A Straight Couple Goes Gay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," I sighed as my body squirmed on the couch.

Blake played with my nipples for another minute or two, then patted my chest. "Here," he said, "roll over... and lift up your ass."

I didn't know where he was going with this, but I wasn't gonna argue. I flipped my body so I was on my stomach. Then I adjusted myself to give him more access to my butt.

Blake stuck his face between my legs, and he started working my balls. He ran his tongue around my right nut, then rolled it around in his mouth, and he gave it a nice suck. Then he did the same thing with my left. He took it nice and slow, letting me savor the moment— and he seemed to be savoring it too.

I let out a deep breath, and I grabbed the cushions beneath me. Then I spread my legs a few inches wider.

Blake kissed my ballsack, then started kissing my taint. He ran his tongue in patterns across it, and as he did, my body shivered with joy. Finally he went for my butthole, and he started rimming my ass.

"Oh shit," I said without thinking. I'd never gotten a rimjob before. I'd had a hard enough time getting girls to go down on me, much less go near my butthole. Apparently I'd been missing out.

Blake seemed to know just how to pleasure my hole. He made it tingle unlike anything I'd felt before. He used his lips, his tongue, and his fingers in perfect synchronization, to the point that I couldn't tell which was which. My sphincter tightened up, though I didn't really want it to, and I tried to force myself to loosen up.

"Fuck," I said.

Blake kept rimming me for a minute or two. Then he finally took his mouth off my butt. "You ready to fuck?"

"Yeah," I said. I'd never imagined I'd be hungry for a dick up my ass. But Blake had primed me just right.

"Lie on your back," he said.

I flipped my body around, while Blake reached for our supplies. I'd assumed he was gonna stick his dick in me, but he didn't. Instead, he climbed on top of my body. The next thing I knew, he was aiming my rod at his hole.

"Fuck yeah," he said as my cockhead popped inside him. Then he let off a sigh, almost like a purr, while he lowered his ass on my dick.

"Woah," was all I could say. My cock was now inside another man. It disappeared all the way up his butt, till his glutes and his balls were resting on my pubes.

"Does it feel good?" Blake asked.

I just nodded. "It's tight—"

"That's the idea," he replied. "That's part of what's great about fucking a guy." And with that, he started to gyrate back and forth. I fully expected him to start stroking his cock, but he didn't; he seemed more than happy to massage me with his innards.

"Oh fuck," I said as I tried to match his rhythm. I thrust into Blake as he pressed his body against mine.

"Yeah," he gasped. "Fucking give me that straight dick..."

I was happy to oblige. I just banged away at his ass; I shoved my cock in him as deep as I could.

Blake's dick was swinging around uncontrollably. His package kept smacking against my abs, and his ballsack kept shuddering and jiggling. The man was hard as a rock, and he was leaking lots of pre-cum. He looked like he was getting near the point of no return.

"Your dick feels so good... oh God..."

"Then take it like a man."

"Oh fuck yeah!"

I pounded him harder and harder, and faster and faster. Blake's whole body was shaking, but he seemed to love every second.

"Yeah," he said. "You wanna know what this feels like?"

"What?"

Blake leaned down. "I think it's time for you to take my dick up your ass." Then he kissed me. "Are you close?"

"You want me to cum?"

"Soon. But not yet." Blake got up and let my cock fall out of him. "Let's see if we can get you off hands-free."

I didn't know what he had in mind, but it didn't take long to find out. He reached back for our supplies, and he lubed up my butt. Then he made me spread my legs, and he got in position between them.

"Just relax," he said.

I closed my eyes and leaned back, and a second later, I felt his cockhead hit its target, and Blake made his way inside me. His dick felt a lot like the vibrator, except better: it was warmer than I expected, and somehow more natural. My sphincter cramped up at first, and I think Blake could tell. He paused for a second, letting my body get used to him; then he slowly went in the rest of the way.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"Don't worry," I said. "I can take it."

"That's my boy," he said as he started pumping away.

My ass clamped down on Blake's cock. The cramps were slowly fading, and feelings of pleasure were taking over. At first my hole still hurt a little, but in a good way. Then it stopped hurting at all, and it stared feeling awesome. I opened my eyes again, and I looked right at Blake. "Keep doing that..."

"So you like that?" he asked.

"Oh fuck yeah," I gasped as he pistoned away. "Holy shit that feels good..."

"Yeah?"

"Oh fuck me..."

Blake laid flat on top of me, and we went back to making out, while his dick kept on reaming my ass. It was almost like an out-of-body experience: I felt like I was inhaling his breath, and I was tasting his tongue, and I was feeling his abs, pecs, and nipples rub against mine. All while his cock was splitting me open.

"Aw shiiiiit," I said between kisses.

Blake shifted his body a little, and I felt a bunch of new sensations, just like when I'd shifted the vibrator before. But Blake didn't seem to want to stop there, so he shifted his body a second time, then a third.

"Oh Jesus!" I yelled as a jolt of electricity shot through me. It felt a lot like when I'd fucked myself, except this time, I had a real man taking it to the next level. A man who clearly knew what another man liked.

"You want to cum?" Blake asked as he did grabbed my hands and held them over my head. He was practically forcing me not to touch myself.

I definitely wasn't complaining, since Blake was hitting the spot. Every time he thrust into me, he seemed to drive me wild. WHAM! My cock and balls shuddered with pleasure. WHAM! My neurons fired all over my body. WHAM! I felt myself getting to the point of no return.

"Go ahead," he said. "I want you to cum for me."

WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! Blake pounded my ass some more, and each time he did it, I felt like I lost even more control. Finally I went over the edge. "HOLY FUCK!" I yelled as my muscles seized up, and I started cumming on my chest.

"Oh shit," he said, "oh fuck yeah..." He couldn't seem to take his eyes off my jizz. His muscles kept getting stiffer and stiffer, and a moment later, he went totally rigid. "OMIGOD!" he yelled, and then I felt an extra special thrust inside of me. Then another. Then another.

I let out a moan, then a couple more sighs. All of this was just starting to sink in. I'd just gotten off from another man's dick up my ass— nothing more and nothing less. And he'd gotten off inside me of me. Neither of which I'd ever expected.

I saw movement in the corner of my eye, and I looked over at Amy. I'd practically forgotten she'd been watching the whole time. She still had her legs wide open, with her pussy facing right toward us, now with a bunch of liquid lying in front of her. She'd obviously gotten off— knowing her, more than once— and she must've squirted, which I'd never seen her do before.

"Did you like that?" was all I could say.

Amy's face was especially flushed this time. She was clearly coming down from a high of her own. "Looks like you did too," she replied.

I looked up at Blake, whose dick was still embedded in my ass. "So did this guy," I said.

Blake just grinned. He still seemed to be catching his breath. "I guess you can say that," he replied. Then he pulled his cock out of me, and as he did, I got to see his big cum-filled condom. Ordinarily I would've thought it was gross, but I kind of liked seeing Blake's load. The same load I'd just coaxed out of him. The load he'd busted all the way up my butt.

I looked back over at Amy. I had to admit, it was kind of weird to have done this shit in front of my girlfriend. And it was even weirder to think I'd actually liked it. Of course, Amy had also liked her romp with Veronica, but still...

"Looks like you discovered your G-spot," she said.

"Huh?" I asked. "You mean that's what that was?"

"Oh for crying out loud," she said. "Don't be so clueless." Then she got up from the love seat, stepped over to the couch, and gave me a kiss. "And don't start enjoying that too much."

I looked at Amy, then glanced over at Blake, and finally looked back at Amy. It was trippy to have both their naked bodies looming over me. One male, one female. One who'd just fucked me, and one who liked me to fuck her. One a random hookup, and one a long-term relationship.

"It's cool," I said to Amy. "I just want to make sure you got what you wanted." But even as I said it, I couldn't help but wonder where all of this would lead. Maybe more voyeur shit? Or threesomes? Or... something else?

I did know one thing. For me and Amy, our sex lives would never be the same.