A Stepmother's Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDreadful
PDreadful
534 Followers

It was amazing how far his cum could shoot out. The first surge of his thick, pearly-white ejaculate landed on her chin, the smell instantly filling her head. If she wasn't so completely spent, the smell of it might have had her growing aroused again. The second surge landed on her left breast, perfectly over her nipple, sloppy and wet and sexy as hell. He fell forward and rubbed his dick on her right breast as a third surge spilled out, more oozing than under pressure.

She couldn't look away. She'd never really been into cum before, but something about Cameron's had her all riled up in just the right ways. His quickly cooling fluids seemed to soak into her skin, making her feel closer to him. Making her feel like she'd been marked, as if Cameron were claiming her as his woman.

She liked the thought a lot. Too much.

Cameron stroked himself a few more times before he collapsed to his side, falling on Lori Lynn's left side, panting slightly. "Fuck, that was good," he said after a moment. "For real. So much better than my imagination."

She smiled and he chuckled. "How'd you get so good at that?" she asked, though her words were slurred.

Cameron stroked her face, running his index finger from her temple to her jaw. "I should clean you up. Thank you for humoring me."

"I can clean up, and thank you for possibly the best orgasm of my entire life. I don't ever wanna move again, I feel so perfect right now." She closed her eyes again.

Cameron didn't say anything, but he did stroke her cheek again. She opened her eyes to find him staring at her, a content look on his face. "I wish I could stay like this all night." She play-pouted, then exhaled loudly.

"Me too," Cameron agreed. He wiped his passion from her chest with the same shirt he'd cleaned his mouth on. "Oops...I got some on your shirt. Sorry..."

She chuckled. "You really cum hard."

"At least when I'm thinking about you," he said, reaching for her bra. He carefully pulled her bra back in place and tugged down her t-shirt. Cameron surprised her when he found her panties and slid them up her legs, then pulled her to her feet so he could slide them over the swell of her hips and butt. He chuckled as he patted her ass lightly, a gentle smack.

She swayed, her body still recovering from the intensity of her orgasm, then plopped back down on his bed. "Do you need me to carry you back to your room?" he asked with a sly smile.

She snorted. "Don't be an ass," she said, looking away as she smiled bashfully. She lay back down, wiggling deep into his bedding, burying herself in his scent. "I dunno, I planned on staying here for a while longer, unless you're gonna kick me out?"

"I would keep you all night if I could," he said, sitting down next to her.

She pulled him down to lay next to her. He snuggled into her side, resting one hand on her belly. He laid his head down against her, then slipped his hand under her shirt to lay directly on her skin. If she could, she would've purred. "Stay like this for a while?"

Cameron snuggled deeper. "Of course." He kissed her cheek, then pulled her onto her side and spooned her. Her body fit perfectly against his. She didn't want Alan to come home, and that thought made her feel bad. She tensed in Cameron's arms reflexively.

"What's wrong?" Cameron asked, burying his face in her hair at the base of her neck.

"I shouldn't be doing this with you," she moaned.

Cameron sighed. "I'm sorry, if I pushed you to do something you didn't wanna-"

"No, I wanted," she cut him off, pulling his arm tighter around her shoulder. "I shouldn't, that's the problem."

"Lori Lynn, I'll do whatever you want. Whatever you need me to do, I don't want you to have bad feelings about this, what we're doing. I won't ask you again, if it makes you feel-"

"Stop, Cameron. Please? You have done nothing wrong, you've made me feel alive again. I've never come like I just did. I just, you know. With Alan."

"Lori Lynn, he's cheating on you. Probably right now. With a random stranger."

"I know Jennifer Mao a little," she defended. "And, I'm cheating on him. With his son. That seems worse."

Cameron didn't say anything for a while. "Lori Lynn, look. I know you're married to my dad, but I've never thought of you as a mother. Never, not once in the whole time I've known you. I-"

The telltale sound of the garage door operating rumbled through the quiet house, cutting him off mid-sentence. They both jumped out of bed and she ran for the door, straightening her shirt as she went.

"He said he'd be late!" Cameron snapped, pulling on a shirt. It wasn't the same one he'd cleaned her off with, thankfully. "Fuck."

"Maybe he forgot something?" Her hands were shaking as she adjusted her skirt, hand on his doorknob.

"Doesn't matter! Go!" Cameron urged in a whisper, pushing her down the hall. "Hurry!"

She ran on tiptoes back to her room, then turned around to find Cameron watching her. He nodded to her, then shut his door. She closed her bedroom door behind her, then made a snap decision to take a shower as she caught a whiff of Cameron's musk on her skin.

She threw her clothes into the hamper in the closet and pulled out clean pajamas in a hurry, then rushed back to the hamper and dug around, burying her clothes deep inside. The door into the house slammed shut just as she turned on the shower, Cameron's smell still clinging to her, teasing her. She wanted him so much, and she felt both guilty and giddy at the same time. It was weird.

She stepped into the shower just as Alan opened their bedroom door, her heart pounding staccato in her ears. The water wasn't even all the way warmed up, but she had to wash Cameron off her skin before Alan found out. A small part of her was sad to wash his scent away. A voice in her head reminded her that if she asked, Cameron would mark her again, whenever she wanted. At least she hoped that was true.

Alan stumbled around the room, she could hear it over the running water. She guessed he'd been drinking, with the amount of noise he made. He came into the bathroom, letting out all of the hot air that had been accumulating. Her shower had heated up nicely, and now she was feeling almost too hot, but in a good way.

"Loor-Lynn?" Alan said, his voice thick. "You in there?"

What a dumb question. Who else would be in their shower? She rolled her eyes, beyond irritated at him for coming home and ruining her evening with Cameron. "Yeah. I thought you were gonna be home late?"

"Cancelled my meeting," he said, sounding curt.

"Oh." What else could she say? "Dinner's in the fridge."

"Already ate," he grunted. He pulled open the shower curtain and she covered herself reflexively. "Whass wrong with you?" he slurred, the sour alcohol smell filling the shower briefly.

"Sorry, just cold," she said, forcing herself to relax. Alan stared at her body and she stared back at him, feeling exposed. Did he know? How would he know? Had she made some stupid mistake? Panic had her chanting the word shit over and over in her head as she stared at him staring at her.

"Um?" she asked as a shiver went through her. He'd left the bathroom door open, and now that he was holding the shower curtain open, too, the cold air was stealing her pleasurable warmth. "Could you close the bathroom door?"

He dropped the shower curtain and she heard the door shut. She hoped he'd left, but he was back in a second, opening the shower curtain again. "Did you lose weight?"

She cocked her head at him. "What?"

"Ya look good, like somethin's differnt, or somethin." He leaned in and grabbed a handful of her ass and it took everything she had not to pull away from him. She hated him when he got drunk like this, he got really grabby, but he could also be mean. It put her on edge.

"I've been thinking of starting a workout program," she replied. "Close the curtain, please? I'm cold."

He made no moves to close the curtain. "Ya want me ta come in with ya?"

Was he asking her for sex, after all her failed attempts in the last few weeks? Hell, last few months, he'd been ignoring her well before she'd started this thing with Cameron. The thought of him riding her made her uncomfortable, especially since she had a pretty good idea where his dick had been recently. It pissed her off. She ripped the shower curtain from his hands and closed him out.

"I'm on my period," she lied.

"Oh. Eww, gross. Yeah, okay, nevermind. I'll just leave you to it, then," he said.

She knew he'd react that way, had answered like she had because he would, but it still pissed her off. The sound of the door shutting announced his departure and she sighed, partially frustrated, but also relieved.

Alan was watching TV when she finished her shower. Cameron passed her in the hall, moving with intention. He didn't even acknowledge her as he moved by her, obviously avoiding physical contact.

"Where're you going?" Alan snapped.

Cameron scowled at him, not even trying to hide it. "Out."

"Out?" Alan growled. "Out where?"

"Out," Cameron repeated, shoving his feet into his shoes. He glanced up and avoided her eyes, glaring at his father.

"Don'tcha be disrespectful ta me," Alan growled. "Ya live in my house, ya live by my rules. Where're ya goin?"

Cameron was a storm cloud. "Gym," he grunted, then walked out the door before Alan could say anything else.

He turned to her. "That boy's walking on think-ice." Thin, she corrected him in her head.

"He's at that age," she agreed. "Let him be."

"Don't be stupid, Loor-Lynn. He lives here, he follows my rules. Ya don't know him good nuff. Just like his mother, nuffin but trouble. Don't forget that, he'sza snake like his mom." Alan turned from her, his attention back to the TV. "Apple doesn't fall far from the barrel or somethin, ya know? Ungrateful brat. Shoulda kicked him outta here when he turned eighteen."

It pissed her off, and she fought to keep herself from saying anything damning. She also hated how he said her name when he was drunk, like it was one word. "He's fine," she said, even though she knew she shouldn't have said anything at all. She just couldn't let Alan be such an asshole about Cameron, couldn't let it go.

"He'sza disrepectful little twit, s'what he is. He keeps giving me lip, I'll kick him out. Get me a beer, wouldja?"

"You won't kick him out," she declared. "Leave Cameron alone."

Alan turned to her. "Don't tell me what I'll do ta, he's my own son. You're not his mom, ya don't get a say. I won't have ya babying him. Now, get me my beer, Loor-Lynn."

She squeezed her fists into balls. Cameron had told her earlier that he'd never thought of her as a mother, either, and now it was bothering her. "Get your own damn beer," she snapped, then stalked back to her room.

"Whass her problem? Jeezus, PMS much?" she heard Alan ask loud enough that he knew she'd hear him. Her face burned and she slammed the door. It took all of her willpower to stop herself from going back out there and hitting his drunk ass for general principles.

"Fucking Alan," she muttered under her breath.

He came to bed later and she waited until he fell asleep, then went out and slept on the couch. She couldn't bear the thought of sleeping next to him, not after all that.

She had a dream that Cameron came home and ran his finger down her cheek while she was asleep and she smiled.

PDreadful
PDreadful
534 Followers