A Story of Betty and Eric Ch. 04

Story Info
Weekend bliss and a guest for dinner.
3.8k words
4.67
19.1k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10

On Saturday morning Eric woke up to wonderful smell of coffee. Betty was in the kitchen, still in her silk pajamas but nonetheless looking very sexy. Her pants, although lose, deliciously accentuated her tight bottom. This and her hard nipples clearly protruding through her shiny burgundy top, made Eric's cock instantly hard.

"Want some coffee before your morning jog, hun?" Betty offered him a cup.

"Wouldn't dare to say no to a beautiful lady," Eric took a sip and tried to grab Betty's waist, but she stopped him midway, putting her hand on his head.

"Down, boy," she said. "I'll have your tongue with my coffee for breakfast, your talented mouth makes me wet just thinking about it. But be quick honey, I want an orgasm before my cup gets cold."

She sat on the kitchen counter and Eric took down her silky pajama pants. He would never have enough of her bare hips, and the smell of her moist pussy was intoxicating. He kissed it right away, not bothering to warm her up, just straight to climax, as she requested.

Betty felt blissful and calm that morning. She loved Saturdays, and she loved them at home. On Friday nights - the true start of the weekend - she often felt tired or still agitated from her office activities, and Sundays had that aura of incoming week, last chance to have fun before work. Saturdays on the other hand were her favorite days, and mornings like this one -- with beautiful, sunny air just outside the window, a cup of strong black coffee and her handsome husband's head between her thighs -- this was the way a woman should start her weekend.

Eric's passionate mouth and tongue, his hands roaming her hips, her thighs, her stomach, and most of all his obedience and lack of hesitation made her cum almost too fast. With free hand she gripped his hair tight and pressed it one more time to her pussy lips before pulling him up. She kissed him possessively putting her tongue deep into his mouth, exploring it boldly until he lost his breath and struggled to break free. She held him a second longer, chuckling at his slight discomfort. He tasted coffee and cum, Betty found it erotic and so very fitting, almost as if he was born to taste this way.

"Finish your coffee," she said with a smile. "And go for your run, I want those cheeks of yours tight and sexy," with that she slapped his buttocks playfully.

When Eric got back, a bit sweaty but so very much alive as always after a good workout, he found a salmon sandwich Betty obviously prepared for his proper breakfast. The sounds of clanking metal from their home gym told him that she also exercised that morning. He ate without hurry, checking his smartphone lazily and listening to Betty's sexy grunts. Before hitting the shower, he decided to take a peek into the gym -- he wondered what body part she did this time.

She was doing squats with a heavy barbell -- one of the latest expansions to their formerly modest home gym. The weight rack was set up in front of a large window overlooking their garden and Betty's silhouette in the bright morning light was exquisite: her long, finely muscled legs contrasted with narrow waist and wonderfully sculpted ass, her blonde hair set lose over the bar and tight broad shoulders. She pushed herself hard, Eric noticed how she struggled yet still maintained perfect form with her last rep. The bar looked really heavy, it has been a few years since he worked out with free weights, and Eric wondered if he would be able to do reps with this much weight. Legs were never his strongest body part, but Betty seemed to love exercising them, and if you asked Eric: with great results.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked without looking at him and set the heavy weight back on the rack.

"Yeah... the garden looks nice today," he joked, caught a little bit off guard. "Geez honey, this looks really heavy, how much did you put on the bar today?"

"As much as I need," she said taking a sip from a bottle. "In fact I could do a bit more if you spot me. Put those fives on each end and stand behind me, will you?"

Eric shook his head as he put five kilo plates on the barbell. He tried to count the whole weight of it, but decided that admiring Betty's sculpted buttocks was a better idea. She was wearing a purple leotard with bikini cut at the bottom and sneakers, nothing more. The leotard was a v shape on her back, adding to the effect of her toned back covered lightly with beads of perspiration. Eric fought with the urge to grab her from behind, but he knew how serious she was with her workouts.

"This is my last set, I'll try to do four to six reps, you might need to help me with the last one," Betty said as she picked up the weight.

She did four of them, the last one a bit unsteady, and Eric had to hold the bar to keep it even. His semi hard cock under his pants brushed Betty's buttocks as they rose together. When the weight was set safely on the rack, he reached around her to feel her hard stomach and breasts. She was warm and a bit sweaty, his cock got really hard really fast.

"Always hard for me, lover boy?" Betty chuckled and ground a bit back, teasing his cock. She turned around and brushed his lips with her tongue. "I might have a use for that, but I need to finish my workout first, so just enjoy the show for now."

She put her hand and knee on the small bench and started her first set of dumbbell rows. She loved the way it made her shoulders and back strain, she could feel the burn almost right away. Eric took a few steps back and just stood, quietly observing her body work. She couldn't blame him -- the reflection in the mirror confirmed her perfect form: strong, round ass, gracefully arched back, her arm working in perfect line with her shoulder, heavy dumbbell adding to the effect of elegant strength.

"I didn't realize you got that strong, babe," Eric said in light astonishment. "Maybe I shouldn't have neglected my free weight training..."

"Nonsense. You've never looked better," said Betty as she took the dumbbell in her other hand. "All of your heavy lifting those years ago wasn't what you really needed. It was just your flawed way to impress girls. And your buddies in the locker room." She started doing reps with again, this time Eric had better view on her chest, which was as much mesmerizing as watching muscles on her back. "Those long runs now, are so much more in line with who you really are. You don't have to impress anyone but your wife now. With me, you can be your true self."

"I love you." Eric said without thinking, instantly embarrassed with expressing his feelings so bluntly. "Sorry, I didn't want to... ruin the moment with such trivial..."

"You can't ruin anything expressing your love to me, silly" chuckled Betty. She took another sip of water and changed hands again. "But I feel this moment is a bit one-sided, my love. So far I do all the heavy lifting and you're just ogling my body. Its time you returned the favor. Take your shirt off, I want a good look at my husband's lean, sexy body."

Eric did as he was told, again turning her on with his eagerness and obedience. As she finished her last sets, Betty admired his washboard stomach with just a hint of a six-pack, his chiseled, slightly hairy chest and wide shoulders, wiry muscles clearly visible on his arms. All this combined with those big brown eyes and a bit self conscious smile was an ideal package. She was so wet at the moment, she decided to forfeit the rest of her workout. The dumbbell fell heavily on the floor as she leaned on the bench.

"Come here, lover boy! There are other parts of me that demand a strong workout."

Eric didn't need to be told twice. She almost jumped at her, putting his hands on her narrow waist, feeling tight muscles dance under her skin.

"I am a lucky man," he managed to say before Betty took down his running shorts together with the underpants in one strong motion. His dick sprang out at attention. She let it brush her body as she rose, then cupped his balls in her palm and looked deeply in his eyes.

"Take this off me, fast!" The leotard was off so quickly, that Betty wondered for a second if Eric didn't tear it down, but decided she didn't care. She pulled him a bit, and he followed until they hit one of the walls. She gripped his neck tighter and lifted herself up, wrapping her legs around his strong abdomen. Erick rammed his dick inside her as if a knight charging through the gates of conquered castle. His rod filled her deeply and she shivered with pleasure, clenching her inner muscles, feeling him rubbing her pussy walls the way she loved. She met his thrusts with her own hip movements, kissing and biting his neck, feeling his hot breath on her shoulder.

"That's it, Eric! Give it to me, I want to feel you deep. Oohh yeah, c'mon, faster, faster, aahhh, that's it, don't stop. Don't you dare stop!"

They went down to the floor, Eric still on top, driving into her with primal force, faster and deeper than ever. He's waited long enough for a chance to come, and knew this was the right moment, that Elisabeth would allow it this time, that she craved it as much as he did. Her one hand embraced his neck, she put the other one on his butt, squeezing, caressing, touching and pulling him with the rhythm of his thrusts. Although he was on top, the both felt she was still very much in control.

Eric was getting close, and Betty's throaty moans meant she wasn't far away either. When her fingers brushed between his ass cheeks he couldn't hold any more. He came in violent bursts filling her pussy with his hot cum. Betty's legs started to shiver and she squeezed his sides so strongly he felt his ribs might break. But he didn't care. At this moment he didn't care for anything on this world, besides their pleasure, their love, their mutual understanding, the way they completed each other.

Betty shivered one more time and laid relaxed with a satisfied sigh, her legs still wrapped around him. She didn't want Eric to pull out yet, she needed to feel his cock inside her just a little while longer. She kissed his mouth possessively and very slowly let him out of her, feeling his cum leaking to the floor.

"Ah, what a way to start our weekend," she said and stretched her arms above her head comfortably. "Couldn't think of a better way for it. Rest a bit, my handsome stallion, then I want you to take care of groceries and dinner. We have a guest tonight."

11

"Restaurants never get old, but nothing beats good home cooking," said Alicia, putting her fork down. "Your husband is an excellent cook, Elisabeth," she added and turned towards him. "Would you fill another glass for me, Eric?"

"Better bring us a new bottle, the night is still young," said Betty. "Alicia and I have some corporate topics to discuss, nothing much interesting for you I'm afraid, take this chance and call it a night if you want to."

Eric wasn't sure he was angry at her dismissive tone or glad to finally be able to leave their company. Through the evening their conversations more and more turned to work related topics, and although Eric was aware of general state of things in Betty's job, he wasn't an equal partner to discuss department politics or just plain corridor gossip both women enjoyed so much during the meal.

Luckily, they had only one guest this evening as both Eric and Elisabeth despised big corporate dinners with spouses. They attended one of those a few years ago at Betty's boss house, and decided one was enough. With her promotion and becoming the boss herself, Elisabeth discouraged these kinds of old fashioned corporate "family meetings", stating that they belonged to the past and with the change of guard the corporate culture should evolve as well.

Alicia however was a different case. Throughout the year Elisabeth and her young protégé were becoming good friends, and this was more of a friendly dinner then informal business meeting. Eric observed them during the meal and couldn't help but find them different and at the same time very much alike. Alicia was bold, outspoken and confident just like Betty, which seemed to be the necessary traits of successful women, at least in their corporate world. They also had similar sense of humor, some of the gestures and phrases they used were of the same kind -- no doubt a product of their corporate identity as well as young Alicia taking after her boss and idol.

Physically however they couldn't be more different. Alicia was much shorter, wore thick rimmed glasses and had her black hair tied in a ponytail, which only added to her young appearance. She must have been in her early twenties, and her youth showed in her smile, her excited voice and energetic moves, as opposed to Elisabeth's calm confidence. Although dressed in power clothes, similar to but not of as good quality as Elisabeth's, there was some youthful, almost teenage vibe about her. She was well proportioned and slim, but Eric bet her body wasn't toned in a gym, being rather a product of healthy eating and active lifestyle between running the corporate corridors and nightclub dance floors. Despite her young age, however, she was a rising corporate star, very bright and talented. She was becoming Elisabeth's right hand, and with that came promotions and a very good salary. Eric was sure this young girl made more in a month than he did in a year as a novelist.

He came back from the kitchen with a new bottle and served the wine, first to Elisabeth, then Alicia and himself. He was just about to take the dishes, when Alicia broke the silence:

"So, how long have you been in this kind of relationship?" Eric tensed up a bit, not sure how to respond as Alicia took a sip and added "I mean in female led marriage. He's completely subservient to you, isn't he? And doesn't seem to mind it."

"You have a keen eye," Betty smiled. "It's been a few months now and works well for both of us. I mean to keep it this way. We both do, don't we, Eric?"

Eric's face turned red despite his strongest effort to keep casual about it. He never thought Elisabeth would want to take their lifestyle outside, to share it with anyone. He wanted this to be private and just between them, the thought of someone else realizing he was submissive to his wife terrified him.

"I don't think..." he started, but Alicia spoke over him ignoring his attempt to close the topic.

"This is so cool! You can't imagine how I admire you guys. I mean I've had this kind of thing with my ex, but you're married, this is for life. Not that you flaunt your lifestyle to everyone, but looking at you it's kind of obvious. The way you move around him, Elisabeth, the way he's around you, respectful and adoring, a bit insecure, hesitant as if always wanting to be on your good side, while also bold and strong to anyone else. Not meek, just sexually submissive to you. And so much in love, I can tell. I love that about men."

"I love that about my man," Elisabeth reached out and caressed his cheek. "It's been so much better this way. And the sex is just fantastic."

Eric wanted to hide under the table, and he would happily do so if only this wouldn't be taken as another act of submissiveness from him. As if to kneel by his wife chair or something of that manner. Instead, he just sat a bit speechless, out of words so much unusually for him, as the women went on as if he wasn't there.

"Yeah, I imagine how you feel when you peg him..." Alicia looked at their puzzled faces. "Ouch, you aren't there yet, are you? Sorry about that." She stopped as she must have realized she got a bit far.

"Don't apologize, we're just having a casual talk between friends," Elisabeth stated with authority in her voice, taking control of the conversation. "What did you mean 'peg him'?"

Eric knew where this was going, he's had his share of watching porn and the term wasn't strange to him, but he didn't want to speak about it. Maybe someday with Elisabeth, but definitely not with her young coworker.

"Honey, I don't think this is..." he tried to end the topic, but Betty wouldn't let him.

"Why don't you find yourself useful again and clear the table, Eric?" she said with the edge to her voice. He knew better than to oppose her when she got like this. He dutifully rose from his chair and started gathering plates, while both women drank their wine.

"By pegging I meant penetrating the man," stated Alicia with self satisfied grin. "You know, the strap-on harness around your hips and you attach a rubber cock to it. Like some lesbian couples do."

"Anal sex..." Elisabeth took a sip of wine thoughtfully. "Eric, do you remember when you tried to talk me into it when we first started dating? Maybe it's time we expanded our horizons," she laughed.

"Isn't it dirty though?" Eric asked genuinely. "I mean, the anus is after all for..."

"Don't be ridiculous honey," Elisabeth once again spoke over him. "There are ways to be very clean down there. Gay couples do it all the time, and I understand they love it when their prostate is stimulated. But what is in it for women, Alicia? We certainly can't feel the rubber dildo."

"It's kinda mental, Elisabeth. You don't feel the dildo, but you can feel it in your head, it's an incredible power rush. Sex is as much about our brains as of physical pleasure. The mental stimulation is unbelievable. I don't know, it's something about the power exchange, the way he's passively waiting for you to take his ass, about woman being the aggressor, the penetrator... And the man is giving his most intimate, his most vulnerable part to you. The fact that he's bearing the discomfort and humiliation, sometimes pain but combined with sexual stimulation... It's so empowering, I just can't think about it without getting wet." Alicia stopped as if realizing she said a bit too much, yet both Eric and Betty could see the excitement in her eyes.

They dropped the topic and chatted casually again, before Eric got a bit bored and left both women with a bottle of wine. He prepared the guest room for Alicia, and took a long bath, listening to their voices and occasional laughs from the downstairs. He couldn't make what they were laughing about, but suspected they weren't only discussing corporate matters.

*

He was reading in bed when Betty entered their bedroom. She was a little bit tipsy, but in excellent humor. When she took off her clothes all of his tiredness from this long day vanished, her toned, tight body woke his member up in seconds. Betty didn't waste time for brushing her teeth and almost jumped at him, kissing his neck and caressing his face. Her breath smelled of wine and excitement.

"All this dinner talk made me so horny, honey, I wanted you the whole evening," she whispered in his ear. "I wanted to kiss your lips, your neck, your chest," with that she put her mouth on each body part, going down.

She passed his navel and put his hard member into her hot mouth. Eric moaned when he felt her tongue on his shaft, her hand fondling his balls.

"Shh, babe, you don't want to disturb our guest." Betty sucked him for a few moments, and when he felt like he couldn't hold on any longer, she bit his cock head. Eric cried out loud in surprise. Elisabeth looked at him over his cock with a wicked smile.

"Now, we can't have that, Eric." She took her panties off and put them into his mouth. "This will shut you up, bitch," she said playfully.

She straddled him and impaled herself on his rock hard dick and started to move much quicker than usual. She wanted her orgasm fast this time. Her hands were on his face, grinding it into the mattress as she rode him. She loved his strained, confused expression, his muffled moans turned her on so much she was certain she would climax before him this time. His dick touched her pussy walls just the way she loved, she could not imagine anything giving her more pleasure, it was like they were sculpted to fit each other so well.

12