All Comments on 'A Stormy Night With Marie Ch. 04'

by D-Man

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Camberwell MikeCamberwell Mikeover 18 years ago
Delightful little tale

OK maybe the plot isn't original, but we know what it feels to wonder "what if I'd only...", and D-Man has explored his fantasies with delightful style. I loved it.

desibandhudesibandhualmost 16 years ago
good one ..

good story .. the story progressed really good ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Whoa

I love how in every story something new happens and I'm not a fan of anal rimming but this was a pretty good ending to a short series

Good job

David48David48almost 14 years ago
Pretty good

Liking your characters is a good thing. I try to visualize Marie, and that is also a good thing. The action is pretty hot, and leaving it hanging there at the end is a good technique. Looking forward to more about sis and bro...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It must be a good story....

A good series of stories judging from how hard my dick is after reading them.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Morning After?

Not into M/A, but liked the aspect of morning after, now what? I see a possible extension of this series in the list, and will have to explore it.

sabra16023sabra16023about 10 years ago
A Great Story

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

There are very few original stories here. You provide sufficient variation to make it interesting and it had enough realism to allow me to enter a mindset of vicarious enjoyment. It had me wishing one of my (older) sisters had done that like i used to wish as a teen. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Stormy Night With Marie

Your story was great ,but you can't stop now. There is to much for this couple to enjoy.I for one would like it to continue a lot further down the path or life.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Wonderful first 4 chapters.

Looking forward to the rest !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn

Don't like stories where anal comes in to play. That ain't sex. Stopped reading.

The old fart.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Enjoyed this story

Loved the slow build up and the main event was well written. Hopeful you will keep going and see where the relationship goes from here.

JagnagJagnagalmost 6 years ago
Short chapters

Shame about such short chapters, this could have been 1 story with 4 pages ! But prefer if it was 4 chapters with 4pages in each !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
beautifully written, but...

There is no doubt that A Story Night With Marie is beautifully written, with excellent characters and wonderful love scenes. However it would have been much better as a straight romance, without the anal sex or the ancestral element.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous