A Stormy Night Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's no suddenness or agony or viciousness this time when we come together, both of us emitting low moans that merge tunefully into a long one as we are swept away by the formidable orgasms. I press my forehead to his, crying out loud as I continue to move my clasping cunt up and down on him, wanting satisfaction to fully encompass him. Blazing liquid spears into me as he ejaculates, more cum gushing and swarming inside of me than last time, and a rowdy moan escapes his mouth as he lets himself go and falls apart.

Only when I feel the semen stop pouring out of his body do I stop stirring, drooping down on him gratefully as he encloses my body with his brawny arms, the amazing sounds of my tired whimpers and his gruff moans the obvious remnants of our phenomenal sex. A light sheen coats both of our drained figures, my stomach clenching and unclenching repetitively as the climax subsides, and he rubs my back comfortingly, causing tremors of delight to run along my spine and I kiss his neck, letting it linger for some time to show him how much I appreciate the gesture. When I've regained some of my vitality, I sit upright to look at his handsomely stress-free, appeased face; a dreamy look glazing his eyes and a lazy smirk and radiant skin, and I smile when he cradles my face with his hands, his thumb leisurely skimming across my cheek.

"Thank you, baby," he says, so much gratitude dripping from his voice that it makes a lump form in my chest.

"Thank you," I say back, leaning in to give him a thorough kiss.

With my head on his chest and his hands on my back, we remain there for as long as we can, just listening to our quiet breathing, treasuring the bubble that keeps us in our own little exquisite world before it pops, caring for nothing except each other.

12