A Stormy Night Pt. 02

Story Info
When an agreement has been made.
3.4k words
4.61
7.3k
6

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TruLuv26
TruLuv26
29 Followers

Something shifting against my body stirs me awake, and when I open my eyes a huge grin immediately bursts out across my face when I catch sight of Cassandra.

She tugs the bed sheets tighter to her body, still oblivious to the world, a small sleepy yet sensual sigh coming out of her parted lips. Gently tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ear, I take my sweet time to study her. With sleek, auburn hair that frames her oval face in soft waves, ruddy cheeks and flawlessly formed lips that have the right kind of pouty and shade of pink, she creates the impeccable picture of irresistible purity that causes my cock to twitch at the spine-tingling memories of last night.

Fucking attractive women has become a sort of occupation for me; they all react in the same predictable sort of manner, which is the sole reason why nothing really seems to capture me with even the least bit of dazing thrill anymore. But from the moment I laid my eyes on Sandra... shit! The only thought that dominated my mind was how mind-blowing she would be in bed.

At first I tried to resist my body's sexual demands. I mean, how could I be considering having sex with her when she was hospitable enough to give me shelter from the storm, warm, dry clothes and food, right? Yet with each fluid motion, heart-warming beam and fleeting look of her riveting sapphire-like eyes, my self-control was thoroughly unstitched until it was nothing but shreds.

And I am over the fucking moon!

I vow that none of my past flings could ever compete with what she had presented to me. I'm not sure whether it's because she is so inexperienced (most likely a huge portion of it) or because I'm a bit of a sex maniac or even both but she managed to profoundly alter something underground in me, almost as if she flipped on a switch I never knew was existent in the first place. And because of that, all I have on my mind now is having her again... and again... and again... and damn it again—until all of my strength has withered into nonexistence and all she will ever feel are my needing lips and hands and cock owning her in every way conceivable and our bodies have been entirely razed by the all-consuming electric outcome of our severe lust.

Which I fucking really can't wait for!

The rainstorm continues to rage on and thunder booms, causing the windows to vibrate from its power, almost sounding as if it's urging me to start taking the steps to achieve my goal right away, and I gladly comply. Deftly, I slip my hand underneath the covers, my fingers brushing her velvety skin as I search for a breast. Bolts of pleasure surge within my body when my hand closes around the supple mound, a serene whimper escaping her as I lovingly fondle it, shaping it to the palm of my hand, and I place a light kiss on her sugary lips as my hand darts across to her neglected breast.

Her body reacts joyfully as it squirms under my meaningful caresses, her mind steadily awakening to delight, and she arches her back so that her breasts press harder into my palm. When moments crawl by and her whimpers evolve into wanting moans, her hand settles on my thigh, fumbling around as it seeks out my dick, and when she at last succeeds she gives an approving moan as she pets the length with affection, rendering it stiff despite the covers preventing direct contact, and a low groan emits from the center of my chest.

Grabbing hold of the meddling bed sheets, I fling them aside and expose our nude bodies. For a moment, my breath is snatched away by the rest of her brilliant beauty: melon-like breasts, lush bronzed skin, a flat stomach, slim waist that fans out into broad hips, and long toned legs. She's pure perfection, and with the added fact that she will still be as snug as a virgin gets more blood pumping into my craving cock.

A little impatient now, my hand travels down her chest and stomach, feeling the muscles in them quiver as I get close to the little dark brown triangle that stands guard at her prize. On impulse, she opens her legs wider, causing me to groan with gratitude, and when I arrive, wonderful relief and afflicting tension envelop us both.

A high dulcet yelp breaks out of her as my fingers play on her pussy lips, and when I slide in one finger then another, she clutches my shoulder fiercely as if terrified of falling away into obscurity.

Yes, that's it. Get nice and wet for me, baby, I think to myself as a broad smile forms on my lips.

With a lustful moan I begin to drive my fingers in and out of her channel, spreading her wetness around. Placing my lips on hers, I match my fingers' movements with my tongue, coaxing another rousing whimper to leave her as she responds with enthusiastic counterthrusts of her tongue just before I harshly press my thumb on her clit. She cries into my mouth, her hips involuntarily bucking against my hand, begging me to shove her over the threshold of sanity.

I furiously thrust my fingers in and out of her with urgent resolve, my thumb creating tormenting circles on her distended button, and that's when she loses it. A strident yell explodes out of her when her orgasm crashes down cruelly on her, her hands gripping my biceps viciously hard whilst her pussy does the same to my fingers, the quavering walls swiftly contracting and easing alternatively, luring my cock to its full splendor.

Without wasting one more second, I grab a condom from the box I had retrieved from my bag last night and rip it open with my teeth, heaving it down on my pulsating dick before I position myself above her body, placing the tip of my shaft at the entrance of her pussy before pushing in. Still reeling from her recent climax, the muscles of her cunt defy me almost with the same virginal force of last night but I press on, frantically needing my own release. A lengthy moan sounds from the basis of her being as I move deeper into her, her delicate hands on my sides, doing her best to accept me without difficulty. I only stop when all of it has been buried by the hilt and then remain still for some time, just cherishing the sensation of her searing slickness as she ravenously clasps me, listening to her anticipating panting, and only when she shoves her pelvis up against me in impatience do I start to move.

Fuck. Yes!

Withdrawing until only the head of my dick is still inside, I thrust back into her, making elated sighs leave the both of us, and repeat, moving smoothly inside of her. She cries out with every shove I make, her hot breath hitting the side of my face as her fingers dig deep into my back, trying desperately to keep me as close to her as possible. I place my mouth on hers, crushing her lips in a hot-blooded kiss as my hand grabs hold of the back of her neck whilst my other arm encircles her waist, pulling her up with me as I sit upright.

Sandra sets her hands on my shoulders as she sits on my lap, letting out a labored breath as she feels me fill her deep in a whole new angle. She finally opens her magnetic starry eyes, and for an instant I'm transported to a world of infinite joy as she peers into me deep with the same desire I have for her. Again, she flicks on the switch that I still have no clue as to what it activates, and the distinct beat of my drumming heart resounds in every single fiber of my body, a hundred-thousand-degree firestorm making my body shudder in intensity and my mind plummet into euphoric madness.

And I will happily demonstrate to her how mad she has made me.

Unable to keep my overwhelming wishes in check anymore, I take hold of her by the hips and raise her up until nearly all of my cock is out of her before brutishly slamming her back down on me as I lunge up into her also.

"Ahh!" we yell in unison, feeling like a thousand explosions have detonated between us.

I repeat the motion, each impact more bone-breaking and soul-shattering than the last as I force her to take in all of me so steel hard and lightning fast that the bed complains noisily and both our bodies quake from the incredible force. The room is soon filled with the erotic noises of her blaring yells that are increasing in volume and pitch, my thunderous growls and grunts that meld well with hers, and her ass slapping against my thighs every time we collide.

Oh god! She's just too much for me to comprehend; her soft hands gliding over my shoulders and arms, incapable of staying in one place for more than a split second, her melodic voice producing ecstatic cries, the intoxicating perfumed aroma that clings to her like a second skin, the luscious flavor of her full lips, the sight of her rosy chest, springing breasts and radiant face, and then the adamant clenching of her blazing, slippery pussy all contribute in elevating me to heights of abundant pleasure, and my body trembles with the unbearable anticipation of reaching the top.

With her face upturned from the extreme delight, I hug her closer to my sweat-slicked body, reveling in the feel of her hard nipples grazing against my chest. Shouts rip out of my throat as I feel myself head for the passionate peak, my cock tautening and my balls scrunching up, and sense the same thing happen to her as her pussy begins to spasm around my shaft.

Using every last bit of my might, I savagely ram up into her as she plunges down on me with a powerful shout, and bliss blows us to smithereens abruptly. I howl at the top of my lungs as tempestuous satisfaction erupts inside me, and my dick continuously jerks with ferocity as I blast in her. Her soprano scream adds further fulfillment in me, and an appreciative groan sounds from me as she gently rolls her hips around, making more cum spurt out of me before we drop back onto the bed, gasping greedily for air.

It seems like eternities go by with me still clutching her close to me whilst we continue to gulp down oxygen, my face buried in her neck and her hand clasping the back of my neck. When I've gathered some of myself up I roll off her, relishing a peaceful tingle that's scurrying just underneath the surface of my skin, and think about all the ways that I'll fuck her senseless.

Shit! Today's going to be so much fun!

"Shawn...?" Sandra says weakly, still out of breath from her crushing climax.

"Yeah?" I answer breathlessly.

"What's going to happen now?"

I grin with expectation. "Glad you asked that."

"No. I don't mean it like that." She sits up, gathering the bed sheets up around her body, shielding her spectacular nudity from me as sudden doubt shadows her face. Fuck! "I mean what are we going to do about all of this? You already know that I'm new to this so I don't know how to approach..."

She trails off and I sit up, realizing just how uncertain and unprepared she is. Of course she doesn't know how this goes, and I need to be careful as to how to show her the way.

"Okay, I get it. We'll keep it simple then," I say as reassurance, but it only confuses her.

"Simple how?" she demands.

"We will only fuck whenever we feel like it. No strings attached."

She slightly frowns at that. "So... we'll be fuck buddies then?"

"Exactly. We won't expect much from each other except sex. Is that clear?"

She nods her head slowly, understanding the nature of our relationship. "So, umm... can there be rules?"

"Sure, if they are reasonable."

"Can we keep us secret? I don't want anyone to know about this."

I nod. "Okay."

"I like it rough, but not BDSM level kind of rough."

I grin. "Me neither."

She blushes. "No anal play."

"Understandable."

"And..." She takes a few moments to mull over the last rule. When she figures it out, she looks at me dead in the eye, signaling the seriousness of this one. "We'll only have sex when the both of us want to. We'll use each other but together, alright?"

I have to say, the last one more than just stunned me. Every woman I had ever fucked never cared for me being in the mood for sex. As long as they would get gratification in the end my dissatisfaction mattered shit to them. But here is the one person who actually wants it to be mutual in a way, and that more than rattles me.

"Alright," I eventually say. "Agreed."

Tension evidently leaves her as her shoulders slump and she lets out a relieved breath before a winsome smile brightens up her face, and I can't help but lean in to taste their delectableness, a rich moan shooting from her throat when my tongue tenderly mates with hers. Long moments pass before my ardent dick clamors for her yet again, my hand trying to wriggle past the sheets to her body. She presses a hand on my chest, pushing me away and making me grumble with disappointment.

"I need a shower first," she explains, which instantly reignites my hope.

"Of course," I say overzealously and gather her into my arms, causing a shocked shriek to sound from her as I lift her up and carry her to the bathroom.

I set her down on her feet when we're beside the shower stall and turn on the hot and cold water taps, the shower head spouting to life. When I check that the water is at least lukewarm I lead her inside, shutting the glass door behind us, and then I gently push her against the wall. For some time, I gaze in wonder as the water trickles down her shapely figure, each drop sticking to her skin like glass ornaments, causing her body to glisten like the treasure it is. She pushes her damp hair back and rests her hands on my neck, staring into my eyes with those bewitching eyes of hers which beckon to me.

All I can do is to obey, right?

Taking the bottle of body wash from a small ledge, I squirt out some of its contents onto my palm and rub the liquid in-between my hands until it becomes a purple lather and start to massage her shoulders with it. She throws her head back with a thankful sigh, closing her eyes against the falling water as she unwinds under my firm touch. Moving lower, I again caress her ample breasts with adoration, causing her cherry red nipples to stiffen and jut out from their surrounding islands of soft flesh once more. Then I glide my hands down her sides to her hips and come inwards to caress her trembling stomach before going back up and around to sweep over her back, gently tugging her body to mine. My hands journey down until they are spread out over her pert butt cheeks and squeeze them, making her groan with want.

Having enough, she breaks away from my embrace and takes the body wash, jetting the liquid onto her hand and rubbing it between her hands before pressing them to my chest, imitating my actions. Placing my hands flat on the wall on either side of her head, I watch her as she concentrates on nothing but me, her soft hands skating across my skin from my chest to my stomach to my arms to my back, sending marvelous little prickles of exhilaration to course through my blood.

She gives me a shy glance and smile before she cradles my semi-hard dick in her hands, and a huff of air is forced out of me in an instant. Slowly, almost tentatively, she strokes it delicately, squeezing me here and there, her fingertips skimming along the sensitive underside, pushing the skin back until the pinkish head is exposed, precum dribbling out.

"Ohhh...That's it, baby. That's fucking it," I encourage, shutting my eyes from the immense sensuality she's granting me. "Like that... just like that."

One of her hands resumes exploring my thudding rod as the other goes to its base to seize my heavy balls, causing them to twinge gleefully as she mildly kneads them between her fingers, making them swell larger than imaginable and my engorged cock to plead for the relief that only she can bestow.

Impatient now, I swiftly place my hands at the back of her knees, hoisting her up as she hops into the air, and press her back against the wall. She wraps her legs and arms around my waist and neck respectively and kisses me as I shove into her. This time there is much less resistance than before, even though her cunt is in no way less tight than before, and I nearly go insane at the sizzling hot sensation of her muscles guzzling up my bare cock, feeling them vibrate alongside its pounding rhythm. I let out a low growl, staring deep into her eyes as I move inside of her, loving the way she visibly falls apart with each movement I make. Her ass smacks into the wall with every thrust, making a delicious slapping sound, and I want nothing but to pound her until the cheeks have turned flaming red.

But fuck it! I actually want to make this last as long as possible, to deliberately draw out every second of the fucking, and all I can do is cherish her constant yelps and honeyed lips and constricted channel, watching her descend into the same spiral of paradise that I am in. I push her wet hair back, laying butterfly-light kisses on her forehead and cheeks and neck, focusing all my energy on demolishing her.

Ages inch by as I continue to unhurriedly fuck her, propelling my cock deep into her pussy with broad strokes, going deeper than I ever have into her, touching her in places that have been dying to be ravaged, the head brushing against her cervix, until she begins to judder with vigor. She grabs hold of my biceps as she comes sweetly, not exclaiming loudly like all the other times when a subdued moan escapes her open mouth yet still overcome by the power of her release. Her pussy grips my dick with its life and then I feel myself teeter on the edge of rapture yet again. With all the strength I have left, I exit her with a tortured grunt, not wanting to risk a pregnancy, but before I burst she slithers down to her knees and pops the head into her hot mouth, completely shattering my last restraint.

"Ohhhh, baby..." I groan noisily as I come, gushing my semen into her mouth load after load after fucking load. She guzzles all of it down thirstily, looking so damn innocent yet sultry at the same time, making me ejaculate more than ever.

When the last cum flows out, she languidly begins to lick up my softening rod, sighing as she savors the tang of our mingled fluids like a lollipop, causing a small smile to curl up the corner of my mouth. I breathe heavily, my heart trying its mightiest to quiet down its hammering beat and my mind pleasurably numbed from the intense orgasm. Eventually, I pull her to her feet, pressing my mouth to hers and relishing the taste of us coating her tongue that further deepens my satisfaction. I then reach out to turn off the taps and pull her close to me, exhausted yet unwilling to quit so soon.

In a contented tone, Sandra says, "Now that I'm done with the shower, I can have sex now."

A laugh bursts out of me. Today is really going to be fun!

TruLuv26
TruLuv26
29 Followers