All Comments on 'A Story of Betty and Eric Ch. 04'

by high_on_stillettos

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

story as exciting as ever too bad she doesn't wear boots and leather clothes anymore

will he be sodomized or not by his master or his friend ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love where this is going

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

and more ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

too bad no follow-up

RedOceanRedOceanover 2 years ago

Amazing story, very enthrilling

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very engaging storyline, please continue as I can’t wait for your next chapter

joela_99yjoela_99yover 2 years ago

Great, great story. I rated the first three as 5's and decided to post comment on this forth one!

These have to be about the best femdom stories ever. Her character is so perfect and in total control and the fact that she is gorgeous certainly helps the imagination. As mentioned by others please, please, continue the story!!

SubPoLSubPoLover 2 years ago

Good storyline development; no big rush to develop it quickly. Writing style keeps the readers interest. Waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Elizabeth woke on Monday morning feeling fresh' empowered and ready for a busy week. Eric was learning, she smirked, maybe not as quickly as she wanted but he was getting there. Alicia’s information had opened her eyes to more possibilities and she felt herself get wet. Her fingers slowly slipped beneath the waistband of her silk pajamas. Where was Eric, she wanted her breakfast and she wanted his tongue.

Eric walked into the bedroom with her tray, fresh coffee, orange juice and a croissant. Elizabeth’s face flushed with anger as she saw he was wearing a dressing gown. Why did he persist on disobeying her.

He put the tray down and quietly slipped off his dressing gown to stand by the side of the bed.

As he loosened the gown, he had held onto the belt.

Elizabeth glanced up, ready to berate him for wearing any clothes around her and gasped as she felt the belt slip around her neck. She opened her mouth to scream but Eric was ready and pushed a pair of panties into her mouth, oh the glorious irony he thought, as her face started to flush and her lips turn blue.

Her eyes went wide as the cord became tighter and tighter. Her last thought was that perhaps she had gone too far ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous