A Stormy Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2. Night two with tied up Hannah gets more intense.
1k words
4.43
34.7k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night Two

Hannah and I had spent a blissful full day together. The beginning stages of breaking a girl were my favorite, and Hannah was proving to be the most difficult yet. She was defiant, and made multiple escape attempts as she was bathed and fed. I promised her throughout the day she would be punished for her actions.

As it got dark I led Hannah back to the bedroom and forced her in her knees as I lit candles through the room. She was beautiful in the glow. Blindfolded, ball gagged, hands cuffed in front of her, trembling as she awaited her promised punishments. "It's time Hannah" I said as I gripped her arm and dragged her over to the foot board of her bed. I bent her over it, and looped rope through her cuffs and tied it to the head board. The rope was taunt so she was stretched at a 90 degree angle, her breasts hanging down towards the bed. Using two shorter strands of rope I tied each ankle to a bed post so her legs were stretched open and secure. Hannah's tied, vulnerable body had me achingly hard already. And for a moment I ground my erection into her ass, gripping her hips hard with my hands.

I stepped back and grabbed a large vibrator, turning it on so if buzzed loudly enough for Hannah to hear. She began to squirm and beg through her gag immediately. I chuckled as I lubed up the vibrator and slid it slowly into Hannah's tight pussy, the vibrator's attachment pressing directly on her clit. She squirmed harder, but was unable to move enough to escape the toy. Next I lubed up the butt plug and pushed it into her ass until her anal ring clenched the base. I turned the butt plug on and sat in a nearby chair to watch her squirm.

Hannah's whole body was shaking, and deep moans were escaping her gag. I could tell she was trying to fight it, but the vibrations were too much. Her head jerked back and she screamed, her thighs trembling as an orgasm overtook her. After a minute it subsided, and her head dropped to hang. I approached her body and ran my hands through her hair and along her back, both toys still buzzing inside her. I began to kiss up and down her back, massaging her breasts and tweaking her nipples. I stroked and tugged at them until they were hard pointed nubs. I gripped her nipples pulled them down and released repeatedly, as Hannah ground her hips down as much as she could to rub the vibrator harder on her clit. I could tell by her moans she was going to cum again soon, and just as she was about to explode I placed the nipple clamps on her. They bit into her teased nipples, connected by a slightly weighted again. She screamed and her body jerked back and forth, and up and down. I watched the tremble begin at her thighs and continue up her back and to her arms. Her intense orgasm high lasted much longer than before, her body remaining rigid and shaking for nearly a minute before she collapsed and hung over the bed, bound.

I pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and slammed my entire length into her without mercy. She was delirious from the orgasms and only issued a quiet whimper. I grabbed her hair and pulled it back as far as I could and I slammed in and out of her. The room was filled with the sounds of wet slapping and her grunts.

I slowed my strokes and released Hannah's so her head fell forward again, with one hand I gripped her hip and with the other I pressed my thumb against the butt plug. I could feel the vibrations from the plug through her vagina walls and I pounded into her.

I picked up the pace again, fucking her so hard her feet lifted off the ground slightly with every thrust in. Leaning over her I grabbed the nipple chain and tugged it down. Hannah was grunting and moaning as I used her.

I released the nipple chain and pulled my cock slowly out of her, her own juices dripping down her thighs and covering me. I pulled the butt plug out with a pop, and immediately pushed my dick into the tighter hole. Hannah couldn't relax for anal, and her muscles clenched- massaging my dick as I started with slow deep strokes. It wasn't long before I was fucking her ass with as much vigor as I had her pussy. Her breasts swung and the clamps kept the fire in her nipples. I plunged two, soon joined by a third finger into her pussy and drove them in and out so match the pace of her ass fuck.

Harder and harder, until I pinched her clit and we both came at the same time. I yelled out her name and clung to her tied body to stop myself from collapsing completely.

I remained holding Hannah and inside her until I was soft, then pulling out. My cum and her cum were drilling out of her ravaged, well fucked holes. I untied Hannah completely, she was so exhausted she didn't put up any fight although she was no longer tied up. I removed her blindfold and gag for the first time, she said nothing and stared at me, seeing her master for the first time. I drug her back to the bathroom and we showered together. I cleaned her and kissed her all over, loving on her smooth body.

I brought her clean and naked to the bed, I cuffed one wrist to the bed frame so I could sleep without worrying about her trying to sneak off. Hannah was completely exhausted, her body weak and trembling. Stroking her hair we both began to drift off to sleep. I slept happily with her in my arms, planning on finally taking her to my home tomorrow. To begin the next phase in her training.

More to come...