All Comments on 'A Strange Arrangement Ch. 02'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
admiration

n, I really admire how you are writing your characters as real people. With all our screw-ups and hang-ups and errors of omission and commission. How we like to blame others for our own self-sabotage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree

Gina's attitude is really getting to me but it's true that we tend to blame everyone and everything except ourselves for many unfortunate situations in life. I thought you carried that out pretty well in the story. Gina comes off as a major queen bitch - not sure if it's just her circumstances or her personality. Keep up the good work though!! Can't wait for the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
most excellent

the tale continues - can't thank you enough for making this so real and relateable (sic)

DM

Loca85Loca85over 9 years ago
I hate Gina

She's a little shit, but I appreciate you writing her such that she KNOWS she's being an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
At some point you might realize a story about anger and self loathing isn't erotic.

At first I thought this story was going to turn around. All it does is circle the drain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good!

I like it, it's different, very interesting plot...

Looking forward to other chapters!!!

Do continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love it!!

Interesting! Looking forward what will happen!

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
I'm liking it so far

What a unique story line. I haven't read anything like it before. It's sort of a poor man's "Indecent Proposal".

It's a bit slow going so far, but it IS keeping my interest. I find that I can identify with how both Andrew and Gina are feeling about the whole situation.

It's really interesting seeing how they are defining and redefining their arrangement. It brings up the topics of "when is sex 'just sex'" and "what constitutes 'just sex'"?

It's intriguing watching Gina sort through her prejudices concerning Andrew and learning more about Andrew's expectations. They are just two ordinary people who are trying to figure out life and struggling to find a way to make things work for them.

It goes without saying that obviously Andrew's wife (ex-wife?) royally screwed him over in some way. I look forward to finding out --along with Gina-- the history behind that relationship and how that brought Andrew to come up with this deal to get a bit of skin to skin comfort without any emotional attachments.

Seeing that the first two parts were posted so close together, I hope the next part is (or ...parts are...) well under way, if not ready to post soon.

Thank you, nageren, for this truly captivating story. I look forward to seeing how it progresses and how it all ultimately turns out in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Okay...now it's just a story about a pathetic woman whose pride and ego is too big for her lifestyle. I don't even want it to turn around for her anymore.

aragonitearagoniteover 9 years ago
This is great stuff.

Never mind the naysayers. In my brain I know this scenario is about as likely as all the other fantasies that get played out in Literotica, but it seems strangely real thanks to the nuance and detail. People are perverse--not in some Wonderland of Perversity sense--but in the sense that they are conflicted, defensive, angry. And our sexuality exists in that context.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my favorite part

Thank you for this paragraph:

"NO! I'm not making you do anything." He stood up and pointed at me with his fork. This was the most agitated I'd seen him (with all his clothes on). "You were free to choose this, you came into it knowing full well what it entailed. This is not against your will. You will not pin this on me. You can think what you like about my offer, but once you accepted it, you gave up the right to drag me through the mud."

She's a wretched, spoiled, entitled human being. I feel sorry for him and whatever brought him to this point and am thrilled you created him with a full pair who uses them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perfect

i have no idea why i like this so much, but i do. one of the best series i've read.

LustKnightLustKnightabout 9 years ago
Exxxcellent...

Glad to see the light is dawning on her. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You give great head. One of the most thought provoking stories on Literotica!

Your exposition of the concepts of love, sex, intimacy, necessity, personal responsibility, and compassion are such a breath of fresh air on this site. Of course you directly and indirectly touch on even more aspects of human interaction, survival, and coexistence. You characters have struck an intimate personal bargain, and watching them deal with all the complications and emotions involved is fascinating. Men and women have done this for ages, of course. Its called "arranged" marriages, "mail order brides," etc. And an amazing number of these unions last a life time. Your unconventional and adversarial arrangement is a great version on this old practice, with its unique questions and complexities.

Great story. Thank You.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Great Story

He seems awfully repressed and depressed even though he is generating enough energy to do two jobs. His reaction was a lot calmer than mine would be in similar condition. That makes him less believable and more interesting than she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice work

I feel for Andrew alot. He seems to be a guy that has gone through alot in relationships but Gina isn't cutting him some slack. I hope their relationship gets better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story , very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This isn't about the story per se, but why is it tagged "non-con"? As Andrew pointed out so eloquently, she agreed to the arrangement. She may not be happy about it (which is why I don't argue with the "reluctant" tag, despite its having connotations that aren't present here), but she did give consent.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Great character portrayal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
1071 Followers
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...