A Story for Eric

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss, oh god Lisa."

"I'm fucking you now Eric, I'm fucking your ass."

"Yes...you are, and I love it, I love your cock in my ass, and if you had a cock, I would suck it."

"You would suck my cock?"

"Yes...I want to..."

"What do you want to do Eric...tell me..."

"I want to suck your vagina, I want to suck your cock..."

"Do you wish I had a cock that you could suck?"

"Yes...yes, I wish you had a cock...I would suck your cock, Lisa."

Now Lisa was kneeing over him. the double ended dildoe was fucking both of their holes.

Lisa pushed until 8 inches were buried in his rectum. She pulled back, and then thrust again. His cock continued to drip.

"What else do you want baby, tell me everything you want."

"Uhhh uhhhh I want you to suck my cock...and I want you to sit on my cock and fuck yourself with my cock..."

Lisa pulled the dildoe from her vagina.

She slid town and opened her mouth and engulfed his entire erection in one long slow suck.

Eric pushed up into her mouth as she sucked him.

Now timing was everything.

"Fuck me good, fuck me with your pussy."

She gave one more long suck, and slid up his body. They kissed as Lisa lowered herself on his cock. She slid his cock deep into her as she kept the dildoe in his ass. He thrust up as she pushed back and they fucked hard and fast.

"Oh god I missed fucking you."

"And I missed being fucked like this, Oh Eric I missed your cock."

"I want one more thing..."

"Yes, baby."

"When I cum...I want you to..."

"I know..."

"Huh?"

"You want me to feed it to you. You want to eat your cum, your cream-pie out of my hot open pussy."

"...Y...yess...oh please don't judge me..."

"Oh, no baby, I love you and ever since that time you wanted a taste, I knew what you wanted, and tonight is the night you are going to live every fantasy you ever had."

"Face fuck me."

"Oh yes, I am going to. I had to watch many video's to see men eat their cream-pie. I'm going to give it to you now, fill me, Eric, fill me with your hot cream'.

'I'm going to...hot cum...

"You'e going 'to eat it..."

"Eat it, now!!"

Eric shot his first jolt of cum into her hot slippery wet cunt, then another jet of cum, then another and another and another...

They shouted together as Lisa's orgasm came with his first squirt.

Now their fucking slowed. Lisa stared into his eyes.

"Eat my cum dripping pussy...open your mouth cum eater."

She crawled up his body. She positioned her vagina over his face.

"Open your mouth," She said as she lowered her hot open vagina over his face. She lowered as he steadied her with his hands. He guided her as she came closer. She reached down and spread her vagina open as she planted it on his open mouth.

They were both moaning as she pushed down and rocked over his face,

Eric's mouth was wide open as he pulled her hot opened cunt to his mouth, Every dream of Lisa feeding his cum to him was being realized in this moment. He felt the first flush of hot cum slide into his throat, he licked and sucked as she pushed the cum out of her and into his mouth. Now she leaned back as she came on his face. His mouth was full of cum and her girl cum as she fucked his mouth and he continued to swallow.

His cock began to get hard again.

She rolled off him and turned around so she was facing his feetnow they were in a 69 position.

She reached for his hardening cock, and opened her mouth as she felt him pull her vagina back to his face. She felt him lift up and lick between her ass cheeks again as she swallowed his cock.

His tongue returned to her asshole. He stiffened it and probed it like a small cock.He loved that she purposely waxed her hole for him to lick.

Lisa pushed back as she swallowed his cock to the root. Eric was in sex heaven. His mouth tasted of cum, his tongue was in her ass and she was swallowing his cock whole.

Soon he felt the cum boiling in his balls again. He threw his head back as he shot a stream of cum into her sucking mouth. He came with three or four spurts.

Lisa slowly crawled off of him, and turned up to his face. She smiled at him as she kissed him, and as he opened his mouth for her tongue, she deposited a mouth full of hot cum into his mouth.

Eric was taken aback for a split second, then willingly ate the cum she fed him.

A short time later, after a short nap, Lisa sat up. Her breasts swung over his face as she leaned over to kiss him.

"Happy?" She said.


"I've never been so happy," He replied. "I love you so much."

"Was it what you hoped for, eating your cream-pie from my pussy?"

"Because you understood, and you helped me, it was better than good. I loved it—thank you."

"Maybe tomorrow you can fuck my tits and cum on my nipples, and then suck all the cum off."

"Hey, that's a great idea. You're a quick learner."

Eric wondered if he should share his experience in London with Jay. He decided, maybe; but not now.

Jay

12