All Comments on 'A Strange Arrangement Ch. 05'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It keeps getting better :)

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
I really like this story

I like how it went from Non-consent to erotic couplings which illustrates he evolution of Gina's relationship with Andrew. Will this evolve into a romantic/loving relationship? Please keep writing, I'm looking forward to reading what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great idea

great idea, great development, I love it, looking forward to proceedings

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story! Can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

I have thought about this in real life a few times before I got married. ... Great stuff keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sick of her being sick why is she always sick

C

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Many Couples just get used to each other

It seems to me that she is an object in his home because she has no defence. If she found a good job and still did not leave that would be another story, but she has no option, or at least can not imagine going to a shelter.

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 9 years ago
Twist

I love the way he is voicing what is more commonly the female angle of sex and emotion connection. Love the characters and the unfolding of the story.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

You should publish your story as a book on Wattpad

MzBeaMzBeaabout 4 years ago
Eyeroll

Chick get over yourself..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't understand why so many dudes are upset. Clearly she is starting to like him and the sex and clearly she hates herself for that. Seems realistic to me and I LOVE the fact you are doing a slow burn towards a climax with sex being the catalyst. Typically we see a slow burn with sex being the end (love first, then sex). Here, sex first then love. You are doing awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...