A Stirrup at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not going to lie, it feels like I'm about to burst, so you're probably right..." he said with surprising shyness.

Stella grabbed a jar of lube from one of the well-equipped shelves in the room and knelt on the floor, using the cushion she had borrowed from the corner to protect her knees from the hard wooden floor.

Carefully, almost with reverence, she started to caress the absolutely massive phallus, moving her soft hands along it as it twitched for her delight.

"Don't worry handsome, mommy Stella is going to take really good care of you," the aasimar said with such fire in her voice, she could feel all of Mitri twitch in anticipation.

She held the length of the member by resting it on the palm of one of her hands as she started kissing and licking his length.

It had a surprisingly smooth texture, and its aroma was driving her mad with ravenous hunger.

The lovely woman aimed the equine cock towards her lips and gently but with passionate intensity, she started kissing the tip, giving it long dirty licks as she caressed and stroked as much of his length as she could.

Mitri let out a dirty sigh as he felt her attention, his body almost struggling to stay in place due to the intensity of his need.

Stella loved his reactions and continued building up her rhythm, slowly moving her hands back towards the base of his cock as she let the tip rest against her belly, drooling its thick and warm juices over her.

She gently held his massive testes on her hands, so warm they were threatening to burn a hole on her palms, just as she rubbed her cheek again the rest of his member.

Mitri let out a loud whinny which sounded like a mix of excitement and pain, clearly enjoying her service but also so pent-up it must have been uncomfortable for him.

Moving quickly to do what her customer needed, Stella slid backwards and gently held the end of the massive cock with both her hands as she started suckling and licking the flared tip.

She allowed herself to drift off as she did so, her tongue exploring it with abandon as the smell and taste threatened with knocking her out in a horny drunken haze.

The gorgeous stallion's whimpers, though, let her know that as good as it was, he needed something faster, more intense.

And as she nibbled the tip like a playful kitten, an idea came to her dirty little mind.

"Handsome, can you drag that table closer for us? The short one against the wall," she asked him without letting go of his cock.

The cute stallion trembled, but clumsily reached for the table and moved it without any trouble, placing it in front of him.

"This one?" he said, clearly struggling to think.

Stella kissed his belly from below and gave him a loving pat.

"That's the one, I have an idea," she said as slowly, but surely, she started to lather his cock with an abundant amount of lube.

Mitri stomped his hoof on the ground again as the fresh and cold feeling of the lube made him shiver, he leaned forward slightly, his body trying to get comfortable under so many hormones fighting inside him.

Stella continued her labour carefully, till there was not an inch of the mighty cock that wasn't glistening with nicely scented lubricant.

Happy with her work, she crawled from under the stallion and sensually got on the table, invitingly spreading herself for him on it as her eyes burned with hunger for her customer.

"Oh lovely, this is very hot, but we've tried a couple of times with Sarah and I can only go in a bit, it's nice, but I rarely can cum from it alone," he said, biting his lip as he clearly enjoyed Stella's naked body before him.

She shook her head and giggled, beaconing with her finger for him to move in closer anyway.

"Hot, but not what I had in mind, handsome, trust me," she said, placing her hands on her inner thighs as she teased him with her glistening pussy.

Mitri swallowed nervously and moved as she was asking, carefully moving his cock towards her.

Because of how it almost dragged on the floor, Stella used her feet to gently lift Mitri's cock towards her body, and gingerly squeezed in between her thighs as he slid closer to her pussy.

However, instead of aiming it in, like Mitri was expecting, she ushered for him to keep moving forward.

"Huh?" the stallion said, confused but aroused, if his quick breath was any indication.

"All of me is going to be a nice mare pussy for you, handsome," Stella said, coiling her arms and legs around the phallus as it slid over her body.

A loud moan escaped the centaur, as his cock became trapped against Stella's warm body. It was so lubed that it was sliding happily against her silken skin, the base of his shaft rubbing against her burning pussy, while his tip was nested between her generous breasts.

She clung tightly to it, so it was the closest thing to a pussy that he could get today, she was even crossing her slender legs over the member, the front of her feet slid under his testes, so he could feel their warmth on his skin.

"Wow, Stella, this feels... very nice," Mitri said, clearly struggling to form sentences.

The lovely aasimar giggled and tightened her grip a bit more, teasing him.

"Come on you handsome stallion, start moving, I'm all yours," she said, genuinely looking forward to the experience.

She didn't need to entice him further, the lovely Mitri started thrusting, gently at first, but it didn't take him long to feel comfortable and move as if his life depended on it.

Stella adored the feeling of the massive slab of pulsating meat against her body, making sure she gripped it tight, so she was as good as any mare's pussy.

Most of the job was being done by her smooth thighs, that were being forcefully parted as he thrust like a piston, making sloppy wet sounds as she pressed her hungry pussy against his slick shaft.

With her forearms, she made sure his tip kept hitting her ample bosom, squeezing between them as they became a mess of lube and Mitri's leaking cock.

She could literally feel the pressure building inside him, and as his moans became more and more desperate, the savage build-up continued.

Her feet gently pressed against his testicles as she clenched tighter and higher for her lovely customer, who was totally lost at the moment, his voiced replaced by pleasant and almost pained whines and stallion noises.

Stella relaxed with her eyes half closed, her pussy getting a nice rubbing as the rest of her skin enjoyed the slick sensation of being a living sex toy for him. Her focus drifted to his undercarriage, the equine part of him almost vibrating with intense breaths.

"I... can't..." said Mitri between troubled breaths.

In response, Stella pressed her breasts closer to his flared leaking tip, her thighs tightened harder against him while she moved them along his shaft and her feet rubbed his testes gently.

The breathless, almost agonizing whine told her everything she needed to know.

"Cum for me, gorgeous, cum for mommy Stella," she said while licking her lips.

And she didn't need to say more, with a final thrust, Mitri pretty much exploded between her breasts.

Stella could feel as the insane flow of cum travelled down his shaft and splattered all across her breasts, chest, neck and chin. She even felt the shot on her jaw.

It kept going and going and going, long streams of thick musky cum threatening to drown her, while Mitri let out the most heartfelt sigh of relief that Stella had ever heard.

Getting drowsy from her own arousal and Mitri's smell, she herself had a little delightful orgasm, her pussy twitching against his cock as her hips trusted against him.

She happily rubbed the ungodly amounts of cum over her breasts and belly, enjoying its sticky warmth, no really caring about the obvious long wash she'd have to deal with later.

In the other side of the room, Silk moaned with a wry and naughty smile, her fingers had slipped under her dress and into her own needy pussy, and she seemed ready to have her own orgasm thanks to the show.

Stella smiled at her as her boss trembled in aroused delight as she finished, throwing a wink at the lovely aasimar.

"Did I do well, then?" Stella asked her as she gently ushered Mitri to move up further ahead, so she could play and lick his flared up tip, which was still somehow shooting small loads of cum.

Silk grinned ear to ear and got herself comfortable on the chair again, using a handkerchief to clean her hand.

"From here it looked like you did a splendid job, but we should really ask your customer," said the lovely madam, looking at the relieved stallion.

Mitri took a minute to breath and temper himself, his body still shaking from his powerful orgasm, before speaking with both women.

"It was... amazing," he said, still struggling for breath.

Stella giggled from under him, landing a long kiss on the tip of his cock that made him let out a surprised whinny.

"Well, we still have time, so if you don't mind me helping me wash, I can make sure I milk out every single drop inside you..." she said, in her best enticing voice.

There was a short pause as Mitri took a long breath, his human arms resting on his sides.

"I would love that, very much," he said as he stroked his sides, still reeling from the pleasant afterglow of his orgasm.

Silk got down from her chair and straightened her dress a bit before heading for the door with a sensual sway.

"I'll go ask someone to bring you some stuff to clean each other with," she said with a grin, "oh, and I suspect if Sarah ever decides to take a break or is out for some reason, Mitri here will be one of your regulars, Stella."

Mitri nodded back at the madam, definitely a satisfied customer.

"Oh absolutely, thank you so much for bringing her today, Silk," he said, and he bent his human body forwards, so he could peek a little under his equine bottom, "and thank you for such wonderful attention."

Stella winked at him as she rested, playing with his relaxing cock.

"My pleasure handsome, you're a delight to work with," she said, having sincerely had a good time.

Not bad for a first day, she thought, she could definitely get used to this place.

Time would tell what other interesting customers she'd had, but for today, her focus was on Mitri, and she was going to make doubly sure he never forgot his visit.

12