A Story of Good Neighbours

Story Info
I stumble upon my elderly neighbour's secret.
5.5k words
4.6
11.9k
18
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
303 Followers

Sometimes the unimaginable just happens and everyone benefits. An unlikely story of neighbours who care for each other in unconventional ways. How my curiosity leads to so much more.

When we first moved in the property next door stood on an awkwardly shaped, partly wooded lot with a grand old two-storey house standing on it. The whole area was formerly rural, originally farmland, divided into properties of between one and two acres. As the owners of each property died or moved away, a couple of local builders who saw the way the city was expanding would buy these large lots and apply to sever them for redevelopment. Sadly, this meant that over time many of the trees would come down as the lots were subdivided and new streets would be put in.

Because our property was among the first of these newbuilds, we got the house for a very good price. Development would come slowly. While main sewer connections and schools were already in the city's approved plans, they had yet to be put in. For now, we still relied on a septic tank.

Our lot, like the quirky-sized one beside it, was at the end of the road abutting a lake, so we were both guaranteed privacy and some protection from future development. Our neighbour was a charming elderly lady whose main passion in life seemed to be gardening. Although there was a solid wooden fence separating our back yards, I occasionally watched her from the bathroom window. Our room and the second bedroom faced the street. The third bedroom and the bathroom looked out towards the lake.

When I went for a pee early one Saturday morning in late May about two months after we moved in, I was surprised to see Beth, our neighbour, in a dressing gown and flipflops walking with purpose through her backyard carrying a towel. And although I had heard her complain of arthritis, she had a sprightly step for someone in her early eighties. There was a path through the rockery garden that I realized led to a gate. As I watched she opened the gate and slipped through it. I was intrigued. Did we too have a gate in our back fence? It seemed logical but I had never noticed. Our garden was a bit of a jungle with trees and shrubs at the end by the lake. Time to explore.

Beth is an interesting lady. I gathered her husband had died during Covid two years ago. She was, I thought, surprisingly vigorous for her age I could only imagine she was going for a swim. I hoped she would not mind company. I slipped on a sundress, grabbed a bikini and a towel from the landing closet and went downstairs. It was the weekend, and my husband Dan was still fast asleep.

There was already some heat in the sun as I crossed our back yard and I knew the air temperature had to be around twenty-two degrees, not bad for seven am. I found my way through the trees and overgrown shrubs; sure enough, there was a gate. Once through the gate I had to step sideways through a mess of long grass and thistles to the well-cared for patch of short grass outside Beth's gate. From there a clear path led down through a wooded area to the lake.

As I approached the bottom of the path, I heard voices. I was about to step into the open, when I realized the second voice was that of a man. I side-stepped quietly behind a bush and peaked out. What I was looking at was obviously a small bay, an inlet hidden from the main view of the lake. I could not quite take in the sight that met my eyes. Beth was standing stark naked with the water lapping round her knees. Moreover, she was in the process of splashing water the way children do over an equally naked man. This man was probably in his early forties at most, and he was well-built and clearly exercised a lot.

The other thing that startled me was that he seemed to be aroused, not an erection, but it wouldn't be that long otherwise, would it? I knew about 'showers and growers'; if it wasn't aroused this was definitely a 'shower'. His penis definitely seemed quite a bit bigger than most I had seen, including Dan's. In fact, hanging down it looked longer than Dan's erect one. We once measured Dan's at just under five and a half inches, which he described as average. This one had to be well over six.

Beth turned her head slightly to one side as if listening and then pulled him against her and they stroked each others backs and buttocks. They separated and he began sucking on each of her nipples in turn while she reached down and stroked him. As he released them her nipples jutted out proudly. They appeared to be unaware of me, as I took in the scene and tried to make sense of it. Who was this man? Was this her son? It didn't seem likely given his apparent state. Unless they had an unusual mother-son relationship. I knew such things happened, but really!

She got down on her knees, took him in her mouth and began vigorously sucking him, while he ran his hands through the thinning hair on her scalp. I watched them for a matter of minutes and found myself becoming intensely aroused despite, or perhaps because of, the disparity in their ages and the shared intensity of their passion; no, I think passion is the wrong word, their sexual activity. I ran my hands over my breasts feeling my nipples harden and found myself desperately, though quite unexpectedly, wanting to be part of their play.

I moved to get a clearer view and heard a twig snap. Beth lifted her head and looked straight towards me, but I did not think she could see me. Embarrassed, I was about to withdraw when she waved and said, "Hi Susan, I felt someone was watching and thought it must be you."

I hesitated then stepped into the open, as he helped her to her feet.

"I love that you were watching. Come on in. The water's quite warm. There's a natural spring here. You must meet Luc; he keeps me young."

I hesitated again, but as I was clearly visible and carrying a towel, it seemed silly, if not rude, to turn around and go away. They were both standing there in the shallow water watching me. They seemed quite unembarrassed by their obvious state of arousal; an arousal I was somewhat sharing. I slowly moved into the open in front of them.

I realized that in leaving I had grabbed a bikini rather than putting on a bikini. Given that they were nude, was I going to strip in front of them to put on my bikini? That was just silly. I'd never skinny dipped or been to a nude beach but becoming part of this private coterie seemed the place to start. I pulled my sundress over my head, put it on a nearby stump and placed my folded bikini and my towel on top of it. That was it; I was naked.

The fact is I'm not ashamed of my body and was excited by what I had witnessed. At thirty-two I'm blessed with a metabolism that allows me to eat what I want without a weight problem. I mean I don't eat too much, and I'm very active, but I have friends who do the same and more but are in a constant struggle.

I stepped gingerly down to the water with my nipples on fire and a definite warm tingle in my groin. Moving forward a shaft of morning sunlight fell on me like a spotlight through the canopy of the trees and I felt its heat upon my body.

"Oh, you are so beautiful" cried Beth, getting to her feet, "Isn't she beautiful, Luc?"

"Ah. Oui! Beautiful!" he breathed slowly turning it into a four-syllable word with emphasis on every syllable.

"Luc is originally from France" said Beth. "Just listening to him turns me on. Oh, listen to me, aren't I shocking?"

I put a foot in the water. It was cool but not icy.

"Come here, dear," she invited as I walked towards her the water rising up to my calves.

"Your skin is so perfect. I used to have skin like that. At your age I was just like you. Let me touch you." and without hesitation she reached out and ran her fingers over my face. She somehow motioned me closer and let her hands run over my shoulders and down to my breasts, cupping them before stroking my aroused nipples. "Perfect, so perfect," she whispered, and my body was responding to her touch. Up until then I would not have believed I had a lesbian bone in my body.

I looked at her as she continued to run her hands over me. Frankly, her body was amazing. If you had told me she just turned sixty I would have believed you. Her breasts had sagged but were still quite full and her skin generally had the kind of firm elasticity that I would have considered spoke to good health in a woman of any age.

She stopped touching me.

"Is Luc...? I mean who is Luc? Where does he live?" I was trying to formulate my thoughts. What was this woman doing, fondling me in front of a complete stranger while we were all stark naked.

"He lives in the end house on Cherryvale. It also backs on to the lake. He swam round the end over there one day when George and I were swimming here. It must be ten, eleven...no twelve years ago. Right Luc?" She was pointing to the far corner of this tiny bay.

I knew people on Cherryvale. It was a street similar to ours half a mile away. It made sense it also backed on to the lake.

Reading my mind, Luc said "It's closer than you think." I guessed some of the streets fanned out like spokes on a wheel.

"If you can swim, I can show you."

"He's right. I've swum over to his place many times, but it is not as private as it is here." She said moving away from me and closer to Luc, "here we can be naked as God intended." She paused and looked at me.

"I hope you enjoyed watching. It is such a turn on," she continued. I saw she was appraising me. What was I to say? She was right. Just looking at them had turned me on and my nipples showed it.

"Come join us in a swim" said Beth moving into the deeper water. I followed. It was a little cool but not unpleasant and I could feel we were in for another hot day ahead.

We swam out to the edge of the bay where we could look out into the rest of the lake. Luc swam up to me and pointed out his house. It wasn't very far away, maybe a couple of hundred yards. Treading water, I looked at him as he spoke to Beth. He had interesting features, not handsome, but definitely not unattractive. As we floated there, he ran his hands lightly over my body. Not touching inappropriately, except that he had not asked permission to touch me. In truth the sensation of his hands on my naked skin sent a frisson of excitement through my entire body not omitting deep in my pelvis.

My naked skin had not been touched by a man other than my husband since we had been married and few before that. Although I told myself it was wrong, the truth was it felt good. What would Dan say?

Swimming back, I noticed at one point there was a big outcrop of granite that projected down into the water, quite striking among all the dense brush and undergrowth that bordered the rest of the bay. We swam back to where I had left my clothes and I quickly dried myself conscious of their eyes upon me as I towelled my back. They made no pretence of looking away and their explicit gaze excited me. As I grabbed my things and turned to leave, Beth called "See you tomorrow" and I called back "Bye!"

I let myself quietly back into the house and went upstairs. No sound from the bedroom. I returned the towel to the landing closet and opened the bedroom door, all was dark. The gentle rhythm of Dan's breathing was the only sound. I slipped into our adjoining bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I was having difficulty processing what I had seen only minutes before, but my nipples were still hard, and I had the telltale blush of my arousal from my breasts to my throat.

Face it, I was still intensely aroused and as I watched myself, I let my fingers creep down to my puss and brush through my pubic thatch. It was a little too much of a thatch and I thought it merited some attention, as my fingers began to rub my clitoris. Oh God, was I wet and ready.

I heard a sound from the bedroom of Dan waking and was through the door pulling back the sheets before he knew what was happening. I rubbed his tumescent cock into some state of readiness and said, "Fuck me".

In all our past lovemaking I don't think I had ever said that to him before. However puzzled, he may have been, he responded like a trooper, and I was on my back with him thrusting between my legs in an instant. Normally simple penetration doesn't get me off, but I was meeting his every thrust with a growing sense of the orgasm about to come. My pelvic muscles were gripping that slippery cock like a drowning man clinging to a rope, and we ended up in a triumphant mutual climax, something that rarely happens.

As we lay and cuddled, ignoring the various juices dampening our bed, I offered him the best explanation I could of everything that had led up to his unexpected awakening. He listened in silence but then he had questions and in answering them I pretty much told him the whole story again with many extra details as I remembered them.

However, I might have omitted the fact that Luc had caressed my naked body. After all he did nothing inappropriate, so it seemed irrelevant. By then I was horny enough to start over and after taking a pause to relieve himself, Dan dutifully obliged. This time using his fingers to bring me to a thundering orgasm as his little man proved itself not quite ready. Dan said he wished he could regain his teenage ability to be ready again in minutes; a lament to which in the past few years I had become accustomed. However, between us I was rewarded with a second satisfactory orgasm.

All through the day I kept finding my mind returning to that morning's experiences. To say they were unexpected was an understatement; to say they were unusual, equally so. What amazed and in truth inspired me was a woman in her eighties who was so vigorous and so in charge of her own highly active sexuality. I vowed I would do everything I could to be that woman one day, if God should grant me the health to do so.

XXXXX

The following morning, I awoke a little later. I mean later than my usual early. Dan was still asleep as I took my towel and headed out the back door. The air was crisper than yesterday. The forecast was for another sunny day warmer than the seasonal average. I opened the gate and tiptoed down to the water. No one there. I told myself I was glad of the privacy. After all I did not expect them to come here every day. I could just enjoy a quiet swim.

I gave an involuntary shudder as I stepped into the cold water. After a dozen steps the water deepened and I thrust myself forward doing a relaxed breaststroke keeping my head above the surface. I swam out towards the right point of the little bay. The one that Luc would swim round to join Beth.

I was swimming back just admitting to myself how disappointed I was that they were not here when I looked to my right. There they were up on a flat ledge of that rocky outcrop, rather Beth was on the ledge and Luc was standing on a shelf below her and his head was lightly bobbing up and down between her spread legs. It did not take much imagination to know what he was doing.

I watched and was just wondering how long I could tread water. I straightened my legs and found the rocky outcrop must stretch out into the lake because there was a firm shelf of rock beneath my feet. When I stood on it the water reached to just below my boobs.

As I stood watching Luc stood up and I was treated to the sight of his upward pointing erection as he climbed on to the rock. Even from this distance it looked larger than before. Beth moved further up as he got between her legs and slowly lowered himself over her. He penetrated her and began to slowly move back and forth as her legs wrapped round his butt. My hand had found my good place and I was fingering myself feverishly as they coupled. I closed my eyes as my orgasm shook me.

"Hi Susan, I sensed you were there," said Beth looking over at me. Luc had slid off the rock and she was sitting up. "Why don't you join us?"

Luc came down and dived towards me. He surfaced just in front of me and reached out with one hand as he rinsed himself with the other. When we climbed back on the shore Beth met us and sank to her knees in front of Luc's long drooping cock. She took it in her hands and began stroking him as she had done the day before. She lent forward and started to suck him taking as much in her mouth as she could.

"Susan," she said, after a moment, "can you take over? I love pleasuring him, but my knees can't take it for too long," She held onto his hip and then his shoulder as she pulled herself up.

Without thinking I moved forward, and she encouraged me to my knees in front of Luc's flagging erection clearly wishing me to carry on.

"It's my turn to watch," she said.

I gently touched that barely erect penis. It was amazingly long and thick. I just stared at it as I tried to close my hand around it. My fingers could not touch my palm, not remotely close! I felt it start to stiffen and found myself stroking it and the licking it. With difficulty I took the head in my mouth and ran my tongue around it feeling it rapidly growing until I could no longer contain it. When I released it, it sprang out to point sharply upward. Did I think he was a 'shower'? I was sorely mistaken. Up close I could see he had grown significantly, surely around eight inches or more.

I could hardly believe that this man some ten years older than my husband could recover an erection so quickly after a climax. He had climaxed. I could see the evidence drying on Beth's thighs.

He touched my shoulders. I looked up and his eyes signalled I should stand. I did so and he led me to the rock platform where minutes ago Beth had been. Without a word I climbed up and lay on my back. He parted my legs and began to lap my clitoris with his tongue. To my surprise he seemed to really enjoy both what he was doing and the obvious pleasure it was giving me.

I felt his fingers open me and then his tongue was in me, and his fingers were on my clit. He alternated fingers and tongue in an unhurried way bringing me to the very point of orgasm and teasingly holding me there without the release I craved. He climbed up moving me higher on the rock and then he was between my legs, and I felt the bulbous tip of his large cock. He paused, looked me in the eye and whispered, "OK?"

I must have nodded; my need was so great I could not have done anything else. The sensation as he entered me an inch or two at a time was unlike anything I had experienced before. He began to thrust in and out so slowly rocking his body slightly from side to side varying the angle of his rhythmic action. He increased his pace, then slowed again and stopped, his sword fully sheathed. He did this two more times before he rose on outstretched arms and my body lifted to meet him and we galloped to a sweaty and breathless conclusion.

Beth applauded as I regained my senses. "That was wonderful. You are both so full of vital energy."

I felt exhausted. Luc's weight was still on me, and I could still feel his hardness deep inside me...and then he lifted himself and withdrew. I was trying to take stock of what I had done. Certainly, I had totally lost my self-control. As his penis left me, I felt an emptiness and a sense of loss. I climbed down and stood feeling his copious sperm coursing down my thighs. He was already heading for the lake, and I did the same. Strangely we avoided each other's eyes and stood apart as we washed ourselves. No doubt each processing what had happened. I thought it had been good for him. For me it had been a revelation taking the experience of pure sex to an unimagined level.

I glanced at my waterproof watch and realized I had been gone from the house almost an hour. It was 7:45. Dan could already be awake. In a panic I swam back to the path to the gate and quickly toweled off. Luckily, my hair is cut short, and I had not got it very wet. With sundress and flipflops, on I hurried back to the house.

DawnR
DawnR
303 Followers
12