A Story of Good Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All was peaceful as I climbed the stairs. I went into the bathroom and answered an urgent call of nature. I was just finishing when the bathroom door opened and a bleary-eyed Dan came in saying, "I really need to pee."

I moved to the shower and hopped in. Normally I turn it on first and I was hit by an initial blast of icy water before the heat kicked in. I supressed a scream and began soaping myself thoroughly. I slipped my fingers into my still slick hole and encouraged the flow of whatever residue there still was. I would have to go out to get a 'morning after' pill. I wasn't taking precautions, as Dan and I wanted a child although we were not having much success. In fact, we had just had an appointment with our doctor to find out if there was a problem.

XXXXX

The following morning Dan was already up and moving when I awoke. It was Monday and he had to be breakfasted and get off to work downtown. I, on the other hand, work from home so I mostly had to just not get in his way. By seven fifteen he was out of the door and the house was mine.

I had my dressing gown on and as it looked like another nice day, I changed it for my sundress and flipflops. Would they be there? When I went through the gate, I saw no one and heard nothing. I thought about returning and then thought I might swim as far as the rocky outcrop just to be sure. Naked as always, I entered the water and began to swim. The water felt cool and soothing in my skin. There was no one at the platform but I decided to enjoy the swim anyway. I swam to where our inlet joined the main lake and looked towards Luc's house on Cherryvale. Feeling brave I swam further out into the lake knowing no one was likely to see I was naked but feeling that excitement of being so. I was just returning and was back at the outcrop when Beth came swimming towards me.

"Hello Susan! I saw you from the house and thought I might join you. Would you like to sit on the rocks and talk?"

"Sure, but only for a few minutes I have to work," I replied, following her to the shore.

"No Luc today," I commented once we were seated.

"No, just like you he has to work." She smiled, "He is such a treasure. He was your age when we first met. George, my husband was swimming out in the lake and met him. They got talking and came to meet me. Boy, was I surprised! I was naked of course and wasn't sure I should get out of the water. George sensed my dilemma and got out first so Luc would be less shocked to find I was also naked.

It wasn't until I joined him that Luc decided to be naked too. We didn't make a thing of it, but we couldn't help noticing Luc was large. Anyway, after that he would come and swim with us on weekends. By that time George was already having problems sustaining an erection. I mean he was already using Viagra, but his diabetes was out of control and there had been too much damage to his blood vessels...not just his heart but his penis too. Not so may weeks later his doctor took him off Viagra and said, 'No vigorous sex.'

Although it had become increasingly difficult for George, sex had always been important to us...especially to me. He continued to take the time to pleasure me, and I would suck him and sometimes he would come. We had already bought toys that helped and tried role playing our fantasies. Since meeting Luc, I had shared my fantasy with George and he, sweet darling man, spoke to Luc. George would watch and stroke himself while Luc and I coupled.

Later it became too hard for him to come down here. He would watch from the house. See that window there..." She pointed to where I could just see a window near the corner of the house. "...that's where George would watch from."

She stopped talking. For a moment she seemed overcome with memories and emotion.

"When he died two years ago, I thought my life would end, But Luc continued to come, bless him, and helped me to go on. On weekends and holidays, he pumps new life into me. It's really all that I have now to look forward to."

"I think it's amazing that he has continued to be your lover."

"Goodness don't call him that. He is certainly not that. He has a wife and four children. What we are is the best of friends. I guess we fall under what is today called "friends with benefits."

"You've met his wife?"

"Of course, and their children. She says she's grateful to me as he is just too much man for one woman. They still have regular sex, but she's had her tubes tied as she's done with pregnancies.

"You also have your gardening," I said, as I did not quite know how to follow these revelations.

"Oh, I only do that in memory of George; he was the gardener."

She paused then lent forward and kissed me on both cheeks. I think we were both crying. After a moment we swam back to or respective gates.

XXXXX

The following day we got confirmation that Dan had a very low motility count. Likely as a result of an illness he had in his teens, although it might also be genetic. In other words, he had few viable swimmers in his semen. He was upset and scheduled a series of appointments to get enough sperm captured for an intrauterine insemination. That's when I told him what happened with Luc and all about my conversation with Beth. He was stunned. Then I showed him the 'morning after' pill. He said, "Don't take it ...yet. I need to think."

Later in the day he said, "You don't need to take it. It may be your best chance to have our baby naturally and if you do I promise to love it. I would like to meet this Luc."

I loved that he said, 'our baby'.

The following Saturday at his request I woke Dan in time to take him with me. I had let Beth know he was coming and did not know if she would advise Luc. When we reached the lake, I took off my sundress and Dan shed his dressing gown and PJs. We met Beth and Luc in the water and stood waist deep to make introductions. Who would have guessed to look at us that I was introducing my husband to the man with whom I had broken all my marriage vows and an elderly neighbour who took joy in getting 'new life pumped into her'.

I wasn't sure what would happen next, but Beth said we should swim while she and Luc did what they always did, although she was equally happy if we decided to watch. We started to swim but Dan's mind and heart weren't in it. We stood and watched as Luc ate her pussy. I felt Dan's erection as he pressed his body against my bum. I reached back and brought his hand to my clit. Then reached back with the other hand to stroke him.

When Luc climbed on the rock, I heard Dan exhale in wonder. As they started, he turned me around and grabbing my bum lifted my legs and entered me. As he fucked me, I realized he was still watching Luc and Beth. He came quickly and shrank out of me. When Luc and Beth finished, Luc came into the water to join us. His cock was still semi erect. I had told Dan of his extraordinary powers of recovery and Dan said, "I hardly got you started. Maybe Luc can give you what you deserve."

I kissed him and let Dan lead me up to the bank. I stopped Luc and knelt before him. I took his cock in my hands and pulled him to me. I began to stroke and suck him until he was fully erect. Beth and Dan were both watching as he lifted me onto the rock and began to eat me. Once he was satisfied that I was ready, we both moved higher so he could enter me. He stopped and looked at Dan much as he had looked at me that first time for consent. I saw Dan nod and move into a better position to watch as Luc parted my labia and began his gentle assault. As before he kept me on a crest of tantalizing extasy before our bodies raced to the finish.

When I looked around Beth was waist deep masturbating my husband and I saw him erupt onto the surface where it separated in the ripples of the water. Apparently with sufficient stimulation he could recover too.

Dan and I continued to have sex a couple of times a week and I also continued to meet Beth and Luc on weekends for our morning 'workouts'. Sometimes Dan came but often he was content to sleep.

I had had my first intrauterine insemination three weeks before I found out I was pregnant. Dan was thrilled. We both knew it might or might not be his but either way it would be 'ours'. We wanted no DNA test. Maybe when he or she were old enough we would tell them just enough to let them decide, but we weren't sure.

And then it was only a week or two later that I heard Beth was unwell. Luc had not heard until I told him when he came on Saturday. We consoled each other on the rock platform and then again on Sunday.

Beth died this past Wednesday. Dan and I will go to the funeral as will Luc and his family. We have met his wife and she is aware of everything and more than happy if it continues. She indicated that perhaps in the future might sometimes join us if Dan is willing. For now, Luc and I will honour Beth's memory this weekend in the way she would have wished.

THE END

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2023

12