A Stimulating Life Ch. 02

Story Info
The Slave Auction.
8.5k words
4.37
47.1k
17
1

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was confused, naked and frightened. For reasons I didn't comprehend, I was in Muir Park, naked, bound and being herded by uniformed park police. To add to my bewilderment, there were at least a dozen of my fellow dancers in the same state of humiliating nudity and bondage being herded barefoot across the verdant grass of Muir Park by uniformed cruel men with riding crops.

No sooner did I have this thought, then I spotted a lithe, athletic woman in a park police uniform. She was also holding a riding crop and as I drifted to my right and she cracked her crop painfully across my bare buttocks and barked out orders

"To your left," she snapped at me, "Stay with the rest of the group!"

Okay, so we were being herded by cruel men and cruel women, but I still didn't understand what was going on.

My friends and I were all ballet dancers with the Chandler Theatre, however, that didn't explain our current situation. A leather slave collar was buckled around my throat and my wrists were buckled to the back of the collar. My fellow dancers, both male and female had their wrists bound in an identical manner. Despite my fear and confusion, it was somewhat thrilling to see my fellow dancers on naked display. For the most part, I'd only seen my fellow dancers in street clothes, tights, leotards or dance costumes, and they all had delightfully perfect bodies.

Directly in front of me I could see Kim and Cassandra and Hee, all three of them were female dancers with the Chandler Ballet, we'd all trained and rehearsed together. All three of them had beautifully toned legs with firm muscles visible underneath their smooth skin and well-defined glutes. Watching their bare buttocks as they ran from the park police was a guilty pleasure. Their asses were sculpted perfection, and the red and pink marks left by swats of the riding crop, drew your gaze in and almost demanded that your stare at their abused hindquarters.

Ahead of them, and slightly to my left were Darya, Nari and Valdemar. They had longer legs and had made their way to near the front of the herd of naked dancers.

"Form a line!" one of the guards yelled, and we were forced into a single file formation and herded towards a wooden stage in the middle of the park.

The stage itself looked to be about five feet tall and about fifty feet wide. There was a wooden gangplank hooked up to the rear of the stage which seemed to be our ultimate destination. A female dancer named Svetlana ended up directly in front of me and she whimpered, dreading her fate before she even knew what it would be. She was naked, helpless and her bare buttocks had been painfully reddened, so why not whimper?

Behind me I could hear other dancers making similar sounds of despair, and as the first of my fellow dancers made his way up the gangplank, I soon realized what was happening. A piercing female voice rang out, declaring that the Muir Park auction had officially begun and that first up for bid was a male dancer of exceptional beauty.

"It's a slave auction," I whispered in a solemn tone of voice.

Somehow, we had all been captured, stripped naked and herded out to a stage in Muir Park to be sold as naked slaves. I felt a terrible fear grip me, overwhelmed at the thought that I'd be forced up onto that stage, my naked body ogled by debauched strangers and bid on like a kitchen appliance on eBay.

The first slave up for auction was Valdemar. The auctioneer announced his height and weight to the crowd, followed by his waist size, cock size and sexual orientation. Then the auctioneer went into detail explaining Valdemar's skill in sucking cock as well as the tightness of his asshole. It seemed that no information was too intimate or personal for the auctioneer to share with the crowds.

Bidding on Valdemar was fast and furious. The auctioneer began the bidding at two-thousand dollars, but it rapidly rose to ten-thousand dollars, then twenty-thousand dollars, then one-hundred thousand. There were people in the crowd who desperately wanted Valdemar.

Once Valdemar was sold, another slave took his place on the stage. I did some quick math and realized that only eleven slaves stood between me and the auction block. I squirmed and one of my legs trembled as my dreaded moment of humiliation came closer.

And then, to add to our mortification, two female security guards walked down the line and demanded that each slave spread their legs. Refusal to obey resulted in painful swats across the buttocks with a riding crop.

Those that obeyed had their genitals stimulated by the security guard's hand. The vaginas of female slaves were fingered until the poor, abused women moaned and squirmed in sexual urgency. Male slaves had their prostates stimulated while their cocks were fondled.

When the imperious women ordered me to spread my legs, I obeyed without thinking. One of the guards wore a latex glove on one hand and she had a tube with some sort of lubricant in her other hand. She worked a glob of grease into me and twisted her finger around inside my anus for an inordinate amount of time. She did a thorough job lubricating my asshole and then I felt her probing fingertips brush repeatedly across my prostate gland, stimulating it and driving me into embarrassing extremes of sexual desire.

"Aghhhhhh," I gasped as the guard proceeded to grip my cock, lubricate it and squeeze it while fingering my prostate. It was humbling to be naked, bound, and in a public place while a stern security guard fingered my asshole and played with my cock, yet somehow the vulnerability and the humiliation were delicious, and my cock throbbed again in hungry spasms as I whimpered and tears welled up in my eyes.

Being a naked slave sold at public auction was traumatizing, overwhelming but also sexually arousing. My head was reeling, my heart pounded in my chest with an intense sense of fear and trepidation, and at the same time as my cock throbbed with intense sensations of libidinous desire.

And as I attempted to cope with my intense emotions, I could hear the auctioneer enticing the crowds to place bids on my fellow dancers.

"Next up for bid, female slave, five foot, eight inches, 121 pounds with very respectable measurements! This one is just twenty-four years old but has impressive experience in a variety of sexual techniques!"

I was shocked at how much the auctioneers knew about us, they knew our medical histories, our sexual histories, at what age we lost our virginity and even the exact capacity (down to the millimeter) just how large a cock we could take in our vaginal and anal cavities.

Then to my horror, I saw one of the auctioneers picked up a large dildo on a handle and shoved it into the vagina of a female slave. This was a public display to illustrate how much girth and depth she could take. Then another dildo was shoved into her anus to show how much she could take in her tight rear passage.

All the dildos were on metal handles. It was a practical system that allowed the audience an excellent view of what the auctioneers were doing to the slaves. It slowly dawned upon me that I was almost certainly to be the victim of one of these humiliating displays before a huge crowd of witnesses. I thought of fleeing, but Muir park was huge and there were dozens of security guards in the park as well as interested spectators. If I ran, I probably wouldn't get a dozen feet before I was tackled and dragged back to the auction block.

More of my fellow dancers were sold as sex-slaves and as I got closer to the stage and was forced up the gangplank, I realized that I knew the auctioneers. One of them was Amanda, our ballet mistress, the other two were Sebastian and Yulia, two of our choreographers.

Okay, I'll be the first to admit that choreographers and ballet mistresses can be cruel to ballet dancers but selling dancers into slavery seemed to me to be crossing a line. This didn't seem like ordinary choreographer behavior to me.

And then Svetlana was dragged up the gangplank. She struggled and tried to dig in her heels, but her wrists were bound behind the back of her neck and one guard dragged her forward while another smacked her ass with a leather paddle. Her struggles mattered little and within moments she was on the stage in front of the crowds.

Svetlana's reddened buttocks swayed as she was forced up the gangplank and my cock throbbed as I saw her lithe, naked body displayed for the crowds.

"Next up is a female slave," Yulia called out, "Twenty-four years old, bisexual, five foot, eleven and weighing a mere 119 pounds!"

Svetlana was forced to spread her legs wide, making her inflamed pubic lips more visible. Then Yulia called out Svetlana's measurements and when she called out her breast size, she grabbed one of Svetlana's breasts, causing the abused, frightened dancer to scream.

"Sexually inexperienced, but with bisexual tendencies," the auctioneer called out to the crowd, "the right master or mistress could teacher her a great deal!"

Svetlana was then forced to bend over with her legs far apart and ass on display for the crowds. Yulia then forced a small flesh-colored dildo into Svetlana's anus. Svetlana cried out helplessly as the phallus was thrust into her ass again and again. And when it was removed, Yulia picked up a much larger dildo and used it to penetrate Svetlana's vagina.

The crowd applauded and roared with approval as Svetlana was impaled. She writhed and squirmed her hips as the fake cock was thrust deep into her intimate orifice, much to the delight of the boisterous crowds.

"And take note of that delightful, round, firm and most definitely spankable ass," Yulia cried out.

"Spank her!" Several spectators called out, and they continued to call for Svetlana to be spanked until a paddle was produced and Yulia used it to mercilessly redden the naked ballerina's backside.

"Ow! Ahh! Ahh! Ow! Aghhhh!" Svetlana cried out in pain, but the punishing of her poor bottom didn't cease until she was sobbing, and her face was soaked with hot, wet tears. The crowds enjoyed the way Svetlana writhed as she was spanked and then Svetlana writhed again as Yulia placed a hand in between Svetlana's legs and fingered the naked dancer's vulnerable sex.

Svetlana squirmed and moaned helplessly as our choreographer teased her swollen pubic lips and brought her excruciatingly close to orgasm before pulling her fingers away.

"Oh," Svetlana moaned in torment and then the paddle proceeded to redden her buttocks once again.

The more Svetlana was tormented and abused, the more eagerly people called out bids. The bidding began at two-thousand dollars, but by the time Svetlana had been dragged off the stage the bidding had risen to one-hundred-thousand dollars.

It dawned upon me with horror that this was how they sold slaves at auction. You rape them with phalluses, spank them and torment their genitals until they're on the verge of orgasm and leave them in sexual misery. A sensation of panic passed through and threatened to overwhelm me, and just as I thought I couldn't possibly stand naked on the auction block in front of that boisterous crowd, I was dragged onto the stage. I was naked on an outdoor platform in Muir Park, openly displayed and surrounded by a clamoring mob.

"Next up for bid," cried out Yulia, "is a male slave, twenty-two years old, six feet tall and weighing 169 pounds."

The crowds openly ogled my naked body and then Yulia began to tell spectators intimate details about me. She told them the length and girth of my cock, she told them that I was bisexual and that I was skilled in pleasing both men and women. She began the bidding at two-thousand dollars.

Sebastian kicked my legs wide apart leaving me feeling even more vulnerable and exposed. And then Yulia slapped my cock. It was a hard slap, but my cock was so rigid that it didn't even wobble at the blow.

"This slave has a long, thick cock that can be used again and again. Strong and resilient, he's proven himself to have great endurance."

Sebastian then grabbed me by the hair, turned me around so my ass was facing the crowds and forced me to bend over at the waist, while keeping my legs far apart.

"Perfectly shaped buttocks," Yulia cried out, "with a tight anus, almost virginal! Firm, hard, sculpted gluteal muscles with soft skin! Doesn't everybody here want to own this ass? Don't you want to have this butt in your home tonight?"

Bent over with my legs spread wide apart while my hands were bound was awkward and my legs trembled as I struggled to balance in this precarious position. When it looked as if I might fall, Sebastian grabbed me around my chest and kept me from collapsing.

And then someone in the crowd demanded that Yulia spank my defenseless buttocks. Then a second voice called out, demanding the same thing. Soon a whole army of voices were calling out for me to be spanked, some of the voices were male, some of the voices were female, but all of them sounded eager to see me abused and tormented.

Yulia held up a leather paddle, but insisted that she would not spank me unless the bids to purchase me rose higher. Suddenly there was a bid for ten thousand dollars, then a bid for twelve thousand, then that bid was topped and then bids came in so fast I couldn't keep track. When the bids got up to twenty-five thousand, Yulia brought the paddle down on my poor, defenseless ass.

There was a loud crack as the leather paddle smacked across my bare skin. My naked body began to squirm before the second blow fell on naked buttocks.

The audience enthusiastically urged Yulia on and she quickly fell into a rhythm of hard, merciless swats My eyes welled up with tears and my naked body writhed under the paddle. My hips twisted from side to side as Yulia assaulted my poor hindquarters. Squirming my hips did nothing to evade the paddle, it just added to the entertainment value as the crowds reveled in watching Yulia inflict intense pain on my poor bottom. By the time the assault on my bare bottom had ceased I was certain that every inch of my bare bottom and sections of the backs of my thighs were colored a deep and painful scarlet.

"Ow! Ahh! Ahh! Ow! Aghhhh," I cried out in pain. My naked body squirmed, and I was sobbing uncontrollably when the spanking finally ended. I was then forced to stand and face the boisterous crowds so they could see the fact that my cock was still painfully erect.

"See how durable this slave is?" Yulia called out to the crowds, "His poor backside was paddled until it was red, and tears were streaming down his face, but his cock is still as hard and stiff as iron!"

Yulia slapped my cock as if to prove her point and then the bids began to fly again.

In the crowds I could see Eric Redstone from Adonis Video, Doctor Capiendo from the medical center, Manny from the sex shop, Catherine Van Noord and her husband, Milo. I also saw Jamie. She was a wealthy student in Harry Lockhart's art class. These were people that I knew, and they were bidding on me. What would it mean to be owned by one of these people?

I was made to pose for the crowds so that the bidders could see my naked body from every possible angle. Of course, every pose seemed to require that I stand with my legs obscenely far apart. And if I was slow or awkward in following the auctioneer's commands, my sore buttocks would be smacked, squeezed or pinched, causing me to gasp in pain.

At one point, Yulia called out to the crowds and said, "Certainly you're not going to let this delicious young twink go for a mere $70,000, are you? Just think of all the wicked ways you could violate his exquisite young body!"

That seemed to cause the bids to spike once more and then Yulia grabbed one of the phallic things from the table and held it up where the crowds could see it. It looked massive and I was sure nothing that intimidating could possibly fit in my asshole, but Sebastian kicked my legs apart and held tightly onto my slave collar while Yulia speared my tender anus with her horrible phallic weapon.

The wicked phallus was thrust into my anus and pushed forward as far as it could go. I gasped and writhed as my delicate anal cleft was raped. The crowd roared in approval and screamed that I was a bad boy who deserved to be violated by her massive fake cock. They encouraged her to be rough with me and rape me mercilessly.

"You want me to be thorough?" Yulia called out to the crowds, "You want me to make this young man squirm and suffer?"

The boisterous crowds yelled back in affirmation. They wanted her to make me suffer. I could feel my face blush red hot in mortification and Yulia yelled in response, "Then let me hear some serious bids!"

A furious clamor of competing bids filled the air and when my price was up to $88,000, Yulia speared my anus once again. Hot wet tears of mortification rolled down my face as I imagined what I must look like to the uproarious crowds, shamefully naked, bend over, my exposed buttocks crisscrossed with pink stripes and welts and my anus opened and stuffed with the auctioneer's horrible phallic weapon. My legs trembled and my whole body shook as Yulia raped me and the wicked people in the audience continued to yell out bids in a furious competition to own my naked body.

I was publicly abused and raped before a large audience, much to the delight of the crowds. And by the time the silicone cock was withdrawn from my abused rectum, the bidding had climbed to $130,000. My face was streaked with tears and my ass felt red and welted, but I was sexually energized as the auctioneer announced that I had been sold and that my owner was Catherine Van Noord.

___

I woke up in a familiar bed in a dark bedroom, with Nari sleeping right beside me. The whole thing had been a very strange and erotic dream. I squirmed to get more comfortable and brushed up against Nari. He stirred as my naked body brushed up against his and he muttered, "Scott, you okay?"

"I just had a very unusual dream," I muttered back, "Go back to sleep."

His hand reached out in the dark and slid across my naked body until it located my penis. It was impressively hard and erect. Nari gently gripped the shaft of my cock and his voice became more playful as he said, "I'm guessing this dream was sexual in some way."

"It was," I admitted, "Now go back to sleep. It's 1:00 AM."

"Was I in it?" Nari asked, still holding onto my steely erection.

I took a few seconds to think about it. Nari was indeed in the dream. He was one of the naked slaves being herded across the lawn of Muir Park. He only had a cameo appearance in my dream, but that still qualified.

"Yes, you were in it. Now, go back to sleep. We can talk more in the morning."

At my urgings Nari let me be and allowed me to drift off to sleep once again. However, a few hours later my slumber was disturbed, and I awoke to discover a soft tender mouth sucking my cock.

"Nhhhmm?" I muttered as I slowly ascended from deep sleep to full wakefulness. Waking up with my cock fully hard and erect wasn't unusual, however it was quite unusual for me to awake with my cock coated in warm saliva and the exquisite pressure of somebody's lips wrapped around it.

"Nari?" I whispered, the room was still dark, but the odds were very good that it was Nari who was hard at work between my legs. He was my boyfriend and we slept together in the same bed. Also, he had a penchant for doing things that were playful, mischievous and impulsive. Waking me up with a blowjob was certainly within his wheelhouse.

Nari's mouth on my cock felt magical. I moaned as his lips slid up and down my rigid shaft and when I felt his tongue caress the underside of my cock I tried to reach my arms down towards his head but I soon discovered that both arms were stretched tight to the upper corners of the bed and bound there. My legs were spread wide and bound to the lower corners. Nari had rendered me completely helpless before he began to work his magic on my cock.