A Stitch In Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know what today is?" she teased him.

"Yeah, mom."

"Do you want me to cook something special for you?"

He shook his head slowly, blushing a bit.

"Oh, I know what you want. I've been neglecting you lately, haven't I"

He nodded.

"Do you get turned on by the girls? My clients?"

He nodded again.

"Do you miss what you and I do together?"

He nodded, with a big grin.

"Would you like Becky to give you a blowjob?"

He shook his head. He hated that word.

"Well ... I could play with your pecker a bit, and then suck it, and then --"

"Mom, you know what I've always wanted to see?"

"What?" she purred.

"I want to see Becky lick your pussy, while you jerk me off!"

"Oh? That sounds like fun! Just Becky?"

"She's always the hot one, Mom. She's always asking me to do stuff with her ..."

Mona thought that one over.

"I got a better idea. Why don't you do it to me? Fuck me!" She was ready to hitch up her skirt.

There wasn't any more discussion about that. Ricky had wanted to fuck his mother since forever. He thought she was the sexiest thing alive. Better than any of the customers whose measurements he had.

Mona reached out and grabbed Ricky's cock. She reached for the tip of it, letting her fingers slide back and forth. Her fingers kept circulating, moving with enthusiasm and grace as they projected against the tip of his tool.

"That's nice, I like that," he told her. "Mom, I like the way you're pumping on my dick. Damned, what nice sensations. I'm really getting them. I love the way you move your fingers around. I like the way you're sliding them against my rod."

She let her fingers circulate back and forth. She clutched and grabbed at the foreskin of his penis, after which she then began to pump her fingers up and down the full length of his hard, aroused pecker. Up and down she kept on pumping, working her fingers vigorously, loving each and every stroke that she sent his way.

Mona squirmed her exposed ass up against him and felt the hardness of his cock rubbing up and down the crack of it, and this made her cunt wet. Mona wanted to be fucked and she wanted it now.

"Hurry!" she gasped. "Oh, Ricky, hurry up!" She was leaning against her work table.

Looking down, Ricky pushed his cock forward, bringing a whimper of delight from her as his prick slipped into her pussy with ease. Ricky had pushed his shorts down, and he made soft, slapping noises as he pounded deeply into her cunt. Moaning with pleasure, Mona slipped a hand between her thighs and held his hot balls. Juicy sounds came from between her legs as his cock pushed and pulled on the sensitive flesh of her groove. Heat swelled through her, causing her to strain her ass back at her son.

"Oh, Ricky," she moaned. "Oh, baby! Fuck me fast! Fuck mother fast and hard! Hurry, before Becky catches us!"

"You're so wet, Mom! Your cunt is so fucking wet!"

Mona felt more excitement. Hearing those words made her hotter. Ricky was fucking harder, frantically, his cock and balls feeling as if they were burning up as his mother's cunt gripped his prick.

"Come in my cunt now, Ricky! Ohhhh, come in mother's cunt now, Ricky. I'm about to come!"

Ricky thrust deeply, his body going rigid.

Mona felt his cock jerking in the tight confines of her steaming cunt. Her clit felt pressed against her pussy along with his cock. She bit her lip, muffling the moans as her sex twitched and quivered. When her orgasm exploded, the moan came from her mouth in a muffled sound, her ass trembling as she pressed it hard against his body.

The rippling squeezes of her cunt on his cock brought a loud gasp from Ricky, and he began to squirt jizz rapidly into her. Mona thought she could feel each squirt of his seed along the satiny walls of her pussy, and it made her orgasm stronger, more powerful, until she thought her knees would buckle.

Mona turned to face her son, her dress caught up on her hips, her panties stretched below her knees. She looked at his cock, them giggled as she pulled her panties up.

"Put your shorts on before Becky gets here." Mona snapped her panties at her hips and smoother her dress down. "If she sees that cock, you might never get away alive ..."

Chapter 9

He didn't know what drove him to attend a Ted Talk. Ricky was 30 years old when he thought back to when it was he heard the talk. In a packed auditorium. The speaker was a CEO of a supermarket chain and it was well known this guy had never finished high school. Yet he was a billionaire.

"I lived with my mother, just the two of us, in a small town outside of Chicago. It was during the great depression. One day my mother said to me, 'Son, I can't make it, the two of us. I'm going to New York City. Maybe my luck will change.' I heard her, but I didn't know how to respond. 'I'm sending you to live with Marge. She has a boarding house in Chicago, and she's doing pretty good.'

"So I was shipped to Chicago, and Aunt Marge met me and told me, 'Irv, you're going to have to earn your keep. You can clean up around here, make the beds, do the dishes ...'

"Well, that's what I did. I worked hard and I noticed there was only women living there but there were lots of men comin' and goin', well dressed men.

"After a few months, my aunt told me I had to move out. She said business was good and she needed my room for an accountant to keep books. She gave me a dollar and I was out on the street.

"I was despondent. I was hungry, I bought two apples for a nickel each, ate one, and fell asleep on a park bench. When I woke up, the apple was gone but someone had left a dime.

"I was a smart kid. I bought three apples and sold them for a dime each, and so on. I soon had a thriving produce stand then decided to open a small market. Which I did. Then I opened another marker, a bigger one, then another market. After a few years I owned a chain of supermarkets."

It was then a woman spoke up in the audience. "Gee, Mr. Swartz, think what you could have done if you'd gone to college!"

"I would have been a bookkeeper in a whore house!"

Ricky saw the similarity between keeping books for his mother and working in a whorehouse and he left. She got a call from him one day, and he was living in Paris. Working in a dress shop. He'd married a lovely French girl, and they were very happy.

He knew Edith was never believe him, so he never mentioned his relationship with his mother. The past was not real, only the present. His mother never told him that.