A Stirrup at Work

Story Info
Newbie sexworker needs to give a centaur client some relief.
5.4k words
4.72
11.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________

Stella nervously played with her long silver hair as she waited to be called in.

She had brushed it so much her hairbrush was ready to catch fire this morning, but she loved how soft and silky it was now.

After a few moments more, a friendly voice called her name from the other room, so she stood up, straightened her dress and made sure her heels were fastened properly before moving to the door and going through with a sensual swagger.

The madam's office was very lovely, an ample and well lit room with three big windows at the back, a functional but elegant working desk and a myriad of eclectic decorations, including some interesting... toys.

Most probably gifts from old clients and co-workers.

Stella did a little curtsy and smiled at the madam, a middle-aged goblin woman that nonetheless looked absolutely stunning to her.

She was dressed in a gorgeous black dress that left little to the imagination, some rather vertigo inducing red heels and some lovely jewellery, all topped off with a colourful feather in her black hair.

It should have looked silly, but the madam was really pulling it off.

"Welcome!" the madam said, her large eyes with striking red irises making her feel as if she couldn't hide anywhere from her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, madam," said Stella with her best smile.

The madam raised her hand and smiled.

"Please, lovely, call me Silk, everyone does around here," she said, extending her hand towards a comfortable chair in front of her.

Stella smiled back at her and sat down on the chair as Silk was requesting she did.

The lovely cascade of light was bathing her bronze skin, making its shining golden hue more noticeable.

Stella felt a little ping of pride, she liked taking care of her skin and despite the stress she felt she had done a great job today.

Silk came from behind the desk and sat in the chair beside her, her tiny yet shapely legs dangling from her seat.

Despite her sharp teeth, her smile was very welcoming and made Stella feel safe in her company.

"Well then, tell me, what made you want to work here?" the goblin lady asked as she light herself something akin to a cigarette, but that smelled of more like an aromatic herb.

Stella shuffled on her seat and placed her hands on her thighs.

"Well, I think it's probably similar to the story of others here..." she started to say while trying to maintain eye contact with the attractive goblin woman, "I've always been... active, in the intimate department, I just like having fun with my body."

Silk nodded along to her, clearly understanding what she meant.

"And after trying several jobs and not finding them very fun, I heard about this place and frankly, it sounded very interesting."

The goblin madam smiled as she listened, letting her know it was ok to continue.

"After doing some research on the place, I decided to visit on an open night, and everyone seemed very happy here," she continued, "after that, I decided to talk with reception to try and apply."

"And I'm very glad you did so," said Silk leaning towards her, "if what you told me about yourself is true, you will probably find it very fun, and it pays very well, but it can be exhausting, so we have lots of people taking long breaks and then coming back."

"In those interims sometimes they move or settle down, so it is always good to meet new talent like you," Silk said before taking a hit of her cigarette.

"Also, I think you are the first person ever that has joined us with your particular background, I think that will make you pretty popular," the madam said.

Stella nodded, people found it shocking sometimes that she was so... effusive when it came to sex and relationships, everyone expects an aasimar to be more straight-laced.

"Yeah, people do find it curious that I find it so easy to be intimate and love others, but I've honestly stopped paying it too much attention," Stella said.

Silk giggled and moved back from the chair to her desk, getting some papers ready, as her cigarette let out a small line of smoke on her ashtray.

"Then let me ask you some things to make sure we pair you with the right jobs," she said, getting her pen ready.

"Tell me, who are you open to work with? Any genders or types you limit yourself too?" she asked with genuine curiosity.

Stella crossed her legs and smiled, blushing a bit.

"Honestly? I'm open to almost everything," she said with complete honesty, "I prefer boys, but girls, enbys... they can all be super cute."

Silk gave her a toothy grin and bit her pen sensually. Stella gave her back a complicit smile.

"Now, I prefer penises, I just find it lots of fun to play with them and make my partner moan, but again, anything goes" Stella said giggling.

The madam winked at her.

"You and I are going to get along, if one day you're up to it, we should do a job together," Silk smiled while scribbling on her papers.

Stella did an excited little clap.

"That would be so much fun!" she said excitedly, "count me in."

Silk laughed and took a whiff of her cigarette.

"Now, speaking about a job, I have something I think you're really going to like, if you trust me" the goblin madam said with a steamy tone.

Stella thought for a second, noticing her body already getting excited just from Silk's mischievous tone.

"OK! Let's try this idea of yours," she said, giggling and blushing a bit.

Silk grinned at her and rubbed her hands playfully.

"Did the others tells you the usual going rates? This would be an exotic client," Silk said, making sure Stella understood how much she'd be paid.

Stella nodded with a smile.

"Yep! They told me the going rates and signed off on them, it looks really generous," said Stella, more interested in the client than the money, at least at that moment," and exotic sounds... interesting."

Silk grinned from ear to ear in a complicit way.

"Excellent! Come with me, gorgeous," she said as she rubbed her cigarette on the ashtray and moved towards the door.

Stella followed her close, giddy for whatever the obviously naughty goblin gal had in mind.

Their heels made nice and firm sounds on the wooden floor, moving past different hallways, rooms with different signs and numbers on them, some letting some wet and dirty sounds slip out.

"So," said Silk as they walked through the manor, "we have a very lovely regular in today."

"The girl who normally attends him is sick today, so I need someone to take the job," said the goblin madam with a cheeky smile, "this is where you come in,"

Stella gave the sexy goblin a grin back as she looked backwards towards her.

"What kind of customer?" the aasimar asked, intrigued.

"One with a bit of an... exotic body, you'll see," Silk said with a wink.

Stella was very intrigued, and she played with her dress, thinking what kind of person she'd be attending.

They were on the ground floor, and this wing seemed to house some of the bigger bedrooms with ample hallways.

Silk made her way to a couple of impressively large double doors that made Stella feel as small to them as the madam was to her.

She could feel her stomach doing acrobatics in her belly, both contending with a little fear and a lot of excitement.

With a nod of her head, Silk asked her to help with the door, and without making much of a ruckus, both beautiful ladies made it inside.

It was a wide room with furniture pushed towards the wall rather than the middle of the floor, with a couple of high windows letting some lovely light in while making it hard to spy on the people inside.

Waiting in the middle of the room, and nursing a glass of some drink, was what Stella quickly gathered was her customer...

A centaur.

Her eyes widened as she took a quick glance at him.

The "human" part of his body was that of a well toned and cared for middle-aged man, with a short reddish beard and slightly darker shoulder-length hair.

His features were soft and friendly, and he gave her a lovely smile when his brown eyes met with hers.

Below his human waist, as expected, was the body of a strong chocolate brown stallion, brimming with energy and muscle.

Stella could see how this would qualify as an "exotic" customer. Not that she minded, as Silk had gathered from their short conversation.

A stupid, playful grin crossed her face as she tried not to giggle like a little girl.

"Agamitrius!" said Silk, raising her hands as she advanced towards the centaur with a smile, "so good to see you again."

The stallion man knelt partially on the floor, so he could lift Silk in a hug and exchange a pair of kisses on the cheeks with her.

"Please Silk, Mitri is fine," he said with a big smile as he gave her a nice squeeze in his arms.

The madam giggled as she was let on the floor again and tapped him on one of his horse legs.

"But saying your name is so fun! I love when Sarah tries to say it while she's cumming her brains out," Silk's evil grin made Stella's heart do a somersault and her nethers to get considerably wet.

Mitri let out a loud, hearty laugh that made Stella giggle nervously while racing through the stuff she'd have to do with a customer like this.

"Speaking of Sarah, I heard she's sick?" asked the centaur politely, looking at Silk.

"Indeed, poor thing is bedridden and coughing her lungs out, I'll go check on her later," she said tilting her head, as if she was thinking or worrying about her charge, "nevertheless, I couldn't leave you hanging, so I brought Stella here to take care of you."

The lovely aasimar woman did a cutesy wave at Mitri, go beamed her a lovely smile and waved back.

"Never seen you around here before, are you new?" he said, stretching a hand to her.

Stella held his strong hand and started having very dirty thoughts of where she'd like those fingers.

She shook her head a bit, trying to regain her composure, and smiled back at him, shaking his hand.

"Indeed! Today is my first day!" she said excitedly, "I've never been with someone like you... I'm very excited."

Silk laughed and gently tapped her on the back.

"I've only known Stella briefly, but I'd put money on she being pure fire," the madam said, looking at the new girl with confidence.

Stella played with her hair coquettishly, looking away.

"Please, you're going to make me blush," she said, biting her lip.

"You look cute when you blush, so I'm not complaining," said Mitri with a grin.

Stella blushed more and looked down, finding herself a bit smitten with her client.

"Right!" said Silk, brining the conversation back down to earth, "Stella, Mitri here is a regular customer, and he is an absolute delight to work with."

Mitri seemed he was going to be the one to blush now.

"Due to his... physique, it's hard for him to relieve himself, so he comes to us to help him in a more intimate way."

Stella nodded at Silk and smiled a Mitri with a giggle.

"Understood, boss," said the aasimar girl with a nod.

Silk nodded back at her with approval.

"Remember, here in Paradise we don't just give our customers relief, but also intimacy, so make sure to take good care of him," the madam said before turning over to the centaur who quickly focused his attention on the goblin lass, "and Mitri, remember she is not Sarah, so make sure to check with her at every step to make sure you don't cross any lines."

Both Stella and Mitri nodded effusively back at Silk.

"Of course Silk, I really value the company of you and your people, so I wouldn't do anything without checking with her first," said the centaur with a serious face, communicating clearly that he understood what the madam was telling him.

"And I will make sure my handsome client goes home the happiest he has been all month," said Stella, giving Mitri a wink.

Silk nodded back at both with a smile.

"Excellent," she said while looking for a chair in the room, "since this is Stella's first time, do either of you mind if I stay to make sure her first time goes well?"

Something popped in Stella's mind. Normally, having your boss overseeing your job would be very stressful, but the idea of having Silk ogling her with her gorgeous red eyes made her blood boil with arousal.

"I... don't mind... not at all..." said Stella trying to hide how horny it made her.

Mitri assented back at Stella and Silk.

"Same here, it was the same with Sarah's first time with me, and I think it's fair," he said before smirking at the madam, "besides, I like the sound of your moans if you like what you see, Silk."

The goblin lass laughed and raised her hands in a surrendering motion before answering.

"Guilty as charged, if things go well I plan to thoroughly enjoy the show," she said, getting comfortable.

Both Mitri and Stella smiled back at Silk and then turned to each other.

The sultry aasimar leaned against the handsome centaur and caressed his human belly with one of her silky fingers.

"Well then big boy, I'm yours for the hour," she said, biting her lip sensually.

"Just go ahead and do as you please with me, if you do anything I don't like, I'll let you know," Stella said while giving him naughty pleading eyes.

Mitri let out a long breath, obvious aroused by her words, one of his legs clapping a hoof against the wooden floor almost like a tick.

After taking a second to compose himself, Mitri scooped Stella into his arms as if she wasn't more than a rag doll.

The cute aasimar laughed like a little girl, shocked he was so strong on his human side. He cradled her in his arms, leaning his face towards her.

Stella took the cue immediately and planted a salacious kiss on his lips.

His soft beard tickled her, making her grin and giggle, and she wrapped her arms around his head as if they were silken ribbons.

Mitri continued kissing her, making small happy grunts that Stella found immensely cute, just as his hands explored her legs and moved onto her hips and thighs, right under her dress.

Stella made no attempt in silencing a dirty moan that came out of her just as he slid his hands on her along her bronze skin and groped her firm ass cheek.

"You have good hands, handsome," she said, playfully caressing his chest as she gave him little nips on his lips.

He kept kissing and groping her as Stella started getting small sniffs of a strong animalistic smell. It punched her right on her sinuses, but despite its strength, she found herself craving more.

Sensually, she buried her face against his neck and took a nice whiff, landing a few precious kisses on his neck as she did so.

"I love your smell," she said while giving him one of her best and filthiest looks.

Mitri responded by grinning and giving her another long and passionate kiss, all while gently sliding her panties down her legs.

He carefully rotated her in his arms, holding her back against his chest as he held her by the left thigh.

With his right hand, he pulled her other leg upwards and slid down his hand sensually, grabbing her by her mound while pressing her leg and body against his with the back of his arm.

Stella felt exposed but safe in his arms, and tried to relax as he started to tease her lower lips with two of his fingers.

"I thought I was the one here to please you, handsome," she said, throwing her head back and happily moaning.

He kissed her head as he slipped two fingers into her nethers, her warm pussy wet and welcoming.

Stella squirmed in delight, gyrating her hips to feel him even more.

"But you are pleasing to me, gorgeous, I love your little moans and how wet your pussy is for me," he said with a cheeky smile.

She giggled and gave him a lascivious look with her golden eyes. It must have had some effect, because a whinny escaped his throat as he smashed his hoof on the floor and his lips passionately landed on hers.

Stella's body contracted in his hands, moans of delight feeling the room. She wiggled as she panted on his lips, their eyes locked as if entranced by each other.

His fingers dug deep inside her, they were so thick, Stella felt almost like a stuffed sock. She was so wet, his rough fingering felt nice and smooth, her pussy squeezing him as if wanting to milk whatever was inside her.

"Cum for me, gorgeous," he said, his nose touching hers as she felt about ready to cry from delight.

It's not like she could deny his wish, her pussy tingled as a lovely orgasm overtook her. The aasimar's lovely body twitched non-stop in his hands, her head thrown back against his shoulder, almost as if she was posing for a beautiful painting.

Stella panted as she lifted her left hand and caressed his stubble, moving his face closer, so she could passionately kiss her client, her silky tongue playing with his.

"Fuck, that was good..." Stella said, giving out little moans as he pulled his fingers out and gently caressed her pussy lips, "you sure know how to use your hands."

Mitri giggled for her as he kissed her forehead, slowly moving her body to cradle her in his arms.

"My father insisted I learn how to shoot a bow, family tradition," he said as she enjoyed her afterglow, "made me pretty good with holding things with these two fingers."

Stella chuckled and nuzzled his chest, her heels dangling cutely from his arms, almost as if she was a doll or a little girl, she really enjoyed the feeling.

"As lovely as this is, we're on a timer, and I'm sure you're even more pent-up now, big guy!" Stella said, kissing his cheek.

Mitri let out a long sigh and smiled.

"You're not wrong, gorgeous," he said as he kissed her forehead.

Stella giggled again and pointed down to let him know she was ready.

He carefully placed her on the ground as she wobbled a bit on her heels, her legs still a bit limp after her rough fingering.

"OK, let's see what I'm working with," she said, biting her lip as he checked his undercarriage.

Unsurprisingly, Mitri was fully erect, and a massive equine phallus had unfolded from his loins, almost dragging on the floor.

Even though she was expecting it, Stella's eyes widened in shock and surprise.

It was so big and meaty, almost as long as she was tall, and it was giving her whiffs of that raw animalistic smell that she had been catching before.

She felt her hips clench as her pussy ached with need, even despite her recent orgasm.

"Oh my, it seems I have a *lot* of work ahead of me," she said with a stupid grin.

Mitri, in a really cute turn of events, blushed at her words and looked away with a smile.

Stella grinned back at him and started undressing herself, realizing this was going to be messy.

She placed her things next to Silk's chair.

The gorgeous goblin madam was obviously enjoying the show, her nipples hard as tacks under her tight dress, and she was not shy about it.

"Enjoying yourself, boss?" Stella said, giving her a wink.

"You bet, lovely, now let's see how you handle him and I might do more than just looking," she said winking back.

Stella gave her a naughty look and picked up a cushion from the corner before coming back to a very excited Mitri.

The stallion was grinning ear to ear, but his need was more than apparent, he was slowly swaying side to side and his body was tense, giving the impression of a valve about to burst.

She approached him sensually, caressing his right flank with the tips of her fingers, all while he feasted on her completely naked body.

"I suspect there's going to be some waterworks in a bit, so thought I rather get ready," she said while giving him a cute wink.

Mitri blushed a bit and held the back of his neck with an excited expression.

12