A Stimulating Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words were full of emotion but made very little sense. I felt it made more sense to pay attention to her actions. The way her lustful eyes eagerly examined my naked body told me more about her true intentions than her words.

___

Olivia called some of her teenage friends and informed them of her good fortune. They arrived within the hour, bearing gifts of whips, paddles, butt plugs, dildos, a strap-on harness, anal lube and a riding crop.

As Angel and her sister unwrapped their presents, the four teenage girls amused themselves by putting their hands all over me. They pinched my nipples, fondled my cock, smacked my ass, cupped my balls and fondled my ass and thighs.

All four of them encouraged Olivia to use one of the whips on me, or at least to use the riding crop on my ass, but Olivia and her sister refused.

"Scott is our slave, we get to decide when and how he gets punished," Olivia insisted, "He's not here to entertain you."

"Fine," said one of the spoiled, rich girls, "You're not the only one with a slave. David got one just this morning. I'll be he lets us watch when his slave is whipped."

"What? David Bren?" Olivia demanded, "Why didn't he tell me?"

Apparently David was a rich boy around eighteen or nineteen years old who bought a slave at the same slave auction where I was sold. Angel and Olivia belonged to a very kinky crowd of rich folks. Or were all rich folks this kinky? I grew up in a working-class neighborhood and didn't know many rich people, however, the ones I'd met so far seemed to be seriously into BDSM.

Then, the quiet girl in the back spoke up and said, "Maybe if you offered to let David play with your slave, he'd let you play with his."

"Let David play with my slave?" Olivia sounded deeply offended at the idea and would even consider the possibility.

Jamie had said that Amy and Olivia weren't prone to sharing and she was right.

However, Angel and Olivia's friends were spoiled rich brats. They were like Cordelia from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV show. They were rich teenagers, who were used to getting their own way. When Angel and Olivia refused to whip me for their entertainment, all four of them stormed off in a huff.

After their friends had left, Angel and her sister proceeded to have a discussion on what to do with me. Angel ran her fingertips up and down the curves of my ass and said, "I've never spanked anyone before. And Scott has the loveliest ass. I think it would be exciting to spank him."

"He also has a lovely cock," Olivia opined, "I'd love to find out what it feels like to have my lips wrapped around it."

A conversation ensued where the two sisters tried to determine the best way to combine the two activities into one. Olivia finally suggested a pseudoscientific test to see if it was possible for me to achieve orgasm while my poor ass was being ruthlessly paddled.

"The spanking will hurt a lot," Angel suggested, "That might throw off his boy-part's ability to have an orgasm."

"Boys live for orgasms," Olivia countered, "I think he'll be able to spurt his juices no matter how much pain he's in."

I was almost certain that I could achieve orgasm while being spanked, but the twins weren't interested in my opinion. They were eager to use my body for conducting experiments. So, Olivia got on the bed and took the head of my cock into her mouth, and her sister stood behind me and began to spank my buttocks with her bare hand.

Olivia worked her mouth on my cock, getting it wet with her saliva while Angel smacked my poor bottom again and again. Angel was an amateur when it came to spanking, however, my ass was still tender from the plethora of spankings, and other painful corporal punishments I'd received while I was incarcerated at the Vineyard. My ass was so sore that Angel didn't need to spank very hard to make my backside throb.

I could feel Olivia's tongue along the underside of my cock as she worked her mouth up and down my shaft. My cock came alive in her mouth, pulsing and twitching as Angel picked up a leather paddle and proceeded to paddle my naked backside. The paddle exploded across my ass and red-hot pain seemed to flood my body and gather intensely in my painfully swollen cock.

The pain felt agonizing and deliciously sweet at the same time, it was an exquisite sort of pain and I gasped as the twin sister brought me closer and closer to climax.

The sexual tension had been building inside of me the whole time I had been a prisoner at the Vineyard. My body was strained with extraordinary sexual need and my teenage mistresses gave me an opportunity to give my starving cock some relief. The paddle continued to redden my poor, abused ass, but at some point, Olivia's bewitching mouth enticed my cock into erupting, and I spurted endlessly.

I had no control over my own body, the twin sisters raped me. One of them milked my cock, forcing semen to pump endlessly through my urethra and into her mouth. The other one paddled my already sore ass and inflicted stinging, red-hot pain until I was sobbing, panting and my eyes were welled up with hot, wet tears.

When the orgasm was over, my body continued to shudder and I attempted to chock back my sobs. I tried to tell myself that I was crying because of the pervasive, throbbing pain, but the truth was that it could have been tears of joy. I had been denied orgasms for almost a week and I had desperately needed the orgasm that Olivia had just forced upon me.

"He exploded into my mouth while you were spanking him," Olivia informed her sister, "It just kept coming and coming."

"I guess spanking a boy won't stop him from having his happy, orgasm time," Angel conceded, "What should we do with him next?"

Angel and Olivia had no idea what sort of training I had, so before they untied me they spent about an hour interrogating me about my past sexual experience and skills. I told them about my past male and female lovers, sexual skills I'd picked up along the way and people that I had used them on. I even told them about being a professional ballet dancer and exactly how flexible my body had become.

The fact that I had experience in being fucked by other men interested Olivia and she was eager to see me get ass-fucked by a cute guy, however, Angel was more interested in the fact that I was skilled at licking vagina.

Olivia ordered me to kneel on the floor, facing the bed and she pulled off her running shoes and running shorts. She stood with her legs well apart and I saw that my eighteen-year-old mistress was smooth. When she saw me looking, she informed me that she got a Brazilian wax once a month from somebody named Gretchen.

I wasn't certain of Gretchen was one of Olivia's friends or an employee who worked in a waxing salon, but rather than give me time to ask questions, Olivia grabbed the back of my head and forced my face up against her hairless vulva.

"Show me what all those other women taught you, slave," Olivia demanded and she jammed my face against her pussy. I had used my tongue on Darya, Katherine Van Noord and a variety of other women. I'd learned what sort of things got the best responses, and I used that knowledge on Olivia. She began to squirm and make appreciative noises almost immediately.

"Ahhh," she exclaimed wordlessly as her hips gyrated and she spread her thighs even further apart. And when I found her clitoris, it was swollen and already beginning to emerge from its hood.

Angel stood there and watched as I licked her sister to orgasm. I thought that was a little weird. In most families, wouldn't this be considered too private and intimate and experience to share with your siblings? Oh well, I decided that perhaps twins had a different dynamic than most siblings. Maybe twins did everything together. Anyway, I was a slave, so my opinion didn't matter. I was just there to follow orders.

"Oh! Oooh! Ohhhhh! Uh! Aaaahhhh!!" she gasped and panted as I lapped at her pussy and sucked at her hard, swollen clit. Her vagina was dripping wet and tasted strangely like a lightly sweet dessert wine. In my experience with eating pussy, no two women taste exactly alike, although Olivia's taste came as a surprise.

I worked my tongue up into her vagina and probed as deep as I was able. Olivia moaned and screamed so loud I feared one of the servants would smash the door open to make certain Olivia wasn't being killed.

I licked Olivia's vagina and sucked her hard clit into my mouth. Her juices spilled out of her and I licked them up as best I could before they dripped down her thighs. And when I had licked her clean, she had me stand so she could kiss me on the mouth and taste her own juices.

It was a long, passionate kiss. She worked her tongue into my mouth and our tongues danced erotically against each other as we kissed, and when she pulled away, we were both gasping for air. "My beautiful boy," she said as she gasped for air, "My sweet, beautiful boy."

"You need to share," Angel protested, "He's my sweet, beautiful boy too."

For the next three hours, Angel and Olivia used me for their entertainment and sexual pleasure. At some point the twins ended up completely naked and I was ordered to perform for them. Mostly they wanted my mouth between their thighs, however, they also wanted me to regale them with stories of my previous erotic experiences and what previous masters and mistresses had done to me.

While I spoke, Olivia and her sister touched me all over, they gripped my cock, fondled my balls, grabbed my ass and even played with my asshole. They acted like they'd never seen a naked man before, and maybe they hadn't. Olivia and Angel were young, and they grew up without brothers in their household. I might have been the first naked man they'd ever encountered.

Of course the way they kept taking my cock into their hands, it didn't take long before I became hard again. My teenage mistresses were fascinated by the way a man's cock could go from soft to hard. They were also amazed at how it grew larger as it grew hard. They acted like it was magic and they asked me dozens of questions about the male anatomy, like how many times I could cum per day, how long I could stay hard, where was my prostate gland located and what role did the prostate play in a man's sexual arousal and his orgasms.

As a slave, I felt that I was fortunate that they spent so much time asking me questions instead of taking a riding crop to my ass, raping me with an oversized dildo or chaining me to a whipping post. It didn't occur to me until later that they were gathering information that they could use against me. They wanted to know what sort of indignities would shock and traumatize me the most, and I foolishly assisted them in gaining that knowledge.