A Story of Vengeance

Story Info
A short story of a tense encounter leading to vindication.
1.8k words
3.99
4.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Warning: lots of profanity. I totally made this all up!)

It's Fucking Her!

I went to a coffee shop with my cop boyfriend one day. He had gone inside to grab a cup of joe. I wasn't really into coffee so I stepped outside for a moment for some fresh air.

I suddenly noticed something in my left peripheral vision. Intrigued, I turned to get a good look. I observed some disreputable-looking people milling around the front entrance of the low-rent, shitty art gallery a few doors down.

Something about one of the women made me freeze and look more intently rather than a simple glance. Then, it hit me! It's fucking her! The evil cunt! Wtf?! I hadn't seen this piece of shit in five years!

I had moved far away after what she and her gang had done to me and my friend. She is evil incarnate. I knew this in my soul. I had fixated on revenge fantasies ever since.

She looks fat, frumpy, unattractive, and unappealing. I have five inches on her dumpy ass. I've blossomed into a tall, strong and attractive woman. Not beautiful but that doesn't matter to me. I'm more concerned with my cognition these days.

My inner bitch concocts a devious plan and I smile; a devilish look.

I pluck pen and paper from my handbag and force myself to maintain composure; I'm definitely certain this whore won't recognize me. At least, not before I fucking provoke her!

I laugh internally. Finally, my moment to shine is at hand. I hope I have an abundance of courage because I'm going to need it. I failed last time. I won't, this time. I'm older, more seasoned. Definitely angrier.

It's on like Donkey Kong, bitch. Let's fucking rumble, I think, with gusto.

I approach the cunt with my long-legged and confident stride; I toss my long hair like a rambunctious horse and I narrow my eyes.

"Excuse me! Could I have your autograph, please?" I say, cheerfully, praying I can maintain a poker face for once!

The cunt (she is even more disgusting up close and personal; were her parents related???) I wonder.

The cunt looks very surprised; kind of looks me up and down. A small jolt goes through me; my stomach begins its familiar ache. "Not now, stupid! See this thing through! Let the PTSD win, later," my inner voice commands.

Finally, the cunt speaks. Her voice is gravelly. She already looks really haggard for being like 25 years old; already missing a couple of teeth. I think, "maybe I can loosen a couple more lol."

"Uh, okay? Who do I address this to?" She says. So, I tell her my first name: Jennifer.

I wait with bated breath for her to remember. Remember me. Remember what she did. Nope! Okay, continue with the cocky revenge plan.

I took the piece of paper back, stowed my pen back in my handbag. I hold the autographed paper up in front of her surprised, oompah loompah-looking ass.

A wicked grin appears on my face. A couple people waiting nearby suddenly notice trouble is brewing and start to watch to see what I will do next. I laughed out loud at this, I'm glad I will humiliate her in front of witnesses and provoke her. "Just fucking wait, people," I think.

I slowly, methodically, tear the autograph up into small pieces front of the cunt. I dropped the pieces of paper, grind them, slowly into the concrete sidewalk with my shoe. I spit venom on the papers for added emphasis.

Then, my inner bitch roars forth in a glorious spectacle. The crowd looks nervous and the dumb cunt is standing there like her brain's corrupted CPU is short circuiting. I laugh in her face.

The cunt realizes she is outmatched in this battle of wits. I think she would lose in a battle of wits with a dead rodent. I almost, but not quite, pity her.

I say, "Your 'artwork' looks like a fucking two-year-old made it with dollar store crayons. You are a worthless, cocksucking, low class, pathetic, evil, immoral, inbred piece of shit. You are a talentless hack who isn't even worthy of slinging fries in a cockroach-infested, ghetto McDonalds.

You will be miserable and alone. Unloved, unliked. Ugly, fat, and missing half of your teeth. That's being generous, by the wat.

Even cats won't have anything to do with you.

You deserve to die early but I will let God take care of that, for me and for my friend. What you did to us is inexcusable and you will face your comeuppance very soon. You deserve nothing less other than to suffer every day of your meaningless, empty existence.

You tried to break me but I'm made of sterner stuff. All you did was forge this steel., you fucking mouth-breather! You've lost in life and I'm winning! Hah! Hah!

Oh, and PS: you're flat-chested and you fucking stink. Close your legs; you're attracting flies.

Take a shower and brush what's left of your teeth. Yuck. You goddamned crackwhore.

You're so weak, worthless and used-up I will never again waste another thought on you. You're a laughingstock lol. Fuck you, you dumb, irrelevant, bitch!"

I finish my diatribe with my cerulean eyes popping fire. I feel vindicated at long last.

When the steam from my ears clears I see the look on the cunt's face. I feel glee because she has a thunderous, outraged expression on her repulsive face.

I point and laugh at her. I do this deliberately so her stupid ass will make a mistake. She falla into my trap.

Right on cue she strikes. She throws a messy right punch which I block, with ease.

I step back and get into my kickboxing stance and put my guard up.

She throws another sloppy punch which I duck my head out of the way of but alas her dirty little fist glances my cheekbone which knocks me a bit silly.

I almost stumble, dizzy. "Holy shit," I think. "I need to keep my head in the game; fuck this dumbass bitch. Don't let her win!"

My inner bitch comes in clutch and I simply slap the cunt right across the face, hard, to humiliate her. The sound of my epic bitch slap echoes like a gunshot.

I cackle with glee. She hit me first; she's going down for assault. I snicker. She looks scared and starts to back up; expecting one of the crowd to kick my ass. They're cowards. I roll my eyes in contempt.

My boyfriend had had to use the restroom in the shop before getting his coffee; he was getting me a hot cocoa, too. When he heard the ruckus outside he ran out the door.

He saw the cunt punch me in the face and my quick slap across hers.

He runs to me and tells the cunt, "I'm a police officer! You're under arrest!"

The cunt, like the trashy, chickenshit whore she is runs away. My boyfriend does not give chase; instead he holds me close.

He quickly calls 911 on his phone and gives his badge number and says his fiancée was assaulted.

My ears twitch: "fiancée???"

He smiles and gently touches the bruise on my face that is forming. He holds me close and I sigh.

He pulls a ring box out and gets down on one knee and proposes. I'm speechless for a moment but then I find my voice: "YES!" I cry, joyously.

He slips the beautiful, dainty diamond ring on my ring finger. He knows I prefer dainty over ostentatious jewelry. I love him more than I thought possible. i admire my engagement ring; it's so aparkly and beautiful. Joy fills me.

A couple of cop cars arrive and an ambulance. "Wtf?" I think. All I have is a bruise? A couple of paramedics approach and one hands me an ice pack and looks at my cheekbone. He shines a light in my eyes. He says I should get it checked out, just in case. I might have a concussion? What?

I sigh in annoyance, I want to bask in the glory of my vengeance but I can't tell these men that, lol. My fiancé says he will drive me to the ER once we both give our statements.

The crowd at the doorway had fled long ago so it was just me and my cop fiancé the cops talked to lol.

I gave them my heavily censored version and held the ice pack to my face; the bruised cheekbone was starting to hurt. I wince. I'm angry I didn't block the punch. "Fuck," I think.

My fiancé took me to an ER; just a bruise and a very slight concussion but it's going to suck for a few days. I shrug. No big deal; I'm on cloud 9, I waited five years for this moment and I got the job done. I would fist bump myself if I could.

My fiancé took me home and set me up on the couch with a blanket. He sat nearby in the comfy armchair. He calmly asked me, "So, what really happened? It won't leave this room."

So, I told him. All of it, the gang had stabbed my friend and he almost died. She had laughed at him after they stabbed him and then beat the shit out of me.

The cops took a long time to arrive and it was too late. It broke me. I was riveted for a need for revenge; the fire consumed me for five years.

I just hoped the cunt wouldn't get a slap on the wrist, this time.

My fiancé took out his work laptop and looked the cunt up; ooh she has priors. She's going down for a few years, at least.

I hug him; overjoyed.

We kiss and make love in front of the fireplace. I love this wonderful man. He loves me too. I've finally arrived.

The cunt was arrested, hiding in a sleazy hotel. I didn't have to testify. My fiancé did lol. He spoke about how the cunt had battered me; he had seen it and I was injured. The cunt had ranted and raved but wasn't believed over a respectable police officer and the medical records of my injuries. Lol. I love every minute of my fiancé telling me about the short trial. It's hilarious, to me.

The cunt got four years as she had many prior convictions for assault, theft, drugs etc. The usual crap.

The cunt mouthed off to the wrong gigantic lesbian prisoner at the prison she was incarcerated in and got shanked and died after only two months into her prison sentence.

Bye, cunt! Rest in piss and may you burn for eternity in Hell.

I'm finally at peace. The nightmares have stopped and my cop fiancé and I married on a clear April day. We had our first child nine months later lol.

The End