All Comments on 'A Straight Man Who Fucks Men'

by SlutFucker510

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy!

My first experience sucking a dick was with a cross dresser that fooled

Me. It was the hottest night of my life and taught me I truly love cock! These days I like masculine men unless I wanna top then I like fruity fem guys! Married but absolutely can’t keep

Off of cock! Hit me up guys mastevens001 yahoo

bullworshipperbullworshipperalmost 4 years ago

i'd be your private cocksucker, Sir SlutFucker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Straight??! Lol, sure he is .......a guy that fucks/sucks other men is either gay or bisexual. Guess what, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Straight/ heterosexual man only has sex with women, there really isn’t a grey area. This time I’ve checked the bio (I read about Ryan the rapist first) lol I’m definitely sticking with my assessment.

Tess (uk)

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesalmost 2 years ago

Had I've known it was that easy to suck someone's dick, I would have offered to do it myself! But years ago, I was naive, and very discreet. I didn't want ANYONE to know I liked to suck cock. I never even wanted to be a cocksucker. It is not necessarily an endearing word! I was reluctant at first. Over time, I admit I enjoyed doing it.

I did meet this guy Bob years ago, through an ad. He was looking for a cocksucker. I was so nervous answering his ad. He promised me all he wanted was to get sucked off regularly. That very first time, again I was nervous about many things, and I thought I really didn't do a good job at it, as it took him about 10 minutes before he said, "That's it. Make me cum!"

I was nervous about having him cum in my mouth, as I knew nothing about him. I didn't seem to have a choice about that as he held my head and filled my mouth. I felt scared being dominated like that, but I was extremely aroused by it.

Anyway, I also liked wearing some women's satin type loungewear items and that helped him get off. I became his discreet cocksucker for over a year, before he told me found a woman that will do that for him.

I may write about this experience.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5- (4.6 = 92%, ☆☆☆☆☆-)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutFucker510@SlutFucker510
Sick and twisted pervert who loves all kinds of sex. The more twisted and fucked up, the better. All of my stories are based on real events in my life, but the details are changed to make the stories better.