavors that she associated with strippers. Her guilt melted away as she thought about what he had probably done tonight. He didn't even bother to see if she was awake, he just stripped off his clothes and climbed into bed.

It made her angry, but she let it go. It was easier now, now that she had this thing with Cameron. Mutual masturbation. She fell asleep before he started snoring.

Another few days passed before Alan alerted her he was gonna be home late again. It was a Thursday night and she and Cameron were eating dinner, Alan already late for dinner with no message or call. It wasn't completely unusual, and lately she enjoyed spending this quiet time with Cameron. She and Cameron were talking about nothing in particular when Alan finally called, Cameron's feet tangled between hers beneath the table like they were teenagers, making her feel warm and fuzzy.

She knew Cameron could hear Alan even though he wasn't on speakerphone as he yelled over the sound of traffic, people, and wind. He watched her carefully as she listened to Alan deliver his curt message before abruptly hanging up, not even waiting for a response from her. The left side of Cameron's face pulled down into a frown.

She wanted to be pissed, probably would've been pissed before, but now she couldn't find the emotion, not with Cameron's feet tangled with hers. She put her phone down as the screen turned off, then took another bite of veggie chili.

"Are you okay?" Cameron asked. She could tell he was trying to be gentle.

She shrugged. "Seriously? I don't care. Not anymore."

"You don't care that he's out fucking every woman but you? You're not worried he's gonna get you infected with some random venereal disease?!"

She snorted. "Cameron, seriously? He'd have to actually touch me to infect me. I don't think I can catch chlamydia just by sleeping in the same bed as him. Or can I? Now I need to look it up." She turned her phone back on and typed it into her phone. Google auto-corrected her spelling, then informed her that actual genital contact was necessary to contract chlamydia.

Cameron wasn't waiting for her information seeking. "Lori Lynn, you deserve better. He's scum, and he-" She liked how he looked when he was angry, it made this dimple on his forehead, an old scar, stand out. She reached out and touched it before she thought about it, catching him off guard.

"Cameron, I really don't care. I mean, why should I? It's not like I'm gonna change him. Besides, you're here with me, so it's okay, right? It's okay, um, that he doesn't, ah, want me, ah, find me attractive anymore." She pulled her hand back to her side, looking down at the peach colored tablecloth.

"I'm not a stand-in for my dad," Cameron growled.

"I... I mean..." Her heart fell. "I'm sorry. You're right. I didn't mean, I just, it's just that it doesn't bother me, what Alan does-"

"It should!" Cameron said, slamming his hand down on the table.

She looked up at him, startled. "It doesn't. You're not a stand-in, Cameron. I never thought that. I'm sorry if I've abused our relationship."

"Abused?! Jesus, Lori Lynn! Why aren't you pissed? Why are you so, so, whatever this is?!" He stood up, using his hands to emphasize his point.

She blinked back tears, she hated that she cried so easily, but she couldn't help it. "What good would it do to be pissed?" she asked, wiping her face with the sleeve of her shirt. "What would it change?"

"You should yell at him, threaten him! Make him listen to you, make him remember you're a woman. His wife!"

"It doesn't matter." She sighed, then stood up. "I'll clean up later," she said, avoiding Cameron's eyes. She pushed her chair back into the table and deliberately headed to her room, holding back tears. Cameron was right, she should be upset, but the only reason she was crying now was that Cameron was angry, not that Alan was Alan.

"Lori Lynn!" Cameron barked. She didn't turn back, just walked down the hall and shut her door behind her. "Dammit!" she heard him growl just before the door latched.

She knew he was angry, and he had a right to be, but she was confused as to why. Why did he care what Alan did? When Alan was away she and Cameron did their thing. Well, only twice now, but she thought they understood each other. She'd been wrong. She threw herself onto her bed and started crying into her pillow in earnest, allowing the tears that she'd held back to flow.

Alan ruined everything, she decided during her sobbing. She threw his pillow across the room. It thudded unsatisfyingly against the wall and she growled, then ripped his blankets from the bed and threw those, too. Well, tried to throw those, but they got all tangled up and unrolled more than anything.

A few moments passed and she calmed down again. It killed her a little, that Cameron felt he was a stand-in for Alan. She had treated him that way, hadn't she? She sighed, feeling like she owed Cameron an apology. A quick splash of cold water to her face in her bathroom to reduce her cry-puffy eyes first, though.

She hesitated at the bedroom door, her hand on the knob, afraid he was still upset, then nodded in determination. If he was still upset then she definitely needed to apologize. She stepped out into the hallway only to collide into Cameron's large chest. She squeaked in surprise and he grabbed her by the shoulders before she could fall. "Christ, Lori Lynn, you scared the shit outta me. Are you okay?"

Her heart beat out of control. "Look, Cameron, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to treat you like Alan's stand-in, you're so much better than that. You deserve-"

Cameron's arms slipped around her and crushed her into his chest. "Shut up, Lori Lynn. I shouldn't'a said that, I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry, I'm a fool, just as bad as my old man. You deserve better." He held her tight, her face pressed into the center of his chest. She hadn't realized how much taller he was than her until now. His heartbeat pounded in her head, making her feel somehow connected to him.

"You don't have to apologize to me," she whispered, wrapping her arms around his waist. He flinched.

"I shouldn't'a taken out my anger at my dad on you. It's not your fault." He didn't move, just stood there holding her.

"I don't want you to be a stand-in for Alan," she said after a long moment of silence. "I never thought you were. I'm sorry if that's how I treated you."

He looked down at her, relaxing his hug so that she could peel away from his chest a little. "I didn't mean it like that," he said again. "I really am sorry, Lori Lynn. I made you cry. I'm an asshole. I just get so angry when he treats you like-"

She put a finger over his lips. "Hush, Cameron. You don't have to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong."

One large hand closed over her hand, pulling it away from his lips. "I do, I made you cry. Again. I'm worse than my dad."

"Never," she insisted, rising up on her toes. "You'll never be like Alan." Her hands snaked up on their own accord, her body moving on instinct alone as they wrapped around his neck and pulled his face closer to her own. "You're here, and he's not." Cameron opened his mouth to respond, but she pulled him in closer and kissed him.

It was chaste, her lips over his, but it stopped him completely. His whole body froze up, his arms rigid around her. She held her breath, then lowered back onto her feet, relaxing the hold on his neck.

Cameron stared at her, and she realized he wasn't breathing. "Cameron?" she asked after a tense moment.

"Fuck, Lori Lynn," he moaned. One of his hands moved to her neck and he pulled her up, then crushed her to his body again. He hesitated for a split second, then his lips closed over hers and she relaxed into him completely. He forced his way into her mouth, which wasn't necessary, but was super hot, and kissed her hard enough to take her breath away.

Stunned, it took her a second to catch up, but once she did she was returning his kisses, building something electric between them. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and when she ran out of breath she broke away from him, kissing her way across his face to his ear. He moaned her name when she bit him gently. "Harder."

She bit him harder and his whole body shuddered. She worried his earlobe between her teeth and he picked her up and effortlessly carried her to his room. She kept kissing him, kissing his neck and strong jaw as he walked, wrapping her legs around his waist. One of his hands moved to her butt and he pulled her up, then kept it there to hold her in place.

He didn't hesitate as he threw her to the bed, then pounced on top of her, capturing her mouth again as his body weight pressed her into his bedding. She shimmied and wiggled, unable to escape Cameron's kisses, not that she wanted to, until she was able to pull his wadded up comforter from under the small of her back. Once that was gone, she pulled his weight down on top of her, her hands behind his head, and kissed him like she hadn't kissed anyone in years.

They broke apart too soon, but both of them gasped, sucking in deep breaths of air. Cameron's hair was disheveled, and that was hot, too. Alan was handsome, but Cameron was a masterpiece. Even if he hated his birth mother, she'd given him everything that Alan hadn't been able to. The massive erection pressing against her hip was proof enough of that. He for sure hadn't gotten that from his dad.

She snorted at the thought, then pushed Cameron up. He reluctantly retreated, looking mildly apprehensive until she dipped her hand into his pants without encouragement, loving the way his cock strained and throbbed in her hands. "Cameron," she whispered, pushing his skin back to trace his frenulum. She liked how it felt on her fingertips.

"I want you so bad right now," he muttered into her hair. She stroked him, unsure of how to answer that, or if he even expected a response. He shuddered as she reached his base, her knuckles brushing against his soft, hairy testicles. He closed his hand around hers. "Stop."

"Cameron?" she asked, suddenly unsure what to do, if she was doing something wrong.

"If you keep going, I won't be able to control myself. I want you so bad, Lori Lynn. Can I, I wanna make you cum. Can I make you cum, Lori Lynn?" His breath caught on her name, his eyes shining with his lust. "I'm doing this all out of order, I know I am, but I need you. Please."

She couldn't make her throat work right, and she didn't fully trust her words, because a small voice in the back of her head was screaming at her that this was all wrong. Telling her to leave now, before she crossed a line she couldn't come back from. Yelled at her to stop and think about what she was doing, and who she was doing it with.

That voice could go to hell. She nodded and Cameron crawled down her body. He flipped her skirt up, then hooked his fingers under her panties, moaning slightly as he slid them down her thighs. "God, you're so wet, Lori Lynn. Is this because of me?"

"Mmm-hmm," she gasped as her panties slid off her feet and he pushed his way between her legs. Her first instinct was to close her legs together, but it just pulled Cameron in faster.

"You smell so good," Cameron cooed as he hitched her knees over his shoulder. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and moved down to the floor himself so that he had a better angle, and better access to her pussy. "Better than I even imagined."

"I'm not clean, I haven't showered," she said with a sudden realization.

Cameron growled. "That's perfect."

"But!" she started to protest, but his lips against hers cut off any words her brain tried to conjure. He chuckled, which vibrated her core and sent a pulse of flame up her spine. He kissed her firmly, just his lips against her lower ones, and she regretted that she'd stopped shaving a few months ago.

"Lori Lynn," he moaned, then dipped his tongue between her folds, parting her lips. She nearly screamed in pleasure, her fingers threading through his hair as he licked a slow path from her vagina to her cliterous. How long had it been since someone had done this to her?

Alan had never been fond of doing it, he'd done it only once, and at her request. He complained for days about how he could still taste her, not in a good, sexy way, but in a bad aftertaste way. It made her feel bad enough that she never asked again.

Cameron drew her attention back with another long, luxurious lick from opening to clit, then stopped to flick her clit with his tongue. She whimpered as her fingers flexed and tugged his hair. "Cameron, that's wonderful." He chuckled, the bass of it vibrating her core as he licked her again. He pressed firmly and licked slowly, as if he were savoring it. "Sorry, I should've showered."

He pulled back from her core, his eyes hazy with lust. "You taste so fucking sexy, Lori Lynn. I could eat you all day and never get tired."

"But, it's gotta be, I mean, I haven't showered yet today," she complained, tensing up. Somehow Alan's rejection of her still made her feel self conscious.

"If you don't like this I'll stop," Cameron said, looking straight into her eyes. "We only do things that are fun, and make you feel good."

"It feels so good, Cameron. I love it. But, I haven't shaved, and I know that if I don't shower-"

"Was it dad?" Cameron asked. She whimpered as a look of dark anger crossed his features, then disappeared just as quickly. How was he so perceptive? "Did he make you feel bad about yourself? You're perfect here, Lori Lynn. Your taste is pure sex, your lips silky smooth under my tongue. Your clit is adorable. I'm serious. I wanna eat you out and make you cum. Don't let my dad ruin anything else for you, Lori Lynn. Do you like getting eaten out?"

She shivered. "I love it. I don't want you to-"

He put a finger in her mouth, stopping her from continuing. "I love it, too. I love your smell, and your taste. Let me make you feel good. Please?"

She trembled, her guilt battling with her lust. Lust won out, Cameron perfectly posed between her legs, waiting for her blessing. She pulled him down to her core again, her fingers tangled in his messy brown hair. He moaned and smiled against her core, then used his fingers to part her outer lips.

"You make the best noises, Lori Lynn," Cameron praised. She whimpered and he chuckled, then his tongue was busy again, lathing her like a lollipop. Each lick seemed to compound on the last one until her toes were curling up and her lower back rising up to push herself more firmly against his face.

"Cameron, so good," she moaned, her hips rocking of their own accord.

"I'm just getting started," Cameron said, vibrating her core again. He licked hard, then pulled her up by her hips, knocking her fully onto her back. "Tell me if you want more pressure, or faster, or slower. Tell me how to make you cum, okay?"

She nodded her head, then looked down her body at him. His mouth and nose were slick with her fluids and she blushed. "Okay. Are you sure?"

"Fuck yeah, I'm sure," Cameron said, so eager that she knew he was serious. He dipped his head between her legs again, but kept his eyes on her until he slipped below her belly. She pushed herself up, tucking her shoulders under her just as he began licking again, but this time he didn't continue to rise up the length of her sex. Instead, his tongue swirled around her opening, teasing the outer edges.

Her whole body tensed, the delightful sensations his tongue created filling her from head to toe. His hand slipped over her leg, still propped up on his hip, so that his thumb landed at the tip of her hood. On his next circling he pressed his thumb down against her clit as he pushed his tongue inside her. She couldn't help the lewd noises she was making. She knew she was too loud, but god, what Cameron was doing to her was beyond all expectations.

"Cameron, oh, please, oh yes, Cameron. How are you so-" He sucked hard, his tongue deep inside her as his thumb pressed down and circled at the same time. She squeaked, then her back rose up off the bed as he somehow made the whole thing even more intense. She couldn't explain it, her brain stopped trying to separate the sensations, which allowed her to feel it all even more exquisitely.

Cameron moved in a pattern, agonizingly slowly. He started by licking her hard from opening to clit, then slipping his thumb over her clit and dialing it as he mimicked the movement with his tongue at her opening. He pressed down harder on her clit as he circled inside her, his tongue probing every crevice in detail. Finally he sucked down hard while still circling with his thumb and tongue, then grazed his teeth over her labia before beginning again.

Her desire grew and grew until she was nothing but need, a live wire completely at Cameron's mercy. Words left her mouth before they even crossed her mind. "More, faster, more." Her back rose up off the bed as she lost control of her body as her orgasm drew closer. "Cameron!" Her hips rode his face and he braced her body by her legs over his shoulder.

She couldn't even find words as her orgasm erupted from her, starting at Cameron's tongue and flowing through her body like liquid ambrosia. She screamed, and she wasn't a screamer, but she screamed for him as he brought her to her peak, then held her there for longer than she was accustomed to. Her head thrashed in pleasure as Cameron pulsed his sucking and tonguing to the waves of euphoria crashing into her.

He let her down slowly, his movements becoming softer and gentler as she sank into a luscious, post-orgasmic bliss. She was a puddle on his bed, completely melted from his attentions. He left her core with a gentle kiss to her outer lips, then wiped his face on a shirt that was on the ground near his bed. He sat down on the bed next to her, completely pleased with himself.

"Good?"

"Mmm," she said, unable to string syllables together just yet. "Mmm."

She flopped her head to look at him, her eyes half-shut as the pleasure turned to contentment. "You're so sexy," Cameron groaned, rubbing his hand over the tent in his shorts.

"You should cum on me," she said, and again the words hadn't gone through her brain at all before they snuck out of her mouth.

Cameron growled. "Are you sure?"

She nodded, her eyes slipping shut as a tremor of after-pleasure rolled through her. Lazily, because her muscles were still rebooting, she pulled her shirt up and fumbled with her bra until it rested above her exposed breasts. Her nipples were about the only thing on her that wasn't lazy, they were hard and perky. "Prolly around here," she suggested, motioning to her breasts with a flop of her hand.

"For real? Fuck, Lori Lynn." Cameron's manhood was in his hand in a second, and then he was mounting her body, knees on either side of her hips. "I'm gonna cum right on you, gonna paint your breasts with my cum." She moaned at the thought, forcing her tired eyes open to watch him at work. Their eyes met for a second and then he threw his head back with a grunt. "Watch me, Lori Lynn, watch me as I cum on you!"