A Stormy Night Pt. 05

Story Info
When it's a little more than just sex.
3.8k words
4.65
5.6k
8

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TruLuv26
TruLuv26
29 Followers

"What's up with you?"

Startled, I whip my head around to see Jennifer Kingsley, my best friend, regard me with an interrogating expression.

To call her glamorous is a bit of an insult. She's your typical high school babe/diva with her lean, statuesque figure, golden curly, lustrous hair, elegantly chiseled facial features and vivacious jade eyes which always seem to retain limitless information about everything, even matters that she doesn't know a single droplet about.

"What do you mean?" I defend, questioning if it's that apparent that each and every time Shawn isn't in my pussy he's in my mind instead.

"You tell me," she counters, taking a seat beside me with a speculating smile. "This whole week you've been a little distracted. You blush whenever we mention boys. I swear that you've lost about two kilos of weight with the way you're super slim and your skin has this never-ending sensational glow."

Fuck!

The curse of great best friends is being too precise with perceptions most times, terminating any chances of dodging confidential topics. Sighing, I decide on telling her part of the story, still not wanting anyone to truly know what occurs behind the curtains.

"Maybe... because... I've been participating in... certain activities that have been... affecting me in the ways that you have specified," I admit inaudibly, giving her a knowing look.

At first, she is nothing but perplexed by my queer choice of words and is about to whack the truth out of me when all of a sudden their cryptic implication dawns on her, her eyes widening into saucers as her face lights up with sheer womanly joy.

"Oh my god!" she squeals, jigging up and down in her seat, barely able to suppress her excitement. "When did you give away your V-card? Why didn't you tell me sooner? Is it who I think it is?"

Before I even have a chance to answer any one of her questions—correction: before I even have a chance to think of the lies and half-truths to feed her with, her expression brightens up deviously as if she just won the lottery but through dishonest means.

"Speak of the devil," she simply speaks, taking a long, expectant sip of her Fanta.

I turn around and stare in shock at Jake, who approaches me with a joyous large grin.

Shit! I had been avoiding him this entire fucking week, not looking to be in that awkward situation where he's still expecting us to get it on when I'm occupied with someone else. What can I say to him now, and with the notable fact that Jen will be listening in on our conversation with the mistaken belief that we've already fucked each other?

"Hi, Sandra, Jen," he greets, earning levelheaded hellos from the both of us before he aims his attention on just me. "It's been a while since we last saw each other."

Quickly, I cleverly say, "I don't think so. Maybe you're just being a baby about it?"

Jen fights to stay composed as he smiles even wider at me. "Maybe it's both. Who knows?"

I smile wickedly at him, relief comforting my vaulting heart in my chest by two notches. None of them are suspicious of anything and are following the path that I'm leading them on. Good. With any luck, I might succeed in misguiding them totally.

"So you're throwing your party tomorrow, right?" he asks, which makes me edgy with fear.

"Yeah," I answer as lightly as I can.

"Then it means that we can meet up again?"

The vision of being in a bedroom alone with him instead of Shawn causes me to slightly shudder in aversion, but I niftily say, "Of course. Stop pretending like you aren't sure."

I mockingly wink, making him laugh with anticipation. "Okay. I'll see you then."

"See you then."

He walks away, leaving me alone with my overjoyed friend, who harasses me as soon as she has the given chance.

"No fucking way, Sandra! I need the details of what happened. Now!" she bawls out like a child, vigorously shaking me as she tries to draw the fictional sex tale out of me.

"Umm... no. I think I'll keep it to myself," I cunningly say, acting smug about it but really praying that she won't see right through me.

"Sandra, you little bitch! Tell me!" she screams a little too loud, causing some passersby to stare at us in shock and curiosity.

Just then the siren goes off, signaling my one and only chance of escaping, and I appreciatively seize the opening.

"See you tomorrow!" I call out as I stand, pick up my bag, and leave her cussing after me.

I'm more than glad that the nerve-wracking session is over now. If spending only five minutes with her and Jake is already dreadfully challenging for me, then what the fucking hell will I do tomorrow? I can't keep manipulating them both simultaneously just so that I make a huge-ass mistake in the end.

And then a light bulb flickers on in my head. Yes! That's it! I'll make sure they are separated at all times and interact with them at specific times so that I have a better hold on my lies whilst keeping them in the dark too!

Unexpectedly, a sinking feeling develops in my chest, making me frown and sigh out in gloomy guilt. Never have I ever felt compelled to deceive people like this, especially my own best friend, but with Shawn I'll do just about anything to make people look the other way so that we can carry on sharing what we have with each other, even if it means putting those relations on the line.

Travelling down the hallway, I reach the bathroom in which I take refuge, locking myself in one of the stalls as I listen to other students scuttle down the corridor, making their way to their next lesson. Since I have a free period which lasts for ninety minutes, I wait out ten of them to make certain that there's no one still roaming around the school before making my move. Running as fast and stealthily as I can, I dash down the hallways to a side entrance that only seniors can use, putting my student ID card on the scanner to unlock the door and then rush outside towards the parking lot. Shawn's new car pulls up just then, the door popping open for me, and I speedily slide onto the passenger seat. He drives off before anyone spots us, and immediately starts laughing at the way we're sneaking around.

"This is fun," he remarks, giving my thigh a little squeeze.

"How is us looking like thieves fun?" I argue, beaming as my fancying pussy already starts to throb from his charging touch.

"It will be fun when we get to enjoy the stolen opportunity we have with each other."

He sends me a crafty wink, making me let out a charmed giggle. His hand skims down my leg to my knee then travels back up again, pushing the hem of my skirt higher until it's up to my waist, baring my thigh.

"Impatient, aren't you?" I taunt despite me welcoming the avid strokes.

"Only with you," he confesses with his signature sexy smile, which makes my heart spring with jubilation.

We fall into pressured silence, desire wafting in the air between us as he continues to caress my leg, his fingers flitting across the sensitive inner side, making bolts of expectancy flow in my blood as I open my legs wider. He moves higher until—oh!—he reaches the place where I'm clamoring for him, his fingertips virtually hovering as they frolic with my stimulated clit, pleasure darting around in my body. I close my eyes, moaning softly as he feels me, my panties getting damper with each fleeting second.

Eventually, I plant my hand on the increasing engorged bulge in his pants, returning the favor as I rub him through the fabric of his trousers. A resounding rumble sounds from the base of his chest, his other hand strengthening its grip on the steering wheel, his gaze fixed on the road yet his attention truly trained on me. Feeling so fucking famished but knowing that we can't do anything to properly sate it at this moment, I groan in impatience as my hands soar for the buckle of his belt, unclasping it and zipping open his trousers before releasing his cock from the confines of his briefs, admiring its impressiveness as it vaguely vibrates in my hand, a vein indistinctly showing as it begs to be brought to life.

Bending over, I take it into my mouth, achieving in scarfing down all of it in five seconds and I breathe in his erotic musky scent, giving a gurgled moan of glee. I hear him exhale above me, the warmth of my mouth soaking into him, and he places a hand at the back of my head, petting me as I give him a blow job. Actively bobbing my head, I cherish the thick, full-bodied taste of him, the shaft's skin smoothening from my slavering mouth, and then the familiar syrupy yet tangy hint of his leaking precum begins to layer my tongue, making my nipples and clit exultantly tickle concurrently. My whimpers and moans amplify in volume, his own breathing becoming heavier with every suck and lick I do, and then I feel the car lurch forward from the result of him stepping on the gas harder, hardly able to inhibit his mounting want any longer.

"You just made driving ten thousand times more entertaining and complicated all at once, you know that?" he breathily declares, his hips slightly raising up to meet my downward motions.

I give a little giggle that's brilliantly muted by his hefty bulkiness and suck him with all I have almost as if to draw the life out of it whilst my tongue single-mindedly thrashes about, sensing every pulse that his dick produces. My hand moves to the base of his cock where his weighty balls are swelling, and I start to knead them hard, feeling them roll around in a remarkable manner between my fingers and making him cry out almost as if in tremendous agony. His shaft grows to the point where my mouth can't house him anymore, but it doesn't stop me from giving him the infuriating bliss I want him to experience. As softly as I can, I boldly bite him, forcing his entire body to jolt in response as he swears abruptly, boosting my self-confidence. I repeat, slowly pulling the skin with my teeth, making his dick twitch irrepressibly as it blossoms into its true form, prepared for my sopping wet cunt.

Unexpectedly, the car screeches to a halt and I sit up to see that we have arrived at our destination: a deserted underground parking garage. Acting promptly with raring need, we tussle to create a makeshift fuck zone as I shove down my drenched panties and forcefully kick them off whilst he pushes his seat as far back as it can go before thrusting down his trousers and underwear to properly free himself. Releasing a little sigh as I scramble on top of him, I lift up my skirt to better position myself, and without a second more plummet down on him, wailing as I do so. He groans as his hands shoot for my waist, clinging to me painfully hard as I take him all in a second, my hands flying for his seat. Biting my lip, I piston my body up and down on his beating pole, my movements hasty, untamed, juddering and somewhat imprecise, jostling the car violently with the magnitude of my speed. Shawn starts to undo the buttons of my shirt, pushing it off my shoulders when he's done then proceeds to unhooking my bra, freeing my now bouncing breasts before capturing a tit with his mouth, sucking as ceaselessly zealous as I had with his cock before moving on to its envious companion. A sharp scream explodes from my core and I'm positive that the engulfing blaze in my body will incinerate me in a matter of seconds.

Then I'll make those few seconds count.

Straightening my back as I press a hand to the roof, I shriek as I really lose all restraint, shutting my eyes tight as I imagine myself riding the most enraged, savage and daunting bull in a rodeo; Shawn's skyward thrusts matching the beast's brutish bucks as it tries with all its might to throw me off but I continue to hold on with every speck of my strength, my body slamming down on its back aka Shawn's bullish dick lightning fast and rock-hard. The car is soon occupied with the dense, pungent aroma of sex and my piercing whimpers and cries that for once obscure Shawn's resonant grunts and groans, his tongue forever lashing out at my rigid nipples, causing me to throw back my head as stifling pleasure encircles me.

Lush ecstasy drowns me in ever-tumbling surges, trekking from my fiery pussy to the pit in my stomach and to my heaving breasts before finally ending in my pounding head, making my mind numb from the indefinable hurt of the overindulgent pleasure. The intensity of our fucking continues to bash into me mercilessly, forcing my entire body to convulse nonstop with divine delight and tears to well up in my eyes, my epicenter of existence being battered down with each distinct thud of his unyielding rod as it slithers in my cunt. My chest expands sorely, trying to fill my starved lungs with the depleting oxygen in the car, and the magnificently well-known pressure that has been ballooning at the bottom of my gut inflates just a touch more, ready to burst at the perfect time with the perfect move I make. Pulling my breasts away from his amorous mouth, I crash my mouth into his, parting his lips so that my tongue is able to seek out his as I resume riding him feverishly.

And then I snap with abrupt ferocity.

I feel nothing yet experience everything as my climax stabs me right in the heart, causing me to scream into his mouth as hot tears roll down my cheeks. Plunging down on him one last time, I freeze as my weeping cunt ripples all around him and clutches him with vice-like tenacity. He hollers into my own mouth as he deposits all his semen into me, his dick rhythmically jerking with fury, causing a hushed moan to leave me as the viscous fluid stuffs me, saturating my pussy even more. He ejaculates for an extremely long while, making me think that his testicles must have blown up into the size of tennis balls for this much cum to discharge.

But it's not like I'm complaining or anything.

In time, the sperm flow begins to wane, allowing my womb the chance to drink up some of his cum, and we both let out sighs of immense fulfillment, our needs momentarily cared for. Shawn rolls down the windows and switches on the air conditioner, the stuffiness of the car vanishing as our bodies cool off. I press the side of my head to his chest, panting like I just ran a hundred meters at top speed (which I practically did) as I hear his own drumming heart take its time to slow down, smiling as I see how I made him incredibly short-winded and wearied as he huffs and puffs harshly.

"Fuck, baby! You're really good at that," he compliments, his hands running up and down my bare back.

"Only for you," I echo his earlier words with a slight twist, earning a feeble chuckle from him.

Witnessing how I made him this fucking high somehow crams me with joy that doesn't just simply disperse throughout my whole body; it also seeps so deep into my bones and threads itself into each and every one of my cells, bonding me entirely to it. It makes me realize how much better it is to give him the pleasure rather than to receive it, and that's when I resolve my mind to eternally pursue his happiness, no matter what.

"Do you have to go back to school?" Shawn whines, his hands slipping underneath my skirt to cup my butt.

"If we still want to keep this a secret... yeah, I think so," I state casually.

"You know, dropping out of school doesn't automatically tip people off about us."

"True, but I also happen to want to graduate."

"Why?!"

I giggle, noting how his cock has reduced in size but only midway, reflecting the concentrated yearning he still possesses. "You're getting a little too demanding."

"You sound like you don't know how exceptional your pussy is."

I laugh and he gives me his breathtaking smile as he tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. He holds the side of my face lightly, gazing deep into my eyes with his luminous eyes, and then something happens within their dark depths like... I don't know like what exactly come to think of it, but his eyes begin to glow as if a fire has been set alight within them. It isn't the desirous kind, no, but the kind that always seems to burn, even at times when it should be nothing but embers, and the wholesome power of it sets off a potent chain reaction in me: my heart springing and my lungs working faster than normal and my mind whipping about in a turbulent tornado.

And then I understand what it is: he's not looking at me with just fleshly attraction. He's looking at me with emotive adoration as if I'm the only thing worth staring at and being with in the entire expanse of the universe, and that... it just...

It just completes me.

Grinning wide, I give him another kiss, our tongues slipping past our lips to meet in a joyful embrace, intensifying my content as they glide over each other at a deliberate pace. His hands come up and around to my breasts, feeling them as he fondles them dotingly, causing a low moan to escape me. Placing my hands on his neck, I deepen the kiss as we slowly revive our bodies to ardor, far from being done with each other. My pussy fondly caresses his stunning cock as it pleasantly grows inside me, wanting to do nothing except bestow boundless exhilaration. Moaning into his mouth when his girth overstretches my cunt walls as usual, I break the kiss and set my hands on his shoulders as I raise my body until he's nearly out, and as slowly as I can sink down on him, igniting another vortex of passion.

I fuck him so much differently this time with much more patience and control as I move on top of him, skating up and down on him with ease as I pace myself the way one would in running a marathon. Even my channel and his shaft notice the change; me squeezing him on regular, healthy intervals and him softly thumping inside me. The only sounds we make are my tranquil mewls and his soothing voice as he whispers sweet praises and encouragements into my ear, sending beautiful tingles to invigorate my nerves.

"Damn baby, you're beautiful... so beautiful it fucking hurts," he says breathily, cradling my face as he scatters enchanting butterfly-light kisses all over my forehead, cheeks, mouth, neck and shoulders. "You're perfect. Just perfect, Sandra."

I can't even describe how much rich, magnificent, inconceivable, brilliant joy those words generate in me as my heart skyrockets to the stars and my brain focuses on just supplying him with endless sensuality.

Eons go by as I languidly ride him, taking a trembling breath in whenever I slide up and moaning when I glide back home, sparking up millions of stimuli in my stinging pussy. Shawn's hands roam my back again before giving a gentle squeeze to my ass and then caressing my thighs as if they have all the time in the world while he releases rumbling groans that reverberate through me. His scorching tongue lazily licks up the speckled sweat in the valley between my breasts and the hollow of my collarbone, and I immediately start to slightly wheeze, my body unable to grasp the vast ecstasy he's emanating to me. Once again, the tension sphere in my stomach materializes, also taking its sweet time in expanding, and my mouth hangs open at the wonderful sensation.

"Oh, Shawn..." I utter under my breath, my heart rate accelerating and my pussy clamping tighter for my looming release.

"Sandra, baby..." he drawls, his grip on me tightening and his rod thudding tougher in response.

Gently holding his face between my hands, my body automatically picks up the pace on its own, incapable of drawing this moment out as much as it can. Again, I struggle to catch my breath, mewling softly and my weak form quaking endlessly as it prepares for the big bang. Shawn carries on saying lovely praises in between tortured moans and groans, his steamy breath hitting my face as he lovingly strokes back my hair, and then a pin finally manages to pop the balloon in my gut.

TruLuv26
TruLuv26
29 Followers
12