A Stormy Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing his mouth to mine, my heart begins to thunder fast once again when the taste of my cunt sweetens his tongue, and I hook my arms around his neck, tugging him closer to me. He sits up, pulling me with him, and losing all patience grabs the hem of my nightdress, yanking it up and off my body, but then pauses to gaze at my nudity.

I shift in discomfort, wondering why he should be looking at me like I am royalty. Nothing about me is stunning—at least, I think there isn't, yet his expression tells me that he can't believe that he's witnessing a phenomenon.

He steadily comes out of his reverie as he pushes me back down and takes out a little silver foil packet from the pocket of his sweatpants, winking at me. I blush at that, but then forget it right away when his hands grip the waistband and shove it down.

Jesus! Oh my fuck! Is this real? Christ!

His cock juts away from his body impressively as if swollen with pride, knowing how out of breath it has made me. To describe it as colossal is an understatement. It seems thicker than my upper arm, and as long as eleven inches. It's almost preposterous to think that a cock can have those kinds of dimensions, but as I stare longer at the pole of virile meat I can only believe that it's possible if you are the alpha of males, who happens to be Shawn.

Tearing the packet open, he rolls the condom on himself, and I'm more than shocked to see that it doesn't rip open right then. Resting his body on top of mine, I lose a bit of my mind when I feel all the places that our scorching skin touch; my hands gliding along his muscled back and arms, his fingers caressing my sides and hips, our mouths locked in a heated kiss, my breasts pressing into his hard chest, our legs constantly intertwining and separating.

And my pussy getting more moist by the second as he teasingly grinds his cock up and down its length, making turbulent desire replace every blood cell and nerve in my body until I'm quaking from the force and a light sheen forms on my skin, and I'm sure that I will go insane if I don't have him now.

"Shawn... now... please..." I try to order but it comes out as a desperate plea instead.

But he plays along as he says oh-so eagerly, "Yes, ma'am."

Touching his forehead to mine, he positions himself so that the tip of his manhood grazes at my entrance. A moment of stillness blankets us, and all I can hear are our heavy breaths mixing and my roaring heart, and he peers deep into me with his eyes of glowing dark pools, killing any reluctance I might have.

Then he enters me, and thunder claps like an audience praising us.

I whimper, the head of his cock pushing past the lips of my pussy, and then exhale when I stiffly stretch so fucking wide to accept his breadth, and he pauses when about an inch is in before unhurriedly withdrawing until nearly all of it is out then presses on, feeding another inch in. He does this until he reaches the barrier of my virginity and fitting his mouth to mine, abruptly jerks forward.

Shit!

Feeling the barrier give in to him as it shreds open, I cry out into his mouth and all my breath leaves me in a second, but then the flaming pain instantly dulls when he slides a hand between us, torturing my clit once more with his finger, releasing an undercurrent of delight that sweeps over my entire body. When the pain becomes more bearable, he pulls out and moves back in, continuing the pattern until all of his glory has bottomed out in my depths.

"Oh my god..." I breathe out, not able to believe that I managed to house all of it.

The walls of my cunt clasp him hard, forcing a resonant groan to sound from his core, and I sigh at the feel of his constantly thudding shaft, filling me up so well that I think it was always him who was supposed to have me.

With a shaky gulp of air, Shawn begins to move inside me, sliding his cock in and out of me with excruciating deliberation. Sounds of pleasure from the both of us fill the room as I synchronize his thrusts with my counterthrusts, and I pull him down for another searching kiss.

Just when I think that I've gotten used his cock, he quickens the pace and force with a grunt, flaring up my pussy with excitement. In response I arch my back, gasping and digging my fingernails into his back, meeting his shoves as best as I can. He buries his face in my neck as he moves fiercer and more rapidly, animalistic groans and grunts reverberating deep within his chest as his hot breath fans my skin.

"Shawn!" I yell as his movements quake both me and the bed.

I feel as if the center of my existence is being shattered and re-formed by him, the greatest sensation of bliss I had ever experienced cleaving to me as it leads me towards a blinding peak. The fire in my body magnifies until it's an inferno, incinerating all that I am until everything has turned into ash.

Again, the spilt second of nothing and then eternity of everything come, but this time with the added power of paradise crushing me in its grip. The loudest scream I had ever made tears out of my throat, ecstasy devastating my whole being, my pussy locking on his cock with ferocious power, and hot tears roll down my cheeks. Shawn's orgasm also strikes him hard, his raucous shout blending in with my shrill scream, and he clutches me tighter in his arms as I feel new warmth emerge inside me as he comes.

Our yells drop off in volume until they become hushed, drained moans and whimpers whilst he continues to tenderly move in and out of me until the massive size of his shaft diminishes as it softens. With an exhausted groan he pushes off of me and lies on his side and I cuddle into his sweat-soaked body as he pulls me into his arms. My eyes drift closed as I listen to our labored breathing, savoring the wonderful afterglow that's radiating from deep down, and kiss his chest as he kisses the top of my head.

Despite my extreme tiredness, my heart starts to race again as my mind replays images of the last hour. Nothing could ever had prepared me for the sheer passion that Shawn's gifted body awakened in me, bruising me, shattering me, and consuming me until I became its infinite slave.

And to be honest, I'm glad that it came as a surprise.

"Have sweet dreams about me," he says seductively right before I slip into slumber.

Oh, without a doubt.

12