All Comments on 'A Stitch in Time Pt. 07'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 257 Comments (Page 2)
JakesZAJakesZAalmost 14 years ago
Wonderfull

I began reading this last night and ended up finishing the story this morning, thank you for missing a good nights sleep, you had me hanging on your every word. Absolutely fantastic.

ProxyAccountProxyAccountalmost 14 years ago
Horrible Ending To a Great Series

I really liked this series... up until this last part. The way that Tanya, Cameron, and Rachel was handled felt really rushed. Up to this point, everything was developed in a progressive fashion and the reader could see where things were going. All of a sudden, it's like WTF? Tanya is just going to jump ship at the dance and boff a guy just because he's the right religion/race? Nowhere did I get the impression that she was that shallow of a bitch. That was some seriously bad sock-puppetry. All of a sudden a Cammie is the main character's love again? WTF? Again. The main character turns down Rachel and hooks her up? WTF? Again. Lynn made sense because he was in a relationship with Tanya, but the sudden resurgence of feelings that the reader is given no good indication of is pretty silly. This part needs rewriting.

Senrab13Senrab13almost 14 years ago
Too Good To Be Free

I buy a lot of books. This story was much better than most I've read lately. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

That was absolutely fantastic. I'm speechless, and seeing as it's 3 am, extremely tired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutley unimaginably wonderful

Can't seem to find the correct words to describe this "Edit every positive word in the dictonary". But what I can say is, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow...

I actually make a note to only read good books or pieces of literature, and I must say that this story is as great as any I have read. Truly Brilliant.

I'll admit, I didn't like the way that Tanya left him, but in the end it all worked out fine and I enjoyed it brilliantly. Kudos to you.

pagemasterpagemasterover 13 years ago
Hell Yeah!

I really enjoyed the entire series! Very well written. The second the idea that the ending did feel a little rushed, but overall, it was a really excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved it, very cool idea, keep on writing[other stories, of course :P], please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

the best...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!!!!

This is the third time I have read this story. It just keeps getting better each time. Thank you for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank You!

Thank you for sharing your talent and creating this story. I found myself caring about the characters and was grateful for the happy ending.

Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

Thank you. That was amazing.

Hale1Hale1over 13 years ago
Thanx!

Please don't stop, and let us know your published name when you have one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The tires....they screeched to a halt when

In the course of half a page, you threw away the relationship between Tanya and Trick, I now have no desire to read the rest of the story. You expect me to believe that after Trick wrote a paper on Passion about Tanya and himself that he would simply be ok with passing her off to another guy, in the middle of a formal dance, to hang out with an ex. And you want me to feel ok that even thought Tanya and Trick have matured with each other throughout the story that she would pass of their relationship just because some guy shows up and he is Jewish.

I understand that Tanya and Trick may not be destined to go the distance but the simple ease in which you passed off their relationship was such a violent break of character that I found myself unwilling to finish the rest of the story. Maybe if you spent more time developing the Rabbit character I would be more willing to go with it but honestly other then the fact that he is Jewish I cannot remember a single trait about him as of writing the comment.

Up until that point i very much enjoyed your story. The main characters were very well constructed and the plot flowed remarkably well. I just left feeling like I just watched a M Night Shyamalan movie. It was good up until the end, then i just walk away felling mad and saying that was stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"Your other option is...."

Ahahaha! Loved the humour in your story. Things like "Your other option is an F, Mr. Sterling" and the hilarious payoff to reading all about the infield whatchamacallit. (Not a baseball fan, sorry)

I'm not sure I totally agree with the sudden change of character of Tiffany. People don't flip a switch from selfish to generous and empathetic. These basic human traits are very resistant to change. Such story points did pop me out of the story for a moment....but they were few and far between.

I love a story which has a point and a plot to it and is not a mere collection of sexual escapades with no rhyme or reason. I can't get interested in the sex if I'm not interested in the characters. Thanks for a wonderful read. This is the first story that I feel is worth a 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

The story as a whole was really great... the guy wasn't too conceited and had flaws, as so many of the men in stories seem to be these self-obsessed sex gods who do no wrong... I love the humour about his size and wanting to read sex for dummies, even him not knowing when the girl had climaxed. I think the build up of the main character was fabulous, but I do wish there had been more development of the relationship between Trick and Cammie, as I wasn't aware until the formal that either had feelings for the other, so it all seemed very sudden.

Apart from that, brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it

Very well written. The dialogue was excellent, the story changed directions and had surprises. I read it in one day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A+

That story earned you an A+

murphy117murphy117about 13 years ago
Quasi-disappointment

Another user commented that the story screeches to a halt at the point when Tanya and Cammie essentially switch places. I sort of agree.

That caused me some anger when I read it, because there was this budding relationship between Tanya and Trick, into which he had put a lot of work. Suddenly, that was all gone because Rabbit is a nice Jewish boy.

Now, this fits into elements in the story. Tanya discussed that her parents wanted her to marry a Jewish man. The other half of the story, the Trick/Cammie reunion, also fits. There is history there, and clearly it had been unresolved. So neither of those is terrible in their own right.

However, the abruptness with which Trick and Tanya throw away their relationship is startling. There was, for me, a hope that the two would find a way to overcome their relationship ambiguity, rather than simply ignore it or break up. Or, maybe the problem with her parents (who liked Trick) were too much to overcome. Fine, but that was not explored. Instead, it just disappeared.

Instead, we are left with a broken relationship that both parties are perfectly fine breaking, so that Tanya can be with a character we barely know at all. This, to me, was the biggest problem. I couldn't get over it, particularly because I enjoyed the characters and the dilemmas of this story so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank You

I've never posted a comment and this is my first. This story was beyond excellent and I look forward to reading your other works. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
would you believe two in one night!

Just want to tell you that your writing is so good! I read two stories back to back! In one night. Yawn, need to sleep and read the rest...

KraktreeKraktreealmost 13 years ago

While overall this was an excellent series I have to say I was rather annoyed at the Tanya/Trick relationship ending. You spent a good 6 and a half chapters building up their relationship only to suddenly have them break up for two minor characters? This was the biggest flaw in the story for me. The relationship between Tanya and Trick felt far more natural and developed than any other in the story and would have been a more satisfying conclusion if they could have overcome their difficulties.

DreamrootDreamrootalmost 13 years ago
Another one of those stories that captures me

I haven´t commented on any other chapter in this story, and thats becous I diden´t stop reading until I finished this one.

Yeah, haven´t slept in awhile, not good to be up this long, but hey, its my vaccation!

Thanks, and keep writhing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

Thoughgt the Cammie-Trick relationship needed a little more detail. Well, a lot more detail. Thanks for the story though, it WAS a really good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what happened???

You went thru the whole thing with him dating the tanya girl, then all of a suddrn at the end he ended up with cammie, I would have likes for you to go into more detail of their relationship. Its also very sad that you made his mother die, I don't see the point in that. Also, at the beginning when his dads wife made tthat remarl about wishing that babys was theirs, that's just gross and it didn't fit in your story at all, you should have left that part out because it implies that they had been having sex, and you don't just have a happy little family in the end if your fckin your dads wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stayed up all night!

couldn't stop reading the remarkable story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing story

I got hooked immediately. You could publish this. Great plot, great character building, wonderfully clear writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

this is the kind of story I like. well written, a real story line and just enough raunchy sex to make it interesting. Good work.

TruGentMuldunTruGentMuldunover 12 years ago

I read this story straight through, it is worthy of publication.

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
No...thank you!

This is a truley amazing story. I can't say much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the very Best

I think the whole series "A Stitch in Time" is the best Literotica story I have read.

Thanks MarshAlien

holydemon00holydemon00over 12 years ago
Good topic on religion discrimination

It can be about as disgusting as racial discrimination. It's also ironic that Trick reacts negatively to Stephie's "that Jew girls", while completely ignoring Tanya's just-as-pejorative "Shiksa". But I guess we just have to live with the everyday hypocrisy, like how I love my homophobic parents.

Otherwise, great story in general. But I can't say I like the ending with Cammie, even though I could pretty much see the ending from the beginning. It feels like the author doesn't know how to end the romantic melodrama and decides to rush for a rudimentary solution. Maybe somewhere in my mind, I was hoping that Patrick can push through the religious barrier for his love, and set myself up disappointment

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
TO SAVE A NINE

one must 1st save one. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this is good enough

for a movie script. bravo.

ToadenToadenover 12 years ago
6 hours

That is exactly how long it took to read the entire series. I read it all in one go and loved every moment of it. Exceptional and I mean EXCEPTIONAL writing here! Keep it up! Favorites all around for you!

ChaamChaamover 12 years ago
Thank you so much

for sharing this with us. I love your writing style so much it absolutely didn't matter that I have no idea about baseball and the american education system (I'm from Switzerland). I especially love how you write dialogues, one of my absolute favorites was the scene where he pairs Lynn off with Bob! I would absolutely pay for this, please continue the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Spotted a typo

Page 4. Fiancee refers to the woman in an affianced couple. Fiance is her husband to be. Other than that pathetically minor point, it's a wonderful and enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent !!

Why can't more stories be like this one ? Guy gets the girl , all his friends get the girl too. Hell even the lawyer gets a girlfriend. A woman follows her dreams . The stepmother becomes part of the family and the sisters have everything for them too. Who needs all the sad stories that make u cry?

SpudnickSpudnickabout 12 years ago
Wow

Just finished reading the series straight through. It was a great way to spend my Sunday and sad to see that its over. I will definitely be moving on to check out your other works.

MadBrownMadBrownabout 12 years ago
Long but more than worth he time.

An extremely well written story. Took a while to read it but every minute was well worth the time. I had to force myself to take a break. I was a bit disappointed that Tanya and Trick did not wind up together as I believe it is next to impossible for the "friends with benefits" relationship to not end disastrously.

NapsNapsalmost 12 years ago

I started reading at 03:19. Figured I'd read for an hour. I finished reading at 11:22. A very well spent 8 hours. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Excellent work of literature, I enjoyed reading through this story and seeing it unfold. I am glad to see how it ended, it shows a real sense of emotion throughout it and gives a happy ending to it that is to be enjoyed and looked upon in awe and amazement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hip Hip Hooray x 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What the fuck was this man? You wasted the plot completely... You wrote abt 10,000 words abt tanya and then suddenly cammie is the one? I dont know what obsession u literotica guys have about absolutely fucking a story up in the last chapter. U austin_erotica whitesabretooth all of u guys simply loose it in the end...DISGUSTING. Wasted so much of my fucking time.

tompo296tompo296over 11 years ago
Bravo

I really enjoyed your tale, Well Done. I was wondering if you would continue to see if Patrick would meet up with "Santa" again... I must concur with Kraktree and Proxy Account over their feeling about Tanya and Trick's demise. Tanya's character came across as being very shallow. Shame there. A fabulous series though definitely 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Category

It's a fine yarn, but it is neither science fiction nor fantasy. Why was it placed in that folder?

technowildytechnowildyover 11 years ago
absolutly brilliant story

by far the best i have read so far, and in my opinion going to be incredibly tough to find a better one. 5* - without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

pathetic....tanya should have died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How Many

High School Seniors, much less Freshman are this mature?

Other than that, quite a good read. Well paced plot, character development, excellent grasp of the English language

All it all one of the best reads on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very well written....however....

This is a very good story, albeit a little embellished. Rarely is there that much star material in one stud senior. Kids aren't quite like these, even today. It does lack some character development that would have made it rich. I love baseball. The characters could have used a dose of detail like the games received. What is it with the hop on and go anyway? Lacked some good lusty detail there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thanks

Thank you for this , Was Awsome .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sweet!

You know what's your biggest mistake in the story? Your biggest mistake was: ENDING IT!

renfrew_elitrenfrew_elitabout 11 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for a wonderful, yet too short. series. Well orchestrated, well paced, and well executed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very well written and very very entertaining

Very well written through out and very very entertaining a very good balance throughout

excessumexcessumalmost 11 years ago
Great

This was vey well organized, and well written. But I have to say he would have been a better man than me; I don't think I could have let Tanya go that easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
God DAMN, what a boring piece of shit

I was waiting for the lawsuit after Trick beat the fuck out of Andy. Maybe it happened; I don't know.

This was the single most drawn-out, boring, let's-get-to-the-fucking-goddamned-POINT story I have ever read.

Seriously, did you just want to fuck with the readers?

Zero stars. This was shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lovely

Great story I've actually read it multiple times

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Exquisite story and series, one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So good I didn't fap.

This was the best story I have ever read. Amazingly written. I loved the way you went about the whole "I just lost three fucking years of my life" situation. That guy who says "Oh this suck. It's so slow. Get to fucking!.", Go fuck yourself. This isn't some story meant for circle jerking with your buddy's. If this was a book, I would buy it. I sat down and did nothing but read this for like 8 hours. You have a gift. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Played - Nicely Handled

This is a nicely written story that explores some interesting topics. Keep writing!

rockyracoon1964rockyracoon1964over 10 years ago
Fantastic

Like I said Fantastic

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 10 years ago
A great tale!

It's nice to enjoy an erotic story and not feel dirty when you're done! Sex ideally is the ultimate expression of love; which of course, makes it's abuse seem all the worse. You do a masterful job of showing us both ends of the spectrum; and the consequences of each. I pray I never become so self-centered that I would prefer self gratification to true love!

As to the complaints about Tonya; I just have to laugh as in my experience, it was the best possible outcome. The lure of the exotic can be strong, but it is very difficult for such different cultures to mesh successfully; not to mention, he was in love with Cammie!

Thank you for your efforts; they've entertained and inspired me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THANK -YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

You really gave me somthing that i'll treasure in my lyf foreverr.........THANK-YOU MAN once more....:)))))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A kid skips through high school? C'mon.

I was slightly intrigued about this story when I read the description, myself being a pretty picky reader. That being said I have to say this was one of the most beautiful and well written stories I have come across. Other than some of the baseball rules amd details that admittedly went over my head I was able to get into the story. I shared Patrick's horror and tension realizing he had skipped three years of his life and missed so many things and found just what kind of person he had turned into. Revulsion at the lengths Stephie and her father went to, I felt the dread of the coming conflict between Lebo and the Sterling family, and of course I couldn't help but laugh at some of the quips delivered. All in all, an amazing story and I want to say thank you.

tim4tim4over 10 years ago

During the reading of this series in public (it's text, nobody looks over.), I laughed out loud more times than I can count. I'm sure people gave me looks, but imagine their faces if they knew I was reading lit. It's amazing how you can convey so many emotions, so many feelings through text. I laughed, I cried (just cringed, actually), I loved, the important thing is that I FELT. Thank you sir, Marsh Alien, for taking me on this incredible journey of the highschool life of Mr. Sterling. All the best, even though I'm almost 8 years late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Writing

An involved plot, humor, and love in many forms - a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

This was almost like reading a sequel to Ferris Buellers Day Off. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Superb

I enjoyed every chapter, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well written

You should do this for a living!!!!!

MetaWolf21MetaWolf21about 10 years ago
Keep it going with another like it.

Keep writing man this is the best book I have read in the whole year when I joined this place.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
Loved these stories...

Very well written and poignant at times... I actually felt kind of bittersweet about Tanya as well but glad things worked out so well...

Sad about the loss he had to have felt about his mom... I'm a little surprised he didn't spend more time crying about her... clearly he lived her and it had to feel worse than hearing she'd died in a car crash since he didn't even get closure - no remembered funeral for him...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for such a wonderful story. All the characters were so well developed, it was easy slipping into the world you lovingly crafted. The good times and the bad times, bittersweet sorrows and gentle loves. You are truly talented, and I feel so much richer for taking the time to read this.

cdog21cdog21almost 10 years ago
Loved it!

I read this from start to finish and I absolutely loved it. Though I was expecting Santa to show up again and offer Patrick a chance to do it all over again, but him turning it down.

LustKnightLustKnightalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant!

One of the best stories I've read on here, hands down. Amazing work.

crawlwalkruncrawlwalkrunalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

This is one of the best stories I've read. It's amazing!

pumpop201pumpop201over 9 years ago
Thanks.....

Thanks for a great read.

qwikguyqwikguyover 9 years ago
Awesome Story

Thank you for giving us your wonderful story. I enjoy all of your works and am disappointed to not see new LIT work from you or your collaborators since 08 you all dropped out at about the same time. I am sure you have moved on to bigger and better and I will try and see what else you have written under your new pen name Marshall Ian Key. I enjoy the human nature in your characters and the respect & love that flows from every story you write.

KnightofoilKnightofoilover 9 years ago
fantastic charecters

Cammie is the best he girlfriend that any one could have.

IrfonIrfonover 9 years ago
A Great Read...

...and thanks for a really good,upbeat story - cheered me up !!

For a change - no hidden nasties...and lots of Fun. Thanks.

tim4tim4over 9 years ago

Reading this again... Had me in stitches in the last few chapters. Sometimes I feel bad about my life and I read your stories, and helps man, it really does. I know you are probably even not using the site anymore, but I thank you for making me feel. Laughter, heartbreak, you know, just... emotions. My high school life was not as good as I could've made it, hell, I wouldn't mind missing three years of it because apart from the learning, nothing fundamentally changed in my time there. I didn't turn into an asshole, or even become an angel or anything. I just... was.

icebreadicebreadover 9 years ago
Cricket.

4* you would have got five but for the baseball. I am English and have no idea what you were talking about. We play the best bat and ball game in the world and it's called cricket.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you for a WONDERFUL story.... made me smile, made me cry, made me happy to be part of the human race... fantastic writing.... THANK YOU!

Thank you for a WONDERFUL story.... made me smile, made me cry, made me happy to be part of the human race... fantastic writing.... THANK YOU!

Best regards,

Mark

greenheating at yahoo.com

PaksdmPaksdmabout 9 years ago
deliriously...

good read - thanks for your time and sharing your talent!

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago

A really great series. Too much baseball, however it really was the "glue" that held the plot together. Just about a perfect amount of sex, however in high school, in my opinion no one is ever that smart sexually. Overall, a fun read!!!! 😛⚾️

RobblarRobblarabout 9 years ago

I had finished this story about 2 to 3 weeks ago, and I keep coming back to this chapter. I love almost everything about the entire thing, but I'm still a little hung up on the Tanya situation. I figured the story was going to end, basically like it did, so I'm still happy with it.

If possible, this would get 10/5 stars, as it deserves all dem stars :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

ive got to say that one in a while you get some real gold in this site and this was one of them. I binged on this one to the point i couldn't go to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"Voice"

Thank you. I gave it 5 stars. But …

For me there was an ongoing dis-connect between the maturity of perspectives and responses - against their being high school students.

If ever you resume these publications, I do wish you well. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing Read

I've read this entire story about a dozen times. Even without the sex I think this would have been excellent.

The whole Rabbit and Tanya thing though felt a little rushed. It felt as if you were trying to get rid of Tanya from Patrick's life a bit too quickly. The comment Rabbit made where he said, "I love her." really got to me because they'd only been together for one night. The text I would have put in there personally would have been, "I think I'm falling in love with her." he said with a dazed look on his face.

Sorry for being overly critical about a story which I've loved for quite a while but that was the only thing that really bugged me about this story. I do however like how it tied into Cameron slowly opening up to Patrick.

Altogether a pretty well put together story and I do hope to be reading more of your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved It

Great wit and humor. Wonderful read ...and look forward to more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Wow

This is one of, or maybe the best story I have read on this website. The characters are all very well done and the story is just fantastic. No insult to the writer but you could take out all the sex and it would still be a great story, On more than one occasion the story brought tears to my eyes and I did not want it to end. Thank you very much for writing this and I hope you write a sequel set a few years down the road.

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 8 years ago
a little magic

starts off a little weird but a great read. someone that loses 2 years & find out he has a lot to make up for & does it . Great read hope you write more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read!

I just finished the whole story. I really enjoyed the whole thing. I hope to read everything you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NOOOOO

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANTED TRICK AND TANYA TO GET TOGETHER AND BREAK THE RELIGIOUS BARRIERS. THE SHIPPING WAS REAL!!!!!

Anyways, one of the best, MA, on all of Lit.

Easiest 5 stars I've ever given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Goddamnit, its time for that situation where you compare those next stories to the story you just read that was amazingly good

I am a complete sucker for coming of age stories, assuming they're good of course. I couldn't stop reading it and in my book that is a very good sign. I love reading stories where the plot is similar, where you have the protagonist either re-doing a part of their life again with different results or in this case skipping parts of their life and trying to fix and fill in the blanks. The dialogue between characters felt very natural and many would probably feel attached to them by the end of the story; the little bits of erotica was just the cherry on top.

I'm kinda sad that to see that it seems like you haven't logged in since 2007 so that means you probably won't read these comments but I would like to think that one day you might feel a little curious and check so you can see my appreciation for this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More sex, less baseball.

This is ana well written story with an intriguing premise. Unfortunately, despite the authors great litteracy and scholarship, it adopts a short banter one usually reads in text messages. The deadfull descriptions of basball play by play seem more like an attempt at chapter fill-in than character build up. To me the blending of the Santa, religion, sex and scholarship feels like a hodgepodge, exacerbated by the hardly believable sexual restraint of the hero. He either forgot his teenage years or had a very boring youth. A disappointment. 5d2f

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A GREAT FEEL-GOOD STORY!

This story is an outstanding example of how to make the reader feel all the emotion involved in becoming a nascent grown-up. I have added this to my "favorite" list so I can easily access the story any time I need a positive pick-me-up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Second time reading this. Love it. Really need to do a sequel. Really!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Lots of hand wringing to get to this ending

while leaving so many questions open ended.

Will the rekindled relationship between Patrick and Cammie survive the physical separation of her going to RSI as he heads off to UVA?

Why was it so important to have the hand-off of Tanya to Rabbit? Given the whole JDL stance in the early section of this series, then the "friends" status that seemed to be becoming much more, then the abruptness of the arrival together followed almost immediately by one or two dances and then, blink, new pairings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still fail

Even if Cammie and Pat got together in the end it's barely any time since they became an "item" at the end of the school year. Also the colleges their going to is going to separate them for a good number of years. The relationship failed as soon as it started.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous