All Comments on 'A Straight Couple Goes Gay'

by briacon429

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mammoetmammoetalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

they need more adventures.

redkissyredkissyalmost 4 years ago
Love it!

Your story is so true of men and women's fantasies. I know it has always been one of mine.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
FIVE STARS

Absolutely loved it...same fantasies I have

briacon429briacon429almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys!

I’m loving the comments... keep them cumming! I”m glad you guys like this—

uniliveunilivealmost 4 years ago

Good read, this story really makes me think of stories written by 'Sluttybisexualguy', and it's a compliment bc he's very popular, read any of his stories?

MickeyKayMickeyKayover 3 years ago

O!M!G! I'm So Glad I found you!!! This was Phenomenal!! I Mean Wow! I understand they're in a "long term" relationship But i think the expression she had on her face he'd never seen before was of her light bulb moment of realizing she IS a lesbian! And I don't Think he "Almost" forgot she was there I Believe he Completely forgot and they need to admit to each other "Hey I'm a lesbian!" "Hey I'm gay!" And either be with the ones who helped them realize and admit their orientations or someone not each other! But hey these are just my thoughts an opinions and this is Your story which...I mean Cum On could you be any better!!!?!!! I'm off to read the rest of your stories and I Know I Won't be disappointed! Bravo my good sir BRAVO!!! And you have Excellent tastes by liking U-N-I' s stories! I too think he's an Excellent writer as well!!! Wow! Thank You!!!

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Glad

Definitely glad I looked at your page to see if you more stories other than Cocklust. This was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really nice story, encouraging walk-through of a sexy but a little nervous fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She's a gatekeeper-- wants him to do guys, but not to enjoy it "too much." I'm thinking he can do better.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What happened to the 2nd part of this story? Are we ever getting a third part? 😩

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

A wonderfully fun story about a boy friend & girlfriend experiencing bisexual fun while the other watches…the fantasy fulfilled for both. Give it a read, it’s worth it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous