A Stitch In Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the closet and took out the sexy negligee she'd bought especially for this evening. It was floor-length, black and semi-sheer, showing the outline of her luscious body and the shadows of her bush and nipples. The gown was guaranteed to arouse any man who wasn't visually impaired. She slipped it on and admired herself in the mirror. When she heard Lester's key in the lock of the front door she knew it would be trouble. Since Lester usually came in through the car port, she imagined the worst.

Mona strolled out into the living room just in time to see her forty-two year old husband toss his jacket onto the couch and sink into a chair.

"Jesus,'" he sighed, "I'm exhausted. I had a fuckin' accident and had to take a cab home. The car is totaled! "

"Poor baby," Mona cooed, brushing up against his arm, "is it really bad? How old was the car anyway?"

"That's not the point. I hate to spend money on a new car when we hardly go anywhere."

"Are you hungry?"

"No, thanks," he said, "I caught something to eat at the diner. But a beer would be nice."

"Of course, sweetie," Mona said.

There weren't many diners left in the city. Comfort food was his favorite and he could get a pot roast at the diner. The waitress at the diner was a blond college girl, cute as hell, and she always treated him special. Maybe it was because he tipped her generously but maybe she liked his rugged good looks. Maybe the girl was just horny.

Mona wiggled her hips as she strolled into the kitchen to get Lester a beer, and she undulated her body when she returned, but Lester seemed to be looking right through her. She handed him his drink and perched on the arm of his chair, running her fingers through his thick auburn hair. For a guy his age there was hardly any grey hair. He didn't trust guys with beards.

She could tell that his mind was far away on something else.

"Rough day?" she asked. She realized it was a dumb question.

"Uh-huh," he said. "How about turning on the TV? I think there's a baseball game."

Oh, great! Mona thought in disgust.

She turned on the TV and went to the bedroom to read. She wasn't interested in baseball, and she definitely wasn't interested in watching Lester watch baseball. All she cared about was getting some relief for the nagging need in her pussy. She waited patiently, until she was positive that nine innings had passed, but still Lester didn't come to bed. She returned to the living room and found him sound asleep in his chair.

"Fabulous," she sighed.

"Huh?" Lester exclaimed, waking with a start.

"It's bedtime, lover," Mona sighed. "Come on, before you get a cramp in your neck." She turned out the lights as Lester padded off to the bedroom.

She watched him hungrily as he undressed. He was really well built, almost six feet tall. His body was well-muscled from years he spent at the gym when he didn't have a job. Mona felt scalding juice leaking from her famished cunt and dribbling down her inner thighs as her naked husband got into bed. She pulled off her negligee and crawled in beside him.

Lester started to reach for the bedside lamp, but Mona snuggled up to him and kissed him, darting her hot tongue into his mouth.

"I've been thinking about you all day," she said huskily.

"That's nice, honey," he yawned, "but I've gotta get some sleep." He turned out the light and rolled away from her.

"Lester," Mona said distinctly, "we haven't fucked in three weeks."

"Uh-huh," he muttered, already falling asleep.

Mona didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Lester really knew how to make a girl feel sexy! She'd practically thrown herself at him, and he'd yawned in her face. Now he was snoring, and she was lying there aching with lust. Her pussy was swollen and red-hot, and her starved twat just wouldn't quit leaking that hot sticky juice. She was dying to be fucked, but obviously Lester wasn't going to help her out.

"Damn it all," she sighed.

She didn't want to masturbate. It always made her feel guilty. But she had to get some relief for her lust or go crazy. She rolled far over to her side of the bed and slid a hand between her legs. Her pussy was blazing hot, engorged, and very wet. She rubbed the puffy flesh and sighed with longing.

Even the slightest touch of her fingers against her swollen gash gave her a shiver of pleasure. But what she really wanted was her husband's big stiff cock. Moaning softly, she slipped one stiff finger up the velvety tunnel of her cunt. Her finger wasn't half as big as Lester's cock. She slid a second finger into her seething box.

Better, but still not big enough. Mona shoved a third stiff finger up her cunt. That was more like it. The three bunched fingers felt like a nice hard prick. She began to jerk them in a rough cock-like motion, and she felt hot blasts of pleasure radiating from her cunt and ripping through her steaming pussy.

"Ahhhhh ..." she moaned.

She knew Lester wouldn't hear her, no matter how loud she got. She moaned, sighed and gurgled with pleasure as she finger-fucked herself. God knows she needed the release, after nearly a month without sex. She'd even refrained from masturbating, hoping she and Lester could get together. Well, she could see now that there was no point in waiting for Lester. If she wanted to get off, she'd have to do it herself.

As she eagerly pistoned her bunched fingers in her heavily juicing cunt, she wondered what was the matter with Lester lately. It used to be that if he was horny, he'd always find a way for them to get together. Now he wasn't horny, or he was just too tired to fuck. Even on their few nights at home together, he preferred TV to pussy. It was becoming maddening for Mona.

Well, she wouldn't worry about it tonight. She had customers tomorrow, too, and she needed her rest. Sometime tomorrow she'd get Lester alone and demand that they talk about their problem--or rather his problem. Right now she was just going to have fun. She pumped her stiff fingers faster and harder in her greedy cunt and felt the pleasure building in her pussy until she could hardly stand it.

"Unnnnhhh ... so damned good," she whimpered.

She lay on her back, bent legs lolling wide open, just the way she liked to lie when Lester fucked her. She liked to open herself to him completely, taking his steel-hard cock as deep as she could. Hunching, she curled her fingers all the way up to her G-spot, then stuffing her cunt with her agile digits, pretending Lester was fucking her.

"Yessss, give it to me, give it to meeee!" she hissed.

She frigged herself faster, panting and whimpering with ecstasy. She hadn't realized just how badly she needed to come, how desperately she needed to be fucked. Damn Lester anyway! Maybe he never got horny any more, but she sure did. She pumped her fingers with lightning-like speed and felt herself spinning over the edge into a body-rocking climax.

"Ahhhh, Jeez! Aaahhhhh!" she wailed.

She went on wailing as her body shook and rocked in violent spasms, but she didn't even disturb the rhythm of Lester's snoring. Afterwards she fell asleep easily, for the first time in weeks. All she'd needed was to come. Why couldn't Lester realize that?

Mona clutched at her privates, and stifled her sighs of envy and lust. Lester hardly ever let her play with his cock any more. He was either in a hurry to get his rocks off, or he wasn't even interested in making love.

* * *

It was after a hectic day at the market. It opened high, then dipped, and then when the Fed chairman said there was no shortage of toilet paper the market soared. There was nothing better than being in bed with a hot-assed female. And he was loving every second of it as Amy pumped and tongued his engorged prick. He juiced heavily, and she gobbled up every drop of the hot salty cream.

"Mmmmm," she sighed. "Mmmmmmmmm"

Mona was furious with Lester, achingly jealous of Amy, a market analyst at Goldman Sachs. She knew there was something going on between them but hadn't caught them doing anything. She'd met Amy at a stockholder's meeting, and she ached to be in Amy's place. For a woman with brains, Amy looked like a high priced hooker. Her tits were huge, and it was obvious to Mona they were real.

It turned her on to visualize Amy playing with Lester's cock while he was interviewing potential clients. Amy under the desk, giving Lester a blowjob. What the hell, at least she knew Amy, and liked her. Lester wasn't paying good money for a woman in a hotel room.

Mona remembered how excited she got, visualizing Amy on her knees, sucking Lester off, how turned on Amy got when she curled her fingers around his hotly throbbing dick and lapped up the salty cream that dribbled from his piss hole.

The more she thought about it, hot saliva rushed to her mouth as she thought about Lester's massive cock, and more steaming cunt cream gushed through the crotch of her panties. She was furious with her husband. If he wanted a blow job so badly, why didn't he ask her for one?

But Mona was afraid she knew the answer. They'd been married for six years now, and Lester was probably getting bored with the same old thing. He probably wanted some adventure, some novelty.

Chapter 7

Lester had an active cock and although Mona thought Lester was a dud, he was a veritable tiger in bed. With the right woman. Lester hated routine.

"Damn it, Lester, hurry up!" Amy's voice rasped in a passion soaked whisper. Her red fingernails scraped in anticipation over the white band of nylon between her splayed thighs.

Lester grinned through the dimness at her nearly naked body lying on the bed. The full white mounds of her breasts almost glowed. The dark circles of her large nipples seemed to quiver anxiously. He stripped his pants off, then dropping them on the chair, he paused to look at her. The only sounds in the room were their heavy breathing and the scrape of her nails over the damp nylon.

"Sounds as if you're ready," he teased.

"Shhh!" she cautioned. "My mother might hear you!" Her whisper cut the air. Her fingers motioned him to the bed.

There were very few women at Goldman's still living at home with their mothers, and Amy was one of them.

Still grinning, he stepped to the bed and eased his muscular body down beside hers. Her long fingers closed around the shaft of his throbbing, hard cock and tugged urgently at it.

Their mouths met, lips parted, their tongues snaking into the other's mouth. Lester's hand closed around the spongy mound of her breast, the hard button of her nipple burning into his palm. Her fingers worked faster over his cock, caressing the blunt head and stroking down over the hard shaft. Her body arched against his, her mouth grinding against his.

Lester released her breast and slid his hand down over the flat plane of her belly. The edge of elastic at the waist of her panties give way to his fingertips. He felt the yielding mat of hair beneath the nylon as he slipped his hand down across her mound and dipped it between her open thighs. The nylon was hot and damp as he plowed a finger into the soft crease. Amy moaned into his mouth and shivered.

He stroked slowly back and forth through the slippery nylon valley, her hips jerking with each motion of his finger. Her thighs opened wider and her knees bent, lifting her hips off the bed. Her fingers pulled and clutched at his cock furiously, her body jerking, whimpers escaping her throat.

"Oh, God! Fuck me!" she gasped, tearing her lips from his and ripping the flimsy panties off.

Lester resisted her pleas and used his hands to stroke the wet slippery crevice of her pussy, flicking the knob of her pulsing clit.

"Unnngghhh!" she grunted each time he caressed her stiff love button.

He watched his finger slipping back and forth in the hairy folds of her cunt. His finger glistened with her juices. Her hips rose and fell in rhythm with his finger.

"Please! Please, fuck me!" she begged.

His finger stopped abruptly, and he rolled over her body, his hips dropping between her full soft thighs. The head of his cock hovered an inch from the gaping wet hole of her cunt. Her fingers were clawing at his back and hips, her legs and feet clenching at his ass, trying to pull him into her.

"Ahhh!" she groaned as she felt the blunt head of his cock press against the lips of her pussy and then thrust in between them.

Slowly, deliberately, Lester sank his hard cock into her. The heat of her cunt oozed around the shaft of his cock. Her body was rigid and motionless as he filled her gaping pussy with the blood-engorged column of flesh.

"Oooooh, yes!" Amy rasped. The emptiness was filling and she was relaxing a little.

She looked down between the hills of her breasts and saw the dark curly hair around the base of his cock begin to merge with the damp mat of her pussy hair. The head of his cock pressed gently against the back wall of her cunt, sending a shiver through her.

"Sooo good!" she hissed. Her hands pulled his hips down, his chest mashing her breasts. Her legs locked around the backs of his thighs, holding him motionless for seconds as she savored the throb of his cock inside her.

"Fantastic pussy!" he gasped into her ear.

His hips moved slowly, sensuously, stirring his cock around inside her. The soft hot walls clutched at it wetly, as little spasms ran through her. A little at a time, he slipped it out and then back in. Her head pulled back and her lips parted. Her hips followed his motion slowly.

His pace quickened and his strokes became longer. He buried his face in her neck. His cock moved faster and faster in her hot wet hole. He bumped gently against her firm ass with each plunge.

"Oh, baby! Oh! Oh! Yes!" Amy moaned softly. A ripple ran through her body and she trembled. Her cunt squeezed around his thrusting cock as she came the first time.

The ripple of her cunt muscles around his cock, pushed Lester over the edge and he lifted his hips and began to thrust faster and harder into her clutching pussy. His breath rasped against the silky skin of her neck. His belly slapped against hers, his balls bouncing off her upturned ass.

"Ah! Do it! Do it! Harder! Harder! Ahhhgg!"

Amy gurgled and jerked under his pounding body.

Lester's breathing was a wheeze and his body jerked up and down over hers as he felt the building pressure deep in his balls. Wet sounds accented each plunge of his cock. His ass became a blur as he rammed his cock faster and faster into her. Amy's hips jerked up to meet each thrust, her fingernails raking his back.

Lester moaned and drove his cock to the hilt in her spasming cunt and froze. Trembles ran through his rigid muscles and he bit her shoulder. Hot streams of cream poured from his cock, filling her clutching cunt.

Amy felt the scalding flood and whimpered. Her pussy squeezed his cock and she shivered into another climax.

Damp with perspiration, they lay in a tangle of limbs, panting. Amy's cunt clutched and milked at his cock slowly. Finally Lester rolled off her and pulled her to his perspiring body.

* * *

In the hall outside the door, a figure crept away from the door of the bedroom and into another bedroom. Mrs. Lynch closed the door quietly and leaned against it. Her breath was ragged and her hungry pussy was damp with passion. Her sixty year-old body trembled as she remembered what she had seen and heard through the crack of the slightly opened door.

The memory of the man's cock, long and hard, captured in her daughter's fingers, made the woman's knees weak. She licked her dry lips and closed her eyes. Her hand slid up over the flannel nightgown and cupped the cone of her sagging breast. The nipple tingled with the contact. Her pussy pulsed and quivered.

She recreated the sight of the cock sinking into her daughter's pussy and she moaned. Her fingers rolled her hard nipple between them, her other hand stroking her smooth thigh. Her thumb scraped the damp crotch of her panties and she trembled. Her fingers slid timidly to the moist nylon and stroked slowly over the slick warm cloth. Her pussy pulsed under her fingertips.

Her hand slid from her nipple and a thumb hooked in the waistband of her cotton panties, pushing them over the swell of her mature hips and down to her knees. She stroked the insides of her thighs, moving slowly back up to her pussy.

The thick pubic hair at her crotch met her fingers as she stroked closer and closer to the drooling lips of her cunt. She could feel the heat on her hands. Her thighs opened enough to allow the fingers of one hand to slip between and she touched the pouting lips. Her hips jerked, arching outward. Mrs. Lynch sighed. Since she'd been a widow she had to provide for her own lurid entertainment. Not that her husband Ralph, bless his heart, was no slouch in bed. He didn't get it up much but his tongue was gifted. He had her perform all kinds of lewd maneuvers, like eating his ass, and using her fingers up his rectum. She tried to get his cock stiff, but he used cucumbers and huge dildoes up her box. He made her come over and over.

Her finger parted the soft fleshy lips and touched the protruding stem of her clit. A tremble ran through her straining body and she stroked it again. Her mind held a picture of Lester's large throbbing cock. She plunged two fingers into her soaked pussy, imagining those fingers were his cock.

Her lips were parted and her breath was ragged as she whipped her pussy closer and closer to climax. Her fingers dipped in and out of her pulsing cunt, stroking back and forth over her throbbing joy button. Her hips were working back and forth, keeping pace with her fingers.

Pussy juice wet her fingers and the insides of her thighs. She moved them faster through the slippery crevice. Her head went back, her neck arched. She gurgled softly and she began to shake. Thundering waves of pleasure and passion swelled up deep inside her belly and rattled her mature body. She gasped and held her breath as her climax slammed through her. She modulated the pressure on her clit and came again.

For several seconds she trembled and jerked, her fingers still between her thick thighs. Slowly her body relaxed and she leaned heavily on the door. Her fingers slid wetly from her pussy. A smile spread across her mouth and her hand rose. Her long pointed tongue snaked out and licked her pussy juice from her fingers.

* * *

Lester and Amy lay smoking, unaware of the scene that had taken place a few feet from their position. Amy rolled onto her side and propped up on one elbow.

"So what's happening with Mona? You doing it with her?"

"Are you kidding? She always after me, complaining about not getting enough ..."

"Does she do anything with Ricky?" Amy liked to imagine Ricky fucking his mother.

"Shit, no! Ricky's a momma's boy. I can't imagine him fucking Mona."

Amy giggled. "Incest is a big deal these days ..."

"Yeah, I know. The Royals have been doing it for years. Not to mention in the Bible."

"I feel bad for Mona. Maybe if you gave Ricky a nudge ..."

"Sure, that oughta go over big. Ricky already hates my guts. If I tell him to fuck Mona, he'll come after me with a knife ..."

Chapter 8

Mona was happy about the job Ricky was doing as her secretary, bookkeeper, and whatever else she expected from him. The girls fussed over him, a younger guy with his pants always tented. Becky was always after him, and when Mona wasn't around, she grabbed his balls a few times. He was afraid of assertive females, and had mixed feelings about telling his mother about it.

He loved entering the measurements of her customers. He used a steno pad. When he had a free moment, he flipped over the measurements, picturing in his mind the magnificent bubbies, and the rear mounds of his favorites. He liked those who were most like his mother, curvy, but pleasingly plump. Mona noticed Ricky's hard-on, and this day was special. It was Ricky's birthday.