A Stimulating Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nari, I can't move," I whispered as I struggled against my bonds. In response, Nari removed my throbbing cock from his mouth and said, "I know. You were in a sound sleep and I decided to take advantage of you."

"Nari," I protested loudly and pulled vigorously against my restraints.

"Don't worry," Nari said calmly, "I'll unbuckle the restraints as soon as you tell me everything about the sexy dream you had last night."

"Seriously?" I asked, "You did all this because I had some dream?"

In response, Nari licked the head of my cock and began to play with my exposed anus. My loins pulsed and my whole body tingled with desire. An orgasm was building inside of me, but every time climax seemed imminent, Nari ceased attending to my cock and my orgasm was cruelly denied. A wave of helpless lust washed over me and I groaned in sexual frustration.

"I was reading something about interrogation yesterday," Nari explained as I lied there helplessly, "by keeping somebody tied up and sexually excited, you can get them to tell you anything if you just promise to give them an orgasm afterward."

"Nari," I protested, "I would have told you anyway! You don't need to torture me!"

And in the darkness, I heard Nari's mischievous reply, "I know, but this way is more fun."

Nari sucked my nipples, kissed my inner-thighs, fellated my cock and fucked my ass with a silicone dildo, keeping me on the edge without letting me cum. I wallowed in need as Nari asked me questions about my dream. He asked all sorts of questions:

"Who else was in it? Did you have sex with anyone in the dream? Were you anally penetrated? Was it a gay dream or were there girls?"

And so on.

Some of the questions seemed to be pointless attempts to keep his torturous interrogation going longer.

One agonizing wave of desire after another passed through me, causing my heart to thud until all I could hear was my blood pulsing inside my head. My cock was so hard and swollen that it ached, and I was shaking with unfulfilled need. After what seemed like hours, Nari realized that I was no longer capable of focusing on the sound of his voice and he stopped asking questions.

I had already answered all of Nari's questions perhaps two or three time, and Nari finally took pity on me. He wrapped his beautiful lips around my poor, tormented cock and fucked me with the silicone dildo until my orgasm consumed me. My back arched and my painfully swollen cock spurted again and again as I came in Nari's mouth. It was the most intense orgasm of my life, so intense I passed out for a few moments afterwards. When I regained consciousness, I was no longer bound to the bed and the lights had been turned on, however, I was so physically drained I just lied there and tried to remember how to breathe.

___

"Scott, Nari has told me all about your idea for a slave auction," Darya said to me several hours later, "I think I could turn that into a reality."

"What?" I exclaimed, "No, it wasn't an idea! It was just a dream!"

"Well, I am very excited about seeing your dream recreated in the real world," Darya said smoothly.

"In Muir Park?" I asked, "A slave auction with naked slaves in Muir Park?"

"Well, not Muir Park," she replied soberly, "There are annoying laws that would prevent nudity in a public park, however, there are other places that would welcome naked slaves up on stage at a public auction. Give me a few days and I will see if I can arrange something."

Darya had plenty of contacts in the BDSM community, however, even with her many contacts, this seemed like a task that was beyond her. I dismissed Darya's talk as boastful rhetoric and put it out of my mind.

The fall season at the Chandler Theatre had just ended and I was going to take the winter season off. The Chandler Theatre's main performance for the winter season was something called Nine Ladies Dancing, which had no parts for male dancers to perform. I'd take winter off and show up for rehearsals in the spring.

Nari and I went out to New York to visit my family for Christmas and when I returned, Darya had news for me.

"There is a super-secret BDSM organization here in California," she told me, "They host three slave auctions per year. The next one is scheduled for January the twenty-ninth. There is still time to get you accepted as one of the slaves who are auctioned."

"What? Darya, slavery was outlawed in this country over 150 years ago. It was in the newspapers and everything."

Darya gave me a contemptuous look and replied, "This is not like the slavery that your John Brown was trying to abolish. These are naked men and women who volunteer to be sold into sexual slavery for a short period of time. After that time, they regain their freedom."

"How short a time?" I asked. I tried to sound dubious, however, after just a few words from Darya I was already on the verge of volunteering.

"Anywhere between five and fifteen days," Darya replied, "When you are sold, the people who host and manage the auction keep ten percent of your sale price. You will be allowed to keep the other ninety percent."

"And you want me to volunteer?"

"It would be good for you," Darya insisted, "It would allow you to truly experience life from the submissive side of things. And the organization that hosts these auctions is very discrete and private. There would be no chance of this auction hurting the reputation of the Chandler Theatre. Our ballet mistress would much rather you did this than another pornographic video, and this would pay better."

Darya was making a number of excellent arguments in favor of me volunteering for the auction. And then Nari got involved and began to pressure me as well.

___

"It's outrageous, and terrifying and probably dangerous" I told Nari, as I got undressed and I and admired my body in the full-length mirror of our bedroom. My body was toned and sculpted with dancer's legs and a firm, tight butt and amazing abs. If I put myself up for auction, I was sure I'd get a good price, but the thought of being bought and used by a total stranger sent shivers down my spine.

"Scott, you're twenty-two years old," Nari countered, "You're at that young age when people do things that are dangerous and terrifying. Darya is offering you an opportunity to immerse yourself in the slave culture and live out one of your most delicious fantasies. Do you really want to be sixty-years old, look back on your youth and say, 'Damn, I wish I had done that when I had the chance'?"

"Seriously?" I replied, "You think I should do something this risky and potentially self-destructive, because I'm young?"

"It's not just risky," Nari said as he stood up and possessively grasped one of my buttocks with his right hand, "It's exciting. This could be one of the most deliciously erotic adventures of your entire life."

Nari fondled my buttocks with one hand and gripped my cock with the other. Within second my cock was hard. Then Nari's fingertip found their way into the tight furrow between my buttocks and gently brushed across my anus.

"What about you?" I asked, "You're the same exact age as me. You're at that young age where people do things that are dangerous and terrifying. I don't see you volunteering to sell yourself at auction."

It was an argument that I thought would shut Nari up, but then he countered with, "I'll do it if you agree to do it."

Well, that settled it. Somewhere in the guy code there's a section that insists that if one guy does something dangerous and stupid, his friends must do it too. Otherwise they get accused of cowardice for the rest of their life. I sighed heavily and made a tentative agreement that we would get sold as slaves together.

___

Nari and I met with Darya in person to break the news, but then she announced a further complication. Elizabeth also wanted to be sold at auction.

"Seriously?" I asked.

Elizabeth was another dancer at the Chandler Theatre. She hadn't been with us for long, however she was the same age as Nari and me and she was lithesome and attractive. She had dancer's legs and a slender, graceful body.

"I explained the benefits of being sold at auction," Darya explained, "The experience will benefit her greatly. It will help to condition her and teach her what it means to be truly submissive."

Hmmmm, Darya seemed to think that there were great advantages to knowing what it felt like to be truly submissive. It wasn't something that most people would value, but for Darya bondage, discipline and naked slavery were practically a religion. She lived for that sort of stuff, and now that Elizabeth was her girlfriend, I suppose Elizabeth lived for that stuff too.

We had an appointment to meet with a lawyer before discussions on the slave auction could even begin. The lawyer's name was Robin Santucci and her office was in the high-class section of Fairhaven. Darya, Elizabeth, Nari and I all went together and met with Robin on her home turf. Her office made me feel kind of intimidated with all her framed certificates and a highly polished Cherrywood executive office desk that was so large and impressive looking it probably cost about three time what I paid in rent each month.

"Maybe you should speak for all of us," I said to Darya, "I'm too nervous."

"I'm almost paralyzed," Elizabeth added, "I mean, I'm excited, but I'm scared at the same time. I've never done anything this crazy before."

"Would you like to back out?" Darya asked, and from the expression on Elizabeth's face I knew there was no backing out. This was a huge adrenaline rush for her, and she wasn't going to back out no matter how scared she got.

"I won't back out," Elizabeth declared emphatically, "It's like a bad case of stage fright, you know I get stage fright all the time, right? But I always go out on stage and perform."

"Very well," Darya agreed, "I will speak for all of us."

___

The visit with the lawyer was surprisingly brief. Robin insisted that before we could meet with the people who processed slaves for the auction, we all had to sign nondisclosure agreements. The people who ran the auctions were very keen on privacy and discretion and she couldn't tell us anything until we were legally bound to silence by an NDA.

"Contact this person," Robin said as she handed Darya a business card, "I'll e-mail her copies of the nondisclosure agreements and tell her that your friends are serious about being sold at auction. She'll explain the auction requirements and procedures, and if they're still interested, she'll let them know where to go for processing."

The name on the card was Lesley Brand and she worked for an organization called the Vineyard. The Vineyard was an exclusive BDSM club where slaves and masters could live the lifestyle without normal people getting in the way. The Vineyard didn't advertise and was mostly hidden from the outside world. And while some of the things that they did were scandalous and possibly even illegal, they had powerful allies in law enforcement, the mayor's office, the state legislature, the Media and the business community. Even if certain aspects of these slave auctions weren't entirely legal, none of the people involved would ever be prosecuted for them. There were too many powerful people who wanted to see the Vineyard protected.

Lesley Brand's official title was Senior Event Manager, however, that innocent-sounding title didn't convey the true enormity of what she did. She was the ultimate authority for the slave auctions held at the Vineyard each year. She also organized public whippings and athletic competitions where naked slaves competed against each other.

Ms. Brand's offices were located at the Vineyard itself. Elizabeth, Nari and I went there together and discovered that the Vineyard was an impressive piece of private property just north of Fairhaven and Augustus Beach.

It used to be a vineyard back when Manuel Scolari was alive, however, he was very unsuccessful making any money at it and when he died back in 2008, his children decided to take the ninety acres of land their father had left them and turned it into a very exclusive BDSM club where naked slaves could be dominated, sexually abused and punished by masters and mistresses.

The entire place was encircled with brick walls and iron gates. Security was tight and when we arrived at the main gate, we were met by two security guards.

"Hello, my name is Nariman Tarasova," Nari explained to one of the guards, "My friends here are Scott Alexander and Elizabeth Stride. We're have an appointment to see Lesley Brand."

We had to show our IDs to the security guards and wait for somebody higher up to make a decision, but eventually we were allowed to drive through the gate and the security guards escorted us to Ms. Brand's offices.

___ Ms. Brand was one of those tough, aloof corporate women who manage lots of people and demanded perfection. I suppose she was an excellent hire if they wanted somebody to oversee the auctioning of slaves.

We were offered seats in her office and she explained how things were going to be for us if we volunteered to be slaves in her slave auction.

She addressed Nari directly as if he were the leader of our little group and said, "Before you and your friends can be accepted as slaves for the auction, you will have to release all of your medical records, submit to a drug test, a test for STDs and strip naked for a very thorough examination. If you're not prepared to do these things, we can end this meeting right now."

"We can do those things," Elizabeth said in instant response to Ms. Brand's statement. Nari and I quickly agreed that we would agree to all of Ms. Brand's terms.

"Fine," she said. Ms. Brand gave us some legal documents to sign and then she handed us off to some of her assistants.

Nari, Elizabeth and I were split up and I was taken into a room where I was told to strip naked. The room looked suspiciously like a doctor's examination room, complete with a medical examination table and standing scale with height measurement ruler.

To add to the medical theme, Ms. Brand's assistants were both dressed in medical scrubs. Both assistants who were overseeing me were young, slender and wholesome looking. To my eyes they looked far too innocent to be connected in any way to a slave auction.

The female assistant was named Katherine, the male assistant was named Taylor. Katherine seemed to love her job and wouldn't stop smiling, or maybe she just loved the prospect of seeing guys like me naked.

"The bottom drawer is empty," she said pointing to a series of drawers underneath the sink, "Just get undressed and place your clothes in there."

I took off my shoes and socks first and proceeded from there. My blue jeans and briefs were the last to go and when I removed my last piece of clothing, my cock was semi-hard.

"I think he looks adorable," Katherine said, "What do you think, Taylor?"

Taylor was less impressed with my naked body, but he admitted that I seemed to be attractive enough to be a slave in their slave auctions.

"Of course, we have to do a thorough examination first," Taylor added, "You wanna get started on that, or shall I?"

It turned out that a thorough examination involved a lot of things. For starters, they had me step up onto the standing scale to get my height and weight. Then they examined the soles of my feet, followed by the inside of my mouth, checking my teeth or looking for canker sores or something.

Katherine felt me up all over, squeezing my buttocks, my thighs, my calves, my obliques and so on. Apparently, before putting a slave up for auction, it's important to check the firmness of their muscles. Then Katherine snapped on a latex glove, got out a jar of lubricant and told me to bend over the examination table.

"If you get sold as a slave, your anal cleft is going to get used a lot," Katherine explained, "so, we need to check for hemorrhoids, abscesses and other problems that might interfere with anal play."

I obediently bent over and I felt my face flush hot with embarrassment. Being anally penetrated was something that was extremely intimate and private. Having a total stranger discussing the use of my anus so casually was mortifying.

Then Katherine stood behind me and told me to spread my legs farther apart. She pulled my buttocks apart and smeared my anus with something cold and greasy before slipping a finger deep into my ass. I gasped as I felt fingers violating my rectum and twisting around inside of me.

"No anomalies," Katherine reported after probing my ass extensively, "but as long as we've got him bent over, his anus should be measured."

"Measured?" I asked, my ass still up in the air and my legs shamelessly far apart.

"Whenever a slave is put up for auction," Taylor explained, "we have to publish all manner of physical statistics, like the exact diameter of a slave's anus."

I gasped at the thought of my body being that thoroughly examined, but Katherine assured me that it was for my benefit. It was good for masters and mistresses to know their slave's limits and not to exceed them.

"Taylor, would you get the kit," Katherine asked, "I'm going to keep my fingers inside of him so his sphincter muscle doesn't contract."

The kit consisted of a series of anal dilators, each one larger than the last. Taylor set this down on a stainless-steel tray a placed the tray on a medical instrument stand. The largest of these dilators was thicker than my wrist and I felt my heart pound frantically in my chest just looking at it.

"Don't worry, we're not going to hurt you," Katherine assured me as she picked up one of the smaller phallic devices, "We're just going to see how much you can withstand."

After impaling me with the first anal dilator, Katherine opined that I could take something much larger. She then proceeded to take the next largest dilator, apply some lubricant to it and shoved that up my ass. My cock twitched as she slid it all the way in and discovered how deep I could be penetrated.

While Taylor watched disinterestedly, Katherine tested my capacity for anal intrusion, invading my rectum with larger and larger tools until finally she worked one into me that was so huge that my tight hole protested the impossibility of harboring an intruder of such size. I gasped and squirmed as Katherine tried to force it into me before finally giving up.

"Okay, that one is too big for him," Katherine finally admitted, "you got that?"

It was then that I noticed Taylor was holding a laptop computer and he was recording all of measurements and observations Katherine made as she was examining me. Having endured a ludicrously thorough examination of my rectum, I assumed that the physical examination was over, however, I was wrong.

A similar test was done on my mouth with a different set of phallic-looking tools, then Taylor produced a cloth measuring tape and Katherine proceeded to measure different parts of my body. She checked my waist size, the thickness of my thighs, my hips, my calves and my chest.

"Okay, Scott, next we need an accurate measurement of your cock," Catherine explained to me, "Do you think you'll have any difficulty getting hard for us?"

"Um," I said, surprised by the question. My cock was already semi-hard, but Katherine apparently wanted my cock to get fully swollen and erect. The idea of playing with myself to stir my cock into full erection while these two wholesome-looking kids in medical scrubs watched sounded humiliating. My face began to heat up with embarrassment just thinking about it.

"We can assist you, if you need it," Katherine began and she told Taylor to fetch a scary-looking electronic device that she claimed was designed to stimulate the prostate gland with electrical current.