A Stimulating Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A red-haired female was the first slave to be forced onto the stage. She made a whimpering sound as she was grabbed by the arm and forced to stand next to the auctioneer. Bidding on her began at two-thousand dollars and rapidly went up from there. The people in the audience were eager to purchase the redheaded slave and they bid against each other vigorously. She was sold do quickly it all seemed like a blur to me.

One by one, naked slaves were herded onto the stage and put on display by an auctioneer. The auctioneer engaged the audience by calling attention to their physical attributes, training and sexual prowess. The slaves were also forced to display themselves by posing in a variety of lewd poses.

When slave number twelve sprinted gracefully onto the stage, I spent a few seconds admiring the movements of her perfectly shaped ass, but I was then gripped with the fearful realization that I was next and I felt overwhelmed. There were at least two hundred people in that audience, and I was expected to go out on that stage, pose naked and allow one of those people to buy me.

What if the person who bought me was ugly? What if they were morbidly obese? What if they had halitosis and horrible body odor? I started to think I couldn't go through with it. I felt I had made a horrible mistake and I needed to go home. My heart pounded madly in my chest, and when the security guard ordered me out onto the stage, my legs froze. It seemed I was paralyzed and might faint.

Then the security guard smacked me hard on the ass somehow my training kicked in. I slipped into a mindless state and just followed orders without thinking about them. Mistress Faith was on the stage and she told me where to stand.

I looked out into the audience of wealthy bidders and it seemed now that there must be more than five-hundred people. I recognized a number of celebrities in the audience, there was a local weather girl, a news anchor from channel 13 news, an actress from a popular Mexican soap opera, a Republican politician from Santa Barbara and a famous actress/model/producer.

Standing naked on the auction block was a shattering experience. I had been naked and exposed in front of strangers before, but this was different. I think it was the ritual that made it different. The air was thrumming with a dark sort of sexual tension and I felt more sexually objectified than I'd ever felt in my life. There was an endless ocean of prurient faces ogling my cock, my ass, every part of my body and it seemed as if everyone in California eagerly scrutinizing my naked body.

In addition to those celebrities, I also recognized Katherine and Milo Van Noord, wealthy patrons who had donated huge amounts of money to the Chandler Ballet Theatre. I was so awestruck by the number of famous people who were part of this secret, underground BDSM society I didn't notice at first when Mistress Faith barked an order at me.

"Inspection Pose," she repeated, this time her voice sounded threatening. Instantly, I tore my eyes away from the audience and stood with my legs spread far apart, hands behind the back of my neck, fingers intertwined, elbows pulled back and my chest thrust forward.

"Exposed pose," she demanded, and I got on my knees. I knelt with my legs spread far apart, hands behind the back of the slave's neck, my fingers intertwined, my elbows pulled back and chest thrust forward.

"Punishment pose," she called out next and I lowered my head to the ground and raised my ass up. The crowd cheered in approval as my ass was exposed and vulnerable as if I was begging to be punished with a leather belt, a paddle or riding crop.

In this position most of my weight was resting on my knees, elbows and forearms. My ankles were way up off the ground, almost as high as my buttocks. This is a pose that's difficult to hold for long periods of time, so I was grateful when Mistress Faith rapidly ordered me to assume another position.

As the auctioneer coaxed bids out of the audience, Mistress Faith ordered me to assume different positions and show off different parts of my body. People seemed to bid more enthusiastically when I displayed my body in such a way that my ass was exhibited, so Mistress Faith ordered me into more poses that showed off my ass.

And then, when the auctioneer mentioned my years of ballet training and my extreme flexibility, Mistress Faith ordered me to demonstrate how limber I was by spreading my legs and doing a center-split. I stretched my legs apart 180 degrees. Even with my years of training, such a split put a lot of tension on my inner thigh muscles, but it impressed the wealthy spectators enough to spur a new series of enthusiastic bids.

I was naked, with my legs splayed as wide as humanly possible when the auctioneer brought down the gavel and declared that I had been sold to Miriam Canalis for ten days for $44,000.00.

Then, they took off my slave collar and led me to a small, unfurnished room, where I was ordered to assume the waiting pose and wait for my new owner to claim me.

Miriam Canalis was an elegant, graceful woman. She was almost twice my age, however she had an oval face, high cheekbones, exquisite legs and a narrow waist. Her shoes looked expensive, Her dress looked fashionable and custom-tailored.

Her high heels clicked on the tile floor as she approached me. I felt nervous in her presence. Despite all my training and conditioning, I was still frightened at the prospect of actually being someone's property. I felt a dark, confusing, tumultuous sensation deep inside me, with fear and desire battling for preeminence.

Mrs. Canalis was flanked by two Vineyard employees and they patiently waited for her to take official ownership of her new slave.

"Do you know who I am?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied timidly. When she was younger, Miriam Canalis had made a name for herself as both a model and an actress. But at age forty-two, she was generally considered too old to get the choice roles in the big Hollywood movies, so at some point she had transitioned to producing.

"You can never tell anyone that you were my slave," she said, "You signed a non-disclosure agreement. If you tell anyone that you saw me here today, there will be severe consequences for you."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, "I remember signing that. I won't tell anyone."

That response seemed to please her, and she told the Vineyard employees to wait outside while she discussed matters with me.

"I'm giving you as a birthday gift to my daughters," she explained when we were alone, "They're teenagers, and they're obsessed with boys. They're also obsessed with slaves. And being the indulgent parent that I am, I bought them a slave boy."

She pressed one hand into my chest and elaborated on the situation in her home. Her daughters were named Angel and Olivia. They were twin sisters and had just turned eighteen. I was going to be their slave for the next ten days.

Mrs. Canalis then left me in the custody of her personal assistants named Nicholas and Jamie. They were given the responsibility of transporting me to my new owner's home. They were young, wholesome-looking, professional and cordial, yet somehow accepting of the fact that their employer had just bought a naked slave as a gift for her children.

"Our boss has the Mercedes," Jamie explained, "You get to ride in the back of the cargo van."

Naked and barefoot, I we led out into the parking lot and put into the back of the van. There were comfortable, leather seats, however, one of the seats was custom designed with wrist and ankle restraints. When not in use, the restraints were concealed in custom designed apertures.

"It's not so much that we think you're going to try and escape," Jamie explained as she bound me to my chair, "It's just that Miriam didn't think that you should be too relaxed when you got to the estate. She thinks that it's appropriate for slaves to constantly feel apprehensive and vulnerable."

After I was helplessly bound, she then proceeded to produce a blindfold and secured it around my face. I was to be delivered to the Canalis Estate naked, bound and blindfolded. With the loss of my sight, I felt panicky. I strained against my bonds, but they were strong and secure. No matter how much I struggled, I couldn't break free.

"Easy, Pretty Boy," I heard Jamie say and then I felt a hand on my thigh, "We're just taking you to your new home. There's no reason to be afraid."

Something in her voice calmed me down and I tried to remain calm for the long (well, it seemed long to me) drive to the Canalis Estate. I couldn't see anything, but it sounded as if Nicholas was driving and Jamie was in the passenger's seat. Occasionally one of them would speak, and I focused on the sounds of their voices in an attempt to stay connected to the outside world.

When we reached our destination and they killed the van's engine, Jamie opened up the back of the van and released me from my restraints but admonished me to keep the blindfold on.

"We have our orders. If you take that blindfold off, we'll have to punish you," Jamie informed me.

I couldn't see with the blindfold on, but Jamie helped guide me out of the van and I heard the doors close behind me. Jamie gently placed on hand on my chest and another on my shoulder, and while she did that, I felt somebody behind me (Nicholas I assumed) grasping my arms and crossing my wrists behind my back.

Something that felt like cord or rope was used to bind my wrists together securely behind my back. What felt like a truly expert knot was tugged tight somewhere between my wrists and I knew there was no way I could break free. Then I felt a leather collar being buckled around my throat. The leather smelled new and I felt myself entering that bewitched state I sometimes do when I feel helpless and aroused at the same time. It's a delicious state of mind, filled with erotic desire and mindless obedience, where I feel helpless to disobey the authority figures who surround me.

"The twins won't be getting home for another two hours yet," Jamie announced, "Until then, I'll be in charge of you. Just follow my orders and you should be fine. I have the authority to punish you, but I won't use it unless I have to."

Then Jamie removed the blindfold and allowed me to take in my surroundings. I was standing in a large motor court, large enough for at least a dozen large vehicles. There was a grandiose two-story house just a few yards away and just about everywhere else I looked there was lush landscaping and orange trees. In the distance I could see a security gated private entrance that we must have driven through to get onto the property.

I also noticed that Jamie had attached a leash to my slave collar. Naked, bound, collared and leashed, I'd be easy to control.

"I'll follow your orders, Mistress," I replied.

Jamie then pulled on my leash and led me up the stairs and into the house. The main entrance led into a huge foyer with marble tile floors. Jamie pulled me forward, deeper into the house and then I heard a female voice call out, "Is that him?"

"I was afraid this would happen," Jamie said as she stopped pulling me forward. She sensed that I had no idea what she was talking about and in a low voice she elaborated, "This house has a number of live-in servants. They must have heard that the twins were getting a naked slave for their birthday, and now they all want to come and get a good look at you."

I thought I had gotten used to strangers seeing me naked, but as I heard the footsteps approaching I felt a flood of embarrassment and my face flushed hot. Within seconds a woman in running shoes and exercise gear came springing into the room.

"Oh my," the woman in the exercise gear proclaimed, "Aren't you lovely? What a magnificent body!"

I stood naked as the intrigued woman closed on me and I felt my face blush hot.

"Hands off, Brigitte," Jamie told the other woman, "He's a birthday present for Angel and Olivia."

"It looks like you already unwrapped him," Brigette replied as she scrutinized me, her eyes slowly moving up and down my naked body.

"He was already naked when I got him," Jamie replied.

The Vineyard hadn't fed any of the slaves that morning, reasoning that the bids might go higher if the slaves had a lean and hungry look about them. Jamie relayed this information to Brigette and used it as an excuse to take me to the kitchen.

When we reached the kitchen, Jamie secured a plastic bottle of Evian water and a banana. The food was welcome, but my hands were bound behind my back, so Jamie had to feed me. It was another stark reminder of my helplessness.

"Brigette is Mrs. Canalis's personal trainer. She's worked here long enough to know better. Amy and Olivia are teenage girls," Jamie explained as she fed me, "They're also spoiled brats and not prone to sharing, especially not with servants. Brigette should know better than to- "

Before she could finish that sentence, two women in black uniforms with starched white collars and white aprons entered the room and devoured me with their eyes. I was naked and with my hands bound behind my back I could do nothing to conceal my conspicuously erect cock, so they both got a good, long look. The way they examined my body felt like a violation. They stripped away my dignity and modesty and left me with a feeling of discordant shame.

"You are a very beautiful boy with amazing buttocks," the taller maid informed me as she stared at me with beautiful, intense, appraising eyes.

Jamie was apparently losing patience with the hired help eye-banging me, so she let go of my leash, marched over to the maid, slapped her across the face and sharply admonished her, "He is not for you!"

The made gently rubbed her fingertips across the spot where she was slapped and exclaimed, "What was that for?"

"Not for you," Jamie said, slightly louder than before, "Mrs. Canalis bought the beautiful boy for her daughters. You can't have him."

"You are saying we can't even look?" the maid asked testily, "That is unfair."

"It is what it is," Jamie said, "If you don't like it, take it up with the boss."

"Maybe I will," the maid replied in a childish, yet defiant tone. I wasn't certain what that implied, but I felt a wave of unease wash over me.

"Mrs. Canalis mostly hires females to work for her," Jamie explained after the maids had sulked off and left the room, "I knew they'd be interested in you, but I wasn't expecting them to ogle you like a bunch of horny schoolgirls."

___

Eventually I ended up in the bedroom where the twins slept. One of the features of the bedroom was a large, four poster bed. I was tired spread-eagle in between two of the wooden posts. Jamie was surprisingly adept at tying knots, and I ended up with my wrists and ankles tied far apart, standing at the foot of the bed, utterly unable to do anything that mattered.

The way I was tied, I was facing the head of the bed. The door to the bedroom was behind me, as a result the first things the twins would see when they walked in was my naked ass and my widespread legs.

"I was given orders to leave you like this for the twins to find," Jamie explained after she'd rendered me helpless and spread wide open, "I'm not certain when you'll be untied. I think it will be left to the twins to make that decision."

There was a worried look on Jamie's face, as if she felt she was leaving me here to die. I tried to be brave for her and said, "Don't worry about me. I've been left tied up for long periods of time before. If the twins leave me like this for the next four or five hours, it'll be unpleasant, but I'll manage to survive."

Jamie cocked her head at that, then her face got this inscrutable look. She stared at me for several seconds, with a facial expression that was impossible to read, before finally saying, "You know, I didn't think I was going to like you."

She then kissed me and left me naked and bound in the twin's bedroom. She closed the door behind her, and it sounded as if she locked it. I was alone, I was naked, and my wrists were tightly tied to compel my arms well up above my head. I stood and would continue to stand. There was nothing else I could do. My ankles were tied pornographically far apart, leaving my ass and cock ostentatiously on display.

There wasn't much a slave in my condition could do. I tried struggling with all my strength against the ropes holding my wrists and ankles, but they laughed at my energetic burst of youthful struggling.

During my long, tedious wait I could hear the hum of the air conditioning, the sounds of doors opening and closing and the sounds of a car alarm going off briefly before the electronic "chirp" of somebody shutting the alarm off.

These sound were the only indications I had that time was passing. There was no visible clock in the room and nobody to talk to. Being bound and alone in solitary confinement makes time seem to pass painfully slow.

After what seemed like five or six hours (but I was assured was only an hour and twenty minutes) I heard the sound of footsteps in the hall and the door to the bedroom unlocking. There was the sound of a feminine gasp and then the sound of something being dropped on the floor.

"Oh my God," I heard a woman exclaim and then there was a torrent of girlish, excited squealing.

"Angel! Come quick," the jubilant voice called out, "She did it! Mom actually did it! She got us a slave!"

I tried looking over my shoulder to get a glimpse of the commotion, but the way I was tied it was difficult. And to add to the difficulty, my muscles had gotten stiff from being tied up so long. Nevertheless, I could hear the copious amounts of girlish squealing as two young females celebrated the fact that they now owned a naked slave.

Then one of the girls sprinted across the room and bounded up on the bed where she could see me. She knelt down and got a good look at my bound nudity. She wore running shorts and a white tank top. She giggled, swished her ponytail about as she rapidly switched her view from me to her sister and then back to me again.

"You're blushing," she accused with girlish enthusiasm, "I think that's sweet. You must have read my mind."

She looked to be about eighteen and seemed to have an infinite supply of energy. She knelt on the bed and bounced up and down as she assessed my naked body. I could feel my face blushing hot, but I had no idea what the teenager was thinking and I told her so.

"I want to suck on that lovely cock between your legs," the dynamic girl replied, "I think you're gorgeous."

An instant later, the other sister pounced on the bed. She wore the exact same outfit and had the exact same face. She had the same blue eyes, the same high cheekbones, the same slender frame, the same blonde hair, the same hairstyle and even the same voice.

"That's Olivia," the second twin explained, "I'm Angel. I'm the sweet, innocent one. What's your name?"

I'd never met identical twins before, and my head was reeling at this meeting, although part of the reason I was so dazed and speechless was the fact that I was meeting them under such unusual conditions...mainly, the conditions of being a naked slave that was the property of these two identical twins.

"I'm Scott," I informed my new overseers.

"Hi, Scott," Olivia said, "Today is my birthday. I asked my mother for the perfect gift and she actually got you for me."

"For us," Angel said defiantly.

"Shut up, Innocent-girl," Olivia said cheerfully, "I'm the one with deliciously debauched ideas for what to do with a naked boy."

"Hey," Angel protested, "I can be innocent and still enjoy debauchery!"

Angel didn't seem to care if her words made any sense, but only if her words were spoken with great passion. She insisted that she was both innocent and libidinous. She also claimed that she intended to be incredibly cruel to me...but in a nice sort of way.