A Stormy Night

Story Info
A stalker enters her home at night to take what he desires.
2.6k words
4.24
50k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark and stormy night when I finally executed my plan months in the making. The rain beat down on the home and the thunder boomed, masking the sound of the back door unlocking. I had been watching the house, and her, for months. I knew her routine, the layout of her home, and that she hid her spare key under a large potted plant on the back patio.

In the dark home I knew Hannah was asleep, as she had turned the lights off and gotten into bed hours ago. Hannah was a successful, but socially inexperienced, 25 year old woman who devoted herself to her work. She was short and petite, at 5'5 with magnificent curvy hips and firm ass. Her hair was long, sleek, and black, a beautiful contrast to her pale smooth skin. Hannah was shy and spent nearly every evening by herself at home reading and drinking strong liquor until she fell into a deep sleep. I was entranced by her since I had first laid eyes on her in a supermarket months ago, I knew immediately I must have her.

Tonight I finally would.

After going months without taking time off from work, I knew the HR department at her banking job was forcing her to take an entire week off of work. An entire week I would have her completely to myself before anyone suspected something was amiss.

My heart was beating so loud it seemed to match the pounding of the rain on Hannah's small house, as I crept to her bedroom with my duffle bag in hand. I carefully set the bag on the floor in the hallway while I stood in the doorway to her room, allowing my eyes to adjust to the darkness, while simultaneously preparing a rag soaked in chloroform to subdue Hannah until I was ready. After a short period my eyes had adjusted and I could see her laying on her side facing away, she seemed so tiny lying under the thick comforter on her large king size bed. I began to slowly approach her on the bed, with the chloroform at the ready in my hand. Once I reached the bed I moved swiftly, clamping the rag over her mouth with one hand while using my other arm to fend off her swinging hands as she woke and panicked. It took less than a minute for her limbs to grow heavy and week, and her eyes dropped as she lost consciousness. She lay still I cautiously removed the rag from her mouth and stared at her peaceful beautiful face, after a few minutes of staring down at her I realized that I was erect already, knowing I was so close to what I had desired for so long. I was thankful she slept naked every night, I knew I couldn't wait much longer to take her.

I retrieved my duffle bag from the hallway and began to prepare Hannah for our first night together. First, I tied a black blindfold over her eyes and secured a ball bag into her mouth, carefully strapping in under her hair so that it would be free and untangled. I then rolled Hannah onto her stomach and handcuffed her wrists behind her back and strapped her ankle to a spreader bar, which would prevent her from closing her legs together.

Next, I lubricated a small vibrator and carefully slid it into her clean shaven pussy. Resisting the urge to burry my face in and lick- I wanted her to be awake for that. I took a step back and admired her bound body on the bed. So I could see her better I lit multiple candles around the room, basking her in a lovely warm glow, I settled into a nearby chair to wait until she woke.

Sometime later I watched Hannah begin to sleepily stir, at first unaware of the situation she was in. All at once she realized her had been tied up and was unable to see anything, she thrashed on the bed and screamed into the gag. After a couple minutes of this she tired herself out and lay still, her nostrils flared and her nipples hardened, she lay quietly trying to figure out what was happening to her. It was then I crossed the room to her, now naked with my erection throbbing angerly, desperate for a release. I grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her head to tilt back as I whispered in her ear "you are mine Hannah, be a good girl and I will not hurt you". I could see tears soaking her blindfold as she let out muffled gibberish pleas through her gag. It was important for me to assert my dominance over her, she would come to crave it soon enough.

I released her hair and presses a button on the remote for the vibrator. Turning it on to its lowest setting. Her back dramatically arched and she screamed through her gag at the foreign sensation. My hands began to explore her body, starting at her bound ankles and stroking up her legs, bypassing her pussy where the vibrator buzzed softly, and over her hips and up her flat stomach. Hannah began to squirm as my fingers brushed the bottom of her small, but perky breasts, I quickly slapped her cheek and ordered her to remain still.

For awhile I focused on her breasts and tortured her hard pink nipples. I rolled the nubs between my thumb and finger, leaning forward to kiss and gently bite her neck. Hannah continued to cry and moan through the gag, drooling. My mouth kissed down to her right nipple, one of my hands continued to play with her left nipple, and the other reached for the remote for the vibrator. Suddenly I bit her nipple and simultaneously turned the intensity all the way up on the vibrator. This caused Hannah's body to arch off the bed as another muffled scream came from her gagged mouth. I alternated between both breasts, squeezing them and biting and pinching her her nipples until her breasts were red and nipples painfully protruding.

Although I had planned on going about this much slower I couldn't contain myself any longer. I needed to be inside her now. I turned off the vibrator and slid it slowly from her tight wet hole. Replacing it immediately with a finger while my thumb rubbed her clit. I leaned forward and whispered into her ear again, "you are such a dirty girl, you are so wet and ready for me". Hannah desperately shook her head and began to twist and turn, trying to escape my fingers. I used my free hand to hold her down by her shoulder, withdrawing my finger from her pussy and guiding my throbbing cock to her entrance.

As the tip began to push into her Hannah released a new slew of desperate moans. Her tight warm pussy began to stretch around my cock, and I couldn't hold back any longer, slamming my full 8 inch length into her. She let out a muffled scream as her body was forced to adjust to my thick cock, immediately pounding in and out of her. I grabbed her hair with a fist, biting and sucking on her neck as I slammed into her with long, deep strokes. I had imagine this moment for so long, her vaginal muscles clenching around me in an attempt to push out the intruder, I didn't last very long. After only a few minutes I came deep inside her, letting out my own deep moan into her ear.

I withdrew from her and lay beside her, rubbing my hands through her hair as I described to her all the things that I would do to her, and that she would be mine forever. After I had given myself adequate time to regain my energy, Hannah was still squirming and moaning, cum now leaking out of her ravished pussy, I got up off the bed to retrieve the toys I had brought.

I flipped Hannah onto her stomach, and pushed the spreader bar forward so her ass rose up in the air and her face was pressed down onto the bed. Her firm plump ass was now completely accessible to me, as I began to knead the cheeks with my hands. I dipped my hand back down between her legs and began gently rubbing her clit agin, her body jerking as I touched her sensitive nub. Slowly I slid the same small vibrator as deep as I could back into her pussy, turning it on to its highest setting. Her body began to grind down into my fingers, desperately trying to rub her clit harder for a release. I removed my fingers, moving them up to her puckered, clean asshole. She screamed through the gag as my finger pushed at her small ring, and I gripped her hip tightly so she could not wiggle away. My finger was coated with her juices from rubbing her clit, and by applying some pressure I was able to slowly work my pointer finger inside. I moved my finger in and out until I was finally able to get finger in up to the knuckle. Her asshole was incredibly tight and I was sure she had never had anyone finger it, let alone fuck it.

I grabbed the small butt plug I had brought, the widest part just a little thicker than my thumb, and coated it with lube. I then began to press the plug into her, Hannah was panicking and trying to clench herself to prevent the toy entering her, but I smacked her ass hard, demanding she relax. Her body untensed a little, and with an audible pop the plug pushes past her tight anal ring and was buried inside her. "Hannah, you must be punished for resisting me, you are mine and will learn to act like it," I stated, and I swung my hand to smack her ass hard. Hannah squealed at the slap, but I continued, gripping her hip to hold her in place as I altered between cheeks spanking her. Once her asscheeks and upper thighs were an angry red from the spanking, I was hard again and ready to continue our night.

I turned the vibrator on the butt plug and watched her body jerk and shake as she experienced vibrations in both of her holes now. I grabbed her clit and began to rub it was and steady, leaning forward to pinch her nipple. A puddle of drool was forming on the bed by her mouth, and the room was filled with her moans. I was licking and kissing her sore asscheeks, rubbing her clit, and pinching her nipples as both vibrators buzzed inside her. The sensations were obviously too much for Hannah, her entire body seemed to clench and her, and a scream ripped from her gag as she experienced an intense orgasm. As she began to come down from the orgasm, I withdrew the small vibrator and fairly easily forced a larger ribbed one deep inside her pussy, turning it on to a lower setting. Hannah was now quiet and still, panting as she recovered, she did not put up a fight as I switched her to a larger vibrator.

Gripping the butt plug by the base I began to pull it out of her ass, eliciting a whimper from her as it popped out. My cock was rock hard and throbbing, desperate to enter her again. I squirted lube directly onto the asshole, and used some to spread over my length. Positioning myself between her spread legs I began to push my cock into her small asshole, pulling a handful of her hair back so that her head was forced up and her back arched. Hannah continued to plead, though her words were unrecognizable. Applying steady pressure allowed me to get my fat cock head past her anal ring, and slide slowly and deeply into her tight hole. I continued to push forward until my entire cock was buried inside her, and my balls pressed into her thighs. I could tell my her body twitching and her crying that Hannah was in pain from the anal intrusion, but I was in heaven. Her asshole gripped my cock tightly, and I could feel the vibrations from the vibrator inside her pussy. I began to slowly withdraw until just the head of my cock was still in her, and ease back all the way in. Slowly I began to pick up the pace until I was roughly slamming in and out of her asshole, each time I went deep my balls slapped her thighs and she let out a deep moan.

Thrusting in and out of her, I released her hair so that her head fell forward to rest on the bed, I gripped her nipples with both hands and tugged them down with reach stroke. I fucked her ass hard, torturing her sensitive nipples, and breathlessly told her how sexy she was and that I would never let her go. After about 10 minutes of pounding her ass I was close to coming, I withdrew from her asshole, it gaped open and empty. I flipped Hannah's limp exhausted body onto her back and slid her to the edge of the bed so her head was hanging off and her body lay sideways. I smacked both of her breasts hard and told her I was removing her gag and if she screamed she would be severely punished. I unbuckled the ball gag and removed it from her mouth, to my surprise Hannah didn't not say anything, she whimpered and cried softly. I immediately replaced her ball gag with a ring gag, stretching her mouth further than the ball gag had, securing it around her head. I then moved to the other side of the bed and unstrapped both ankles from the spreader bar. Tying her thighs tightly together, intensifying the vibrations in her pussy. I moved back to her head and began to press my cock into her open mouth. She gagged and squirmed, trying to avoid my cock coated in her vaginal and anal juices, but I grabbed her hair and pushed down until my cock head was pressing into her throat. "Keep calm Hannah and breathe through your nose, you can take it," I said to her.

Without much warning I withdrew and slammed my entire dick down her throat, her gagging providing a squeezing, warm, wet hole for me. I leaned all the way forward as I humped her mouth, my balls resting on her blindfolded face, and began to lick and suck on her clit.

Her mouth was too much for me, I stroked in and out completely only three more times before I shot my come down her throat, biting her clit as I did. Hannah screamed around my dick, intensifying my orgasm. For a moment I left my cock in her mouth and as I regained my breathing. I withdrew as she choked, struggling to swallow all of her come and breathe.

Moving between her legs I pulled the vibrator back out of her pussy, leaving it achingly empty. I took out the ring gag from her mouth and forced a pair of her own panties into her mouth, taping them in. I removed her handcuffs from behind her back, drug her exhausted body so she was laying on the bed with her head on a pillow, and hand cuffed her wrists above her head to the bars on the head board. I grabbed her comforter which had fell to the floor, and pulled it over both of us and I lay beside her.

I began to suckle on her breasts like I child as we both drifted off to sleep, knowing there was much more to come.